Patty's Lace Ch. 22

Story Info
Free-For-All!
5.5k words
4
2.8k
00

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cart was wheeled out and the destroyed clothing, Jaina's Skirt & Shirt, Sylvanis' once Stunning Crystal Pleated Vintage Racy Red Full Slip and The Flag were tossed in the trash cart by the ring tenders as the music faded and Danny opened the microphone right on time announcing, "Now for Tonight's Special Event!" A Seven Contestant Free-For-All with a Twist! I Present to You, from Tombstone, Arizona, Heeeennnnry "Doc" Holliday! Doc is Six Feet, Five Inches Tall and Weighs in at 226 pounds of muscle! Sky emerged from the performer's area and ran down the runway, jumping into the ring, running to Natalya the Referee, grabbing and dipping her then kissed her lips. Letting go and moving to her side, Natalya held his right hand up with a sparkling smile on those luscious lips.

Quinn shimmied in between Patty and Lisa saying, "Always the Showman" to which Lisa replied, "Th-That's My Sky!" as She bounced around in her lacy slip cheering.

Danny continued his announcement with. "He will be going against the runners-up of our previous matches, that's right, a half dozen Beautiful Ladies and the rules are simple. Doc will start with one in the ring, then as each minute passes, another will join until all are in or disqualified!"

Danny continued with, "The Ladies will have a tough time disqualifying him by tossing him out of the ring as disqualification of any contestant happens if they touch the floor outside of the ring! There is no time limit, and this is a Last One Standing match! If the Ladies manage to disqualify Doc, they will remove each other from the ring until only one is left! Lacy Silks, The Terror from Tulsa will start and here she is!"

Cindy stepped out in a semi-sheer white midi dress with a White Vassarette Signature Lace Half-Slip and Matching Camisole that could easily be seen under. She took the side of her dress in her fingertips, swishing it back and forth exposing her slip's pretty lace as she walked from side to side of the runway allowing some members of the cheering crowd to kiss her cheek as she slowly made her way down the runway and into the ring.

Doc and Natalya held the ropes for Lacy, and she climbed in. Doc grabbed Lacy squeezing her tight with an arm, lifting her and turning in the ring, a hand on her well-shaped ass playing with her dress and slip, as she kissed his cheeks then gently setting her down and dipping her while kissing her lips, then holding her hand up. Natalya slipped in between them taking Cindy's and Sky's hands holding them up and the three spun slowly in the ring as the crowd tried to blow the roof off the place.

Releasing their hands, Lacy and Doc went to the corners and Ding, Ding, The Free-For-All was on! Doc and Lacy ran at each other with Lacy's Skirt and Slip flying up as she connected Doc's shoulder with a switch kick. As soon as her foot touched the mat, she connected again with a roundhouse kick sending her skirt and slip into a frenzy. Sky just smiled at Cindy and grabbed her, lifting her up as her legs kicked, then tossed her across the ring. Cindy rolled when she hit the canvas sending her flowing dress and slip up her legs showing her slip's lace and a lot of her silky soft and shimmering nylon body.

Rolling back to her feet, Lacy took another run at Doc, then down to the mat she slid into home plate between his feet with her skirt and slip riding up as she tripped Doc and down, he went. Rolling to his back on the canvas, Cindy popped back up to her feet and jumped on top of him, landing on his pelvis then trying to pin him as she grinded her skirt, slip, and hips into the bulge of his groin area. Her Skirt rode up and bounced, but her slip's lace was trapped between them crumpling with each bounce as she rode him. The crowd cheered and counted as the clock showed 10, 09, 08 down to 00.

"See, I told You they would put on a Good Show!" Quinn said and continued with, "You better get going Patty, only a few left and then you're up!"

Danny announced the next fighter in which was Brandi Freeman and re-started the countdown clock hanging over the entrance to the runway. She stepped out wearing a Blue Pencil Skirt with Loose White Blouse. Stepping out of her pumps and kicking them to the side, she ran to the ring in her black hosiery with the lace and shiny body of a Beige Maidenform Chantilly slip flapping from the rear slit of her skirt. Sliding into the ring, as Doc tossed Lacy off of him and sat up, Brandi grabbed him around his chest. Cindy rolled then popped back to her feet, joining Brandi behind Sky grabbing him.

Doc broke The Ladies grip, then reached back wrapping his arm around the back of Brandi's neck and flipped her over his shoulder. Brandi rolled over on her stomach then up on her hands and knees. Doc grabbed a foot as Brandi tried to crawl away dragging her back to him making her tight skirt ride up her thighs putting the sultry lace of Brandi's Maidenform on display. Brandi shook her foot loose and popped to her feet. Her tight skirt stayed up mid-thigh with her lacy slip falling to just above her knees in folds showing off the alluring lace and a lot of silky nylon as the crowd counted down to the next fighter.

Danny announced Captain Morgan in when the clock hit 00. She stepped out in a faux one-piece Navy Uniform. It was a front button down from the top to bottom with long sleeves and an officer's style hat. Small but scrappy, she ran down the runway and into the ring climbing between the bottom and center ropes. Going to a corner, The Captain climbed the turnbuckles then jumped on Doc from the top rope as he grabbed Brandi around her waist and pulled her to him.

Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, The Good Captain held on as Brandi's skirt rode up to her waist from her pumping her skirt, slip and ass into Sky's bulge. Sky was leaned over Brandi's shoulder, with The Captain hanging on, whispering something in her ear. Brandi burst out in laughter and started slamming his bulge with her pushed up Satiny Slip. It shuttered and flapped as she did with her skirt bunched up around her waist as all three spun slowly in the ring.

Sky jerked the front of Brandi's skirt up and crushed her slip taking a large hand full of the slips silky body picking her up pulling her to him. Brandi kicked her legs as she grinded the slip's lace straight up and down on his bulge until Sky's hand went between her legs stretching the front of her slip. Holding her up by her slip and collar, Sky threw Brandi across the ring bouncing her off the ropes.

Sky then grabbed Captain Morgan and flipped her to the mat. The Good Captain bounced back to her feet as Doc grabbed the front of her uniform opening it up, sending the buttons flying and putting her White Vanity Fair Lace Piquant Mini-Slip with Matching Brassiere on display. Patty thought when she saw Captain Morgan's pretty slip, "Damn, does everybody have a slip, like this?" as Cindy grabbed Sky again.

Danny shouted into the microphone, "Wow, What a Sexy Mini-Slip The Good Captain has. Such Pretty Wavy Lace! What kind do You think she is?" As the Captain took a couple of steps back, then took her uniform off like a jacket and slammed it to the mat, leaving her in only her mini-slip, panties, shoes and brassiere.

The crowd shouted back "Van Raalte" as Morgan kicked off her shoes, then lunged at Doc from the front wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Morgan held on as Lacy and Brandi jumped on Sky's back at the same time, making him lose balance, and he fell forward. They all crashed to the canvas with Doc on top of The Captain between her flailing legs and both Lacy and Brandi on top of him as the crowd counted down to the next fighter.

Patty made her way into the line-up as Danny announced Brooklyn in. She giggled, said, "Here We Go!" to Patty and stepped out in the same red and black tartan skirt and black sweater, but a Lipstick Red and Lacy Classic Vanity Fair Half-Slip replaced the Cabernet that Lisa had tossed into the crowd. The Crowd was standing now and cheering. The guy that caught Brooke's Lacy Cabernet Mini-Slip kissed it then held it up as Brooklyn ran down to the ring and climbed in.

Sky bucked on top of The Captain pounding her as she squirmed under him. Doc was trying to shake Lacy and Brandi from his back, but they held on tight with their skirts and slips flying in all directions showing a lot of lace and silky nylon.

Danny shouted into the microphone, "What is Doc doing to the Good Captain? Fighting her or Fucking her?" And the crowd went nuts, cheering and whistling.

Captain Morgan firmly planted her feet on the mat, then she pumped herself up into Sky with her legs trying to get all of them off of her. It looked like her and Sky were screwing each other with The Captain's slip was pushed up to the top of her thighs and being pummeled as Brooklyn joined Cindy and Brandi on Sky's back.

"I think he is Fucking The Captain, or Fucking Her Gorgeous Slip! Somebody or Something is getting Fucked around here! Looks like She is enjoying it though!" Danny shouted into the microphone and the crowd turned the volume up to eleven.

They started pulling on Sky trying to get him off of The Captain, as he punished her and her Marvelous Mini Slip with his pounding. Lacy whispered something in his ear and Sky stopped humping Morgan crushing her slip as he lay on top of her and cracked-up with laughter then turned the tables on the three ladies by standing up sending the three flying to the mat, leaving The Captain sprawled out on the canvas, spread eagle, with the front of her abused Vanity Fair Lace Piquant mini slip wrinkled and bunched at the top of her thighs.

The Captain just lay there for a few moments in her disheveled cream color lingerie, then unsteadily made it to her feet and staggered around the ring after being pounded by Doc. Her captivating slip was a creased and wrinkled mess from its punishment as she shuffled around the ring and teetered.

Brooklyn grabbed him first, followed by Lacy then Brandi as Sky grabbed The Captain dragging the others as he went to the side of the ring lifting her over his head as if he were going to throw her over the top rope, but brought her down. She was still in a stupor he rubbed her slip clad ass on his bare chest and bulge for a few moments using Morgan's limp body and her silky slip like a sex toy to the cheers of the crowd as the delicate slip crinkled and bounced before depositing her between the top and center ropes like a rag doll.

Captain Morgan grabbed the top rope with a hand as her legs went over the side of the apron. Natalya was on her game as she called The Captain out when her foot barely touched the floor. Captain Morgan came back to life letting go of the rope then jumping up and down at ringside protesting the ref as the crowd counted down to the next fighter then strutted up into the reserved section grabbing Lisa and they both bounced around cheering wearing nothing but their silky mini half-slips, lacy brassieres, and panties.

Danny announced the next fighter in which was Linda Laveau, The Queen of Louisiana! She kicked her pumps off and the pink classic lace spilled from her sundress as she ran to the and in one fluid motion jumped to the ring apron, bounded over the top rope and ran into Sky at full speed who side slammed Linda to the mat with her knees up, then Sky pulled Cindy to the mat by her dress, and she ended up by Linda.

It was The Queen's turn to get pounded as Sky mounted her holding Lacy down with an arm as Linda's legs flailed. Linda was not going to take his pounding so lightly as she is one of the larger fighters at 5' 11" and well built. Just as Sky settled in between The Queen's legs pushing her Lacy Pink Classic Vanity Fair Half-Slip up her thighs, Linda turned the tables, slamming him with her pelvis and slip while rolling and pushing him between Lacy's legs then rolled up on his back locking her legs around his waist.

Lacy's white dress bunched up as Sky landed on her. Deciding that Lacy was good as any to pound, he started on her. Cindy's Beautiful Vassarette Signature Lace slip was on full display flowing and fluttering while the silky delight was being punished by Sky's pounding as Danny Shouted. "Now Lacy who is looking like an angel, all in white is getting screwed, or Lacy's lacy white slip is getting fucked, or Lacy is screwing her lacy slip! Ahhh, Fuck It! Someone or something lacy is getting fucked, or screwed, or something! The crowd broke out in cheers and laughter.

With the other three ladies on his back and her under them, Cindy wasn't going anywhere, so she leaned up and whispered into Sky's ear and he stopped working her slip over. With a Guffaw and a Grunt, He went up to his hands and knees as Lacy locked her legs around his waist. Her slip's lace was dragged back and forth on the canvas as she punished her own slip pumping its silky shimmering body and herself into him with the other three ladies thrashing around on his back as the crowd cheered and counted down to zero.

Danny announced the last fighter in which was Patty like this, Now, a newcomer to the ring and what a way to start, in a Free-For-All! It gives me great pleasure to introduce to You, Patty Norris, Chuck's Little Sister! Patty stepped out in her cream pull-over sweater, rose gold pleated skirt which fell to just above her knees, nude lace top stay ups and vintage Van Raalte Lacy Full Slip, the crowd cheered loudly as she appeared at the top of the runway.

Stopping at the entrance, Patty kicked off her heels and her skirt flowed with her vintage lace peeking from underneath as she ran to the ring. Sliding under the ropes, she felt a strap pop on her full slip as she entered the ring with Danny continuing to shout into the microphone with, "Now Lacy is Fucking Doc with her Lacy Slip? Lacy's lacy slip is getting fucked by everybody tonight, even Lacy! Now I even want to fuck Lacy's lacy slip. Lacy's fighting, Lacy's fucking, Is Lacy's lacy slip fighting or fucking? Now I'm confused! The crowd busted out in laughter, again.

The broken strap on her full slip didn't slow Patty down as she ran across the ring trying to tackle Sky hitting him with enough force to knock him off of his hands and knees. Lacy held on as he rolled over on his back. Linda was fast enough to move out of the way, but Brandi and Brooklyn ended up under him with Lacy and Patty on top of Sky.

Cindy giggled and looked at Patty then said "Hi Sis! Good to See You!" and kissed her cheek as she started grinding Sky's bulge with her slip again. Patty laughed while Brooke and Brandi squirmed out from under him.

Linda was back on her feet and jumped on them then Brooklyn and Brandi piled on until Sky was bottom of the pile of Ladies, Slips, and Skirts. Linda was sitting on his face with her slip's pink lace tickling his nose as the other ladies writhed around on top of him.

After a few moments they all stood at once and grabbed his arms with Patty and Linda on his right and the rest on his left. It took all of them to pull him to his feet and all of them went for the ropes. Sky dug in and stopped at the last moment sending all the ladies into the ropes. When they bounced back, he sidestepped and went for Patty grabbing her around the waist with one arm and lifted her off her feet, as he played with her pleated skirt to get under it with his other hand, grabbing her slip by its wide hem lace.

The others went across the ring and bounced off the ropes then back at Sky, who used Patty to keep them off of him, tossing her into them and the ladies all fell to the mat, except Lacy, who did a side-step of her own and jumped on Sky wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He just looked at her, shrugged his shoulders and smiled then went to a knee, leaned forward setting Cindy gently on the mat and up between her legs he went pushing her dress up, whispering in her ear as he pounded Lacy's beautiful slip again with her long legs flailing about sending the battered slip into a frenzy from the rough treatment by both Sky & Cindy, with her laughing, while the other ladies rose to their feet.

Danny Shouted into the microphone, "Looks like Our Lacy Angel is getting Fucked, again!"

Looking up, he stopped pounding Cindy. Her arms were still around his neck. She pulled herself up and kissed his cheek as she giggled. Sky stood and went for Patty again. Cindy leg go and fell to the mat rolling to the side as Sky reached over grabbing Patty's skirt. He jerked the pleated skirt hard as Patty took off. She got away but left her pleated skirt in Sky's hands. The bottom half of her gorgeous vintage Van Raalte was now on display and the crowd cheered louder. Sky grabbed Patty again around the waist as the other ladies grabbed him, lifting her off the ground, dragging the others as he went to the side of the ring to put Patty out over the top rope.

Danny announced, "Now Doc is trying to disqualify Patty Norris, Our New Fighter! Will he put her over the top rope?"

Patty was practically standing on the top rope with Sky holding her waist as she rubbed his chest with that fabulous bubble butt and sensuous slip pushing back so she wouldn't go out as the others pulled. Patty pushed against the ropes until Sky fell backwards holding on to Patty with the ladies scrambling, so he wouldn't fall on them. With Sky on his back, holding Patty tight he rolled her under him and started humping her grinding the vintage Van Raalte full slip into her fabulous bubble butt as the other ladies dog-piled him in a flurry of legs and slip's lace. Anyone could see that while this was supposed to be a catfight, he was enjoying himself immensely, and the crowd cheered louder.

Rolling off of Patty to his back, Sky picked through the ladies tossing them off of him, as Patty crawled away then turned around and they all piled right back on. Sky kept picking until he found Patty. Grabbing her waist, he set her on top of his bulge, lifting her up and down, using her and her slip like he did Captain Morgan. Patty along with her slip belonged to him at the moment, and he used them as a fuck toy as the others were still fighting. Patty thought, "What the Hell" then thought "Ok, Ok, remember the rules, especially the put on a good show and have fun ones!" and leaned forward rubbing her slip on his bulge as she kissed his cheeks while he used her.

Sky let go of Patty and kept tossing the others off as Patty lay on top of him grinding her slips lace into his cock's bulge while kissing his cheeks, then they piled back on Patty and Sky as he whispered in her ear, "How do You like Catfighting, so far?"

Cindy jumped on Patty as she slammed her slip into his bulge, kissed his cheek again, and whispered back, "This is Soooo Fun!" giggling and kissing his cheek more as she punished her gorgeous vintage slip slamming its lace into his bulge a couple more times while Linda and Brooklyn pulled her off of him.

Sky stood and the ladies fell off of him with only Cindy holding on. Taking her with him, they bounced off the ropes opposite Patty shaking Cindy off of him. Sky then took aim at Patty. Grabbing her waist, Sky kept on going to deposit her between the bottom and center ropes putting her out of the match. The other ladies ganged up on him though pushing him through the ropes after Patty was through. With his hands full of Patty, he could not put up a defense but rolled off the apron, so Patty landed on top of him when they hit the concrete floor with him on his back. Natalya ran over and called them both out of the match as Patty kissed his cheek, giggling with the crowd shouting!

The ladies High-Fived each other as Danny shouted into his microphone. "I can't believe it! They actually put Doc out! He took Patty Norris with him, so both are disqualified! The Question is now, who one will be The Last Lady Standing?"

12