Patty Cakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

"Cunt," Sombra muttered, stilling her swaying ass. "C'mon and get it over with, asshole-- ahhh!" The latina's complaining cut off with a surprised scream when Dart suddenly claimed her fuckhole with his thick cock, finding it unbelievably tight in spite of how wet she was and how slick Hana had left his meat. The scream tapered off into a low and wordless moan as he immediately hilted himself inside of her snatch. Truly giving over to his supposed 'high' now, he reached one of his hands through the screen, ignoring the cool tickle as he grabbed her hair, hauling it hard and making her crane her neck back with a gasp.

"And you," Dart growled as he began to dish out vengeance for himself and every other D.va player to ever be hacked right before hitting self-destruct. "You're the most toxic bitch in the entire game," he told Sombra as he fucked her with short, brutal thrusts, each one jolting her against the counter and causing small pieces of the Dirtbags' emphera to fall off it. "Nothing about you is fun," he grunted as he just went to town. Though he ignored her cries for him to stop or slow down or how she insisted he was too big for her, Dart wasn't continuing just out of spite. Her wild moans between each and the way she pushed back against him made it clear that she loved being treated like this, especially when her pussy spasmed around him and her legs just about gave out under her with the force of her orgasm; the only reason she stayed upright was Dart's hand and Hana's arm around her.

Now ready to cum himself, Dart pulled out of Sombra's twitching cunt and stroked himself to a quick but well-earned finish, aiming himself at Hana's serene, cock-drunk face. Gasping in surprise, the new layer of spunk seemed to stupefy her further, moaning out lewdly once more and grinning without shame. "So good," she practically drooled, before both her and Sombra's cum-splattered ass sank back into the TV. Once the screen grew solid once more, the two women crumpled into a cum-stained pile of boneless, panting bitches, well-satiated by cock.

Dart stumbled back and fell on his ass upon the couch, staring dumbly at the screen as the credits rolled.

What the fuck.


niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers
12