Patty's Lace Ch. 03

Story Info
The Real Deal.
4.3k words
4.5
2.3k
00

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

Chapter 03, The Real Deal

Back at her dump, Sarge said "We need to come up for a few minutes." and she agreed.

Even though it was after 11pm, on a Tuesday night there were still a lot of people around. He told her it was going to be all business as they took her up, so struggle a little bit. Oh and hold your hands behind you like you are cuffed.

Sarge got out, opened the back door and dragged her roughly from the car by her arm and Officer Young took her other arm. The dress fell but left about 1/3 of her slip showing on one side. She struggled as they pulled her across the sidewalk and up the steps.

Opening the door, Sarge pushed her inside. Officer Young closed the door behind them. Up to the 4th floor to her place, they went. Reaching over the doorjamb she retrieved the key and opened the door. Stepping inside, Sarge followed then Officer Young. As Young closed the door, he felt the softest fabric brush his arm.

Turning, he found a ravishing vintage full slip hanging on the back of the door. It had a beautiful ecru lace at her bust with floral applique' framing the bottom. She had a creamy body of the silkiest nylon. The five inches of ecru lace at her hem was built into her body, not just attached. He touched Patty's delightful full slip at her bust and ran his fingertips down her smooth body taking her lace in his hand.

Sarge said, "WOW! I am surprised, this is a really nice place!"

Patty said, "Someone unzip me please."

Sarge obliged. He was like a gentle giant as he did, completely different from the Ol' Sarge she knew in the streets. She bent over lifting the dress up over her head, tossing it in front of the armoire where it fell into a crumpled heap on the floor.

Sarge started with, "Patty, You are a very beautiful woman. One who any guy in his right mind would be proud to have by his side. You've got spunk, not the kind covering your clothing, but true grit and vigor. I could see that from the time I first saw you."

Patty looked at her feet, then back up at Sarge with a smile.

Although still easy on the eyes, the true punishment her abused slip-set took during the night could be clearly seen as her slip and cami gently fluttered in the breeze of the room fan. The cum on her slip was dry causing numerous stains in her pedal pink silken body and pretty lace. She was wrinkled all over as if she had been slept in with deep creases in spots that endured the grinding. Her camisole was still tucked into her cleavage and glued to her tits by the thick cum than now badly stained her white scalloped lace and silky nylon. Both were stiff in the areas that soaked up the cum.

"Guys," Patty said, "Would you like something to drink? Your choice, coffee, milk or water."

The camisole went over her head exposing her pert boobs, and she said, "I'll make a pot, have a seat if You like."

Sarge continued as Patty tossed the camisole on top of the dress, going into the kitchen in just her half slip. She washed her hands and made the pot as he said. "When I told you that your ass was mine, I was not kidding, it is."

Coming back into the living room, she had a plastic bowl filled with packets of sugar and little cups of half and half like found at a convenience store along with two coffee mugs and a plastic travel tumbler. Topless now, her boobs jiggled as she walked.

Setting them on the table she looked at him and asked, "What exactly does that mean?" then returned to the kitchen for the fresh pot of coffee.

Officer Young had a great view of her ass in the misused slip as they swayed with her walk. Returning with the pot she leaned over and poured for them leaving room for cream and sugar, then poured the travel tumbler about 1/3 of the way full for herself.

As she poured, Sarge said, "For one, You don't work my streets anymore, gone are the nights of picking up tricks, letting them have you for scraps and leaving you in a mess."

Sipping coffee from the tumbler, Patty asked, "Can I take a shower, Master? I find myself in a sticky situation."

Sarge replied, "Hit the showers, Smartass" and continued. She put the pot back on the coffeemaker and went to take a shower. Opening the door to the bathroom, another full-slip came into view, a racy red very lacy vintage Van Raalte full slip.

Standing in the doorway, Patty's slip endured more punishment as She shook her well-shaped ass in Young's direction, smiled, slapped it a couple times then jerked it down by it's lace. Still pretty as she pooled around her feet, Patty stepped out of it with one foot, kicking it with the other. It landed by her dress in a crumpled pile on the floor.

As Patty started to close the bathroom door, Sarge said "Leave it open"

She sat on the edge of the tub removing her stay up stockings slowly, tossing each toward Young. They ended up just outside the bath on the hardwood floor.

Standing and leaning over to turn the water on, she was showing him what she had. Young put his hand over his eyes and shook his head. Peeking out he caught her stepping into the shower, wiggling her finger for him to join her. He smiled.

Young admired the slips hanging from the doors as Sarge talked. "Patty, I want You to meet some people. These people can turn your life around and get you out of here."

Patty asked, "You going to take me to church after what we did tonight?"

Sarge, "Well, no these people are not preachers and nuns. You can do very well with this group, except you won't be giving yourself for scraps."

Patty replied, "I like being independent."

Sarge said, "Those days are over. Did you really think the girls up and down this street were independents? Nope, all mine, But you have a choice. Frankly speaking, some of them are pissed at you and want to whip your ass, because they think you are stuck up and hogging all the action."

Patty asked, "I'm not stuck up, am I?"

Sarge said, "Of course not, I've seen you trying to chat and make friends with them. I've also seen them treat you like trash, when all you have done is carve out a little niche' for yourself.

"A niche' for myself?" Patty asked.

"Sure," he said and continued, "Your Style and the way you dress."

"What's the matter with the way I dress?" Patty challenged.

"Absolutely nothing" Sarge asserted continuing with, "Your dress is that of a teacher, librarian, or even what a lady in the pews of a church would have on. You appear to be very straightlaced or even prudish, with a surprise underneath. None of the others do this. Hell, some of them don't even wear panties and most wouldn't know what a slip is if you slapped them in the face with one."

"To top it off," He said, "When you did what you did with Young and I tonight, showing what a sexual wildcat you are, giving it your all using even your clothing to satisfy us, that was fantastic, to me, anyway. You even let us use your clothing, knowing full well that it could be destroyed at any time. That is Your niche'. I'll bet you have a return list a mile long."

"I aims to please" Patty said and asked, "Return list?"

"Sure" He said, "Your regulars"

Patty just said, "Yes, it is."

"But, Patty." Sarge said, "You take so many chances, I'm surprised we have not hauled you to the morgue. None of these girls would come to your aid or even call us, if you were being raped and beaten in the middle of the road. I know you are street-smart. I also believe you to be highly intelligent. On top of that, You are absolutely gorgeous, from nose to toes. That's why I'm offering you this deal. I don't want you to be just another stat."

"And that is?" Patty asked.

"Meet my people or a jail cell. If you can't come to an agreement with them, you are free to go, pack your shit and move far away from here." Sarge answered.

Patty stepped out of the shower, stood in the door naked, and said "I'll meet your people, because I'm not going anywhere. I Love this Dump and this town."

Sarge stood. "Good, I'll be right back and went to the car."

Patty opened the doors on the large armoire, revealing a rackful of full slips and half slip/camisole sets on hangers, all lacy and they looked so silky. Grabbing some plain panties from a small drawer, she also opened the large bottom drawer revealing lacy half slips of many different colors rumpled in a pile filling the drawer to overflowing. "Which do you like?" she asked.

Young replied "huh?"

"The red one, the cream one on the doors, a half slip?" Patty asked.

"All of them," was Young's reply.

"Any catch your eye?" Patty asked.

"The cream one. It's very nice." Young said.

Leaving the bottom drawer open Patty crossed the room. The water droplets glistened on her smooth skin. Dressed in only the plain panties she said, "I noticed you playing with her."

Taking the ravishing cream full slip from it's hangar Patty said, "She is one of my favs, her name is Jacqueline, and this is her spot, I don't wear her out anymore. Nobody can have her, except You and I," as she dropped it over her head.

Adjusting Jacqueline into place with her back to him, Patty asked, "Do you like her?"

Stepping into a pair of heels, she turned to him and said. "Oh it looks like you do." Noticing the bulge in his pants. "Looks like you are ready for more."

She giggled as she adjusted the ribbon straps to pull the bust of the slip tight on her tits and it's creamy body followed her curves to just below mid-thigh.

Young said, "I like you in her."

Patty smiled and modeled the dazzling vintage full slip. Following her curves, Jacqueline danced on her body as she twirled and turned. Young noticed a faint cum stain in her silky body covering Patty's right ass cheek as she slapped it through the slip.

Sarge came back through the door running into Patty, ending the fashion show. "Don't You Knock!" Patty said, as he sat in the chair.

He said, "Ohh yea, that full slip you have on, mine too. Now come sit it down." Patty Took a seat on the couch by Young.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear, giggling, "You can get in my drawers anytime" patting her slip down there while nodding to the armoire, and placed his hand on her exquisite lace. He noticed Jacqueline was hot and damp to the touch as Patty fidgeted.

Sarge looked over and growled, "Listen up Little Girl, Don't test me! I'll take your ass to jail right now, wearing nothing but that pretty slip. You got that?"

Patty snapped her head around, locking eyes with Sarge, "Loud and Clear" She said in a low combative tone. They continued the staring contest, until Young patted her leg.

Sarge opened the briefcase and tossed Erica into her lap. "Your days of being a cum princess in a tattered half slip are over." He said. "But if You bullshit around, your best days will be behind you, understand?"

Patty shot him a drop-dead look as she jumped up. Erica fell to the floor. Patty stepped on it as she walked briskly to the large armoire over her dress and slip-set. She plunged her hands into the mess of unfolded half slips, with a couple of lacy delights falling to the floor as she grabbed a tight handful. Throwing them at Sarge, she barked, "Does this look tattered, this one or this one, how about these?"

Throwing the handful of five or more lacy alluring half slips at him. Sarge yelled, "Settle down, settle down. Damn, what a drama queen! Now get your ass over there and sit."

Obeying his order she went back to the couch dragging an ultra-lacy mini half slip across the floor with her heel. Taking her seat by Young, she placed his hand back on her lace. Now, Patty knew why everybody called him Sarge, and asked, "Which Branch?"

Sarge answered Proudly, "United States Marine Corps, Ma'am." Brushing the silky slips from his lap to the floor.

Patty said, "Well once a Marine,,,,,"

Sarge interrupted, "Semper Fi."

With respect, Patty said, "Thank You for Your Service"

He pointed at the darling little mini slip caught on her heel, she shook it loose as he tossed a envelope into her lap saying, "We don't want to damage any of my pretty slips needlessly now, do we? Open it."

Patty looked inside the envelope at the money as Sarge said, "That's $5000, sign this," handing her a receipt book.

Taking the cash from the envelope she said, "Just a minute," and starting counting. Yep 5K, but my wardrobe is worth far more than that, and by the way, I don't do scraps. Do you really,,,

Sarge interrupted her, "That's just an advance, to keep you off my streets, for now. Sign the book."

Patty signed and handed the book back. "What happens if someone finds that book?" She asked.

As he took her copy and handled to her, he said, "Nothing. We are in the right group of people, and now, if You pass, You will be also."

"Right group of people?" Patty asked.

Sarge replied, "You notice that even though this is an older part of town, some consider a slum, that not a lot happens around here?"

She was thinking as he continued. "That is because it belongs to us. Sure there are some bums and streetwalkers around, but can you tell me if the bums are real, or even the streetwalkers?

Notice there are no dealers or pimps around here? Very little street crime and no robbery or even shoplifting? Certainly no rape or murder. That is because this area is under our protection.

You have been able to do your little thing, my dear, because you have also been under the protection of our group, without even knowing it. Remember the dealer that tried to get you hooked on meth?"

Patty said, "Yea, that dickhead."

Sarge asked, "You don't see him around anymore, do you?"

Patty answered, "Well, no."

"That's all you need to know for now." He said as he stood.

Officer Young stood and Patty picked up the mega lacy mini slip she dragged earlier with her heel as she stood. Sarge carefully walked around the coffee table as to not step on the slips she threw at him.

"Relax Patty," he said, "You'll have some time off, take it easy. You'll meet the group soon."

He handed her a card, not a official police business card, just a card with his and Young's cell phone numbers on it. "Let either one of us know if you need anything." he said.

Patty took the card thinking, "I need Young." He walked out the door and Young followed until she grabbed his arm. Turning to her, she kissed his lips as she put her dreamy half slip in his hand.

With a smile she said, Good Night, Be Careful & Sweet Dreams. Bring that back anytime You want to,,," He quickly folded the ornate delight and put it in his pocket.

"Sweet Dreams to You," He said as he smiled "Welcome Aboard" and closed the door.

She picked up her outfit from the evening and headed for the kitchen. Taking bowls from the cabinet, she prepared the cleaning solution made by combining cold water, Palmolive, Baking soda, and over-the-counter Hydrogen Peroxide.

She poured some of the solution from the large bowl to the small one and dunked the stained, abused slip/cami set in it. Swishing the lingerie around in the water a little, she moved to large one.

Dunking her dress, and doing the same, she moved back to concentrate on the half slip and camisole as the were the recipient of the most cum. Swishing them around more, she picked up one or the other, gently squeezing it and dunking it again. Doing the same with the dress, she poured the last of the coffee into her tumbler. Leaving them to soak she went to the living room.

Turning the lights down as she passed through to her favorite spot, Patty set the coffee on a small table, then climbed into the big bay window clad only in Jacqueline, taking a look up and down the street. Even after 1 am there were still people milling around and hanging out. Turning on the portable, Coast to Coast came on KFI radio.

Opening her laptop, she browsed the sites and found a irresistible Vassarette half slip. Tapping the "Buy It Now" button, she sent payment, noticing a little over $1200 in the account, so she did a little more on-line shopping.

She also noticed the police car, parked across the street. It left after a few minutes and came back after a few more parking directly under her window. She saw Sarge leaning on the passenger side having a smoke and Young standing on the sidewalk. She leaned back as her hand grinded Jacqueline's silky nylon into her snatch, thinking of him.

About a 1/2 hour after she bought the Vassarette, she closed the laptop but left the radio on. She started another pot of coffee, with a plan. Jacqueline danced over her body she moved around her apartment. picking up the slips from the floor and putting them back in the drawer as the coffee brewed.

The coffee pot gurgled as she rinsed her travel tumbler out and found another. Pouring the coffee into them she also grabbed a couple creamers and packets of sugar. Out the door she went with the goodies.

They were getting back in the car when Patty appeared in the apartment house door carrying the tumblers. Young walked back around the car, as Sarge just stood there staring at the beauty coming down the steps clad only in a breathtaking lacy full slip.

Walking between them, she put the cream and sugar on the hood of the car along with one of the tumblers. Turning to Young, she took a sip of coffee, then kissed his lips as she handed it to him. He looked her up and down, saying only, "Thank You" and having troubles saying that. Patty could only imagine what he was thinking.

Turning to the tumbler on the hood, she took a sip from it. Looking at Sarge, she said, "Two and Two, right?"

A guy walked by just about running into Young because his eyes were wide and focused on Patty.

Sarge just looked at her, saying, "What are You up too?"

Fixing the coffee in the tumbler to his liking, She said, "I'm hoping we can bury the hatchet." She held out her right hand, offering the coffee to him with her left.

Sarge replied, "As long as you don't try to bury it in me, it's all good, Peace." Shaking her hand and accepting the gift.

They stood on the sidewalk making small talk for a couple of minutes as Jacqueline swirled around Patty's legs, mostly about what was she doing out on the sidewalk after 2am wearing only a stunning vintage full slip.

Patty looked at them, saying, "It's been quite a night, I think I'll go settle in.

Turning to Sarge, she said, "Thanks, I'm sure this opportunity will be everything you say it is."

Sarge replied, "It is, and more. My peeps know about you already, and are looking forward to meeting you" extending his hand.

Patty moved his hand and hugged his neck, saying, "Take Care, Sarge" then kissed his cheek.

He took her in a bear hug lifting her off the ground. She giggled like a schoolgirl as he swung her around then kissed his cheek again as he set her back down gently, saying, "Thanks for the coffee, and sleep tight."

Turning to Young, she lunged at him. He caught her, his arms going around her waist as she planted a sloppy wet kiss on him. Feeling that shiver, she now felt warm in the cool breezes of the night. Leaning back in his arms, they looked into each other's eyes without saying a word. Patty swayed side to side a little, knowing this is where she wanted to be. One more kiss and he released her.

At the bottom of the steps she turned looking at them, saying, "Be Safe, My Guys" then swinging that fabulous ass in Jacqueline all the way up the steps and inside.

Sarge and Young sat back in the car, enjoying the coffee and chatting.

"She's all yours, man" Sarge said.

Young replied, "Huh?"

"Patty, dude", he said, continuing, "I see how you are when she is around, I can even feel the electricity flowing between the two of you. I'm old enough to be Patty's and your father, and I know shit! Now, tell me if I am wrong. You want her for more than just her sex and wardrobe."

12