Paul and Amanda Pt. 03

Story Info
Sometimes it just takes some patience.
2.8k words
5
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

It's funny how different everyone is. Taste in music, taste in food, taste in clothes, taste in sex can all be greatly varied. Sometimes it is hard to accept and change from things you thought you didn't like to things you finally realize are fun and good. Ever since I sucked Paul's cock he has been largely avoiding me, although he has dropped by to fuck Kathy a few times while I was at work. The one time I was able to fuck him had made Amanda wanting to see more of it, but for what ever reason Paul was staying away. Amanda has come to a couple of our Saturday parties, and even though Kathy has been absent lately with her and Scott's traveling, she has come to be close to Tina.

Tina and Amanda look very good together. They have the same type of bodies and when they have sex I just really enjoy watching them, so much so I forget about everyone else who is at the party. By the time they invite me to join them I am more than ready. But they were more than just fuck buddies, they truly enjoyed each others company and had become very good friends.

It was Wednesday night and I was at work when I got a text from Amanda. I was surprised because she usually went to bed early and as I work 3rd shift I rarely hear from her. She had said how she was sorry to ask, but there was new movie she really wanted to see and Paul didn't want to take her. She said she didn't want to go alone and knew that Friday nights were mine and Tina's time, but she wondered if she could borrow Tina for a couple hours Friday. I knew Tina had talked about wanting to see that movie too, and although I hated to lose that time with Tina I knew it was something she would really enjoy so I told Amanda that I didn't care, and hoped they had a good time. She said she hadn't asked Tina yet, she wanted to get my blessing first. I told her I appreciated her thinking of my feelings as well, but I knew how close the two of them had become and I was happy for their friendship. I was also happy for the three-ways, but I didn't mention that.

Friday came and Scott picked up Kathy and dropped off Tina. Amanda pulled into the drive just as Kathy was loading her suitcase in the trunk of Scott's car, and they kissed each other. My cock twitched as I saw Amanda tweak Kathy's nipples. For a minute I thought maybe Friday was going to turn into Saturday, but Scott was in a hurry to get off, they had a 6 hour drive ahead of him to get to where the gig was at. I watched Kathy rub Amanda's pussy as she got in the car, and Scott shut the door cutting the two of them off. As they drove off Amanda came over and gave me and Tina each a kiss. Amanda told me she would make sure I didn't regret letting them go to the movies, She grabbed my cock and gave it a couple pulls, gave me another kiss, and told Tina they needed to go if they were going to catch the early show.

I was bummed because I was now alone and a bit horny after the mini show I had just watched. I grabbed a drink and went outside. I knew I was going to jack off, and wondered what kind of porn I wanted to watch. I thought of Amanda, Tina, and Kathy all having sex together, and decided if they could have lesbian fun I could have some gay fun as well. So I grabbed a bisexual guys video, turned it on, and settled in a lawn chair to relax and enjoy.

It wasn't long and I had a raging hard on. I grabbed a vibrator and after turning it on set it just under my balls. About 5 minutes later I was debating whether I was ready for a dildo in my ass when I saw Paul come into the yard walking toward me.

Paul grabbed a beer out of the cooler and took a good long drink. His hand was shaking a little, obviously a bit nervous. He finished off the first beer and grabbed a second. He stood there for a minute and I was quiet as I could see he was deep in thought. Paul downed that beer and grabbed a third. Finally he had a look cross his face as if he had made a decision and he took off his clothes and sat down next to me.

We sat there watching the porno without saying anything. Neither Paul nor Amanda had said anything else about Paul wanting to be with another guy, even after I had sucked and fucked him once, so I was surprised he was here watching it with me. I glanced over at him and saw he had a hard on and had his cock in his hand playing with it. I wasn't sure how to start a conversation with him so I just waited for a few minutes to see how things went.

Paul eventually broke the silence and he started telling me about how Amanda had kept telling him she wanted to watch him have sex with another guy. She had been bringing home pornos for them to watch featuring bi or gay guys. At first he wasn't sure about watching them but then he had remembered how good it was when we were together that one time. He had finally started to dream about gay sex at night and when he was having sex with Amanda would sometimes start fantasizing he was fucking a guy. He told me he was scared to say anything even to Amanda, but he knew that with her at the movies with Tina it would be a good time to at least approach me and talk about it.

I got down in front of Paul and started sucking his dick. His cock was pretty decent size and it was all I could do to deep throat him. I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth and I love to play with it. I soon had Paul squirming in his seat.

A few minutes later I heard Paul talking about how hot it was that on the porno one guy was getting fucked. I grabbed some lube and lubed my ass, then smeared some on his cock. Then I got down on my hands and knees in front of him and told him to fuck my ass. I wasn't sure he was ready for it but to my surprise he slid down off his chair and soon was pushing the head of his cock into me.

I willed myself to relax and let him slide deep into me. It is hard to remain relaxed, but the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of your ass feels supreme. I was able to go about 10 minutes before my ass started clenching up and squeezing his cock. I was playing with my cock as I enjoyed him fucking me. I heard him say he was going to cum and in less than a minute he filled my ass with his cum.

Paul got up and downed another beer, then grabbed another. He took a minute to clean himself up with the wet wipes we have sitting out. We finished watching the last hour of the porno together and although I wanted to fuck his ass I didn't want to press him either. I figured there was a reason he hadn't let me after he finished. I put in another porn, this one was bisexual swingers. About 20 minutes into this movie the girls were eating each other and the guys were sucking each other off too. I looked over and Paul was playing with his hard cock again.

I lubed my ass again and waited for the guys on the screen to start fucking. Then I walked over and climbed on top of him and took his cock deep into my ass again. I love being on top and controlling the speed and depth, and I loved to tease his cock. I could feel him squirm and buck under me, probably wanting to cum in me again.

Suddenly I heard giggling behind us and I saw Amanda and Tina standing there watching us. Amanda's face was glowing as she watched me take Paul's cock. Her hand went to her pussy and she was rubbing herself while she watched. Tina came over and knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock. I could hear Amanda moan and soon she was standing over Paul and lowered her pussy onto his face.

Paul was really wiggling under me and it was all I could do to not be bucked off. Tina looked up at me and asked if i had fucked him yet and I told her no. She went and got the KY and lubed his ass for me, then rubbed some onto my cock. Then she moved out of the way and I slid off his cock and tuned around. I pulled up his legs and slid in close to him, pushing the head of my cock against his ass. Then with a little push I slid the head of my cock into his ass.

Either Amanda had been using a dildo on him or he was using one while masturbating because he wasn't as tight as I expected him to be. It only took about 10 pushes until I was able to fully penetrate him and be buried as deep in him as far as I could go. Amanda moved down to watch and Tina moved her to a spot where she could lay down and watch. Then Tina started eating her pussy as Amanda stared glassy eyed at me fucking her husband. I started pounding him hard really trying to put on a show for her. After all her dream of watching her husband get fucked was finally coming true and it was the least I could do to make it as pleasurable for her to watch as possible.

Amanda was really squealing as Tina licked her pussy, and I heard her telling me to fuck Paul hard. She told me she wanted me to cum deep in his ass and she wanted to see my cum dripping out of his ass. I felt myself swelling up and knew I was going to cum soon and I told her I was going to cum. I pushed in deep as I felt my cum starting to explode out of my cock, and I filled his ass. Then I let my cock slide out of his ass, my cum trailing just behind.

Amanda moved around and started to eat Tina's pussy. Tina played with her own nipples and soon was wiggling her body with mini orgasms. I watched Amanda grab the double headed dildo and after a couple minutes slid around and soon had one head of the dildo in her pussy and the other head in Tina's pussy. They started banging and grinding their pussy's together while letting the dildo slide in and out.

I had grabbed a couple wipes and cleaned myself up. I knelt in front of Amanda and put my cock into her open mouth. I was kind of afraid she might bite me, but to her credit she was able to focus enough not too. She grabbed and squeezed my ass as she sucked me and it wasn't long until I was fully hard again. I watched as Amanda reached an orgasm and Tina then stopped and pulled out the dildo from them.

Amanda quickly got up and kissed Tina then came to me and kissed me. She told me she was going to take Paul home and fuck him for the next couple of hours. She said if she let me fuck her it would ruin it a little since my cock was bigger than Paul's and she just wanted to enjoy his cock. I told her I understood and we would fuck another time. She smiled and kissed me again and told me I could definitely count on that. She told Paul to grab their clothes and don't worry about getting dressed. Paul quickly gathered everything up and they quickly walked out the door and drove the couple houses down to their place.

Tina and Amanda had stopped by and got some Chinese to go on the way home and we were both hungry so we dished out the food and started to eat. Tina told me about the movie and then I told her about how Paul had come over. I mentioned about how uncomfortable it was at first, and it had taken Paul a couple beers to get the courage to even get naked. Tina told me Amanda had told her she had been been working on Paul trying to get him comfortable with the idea of getting fucked by a man. She knew Paul had enjoyed the blow job I had given him but wasn't sure how open he was to anything else. He had given little signs but had never openly said he would like it. Amanda knew that Paul was close to accepting it though when he was getting hard just watching the pornos she had brought home. She had hoped that one Saturday night he would come to the party and take the plunge, but she had no idea he was ready now.

We finished eating and I cleaned up everything. Tina slipped in a new porno and I sat next to her as we watched. The video she had chosen was about two step sisters who started fucking each other and their brother caught them and joined them. Tina held my cock as we watched, she loved feeling me grow hard in her hand. After just a few minutes of watching I was rock hard and she started to squeeze and jerk on my cock.

It wasn't much longer until Tina straddled me and guided my cock into her pussy. She started kissing and fucking me. She told me how hot it was to walk in on me getting fucked by Paul. She was glad the ice was broken and was hopeful it would happen more often. I told her that I was pretty sure it would happen again and how good she and Amanda looked together. I felt Tina cum as she thought about Amanda, and then Tina smiled at me and said she definitely likes being with Amanda.

I rolled Tina over and laid on top of her. I slowly fucked her, sliding my cock in and out of her with long strokes. I would slide out until the head of my cock was almost out of her and then slowly slide it back in. We did this and just kissed for about 5 minutes until I felt Tina cum again. Once her body relaxed from the orgasm I started to pound her pussy, going as fast and hard as I could. My balls were soaking wet from her juices and we were sliding together in rhythm. Her fingernails were digging into my back as she held on to me tightly and we were both breathing heavily. Our bodies were wet with sweat and the sweet smell of sex had filled the room. I closed my eyes and just smelled us and soon I was swelling inside her. I opened my eyes and looked at her glowing face. I leaned down and kissed her as I drove as deep inside her as I could one final time, my hot cum exploding deep inside her pussy. I felt her body jerking as she matched my orgasm with one of her own.

We laid down cuddling together. Tina got a text from Amanda that said how amazing the night was, and that Paul was passed out from exhaustion. She told Tina to let me know she was going to fuck me hard tomorrow night.

Tina and I fucked one more time as we finished watching the porno and then I carried her into bed. I laid her down and started to eat her pussy. She told me to fuck her doggy style, and I let her move around into position. Then I slid my hard cock inside her and fucked her one more time. We were both getting tired so after about 15 minutes we orgasmed one last time for the night. I collapsed on the bed, spooned her and held her tight as we fell asleep, both of us looking forward to what was to come the next night.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers