Patty's Eyes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Don is now serious, "There is one more thing we need to discuss. I have my own agenda for being here, besides the awesome sex. Jack, why haven't you married one of my nieces yet?"

Oh wow, did not expect this conversation.

Trying to avoid the question, "Don, when things are going good, sometimes you just don't rock the boat. I tell you what. You tell me which one I should marry."

Uncle Don is confused, "Marry the one you love more?"

I smile as I ask, "Don, could you pick between the two? Even if you do, how will that affect your relationship with the other?"

Uncle Don smiles, this is exactly what he has wanted, "Marry Patty's biological mother."

Exasperated, I reply, "Who is that? Even Patty doesn't know. They won't tell me."

Clearly, Janet and Jackie do NOT like this conversation.

Uncle Don explains, "They come back from college, have a baby with them, and announced that they are both the mother. The birth certificate shows that as well."

It starts to dawn on me, neither of these two women are Patty's biological mother. They both have a tear in their eye, but they won't share what they know. I don't push it. I'm not sure I want this to continue either now.

However, Uncle Don doesn't read his audience, "Ok you girls, don't you think it's time Patty learns the truth. She is 18 years old and can leave at any time. I don't know what you did and I really don't care. I think this amazing woman deserves to know the truth now, there is no reason to hide it anymore. You too have been carrying this for too long. Time to let it out."

No shit, he knows something.

I reluctantly asked, "Don, is this necessary? They clearly aren't ready."

Don looks me square in the eye, all love is gone from his eyes, anger is sitting there.

Uncle Don flares anger, "Jack, I know you love these two but it's nothing compared to what I feel for them. I know what happened. I know what their hiding!"

Janet and Jackie's eyes go wide as saucers.

Uncle Don continues, "Oh yes, I know the whole story. It's time you start trusting your daughter. She has a right to know the truth."

Patty is confused, but says, "From looking at you two I can tell whatever happened, it still causes you great pain to this day. You must tell me. I know what you two have done for me and sacrificed for me. How could I not love you two still?"

Janet with tears in her eyes, "In college four of us were the best of friends. Janet, Jackie, Jim, and Beth went everywhere together. Jackie, Beth, and I were sexually active ... together. Jim was our protector. We find out that Beth is pregnant. How does a lesbian get pregnant? She told us Jim raped her one night and she was too embarrassed to say anything and would not press charges. We never saw Jim again.

"Nine months go by and we get a call from Jim, he was about to kill himself from guilt. It wasn't because of what he did but because it was her family that raped her. We both loved Jim so when Beth came over two days later and nine months pregnant we had a fight. We said many hurtful things."

Jackie is crying, "She left and went home. She calls 911 because she is going to kill herself, wrote a letter, and then when the police show up, she kills herself. They save the baby and the note says that she loves us, understands our viewpoint, and wants us to care for her child."

Patty hasn't said a thing, she stands up, runs to her room, and then slams the door closed. I am at a complete loss for words, stunned, and amazed at the story. I reach for Jackie who is closest, she pulls away from me. I reach over, grab her, and hold her as hard as I can.

I explain, "She trusted her most valuable possession to you two. She didn't choose her other friends, her mother, father, sisters or brothers. She, in a very clear moment, made the most important decision of her life. She loved you two more than anything."

I reach out to Janet as well, "She trusted you to raise her daughter correctly and you have. Patty is a survivor and a wonderful person. That is what matters in the end. You will start to feel better now. When we get home, you are both going to counseling to get over this. I won't let you carry this guild forever. You paid your debt.

"It's time I go talk to Patty. Uncle Don, do not let these two out of your sight tonight. We will talk more tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, wear your bikinis, we are going out fishing. No, you don't have a choice."

I move the girls to Uncle Don who cuddles them perfectly. I walk to Patty's door and knock. No answer. I knock again. No answer but I can hear crying.

I use my decade-old storytelling voice, "Little Pig! Little Pig! Let me in! Let me in! Not by the hairs on your chinny chin, chin? Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blowwwwww your door down. You're not exactly in a brick house you know!"

Patty came to the door full of tears, "I loved it when you read me that book."

I grab her hand, "Let's go for a walk."

I wasn't exactly asking, this is me telling her what will happen. We sit down in the sand. The serf is coming in and the sun is going down. It is a beautiful night and I have a beautiful naked woman next to me.

Trying to explain their actions, I ask pointedly, "Are you ready to raise a baby right now? How about next year? I am not saying the way your mothers acted was very good. Can you imagine how bad they have felt carrying around that guilt for 18 years? Every time they see you it must remind them of what happened. Yet they raised the most amazing person I know."

I try to explain, "I am sorry that I don't have the answers for you. I fix cars, the human mind is way beyond my skills. As soon as we get back, all three of you will get counseling. You have been shocked and it hurts and will hurt for a long time. You probably feel like they betrayed you. Can you imagine hiding for 18 years that feeling you have now?

"Not letting a soul know. I do want you to remember they are still your mothers. They did not provide the sperm and egg but they shaped you long before I came along. They did everything for you. I just don't want you to hate them forever. You mean the world to them just as you do to me."

Patty is still crying, "I deserved to know. My whole life has been a lie. How could they do that to me? How could they never tell me? They have treated me like a small child my entire life. They lied to me."

I turn to logic and psychology for answers, "Why am I here on this island? Didn't you lie to me to get me here? Were you thinking about yourself when you put these plans together? The way they raised you gave you the strength to go to Uncle Don and plan their entire trip. You wanted your mommies to get back together. They did that for you.

"Sometimes you lie to those you love. Sometimes it's because you want to fuck them and other times it's because they hold a horrible truth. You all did what you thought was best. They could have been put in jail for their part."

I plead, "I am not saying you don't have a right to be angry, but I think at the same time it's natural for a parent to protect their child. Why would I not want to fuck a gorgeous woman? I was protecting you, it's what parents do. It's what they did."

Changing tactics some, "Did you know that that pilot also left us a large double chocolate cake and two bottles of Jose Cuervo? I think it's time we go back and save your mommies before they do something stupid like killing themselves with grief. Don't you? Isn't that what you would do?"

Patty sat alarmed, she had a worry in her face. She ran to the living room with me close behind. Janet isn't there.

I am outraged, "Where is Janet?"

Uncle Don is confused, "Washroom."

Fuck! I run to the washroom and the door is closed. I throw my shoulder into the door and it opens easily. Janet has her wrist on the sink and is holding a knife while crying.

I use my deepest, most commanding daddy voice I have and yell, "NO!"

She drops the blade in the sink. I run to her and grab her in my arms. She is hysterical. I carry her back out to the living room.

I am snorting fire from my nose and fire is in my eyes, "Dammit Don, what part of DO NOT LET THEM OUT OF YOUR EYES do you not understand? I throw the knife down into the coffee table, the knife is embedded in the wood for all to see, the implications clear as day."

Patty ran to Janet, she holds her mom in her arms, "Mom, I love you!"

Janet is straining for breath she is in shock.

I take charge and start giving orders. "Patty, on the couch in the center. Janet, right side. Jackie left side."

Pattie gets up, calmly walks over, and sits on the couch. Janet and Jackie get up, walk to Patty, then run into each other, then step forward, then look at each other in confusion. Then they look at me with tears in their eyes, their confused.

I yell, "JANET, PATTY's RIGHT!"

Now she knew where to go. For some reason, Patty thought this was funny and starts to laugh.

Patty snorts, "Right now you look so mad, you are the big bad wolf. Oh, daddy, what great teeth you have!"

I reply with a smirk on my face, "All the better to eat you up with. I will be right back, don't move a muscle."

This group is a bunch of comedians. They all freeze where they are at, mouths open, animated arms stuck in mid-motion.

I get five large pieces of cake, glasses, and both bottles of tequila. I go back out and they are frozen in place still.

I chuckled, "Very funny guys. Guess all this double chocolate cake and tequila is all for me. Cool."

They move. They all get full glasses of tequila.

Janet came to me, gave me a big kiss, then explains, "I couldn't do it. I wanted to, but I couldn't do it to Patty. She has lost enough already and this way she can hate me rather than herself. Jack, I am sorry you had to see that."

I kissed her back. She went back to Patty and held her tight.

Jackie lightheartedly says, "As long as we are coming clean, it's your turn, Jack."

I am confused, "Me?"

A confident Jackie, "Yes you."

At a loss for words, I ask, "What did I do?"

Jackie smiles knowingly, "Patty doesn't know about your first breakfast with us. Do you remember what you told her?"

I blush beet red.

I try to play dumb, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

I know, that was a terrible attempt at a lie.

Jackie giggles as she recounts the story, "He all but told you he fucked us doggie that night and smiled while he did it."

Patty is lost in thought, "I just remember having 'Special Pigs in the Blanket'."

Janet explains to all, "Jack made a thin batter and poured two pancakes. Are one on the right side and one on the left side of the pan? Oh no. He puts the two together, overlapping, they look like two ass cheeks or a pair of breasts.

"He then says some shit about how it's symbolism and the two pancakes represent your mommies. He then takes a sausage from the plate, and then brings it into view from in front of him like he is whipping out his cock."

Trying to defend myself, "Hey, I don't remember that."

Janet ignores me, "He places his thick sausage in the pancake and then rolls it up and places it in front of Patty. The whole time her eyes are wide open as she watches the magic of a home-made breakfast being made by a man. A feat she had never seen before."

Patty purrs, "I still like his sausage."

All three girls giggle at that. I pour more tequila. This is good.

Janet fondly remembers, "That night he titty fucked us. As he is doing it, he says, 'you like my sausage?' We were all three hooked on him at that moment, Patty knew before us."

I remind the group, "Remember, bikinis tomorrow, we are going fishing."

All three girls not so excitedly answer, "Swell."

Knowingly, I reply, "Oh I suspect you might enjoy this boat trip."

Chocolate cake, tequila, and now the thought of sex, that should distract them for a while.

I make the sleeping arrangement announcement, "While we can still speak, I am taking Janet and Patty tonight. Jackie, you are a big girl and can make your own decisions."

Jackie without a moment's hesitation, "I am taking Uncle Don to MY room."

I suggest, "Ok, let's not get too shit faced, we will be on the water tomorrow for most of the afternoon. I know we haven't fixed anything but let's just keep going forward till we can work this out at home, agreed?"

Everyone agreed.

Chapter 12 – It's A Boat

That night Janet wasn't in the mood for much of anything. I think her emotions are still going wild and feeling guilt, shame, and remorse, for having not dealt with it for 18 years. I am glad she let it out and I am glad Patty is still talking to her. With Janet killing the mood, Patty gives up and we all spoon with Janet facing out, me behind her, and then Patty behind me. I hold Janet close and she seems to like that. Jackie had a much better night with Uncle Don. They woke me up twice during the night. Good for her.

The following morning, I made my special pigs in the blanket. Everyone expected it, they giggle but it wasn't the hit I had hoped for. Oh well, tough crowd, I tried. The rest of this vacation might not be quite as much fun. Oh well.

After breakfast, I take Janet by the hand and go for a walk.

I am very explicit, "Don, these two don't leave your eyes. Washroom door, not a problem anymore."

Uncle Don sheepishly answered, "I am a hawk today."

I take Janet with me around the island like I had done with Patty. We didn't talk about much. About halfway is the opposite side of the island and it's a bit calmer, the island breaks the wind a bit. We sit in some perfect white sand at the edge of the trees.

I start the recovery, "Nothing changes between you and me. I have the same feelings for you as I did before this trip. I am madly in love with you. I am here for you, always have been and always will be."

She leans over to me and holds me tight. I can feel her breasts on my chest. She cries softly.

I reassure her, "I bet Patty forgives you long before you forgive yourself. She is a good person and knows how amazing you are."

I hold her for about half an hour.

Janet explains, "I need to talk to Patty."

Being kind of goofy, "Before we finish the walk and you talk to Patty, I have something for you."

Janet looks at me with a surprised look on her face. I reach into my pocket and pretend like I am rummaging around looking for something. Then I finally pull out a breakfast sausage from breakfast. She looks at me like she would a little child or puppy.

In my little boy voice, "Would you like my sausage?"

Janet giggles pushes me over, pulls down my pants, and then did something rare. She sits down on me cowgirl style.

Janet is in charge, "I would rather ride the salami."

She giggles again and slams down on me. Her 'suit' is a string around her slit, it is easy to push aside. I let her use me and that is what she did. It wasn't about our love or my needs, this was all about her feeling good and pleasing herself. I sat there and gladly take it, that's why I brought her here. I would do anything to help Janet. It only takes her ten minutes to get off and enjoy a nice orgasm. Not her best, it didn't wear her out, but it lasted a long time and she enjoyed it tremendously. She needed it.

We then continued the walk to the house. She grabs Jackie and Patty and the three go for a walk but just around the bend. I can still see them through the trees, but I let them have their space. It gives me a chance to apologize for yelling at Uncle Don. He wanted to apologize to me for not reading the situation and suspecting her actions yesterday. He is sick with sadness for screwing up. Seemed that Jackie fixed that though.

It is two hours before they came back. I made some chicken and tuna salad sandwiches. It was a nice light lunch. We all sat down and ate but it was silent between us. That worries me because all three women would occasionally look at me and then giggle.

Finally, I got a bit mad, "OK, spit it out, why are you all looking at me? What did I do?"

Patty giggled, "Oh, it's nothing you have done ... yet. We are not talking so might as well give up."

I look at Janet, "Sorry honey, I have been sworn to silence by Patty."

I playfully ask, "Is she scheming again? That girl might accidentally get shoved overboard with cement shoes."

Jackie being protective, "Don't you dare hurt our sweet innocent angel."

I mock them, "Innocent angel? Patty? How many times has she fucked her father? Did she not submit to me, blow two strangers, get triple penetrated by four men, and do a typewriter for thirty minutes? Didn't she plan all of this? That sweet innocent angel?"

Janet is a bit embarrassed, "Ok when you put it that way, maybe not so innocent after all. But she sure has had one hell of an education and I think this has been an awesome vacation."

I add, "Well, I am glad you feel that way, let's get on the boat, we need to get going."

Patty questions me, "Why?"

I explain, "We are going fishing."

Patty is suspicious, "Why do we have to leave now?"

Not giving in, "Because I have plans as well. We need to go fishing before dinner. Come on, go, go, go!"

I get them all on the boat, go in a specific direction as directed by the pilot, and then after thirty minutes at twenty knots, we stop and pull out the poles. Uncle Don is an experienced fisherman. Patty wants to try fishing, he gets her all setup. Janet and Jackie have me lather them up with sunscreen and they lay out on the bow deck.

I watch Uncle Don and Patty fish. We are on a decent size boat. It is a 46' yacht and could easily seat and sleep all of us. Living room, two fishing seats, dining room, bedrooms, and a kitchen. Much of the boat has seen little use, people use it for fishing. I stay up high and move the boat as Uncle Don asks. Mostly, I am on the lookout. Sure enough, out of the south, I see a small blip of a boat. It's coming right at us at a decent rate. It's still miles away.

The boat is closing in on us. I move in a vector perpendicular to the ship's path and then turn 90 degrees so I am parallel to the boat. Not too far and yet not too close. I ask all the girls to go up on the bow and wave to the people. The boat gets closer and closer, the officers are outside the tower with binoculars looking at us.

I say excitedly, "Ladies, please take off your suits."

Janet gasps, "There are people there, they will see us."

I confidently explained, "Yes, they will. Now, off with the suits. This is your chance to be an exhibitionist. NOW!"

Patty pulls strings and suits fall. Janet and Jackie gang up on Patty and take hers off.

I am coaching them, "Lean forward a bit and swing your tits."

They do. Oh my, that is hot to watch. Three sets of spectacular tits, swaying from side to side. My view is the best.

I say, "Ten jumping jacks."

They do ten jumping jacks. I feel so childish suggesting that, but I didn't plan this out well and it was the first thing that came to mind. The greatest thing about jumping jacks is the bouncing. Add jumping jacks with large breasts and it really is obscene. The body and breast are going opposite directions with quick stops and changing of direction causing the breasts to distort as momentum take over. The boat is past us now but still watching.

I command, "Grab a tit or a slit and use your fingers but face the big boat while doing it. Kiss a partner."

I cut the engine and walk down to the bow, bend Patty over the railing, and slam my cock into her. She has juices running down her leg already, I slip in with little effort. I did hurt her a bit though because I slammed in too quickly, I need to be gentle still. I start a fast hard fucking and she is more than happy with that. She has two mini orgasms from the excitement of displaying her body. I try to slow down, that only made her slam harder into me.