Patty's Lace Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy said, "Gimme That!" as he took her in his arms while she took the hat off of his head, putting it on hers. Steve said, "Well, don't You look Cool!" pulling her close. Cindy flicked the brim of the pimp hat up and they kissed their first kiss. When they finished Cindy put the pimp hat back on Steve's head.

They wandered around the store some more, then everybody met up at the checkout, Cindy had the pimp hat on her head, so she added it in with her handbags and accessories. Lisa had a half dozen pairs of sunglasses, not including the pair she had on, taking them off only long enough for them to be rung up. Steve was up next with his armload of shirts, including a few cool vintage bowlers. Patty finished up the group with a couple dresses and a colorful lacy vintage slip someone tye-dyed.

Loading up the goodies in the Suburban, Cindy asked, "Where to next, gang?" Everybody looked at Cindy, and Patty said, "Your turn, You choose!"

"How about Children's Charities over on Sepulveda?" Cindy asked, "Lots of home goodies there!" Everybody piled into the truck and away they went back to Ocean Park and up until making the turn into Gateway Boulevard under the 10 to Pico. Turning right they went under the 405 and made the left onto Sepulveda. Finding a close spot, everybody dropped quarters into the meter.

Heading inside Patty grabbed Lisa's hand, and both just about ran to a Padded Hope Chest and Patty sat Lisa down saying, "Guard this, Sis, I'll be right back!"

Lisa replied, "I g-gots your six, Sis-Sissie! as Cindy and Steve walked up. In no time Patty had a salesperson replacing the price tag with a sold tag. Lisa bounced around and Patty gathered her up hugging her, then bounced around with her.

They split up searching the store for treasure, and Lisa found some! Running over to a set of three owl figurines, she handed the two small ones to Patty and held the larger one up then said, "Owls are soooo sm-smart" as she hugged it.

Looking to her right, Lisa saw Cindy and Steve looking at a painting of a sailing ship and pointing in their direction. Patty turned taking a long glance, then turned back to Lisa, whispering in her ear, "They are a Beautiful Couple."

Lisa whispered back into Patty's ear, "Yes, Yes" with a smile as Steve and Cindy walked up with Cindy saying, "Ok guys, what are You two gossiping about?"

Patty put her elbow on Lisa's shoulder, looked up, around and stopped whispering as Lisa said, "Ohhhhh, nothing, Sis-Sissie" and giggled.

Lisa squealed with happiness when Cindy reached over and tickled her, holding her owl tight.

Steve found some classic heavy chrome barstools with black pads, sat the ladies on them, then found a salesperson to change the price tags to sold tags. After looking the store over, they went through checkout paying for the rest of the treasures. A guy from the store and Steve carried Patty's Hope Chest out to the curb as Cindy pulled up and opened the rear doors on the truck.

Moving goodies to one side, the guys slid the hope chest in the back, then back into the store returning with the barstools.

Sliding them in, Cindy said, "Mission Accomplished!" Fist bumps all around and they climbed into the Suburban heading for Patty's Place.

Pulling up in front, everybody went upstairs, and Patty unlocked the door, Young was in the kitchen looking at the percolator in just his boxers as the group stepped inside. He said, "Here's my Wildcat!" as he turned, then said, "Ohhhh Shit, it's Cindy, Lisa too!" as he ran into the sewing room.

Cindy let go with a wolf whistle as Lisa giggled while saying,"Bro-Brother!" Stepping back out in some jeans and a t-shirt he asked Patty how to work the coffee pot.

Patty said, "You just need to plug it in. It's all ready."

Young replied, "I'd Love Too, but I have to be on duty in an hour, and besides we have company." and winked.

Patty turned the most brilliant shade of red, blushing as she marched into the kitchen and held the cord up, saying, "This Plug!" and plugged it in, as the ladies giggled while Steve laughed.

Young grabbed Patty pulling her close kissing her lips, then whispering in her ear, "Maybe Later?" making her giggle as she nodded her head, yes.

Cindy spoke up, "Hey, while we have two strong guys here?"

Patty replied, "Yes Yes, can You come help us, Cowboy?

He replied, "Sure, let me grab some shoes." It wasn't long until the guys were carrying Patty's Hope Chest up the stairs and placing it at the foot of the bed. Steve just looked at the bed of slips without saying a word.

James stepped back into the sewing room grabbing the wardrobe bag of uniforms, saying his goodbyes, he went to step out the door when Patty asked, "Can I walk you to the station?"

"Sure, but company?" He asked.

"I'm sure Family won't mind if I am gone for a few minutes, right?" Everybody nodded in agreement with Lisa giggling. "I'll be right back, feel free to make yourselves at home, there's coffee with creamers or other goodies in the fridge, help yourself." Being able to say this made Patty feel whole inside.

As Patty and James walked to the station, she asked if he enjoyed his long weekend and he answered, "Absolutely, I've been working to many long hours, really because work was all this is, but now." They stopped and kissed, then walked the last block to the station. Patty asked if they would be stopping by later, and Young answered, "Of Course! Have to have midnight snakee! They kissed once more and Patty returned home as James went on-duty.

When she stepped inside. Cindy and Steve were slow dancing to, A Moment Apart by Odesza and Lisa was laid out on the couch. As the song ends they kiss. Steve held Cindy as she asked to go help Steve take the barstools up to his place.

After they leave Patty & Lisa play Chess Patty glanced out over the balconies as Cindy walked into Steve's kitchen wearing just her white Vassarette Signature Lace half-slip. As Cindy Grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. Lisa said, "Checkmate!" Cindy disappeared heading in the direction of Steve's Bedroom.

Patty looked the board over, saying, "I believe it is! Way to Go! Another?" as she hugged Lisa.

"Sure!" Lisa replied, "Sissie is taking a long time to help Steve, I like him though."

Patty continued with, "He is a Good Guy and Cindy is Fantastic, I'm happy they met today. They may be a little more going on than just the barstools."

"You mean s-s-some she'ing and he'ing?" Lisa asked.

Patty's reply was, "I believe so!" and both giggled as they started another game of chess. One door was closing as another was starting to open.

Cindy returned to Patty's place as her and Lisa played. As she passed by the lamp at the big bay window, Patty could see the Cindy's slip was missing. Another pretty slip in his collection from a beautiful lady, she thought.

Lisa's phone rang as Cindy poured a glass of juice. It was Skytower letting her know he was on the way home and asking how her day was. After clicking off, She said, "My Su-Sugar Boo is heading h-h-home.

Cindy finished up the OJ and said, "I guess we need to get you home!"

Lisa replied, "But the game?"

"I'll keep it just as it is, and we can finish next time You are here." Patty said.

"Ok" Lisa replied. "Sounds g-good, Si-S-Sissie!" with a smile as she stood to go.

Patty walked them down to the street. After hugs all around, the Suburban took off!

Patty turned to go back up, just about running into a bum who asked if she had some change. She fumbled around and found a couple of bucks and gave it to him. Back up in her place she put a few items in the new to her hope chest, but that is another chapter.

12