Patti Cake Ch. 02

Story Info
"Quickly I crept up looking in the mirror..."
5.5k words
4.35
10.7k
11
1

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all of these changes coming at me so fast there were times where Patti tested my mettle and none more so than when she took things to the maximum at our fourth in the long string of weddings we had been invited to over the summer.

Not much was said between Patti and me after our tryst on my parent's bed, with me half dressed up like a girl - and with her pretending to fuck me -as if I were a girl.

After that night when she told me that she was cool with it -and how much she had enjoyed teaching me these things about life, love and sex -as well as telling me how sexy I looked in her pantyhose. The topic however was soon dropped with neither of us ever making mention of it. Well. I knew for certain that it wasn't going to be me who would broach the subject -that was for sure.

Of course though, I was dying to say something but there was no way that I could. I was still far too embarrassed with everything that had transpired. I mean let's face it, it's not every day that you're confronted with your sexuality -and especially so when you're with the girl of your dreams, the one girl you've been chasing and doing everything you can think of to impress for months on end –which was usually to no avail either... Until this...

However, my bigger concern was in wondering 'why' Patti hadn't said anything more - or if she had ever planned to? That I couldn't say... But what I did know was that after that night I felt that extra bit leery and awkward around her, like there was a huge elephant in the room. Which of course there was, there was one great big HUGE elephant as far as I was concerned...

***

This wedding, our fourth – this one was held in Patti's camp and although we still had another week with my parent's house being vacant -that night however... We never made it back there, back to my parent's empty house -or to their big comfortable bed...

Of the weddings we attended, I never seemed to have as much of a good time with her friends as I did with mine. Yes, that may be a bit of a selfish thing to say -maybe thinking that my friends were better than hers - but that's not the case, that's not what I mean.

What I do mean is that when we were in her camp at these functions, I often found myself sitting alone or sitting on the sidelines of the conversation, whereas when Patti was in my camp - and with my friends, she seemed to fit in seamlessly. She never had a problem diving in 'making' my friends hers. But I guess that was the difference between her and I wasn't it..? The extrovert vs. the introvert, an odd pairing of chalk and cheese that had many people guessing as to why were together.

Also, when we were with her friends at these weddings, there were a few people I wasn't too keen on. One of them was Patti's sister Carol and along with her husband Darren, who I didn't mind at all really. Darren I liked... But there was another, he was a guy I really didn't like – Brad, her former steady from high school as other's had told me -when I did talk with some of her friends at these weddings there had been warnings subtly sent my way about him.

Brad -of course was the typical dumb jock, but good looking as hell and built the same. Maybe that's what I didn't like about him. He was everything I wasn't - or worse, he was everything Patti had recently told me that I wasn't...

No, I didn't like Brad at all. For that reason -and because he was also sort of dumb, which I found that if I wasn't careful, he was the kind of dumb that could turn on you with little to no provocation, maybe even to the point of being dangerous.

With this in mind, and with how on more than one occasion I had found Patti and this Brad guy off in a corner somewhere "just talking" or "just catching up" as Patti explained it away while we were at these weddings - that I definitely didn't like, but of course there wasn't a lot I could do about it now was there? I mean what was I suppose to do? Start a fight with Brad and get my ass kicked?

Carol, who I'd mentioned earlier, she didn't like me all that much, and at the time, there was no love lost between the two of us. Meaning, the feeling was mutual, I didn't like her that much either. She thought I was too soft and Patti was wasting her time with me and I know this because she once cornered me and told me so - to my face.

To look at her, you would never guess that she and Patti were sisters. Carol was much older to begin with – 6yrs older to be exact, and her looks, they couldn't have been any different. Where Patti was more of a full-figured girl, Not meaning that she was fat, oh no, she was just curvy with full, rounding hips, big tits and with the slightest bit of pudginess in her cheek.

Whereas Carol, she looked totally different indeed... A complete 180 from Patti.

Not ugly at all mind you. Well... I thought of her that way sometimes, just because of her early attitude towards me. But in her own right, she actually quite hot in a skinny-girl kind of way...

Carol had dark, nearly-black hair that she kept rather short, above her shoulders and was very wispy-thin. Her eyes, big bright and blue, which were in complete contrast to Patti's sultrier, darker, hazel-green. Carol was however the kind of girl who could get away with little to no make-up, usually with just a bit of mascara to bring out her already long lashes and big blue eyes.

As far as her body goes, here too she couldn't be more different than her sister because where Patti was curvy with full features, Carol was the absolute opposite, standing somewhat shorter and being very skinny meant that she didn't have much for a set of tits - but however, to see her in a tight pair of jeans? That was something else because she did have a smashing ass – small and tight with just the right curves and folds –and as far as I was concerned..? This – Carol's ass, it was without a doubt her best feature...

Darren as I said, him I didn't mind... He was nice to me; he was older than all of us, somewhere around 35yrs of age at the time. He was more mature and never joined in with the teasing banter the two sisters tossed my way sometimes. He was always the kind of guy you just wanted to be around or hang out with; he just had this air about him, a charisma that Carol and even Patti seemed to sway to -especially Carol.

I remember clearly as I watched them the last time we were together at one of these multitudes of weddings - and to see them together, it was easy to tell that Carol adored him and fell all over him, which I did find a bit strange and rather two-faced of her.

As I watched throughout the night, I noticed that not once did Darren go up to the bar and buy his own drinks, Carol served him all evening and the same later when they put out a late buffet to feed the drunken, hungry wedding goers. Then too, Darren sat back while Carol waited in line holding two plates, one for her and one for him. I found it odd really -because in what I knew of Carol, she was a real bitch who wouldn't put up with falling over someone else – or so I had presumed...

Also, something else Darren had over Carol was his height. He was big guy, that's for sure. He towered over me at an easy 6ft-2-inches and so with Carol, Darren had a good foot on her – her only saving grace being her high-heels. Well, at least they were when she wore heels to weddings. Plus, Darren was quite good looking as well in a barrel chested, easy smiling way. With his square chin and brown eyes, He looked mature- but still very fit and strong.

Like I said, he's tall with a full head of brown hair, a good body and huge hands - which if the theory is correct, or as I've been told... Darren's big hands were a sign of something else... Something else that I wasn't...

So, to put it out there... Darren, with his height and body size? One would be led to believe that he was quite likely and very 'well hung'...

Which, I did think of - but not in any untoward, latently homoerotic way. No... My question was how on earth Carol, with her slight size, how she would be able to take him..? Take what must be Darren's very big cock..?

Why I fixated on this undoubtedly must have something to do with my own short comings, my lack of size, girth and everything else that I wasn't... I guess I felt drawn to him in much the way Patti and Carol were -in a sense. Even though I didn't know the term back then, there was no doubt about it that Darren was an Alpha-male – and I wasn't... It was just that simple...

Something else that I really liked about Darren was that although he had this clean-cut, almost cop/military look about him -of all the things that I wasn't expecting, Darren liked to smoke weed -and I was more than okay with this because I too loved getting high. In fact I liked it better than booze sometimes, like during the week when I had to be up early. Weed didn't leave me hung over the next morning, I could still function, plus for a guy like me, shy and reserved, I always found weed to be a great escape from everyone and everything... That and it made all food taste great too!

But that's where it started... That's where everything crumbled and turned to dust... That night, at our fourth wedding...

Not knowing what was up with Patti, and of course, being too afraid to ask, I stayed near our table with Darren and Carol while Patti spent most of the night out on the dance floor or hanging out near the bar, and sure and shit, good old Brad was right there pretty much the whole time.

Actually there were a few times throughout the night where both she and Brad we out of my sight for nearly half an hour. I knew he smoked cigarettes and so did Patti every now and again, mostly if she was drinking. Anyway, I reckoned, or wanted to believe that this is where they were, outside having a smoke...

But still, I didn't know what was up with her, my head was telling me that she was indeed feeling less for me now, after I had proven my 'un-manliness' to her while dressed in her pantyhose. But my heart – my heart on the other hand was feeling rather wounded to say the least.

Sadly, it was a feeling I had often with Patti, feeling hurt by her ignoring me like she had been that evening, also being dismissive, vacant and generally uncaring and as the night went on, with the drinking and dancing, I saw less and less of her.

I think Carol picked up on it because for the first time ever she too, like Darren -she was kind to me. I think she felt for me, even going so far as to make me fast-dance to a song with her after we'd all had our share of booze.

Darren, he just sat there, he knew I was no threat dancing with Carol and I doubt the idea even crossed his mind - and Patti? Well... She was still nowhere in sight, off hanging out with all of her old high school crew – and not to forget – Brad.

Later...

Much later and on our way to one the bride's sister's house's, which one I'm not too sure, this wasn't my party after all... But I soon found myself sitting in the middle of Darren and the limo driver, riding shut-gun up front because the back was full -Patti and Brad included. I remember Darren being confident and bribing the limo driver with a crisp hundred dollar bill so we could ride up front with him back to the party. The driver was reluctant but once he saw the cash, he relented and said "I shouldn't do this - but alright, jump in..." and off all of us went.

It wasn't until we were there when Darren told me that Carol had had enough and had taken a taxi home from the reception hall. I was a little surprised because I didn't remember her saying anything, I just remember everyone piling into the extra limo the groom's family had provided to help get people home, or to another party as it turned out... But still, I thought she was one of the lucky ones who had squeezed into the back of the limo while Darren and I had been left standing outside bribing the driver.

So anyway, once we were all there, at this house, which turned out to be a really nice, big house with a stunning back yard, huge pool with a rock slide and an equally big Jacuzzi hot top big enough for 8 or 10 people I guessed. Either way, it was a mansion of a house and for the most part all of us stayed out on the back patio. It was late and getting later.

I remember the music playing loud and having trouble talking to Darren while sipping my beer. By this time I had pretty much had it myself. I was drunk enough and tired enough to start thinking about finding a quiet corner or couch to crash out on until Patti came and found me, whenever that may be.

"Come on, let's go around the side of the house and smoke this, I can't hear myself think with this shitty music..." Darren said to me holding up a joint as he leaned in close so I was able to hear what he was saying.

"No man, I'm okay... If I smoke that, I'll be a goner for sure..." I said back to him, almost yelling, but then Darren, saying nothing but shaking his head, he took me by the arm and all but dragged me away, pulling me along with him down off of the large wooden deck and around to a quieter side of the house where we weren't in direct line with the music.

"You don't have to smoke it if you don't want to, but if you're already close to passing out, have a few hits and you'll drift off as soon as your head hits the pillow..." Darren said to me -now that we could hear.

"Okay, well, maybe just a little... it's not too strong is it?" I asked after taking the lit joint from him, the smoke wafting up smelling sweet and quite pungent, telling me this might be what we called 'psycho-weed', the kind that as soon as it hits you – it's like a hammer -and the affects last for hours.

"Nah man, it's really mellow, I don't like psycho-weed, I just wanna get high, not paranoid..." He said to me making perfect sense because that too was just how I felt about certain kinds of weed. Some I liked and some absolutely knocked me on my ass, getting me all freaked out and paranoid as Darren had said.

So, believing him -or having no reason not to, because I both liked and trusted him, I took a few good hits on the joint, taking the smoke in, holding it deep for a second or two then letting it out in a big cloud before passing it back to Darren.

Then, waiting for another second or two, I felt it hit me, I suddenly felt light headed and a little dizzy. Teetering I looked up at Darren smiled and said my best Cheech and Chong impression "Whoooah dude! That's some really bad assed chit' man..!"

Together we laughed out loud, both getting my reference. Even if Darren was 13yrs older than me, we were still of the same cultural era so he understood me right away. Feeling like I was okay, like this joint might not be the thing that finished me off, I felt brave enough in reaching to take it back from Darren once he offered it to me for the second time. Well, I tried to take it from him until he did something I found a bit unexpected, if not a little odd...

"Hang on a second; it's getting pretty small, try it this way..." Darren said then as he opened his mouth and put the joint backwards between his teeth, clenching down with the burning end suspended within his mouth -and the open end, the end where the smoke comes out, it was facing out -and as Darren had understood my Cheech and Chong reference, I too understood what he was doing.

He was going to give me a 'blow-back' –or a 'Super-toke' as we called what he was doing, putting the joint backwards into his mouth...

It was a way of having me smoke the joint while he blows on it from his end, with the outcome being a long, thick stream of smoke that streams out ready for the other person to suck into their lungs.

My only concern was that in order to do this, you have to get your mouth and lips very close to the other persons in order to suck in the smoke without any of it getting away.

From an outsider's point of view, it looks like you're kissing the other person while sharing the smoke. That's what I found odd about him doing this with me. But again, I trusted Darren implicitly and had no reason to believe that he wasn't doing anything more than helping get the last out of the rapidly shirking joint.

And then even stranger than this odd situation already was, after Darren had began blowing the smoke into the small 'o' I had formed with my pursed lips, and with my eyes closed, not really wanting to see, I suddenly and most unexpectedly felt his lips touch mine...

My eyes shot open and my first instinct was to pull back, but for whatever reason -and I couldn't tell you what that was, I didn't move - I didn't pull away in surprise or shock... No...I stayed where I was, motionless in my alarm as Darren continued to blow the smoke directly into my mouth while our lips stay lightly pressed together.

I didn't know what to think, part of me wanted to back off right away, right now - without question, but then the other part of me, the part that liked and trusted Darren - and as well, the part of me that was thirsty for attention after being passed over by Patti all of that night...

That part of me made me stay there and let him sort-of-kiss me like this. It was just too out his character and too bizarre for me to comprehend just then, especially with all of the drinking and now the smoke. Also, I was thinking, or maybe hoping that this was just the way he does it, this is the way he gives a blow-back from a joint, strange indeed but not entirely out of the question... Or so I hoped...

After it had ended, after Darren had finally pulled away, ending our 'kiss' I held the smoke in for as long as I could before again exhaling a huge mushroom cloud that left me sputtering and coughing...

"Oh man... You – you nearly killed me with that Super..!" I said to Darren pretending be serious as I then laughed out loud, this in turn making him laugh too.

"Sorry man, you just seem like the type that would like it that way..." Darren replied, his comment making me laugh until I figured out what else he might be saying.

I chose to make a joke and ignore the 'kiss' altogether, but his comment left me wondering now. Did he really intend to kiss me like that? Was that why he did it? Because he thought I was 'the type' that would? "That would like it that way..."?

I was too drunk and stoned now to think too hard or really care anymore so I just let it drop from my mind. We were quiet for a second and then I told him that I was beat and I either wanted to find Patti and drag her into a taxi home or crash here -but knowing her, I'd be better off just finding myself a corner to crawl into and sleep it off.

"Thanks for hanging out with me tonight man, I hate going to these wedding on her side, I never know anyone and she's usually gone all night, off having fun and also, thanks for the smoke, now all I wanna do is sleep., like you said... I'm gonna go in and find a couch somewhere – and hopefully some ear plugs too..." I said to Darren as I started stumbling my way back up the short set of stairs leading back onto the deck.

Once inside I didn't have too much trouble finding a good place to crash in the basement. Turns out the host of this after-party had thought ahead and there were several made-up cots set up, ready and waiting for everyone when they all start crashing.

***

It was my full and pressing bladder that had me waken not two hours later. By now the music had stopped and the house was quiet. Daylight was upon us but I didn't know that until I had come up out of the basement looking for a much needed bathroom.

Reaching the top of the stairs and squinting my eyes with the sudden brightness of the morning hitting me hard -my head was pounding after stepping out of the dark stairway and into this much light, it made me woozy and reaching for the nearest wall.

Soon enough though, I found a powder room just off the main entry of this big, unfamiliar house. It was eerily and so quiet, I almost felt like an intruder, creeping around in a house where I didn't know the owners.

12