Paul and Paula - Her Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You see, upon hearing Marisol sing the praises for her husband as a lover, I decided that he would be my first. Young men from my classes would have lined up to deflower me, but I found them boring and had heard the stories of sex with teen boys being mostly a disappointment.

After donning a bare midriff blouse and tight shorts, I proceeded to go through the backyard from our property to theirs. Knocking on their sliding glass door, I waited for Mr. Sanchez to open it with wet pussy anticipation. Did I mention that I wore no bra or panties?

"Hi Paula," he said after getting over his surprise to see me and opening the way for me to go in. "How are you?"

I could have played the game and been coy or nervous. But the fact is that I had thought it through in the last few days and knew exactly why I was there. I had brought with me a small purse. Before answering Garry, I reached in, took out my driver's license, and handed it to him.

"Check the date, Mr. Sanchez. I'm eighteen, and I want you to take my virginity."

"Excuse me?" he replied incredulously.

"I've been waiting to turn eighteen to have sex, Mr. Sanchez, and I want you to be my first. Mom has had me on birth control for some time. Just in case."

"Paula, are you sure?" he asked with a slight smile. "Wait, does this have anything to do with your mom?"

"No, it's that I have been planning to have sex for some time. Until your wife was over at our house last week, I wasn't sure with whom. She convinced my mom that you are a good lover and to come over to have sex with you."

"And yes, because my mom has been over here every night since then, and she seems happier than ever. She even walks a bit funny. But no, I haven't talked to her about it."

Mr. Sanchez smiled, shaking his head, and then stepped aside to let me in.

"Just so you know," Garry said, "your dad has been with my wife the last few days in the evenings."

"I heard your wife warn my mom that she would hook up with dad. You two are something else."

"We love each other, Paula," he replied. "We give each other this gift of others, so there is no cheating, lying, or betrayal. I hope someday you have the same. By the way, call me Garry from now on."

That afternoon, I lost my virginity to Garry while having four vaginal and two clitoral orgasms in the process. All in the timespan of ninety-five minutes.

So, as you may have guessed by now, I was no stranger to a man's cock. But nothing had prepared me for Garry's. It was not just long, probably nine inches, but also thick. Actually, it was broader as it got closer to the bottom. My hand could not go around it past his tip.

"Paula," I don't think virgins suck cock like you are doing," he gasped as I took him in my mouth.

"I didn't say I was a mouth virgin," I replied before taking him back in my mouth.

"I'd say not," he replied, placing his large hand on my head.

My only experience was with high school boys, so I thought he would cum quickly. But Garry held off. And after taking some pleasure I gave him, he stopped me.

"We can do more of that later, Paula," he said, lifting me onto my feet. "Let's get to it. I haven't had a virgin in a long time and want us to enjoy this."

And we did.

Garry was the best choice for a girl's first time. He was gentle and slow with me that unforgettable first time. The towel Garry placed under me caught the blood from my deflowering, but I never experienced the pain some women say they did. Once he was past the portal of my womanhood, he fed me inch by inch with each stroke, looking at my reaction. It felt so good that I nodded to him more than once to continue.

The sensation of being filled like that was unbelievable - especially when he pushed those last two wide inches in me. And soon after Garry began his steady thrusts, I had the first-ever vaginal orgasm of my life. It seemed so effortless. And just as I thought I would come down from it, I had another.

"You are a lucky girl," Garry said as he gazed into my eyes. "Not all women have this kind of orgasm."

"It's unbelievable," I had gasped. "Please keep doing that to me."

"I will," he replied. "But I think we should try some different positions."

While I had read a book with illustrations, nothing prepared me for trying different things in real life. Before he was done with me that afternoon, Garry made me cum on my knees, on my side, and standing -- both from behind and facing him with my ass on the dresser. I just could not get enough. How Garry managed to not cum until the end is a miracle.

Since Garry had to get to work, I dressed and walked next door to shower and wait for mom to return. I had gone to the Sanchez abode a girl and returned a woman.

Garry was not my only lover the rest of my senior year and that summer. But he was a big part of my sex life until I left for college that August. Once a week with Garry was enough for me as I experimented with other men. Usually older than me. Men like my student counselor and his ten-inch cock!

My mom, Maggie from across the street, and Marisol filled Garry's schedule the rest of the time. When Marisol was not over at my dad's getting fucked by him, that is. It turns out dad was so good with her that she neglected other lovers accumulated before him.

But Garry understood as he knew his wife well. When she had a new lover, she spent most of her time with just him and Garry. Eventually, the new-man thrill wore off, and Marisol went back to what was "their normal."

Eventually, mom started going on dates, and so did dad. They had a lot of living to do since they never had when they were young. Once I learned their story, I decided to wait until I had my fun in college before even thinking of marriage. My parents had paid dearly for me to learn that lesson, and I took it to heart.

***

"Don't be like me. Have fun in college before you settle down,"

The University of Florida, Gainsville. Fall 1983

I knew that college at the University of Florida would be a breeze after just two weeks of classes. Not for my classmates, that is. Most of them struggled to get past the first semester. But I was blessed with my abilities to absorb and retain all I read and comprehend just about everything I was taught or read in my textbooks. That left me with a lot of time to have fun. And in my mind, that was mainly one thing. Sex. Lots of sex.

Like most young female students, I was away from home with both hands in the proverbial "cookie jar." One filled with cocks of all shapes, sizes, and ages. And with my unrelenting sex drive, I was fucking an average of two guys a day. How could any woman do that, you ask? Simple. I am not any woman. I'm Paula.

Since then, I have learned that women are all over the sex drive spectrum. From needing it all the time, nymphomaniacs, to not needing it at all, frigid women, on the other end. Let's just say that I am on the top 90% of wanting it, loving it, and needing it placement. Let's just say I had my fill, no pun, in my first two years.

I tried just about every position. I had cocks in every hole, learned to deep throat, swallow, do anal, and have multiple penetrations. I even got air-tight, pulled a train, and participated in a gangbang. Seven guys in the room qualify. Don't you think? I had a professor introduce me to spanking and light BDSM. And I had interracial sex with men of just about every race and creed on campus. You could say I went crazy with sexual experimentation, but I was young, single, and had many curiosities to explore.

"Don't be like me. Have fun in college before you settle down," mom had told me before I left. "Just be careful with who you go with. We love you and will be here for you."

And as I promised myself, I had as much fun as possible. Assuming a man would come along, that was worth it, I didn't intend on stopping my fun run. To be honest, I wasn't looking for that man those two years. The perfect man could have passed me, and I wouldn't have noticed him.

And as expected, I did well in my finals in both semesters. Not just well, but excellent, attaining the coveted 4.0 GPA most college students dream off. I had aced every class, making the dean's list... and my parents very happy.

I celebrated before going home by attending a party for a male fraternity and having sex with three guys I knew and had played with before.

"Don't be like me. Have fun in college before you settle down."

***

Home between freshman and sophomore years. 1983

That first summer between semesters, I visited home, had sex with Garry and a couple of lovers, but I was restless. Having tasted the college fleshpots, I wanted to experience more.

I had my first girl-on-girl experience with Marisol, of all people. My brother and dad had gone on a trip together, so mom was entertaining Garry in the bedroom. Noticing Marisol's car on their driveway, I went next door to waste time. Marisol wanted to stay home and relax. She regaled me with stories of her and Garry's adventures over the years. Some were funny, and some made me very horny.

When it was my turn, I filled her in on some of what I had done when I had been away. She was seemingly impressed and a bit maudlin after a few drinks.

"I never went to college," she told me. "Nor did I have the kind of fun you are having. Catholic upbringing and a strict family saw to that. Plus, we were poor, and my grades were not good enough for a scholarship."

"I'm sure you dated Marisol. You're a beautiful woman."

"Thanks," she smiled. "I had dates and all, but nothing spectacular like you are experiencing. That came later."

I stayed quiet, riveted by her story -- also glad I was not in her situation.

"There was another man... I was engaged to him, and my family loved him. But then I met Garry. He was just out of the service, and he swept me off my feet. I had let the other guy take my virginity, but the sex was nothing compared to Garry," she smirked at me, "as you and your mom will attest."

"Thanks for sharing," I smiled back.

"Oh, why not? He shares ME."

"How did that start?"

"Well, I knew that Garry was not a vanilla guy early on. He taught me to suck his cock, take it in different positions, and was the first man in my ass."

"Ouch," I winced with a smirk.

"Have you and he tried anal?" Marisol asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, the second week after we started," I replied as Marisol tried not to laugh.

"Poor thing you," she replied, feigning feeling sorry for me. "I bet he stretched that little butt of yours that night."

"It was an afternoon," I corrected her with a smirk, "and he and I don't do it often enough for him to change my geography."

"You don't like anal?" she asked, surprised.

"I do, but not with real big guys. Smaller men were made for anal."

"You mean men with thinner cocks," she snickered.

"Precisely," I replied as I sat next to her with my drink.

"Variety," she said, sipping her drink. "It's what sharing each other is all about for us. You asked how it started?"

"Yes," I replied in anticipation.

"It all started with a conversation," she smiled with a far-away look. "I had only been with one man before Garry. In contrast, my husband had been with many women before. Garry worried that sooner or later, I would wonder what other men were like and told me that if and when I wanted, he would not stop me from finding out."

"How broadminded of him," I replied.

Marisol laughed at that.

"Yes, Garry is that and more. But before you say it, there was something in it for him as well."

"He got to play with other women?"

"Yes, but he held off letting me decide after the subject had been broached," she chuckled, once again staring away as if thinking of the past. "At first, I thought no way. I'm not that kind of girl and all that. My family and our friends would freak out if they knew. But the seed had been planted, and eventually, I had gone back to it, asking 'Garry, how exactly will this work?'

'We can't do that kind of lifestyle near your family, Marisol. They are too nosy and too old-fashioned. Sooner or later, they will figure it out or catch us. Do you want them knowing?'

'No way!' I replied, recoiling at the thought of my conservative Cuban family finding out I was stepping out on my husband. 'But moving? Where?'

'The Ft. Lauderdale Police Department has made me an offer. If we are willing to move there. It's not that far from Miami.'

"And just like that," Marisol continued with a smile. "We loaded up the truck and moved to here in the burbs."

"And the open marriage?"

"Well, once we got here, I got a job too, and we set some rules about our adventures. Things like being honest, never ditching each other for a hook-up or doing someone the other detested. Trust me... that can cause problems."

"I bet you can write a book on all the fun you had."

"I could," she replied. "But it took some trial and error for us to get it right. I mean for Garry and me to be on the same sheet of music sort of speak. It takes a lot of honesty and communication to make a marriage like ours work."

"I wish my parents and you and Garry had gotten together earlier," I interjected. "They could have avoided divorce if they had...."

"No," she cut me off. "Your parents are not like us. Even after all they have been through, they still harbor conventional thinking. Marriage for life, cheating, then divorce. People like your parents are the ones people like Garry and I usually avoid."

"But you reached out to mom!"

"Once they split up, there was no point in keeping them at arm's length," she replied. "Before, they were stuck up and, to be honest, trouble."

"How so?"

"Basics as we call them," she must have seen the questioning look on my face. "You know... conventional marriage types?"

"I see. Go on."

"They have all the baggage of conservative life upbringing. And I'm not talking politically conservative. I knew some swingers that voted for Reagan twice. And don't forget, miss judgmentalism Lydia Gerber down the street is a big liberal."

I laughed as Lydia was a well-known goody-two-shoes who would lecture people on morality as much as lefty politics. Was Lydia a swinger? Who would have thought?

"No, Paula," Marisol continued. "I mean conservative personally. Most people in this country are that way. But sooner or later, their ways run afoul of their needs, and they stray. When they do, they become drama queens."

The conversation was interesting to me. While I am very intelligent, there is nothing like experience. And I had none in long-term relationships, marriage, or the dynamics of people in them. Marisol was like a book which I was raiding for information.

"Even when they decide to open their marriage to swinging or sharing, they have all the baggage of their past to hold them back. During that first year in the lifestyles, they cause problems to each other and those they play with. Garry and I had an adjustment period. One that taught us a lot. And we had many different experiences."

"Like?"

"Swapping with couples. Both same and in separate rooms. Threesomes, both with two men and two women. We tried cuckoldry, but Garry is too hands-on for that."

"I picture Garry being the guy doing the wife rather than watching."

"Oh, he likes watching. We are both voyeurs and exhibitionists. But Garry... well, he is an alpha male. Not the kind to have another man do me as he masturbates. And he does have a couple that he does that with. Only Garry does the wife while the husband watches."

"That's kinky," I replied.

"Whatever floats your boat, Paula. We don't judge. And as Garry told me when I was on the fence early on, 'We only have one life. Let's not waste it on what could have been.' And he was right."

"Sound advice," I replied. "It's why I'm having as much fun as possible in college and here at home. Maybe I need to get all that out of the way before I eventually have kids. And I do want that experience. Something tells me that you can't do your lifestyle while raising children."

"Not necessarily," she replied. "There are plenty of swingers with families and kids. You just learn to compartmentalize. We belong to a group like that. Only another couple and ourselves have no kids. The other four couples do and make it work. If you are smart and know what and why you are doing it, there are ways."

"Well, if that happens, it will be in the future."

"No boyfriend in college?"

"No, I don't need one. Plus, they get in the way of fun. I think it's because they are conventionals like you say and want exclusivity."

"More like ownership. The act of the insecure. Basics wrap themselves in righteousness, trust, and romance when all they want is a false sense of security from what they call commitment."

"In what way?"

"In my book, Garry and I are committed to each other no matter who we have sex with. He may be banging your mom tonight, but I know he loves only me and will always come back to me. Just as I always return to him. THAT is trust in our book, not threatening divorce to keep him in line. Have you ever heard the phrase 'once and done?'

"I think so."

"It's big in the basic crowd. Oh, that bunch talk big about how marriage is 'until death does us part,' but then they cheat and break up their families. They never question why their spouse, male or female, cheated. They just get on their high horse and look down at the cheating spouse."

"But is cheating OK?" I asked. "My parents did that, and look where that got them."

"Hell no, Paula. Cheating is a mess. To do it, one has to decide to deceive, lie to, and betray their spouse's trust. But sometimes, it can be the act of last resort."

"In what way?"

"Let's say a person, male or female, is married to a person who is not satisfying them and is possessive and non-receptive to an open lifestyle. There is a man Garry knows at the PD like that. His wife is dead in bed, has packed it in, and no longer wants sex. They have kids and a mortgage... children in their early teens. This man's only option is to give up sex or find it somewhere else. Because his wife is basically holding him hostage and has stolen his sex life."

"That's sad."

"I've met her a few times at parties. It's all about her kids and her house and their new cars. Or she is complaining about things they don't have. The stuff." Marisol scoffed. "As if that makes a good marriage."

"No sex?"

"He has confided in Garry about it. The poor man is good-looking and loves his family. If he didn't, he would have left the bitch or shacked up with someone. There is a female police dispatcher that has the hots for him, but the guy is afraid that his wife will find out and take him to the cleaners if he steps out. It's fucked up. This woman ended their sex life and placed her husband in this position. If he cheats, he is the bad guy while she gets everything. And some men do the same to their wives, then bitch about her cheating."

"What about people who just cheat for the fun of it?"

"I'm not excusing all of them, Paula. I know that some just don't give a shit. I've heard that some get off on cheating on their spouse. The thrill of possible discovery, I guess? Stupid if you ask me. That is bad selfish right there."

"Is there good selfish?"

"Yes, there is. A person says, 'Yes, I can take the chance but is it worth it?' Good-selfish prevents you from fucking up your life. My dad said there was a line in an old movie he liked, 'We must weigh what we might gain, by what we might lose.' It's why Garry and I don't hide our needs and our dalliances. Why would I take the chance of losing his respect by cheating when he and I can do it in the open?"

"I see your point."