Patty's Lace Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That varies with how many, tonight there are eight." Quinn said. "Then there will be four, two, and finally, The Champ! Seven matches, total. It will be a long night. The ones who lose are free to go after their match, winners change costume and advance to the next round. You will need at least three costumes, just in case you make it to the final round.

"Costumes?" Patty asked.

Quinn answered, "Costumes are what we call the clothing you wear for the matches. Doesn't matter if it is a business suit or a wedding dress. Lingerie is encouraged under, as little or as much as you want, but not required. The only thing required under is plain panties with your name on them to have a flag."

"It takes a lot of clothing to make it to champ." Patty said.

"Don't worry, my dear, there is a lot of clothing here," She said, standing, "Come with me."

Quinn led Patty to the wardrobe rooms opening the doors to show Patty what was inside, then handed her a key saying as they walked "Take as much clothing as you want for your costumes, there is plenty to go around. When you see what you like, grab it right away as it is first come, first serve. This key is to your dressing room, which is right over there."

Quinn pointed out Patty's room as they sat back at the table, Quinn said, "Now for a few ground rules, these apply across all matches, no matter the style. First and most important, although accidents do happen, nobody gets intentionally hurt. No scratching, biting, or gouging. A little slapping is ok, but not too hard. Sarah can show you how to make a soft slap sound like a thunderclap."

Patty was relieved at hearing this.

"Second," She said, "Even though you don't want to actually hurt your opponent, this is no place to be gentle with your adversary or their costume. We are putting on a show, so pushing your rival into the mud, is fair game. Ripping their outer wear off and, shredding any lingerie they may have on under is again, fair game. Ripping dresses skirts tops and slips half or full along with other lingerie is again, fair game. They are not going to be easy with you or your costumes. After all, you are here to Win and the prize gets larger as you advance through the rounds."

"Third" Quinn said, "Feel free to go ringside and cheer on others as they wrestle between your matches. Does not matter if you wear the destroyed costume from your previous round, a new costume, or just some lingerie. Just have enough on to have your naughty bits covered.

"Got it" Patty said.

"Now for a little advice," Quinn said, "Meet the ladies who may be your future opponents. They may be vicious savages in the ring but out, they are people too. Do this and you will last a lot longer here as you prosper. Any questions?"

Patty said, "Not at the moment, you explained things very well.

Quinn said "Ok, my dear, when you do, feel free to ask. Remember the only dumb question, is the one not asked. No need to be nervous, what we do, we do in good fun and get paid very well. Get settled in your dressing room and get costumes, you'll need at least three."

Patty said, "Thanks for all your help and advice."

Quinn stood and rushed away, clipboard in hand. Her long legs and well-formed ass swayed in that tight skirt with her lacy slip flapping through the slit as she walked away.

Patty turned the key and went in the dressing room. There were two vanity tables, one to each side of the door with a wheeled clothing rack for each. The one to the left was taken with clothing on the rack including a very lacy half-slip and lacy satin full slip, along with make-up and other personal items on the table.

Placing her bag on the table, she opened the drawers of the lighted vanity table removing stray items and dropping them in the waste basket. After replacing them with what she brought with her, she took a look around the room.

There was a couch on the back wall of the room with a lamp on one of the end tables and coffee table in front. Between the vanity tables and couch set on each side were freestanding bookcases. On a shelf over the door was a small TV. Placing her bag in the bookcase, she left the room to get costumes.

Patty entered Wardrobe Room A which was approximately 48' wide by 60' deep and filled with all kinds of dresses on the hangar rods running along the walls the entire length and width of the room. Mini dresses were to her left and progressively grew longer finishing off with formal ankle length dresses and wedding gowns. There were perhaps, a thousand dresses in this room, maybe more. Ladies' shoes of all kinds were on tables in the center of the room, separated by size.

Walking into Wardrobe Room B. Patty found the huge Lingerie Room. Hundreds of lacy Full Slips of all colors were to her left hanging for the entire length of the room. Hundreds more colorful Half Slips hung to her right. Gowns and nighties where hanging in the far end of the room. The center of the room had rows of tables with storage containers overflowing with all kinds of lingerie from bras to teddies.

She started checking labels on the full slips, All sizes from 32 to 42 and all lengths. Most were Vanity Fair of many styles. She also found Van Raalte, Kayser, Wonder Maid and lots of Vassarette. They had various degrees of lace from thin strips to lavish. The majority were nylon but there were also some satin slips. All were very pretty and in like new condition. She only covered a couple feet of the rack but checked over two dozen slips. On the floor below them were more storage containers. Opening one, she found it empty, in another she found a variety of lingerie from corsets to stockings. The next one she opened contained full slips extremely wrinkled from being tossed in unfolded and tightly packed inside the container, then crushed when the lid went on. There were only a couple of empty spaces along the wall under the full slips.

A curvaceous raven-haired woman came in and thumbed through the full slips. Finding a shorter Black VF Classic full slip which was probably two sizes too small, she held it up and asked, "How does this look?" Then continued with, "By the way, I'm Alicia, what is Your name?"

Patty answered, "Oh, I'm Patty, Patty Norris, that slip looks good on you, although it may be a bit small."

Looking at the pillow tag of the very lacy slip, Alicia said, "I've not seen you here before, first night?"

Patty replied, "Yes, first night. I've never done this before, any tips?"

Alicia said, "Hey, are you Chuck's little sister? Your right, this is a 34 and I'm 36C it should be really tight, doesn't matter though. It will probably be stretched a lot before finally being ripped to shreds. Besides, I like them tight. hmmm tips. Just remember we are not here to really hurt each other, just put on a good show."

Alicia found a couple of half-slips, a Vanity Fair classic and one very lacy slip, Patty didn't recognize. She picked a bra and a camisole from the bins, along with a lacy garter and stockings all in black to complete her costumes."

Checking Half Slip Labels, most were Vanity Fair also. Thumbing through the slips like the pages of a book, she found the same brands as the full slips plus Lorraine, St. Michael, Farr Wast and more! Sizes were from XS through 2X. Like the full slips some had little to no lace while others were trimmed in magnificent lace. As she thumbed through the gorgeous slips, she found some had camisoles with them, making sets. She grabbed a beautiful brand-new Candy Pink Vassarette Half Slip / Camisole set with about five inches of white lace and the tags still attached. It would be such a shame for this to be ripped apart during a catfight. There were containers under these slips also. Opening one, she found unfolded and crushed gorgeous half-slips, another had the same, and the third was filled with lacy camisoles. It would take hours to go through all of them, but that's what she intended to do.

Alicia walked to Patty and took the lace of the half-slip Patty had over her arm. "This one is really nice, so lacy" Alicia said, "With a matching camisole too! I wish I found it before you did!" Then she left saying, "Those will be fun to take off of You. See you in the ring!" giggling.

Patty didn't make it ten feet into the room, and she already picked a dozen half-slips from their hangars and seven full slips. She saw more she wanted to take, but had her hands full, so she went to her dressing room.

Patty went back to room B and took her time going through the half-slips on the rack, finding nine more slip / cami sets and two dozen gorgeous lacy half-slips she took to her room. As she went back for more, a woman came out with a long St. Michael half-slip with wide lace and a stunning very lacy Wonder Maid satin full slip, and went to room C.

Going to the full slip side, she went down the rack looking for satin slips. She found a dozen, all very lacy in various colors. As she went out the door, she turned back to find, she didn't even put a small dent in what was there.

Turning to go to her room, she just about ran into Cindy the cabbie. "Hey! How is the day!" Patty said delighted to see her. They hugged as best as they could with armloads of clothing as Patty said, "You work for Quinn also? Good Deal!"

"I work with Quinn, as I hear You do now! Welcome Aboard!" Cindy replied and said, "We need to do some more thriftys!"

"Oh, that was so fun! Yes we do! I thought you were a cabbie though."

"I do that also, during the week to get out of the house. Cindy said and continued as they walked to Patty's room. Dropping the clothing they had on that couch, they hugged again and sat in the chairs. "The cab is mine leased to the company. I work when I want and meet a lot of interesting people as I work."

"That's the way, we met!" Patty said, as a wide smile came to her lips.

"Yes, yes, it is, Sister!" Cindy replied.

Patty stood and hugged Cindy's neck, as she said, "Thank You, Sis!"

Cindy smiled as she said, "Speaking of, have you seen Lisa? She is usually here by now."

"No, I haven't, Quinn says I should see her to learn how to rip clothing" Patty answered.

"Well, our little Sissie is an expert, Dresses, Slips, Panties, Garters, doesn't matter. She can have somebody naked with their costume shredded and on the mat leaving them without a scratch in zero point nothing. It's just about an art form with her and you couldn't find a better teacher."

"She is very good at anything she puts her mind too, including chess. I still have our game from our day out waiting at home for her return, by the way, how are You and Steve doing?" Patty asked.

"Very Well, we are going dancing Sunday evening, and he will be here tonight to watch the show after his broadcast." Cindy said, and continued with, "I believe I am falling in Love."

"Good for You! He is Fantastic" Patty replied, "You two are a gorgeous couple!" Patty added.

"I dunno though, I found a drawer of slips the other day as I was putting his things from the laundry away. They were not mine, so this worried me that he may be seeing others." Cindy said.

"Not that I know of," Patty said. "He is just a slip fetishist and some of the slips in that drawer are mine."

"Ohhh, I know about his fetish," Cindy replied, "I don't mind though and accommodate his fetish wearing a slip when we,,, would you like to have your slips back though?"

"Sure, or just consider them yours, Sister. He picked them out and we did some trading, which is the reason I invited him to go thrifty with us. He has very good taste, and you can have the ones we traded or any others of mine. Patty said.

"Thanks" Cindy said. "I know you two are close, so I'll no longer worry. All of us need to get together, what are You and James doing Sunday?"

"I dunno, I'll find out though, dancing sounds fun!" Patty answered.

"Great!" Cindy replied as she grabbed her costumes and headed for the door. "I have to run, get ready. It's fantastic to see you here and maybe we'll even get to roll around in the ring sometime."

Patty stood and hugged Cindy's neck as she said, "I'll be looking forward to this and Sunday! See You soon, Sister!

After Cindy left Patty sorted through her pile of clothing for costumes and thought "more slips!" and headed for the lingerie room. But that is another chapter.

12