Paul Likes Panties and Gets Pegged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he's a little pervert! He even wanted his sister's!" Tasha said. I don't know how she was acting so calm, as if this happened every day.

"Paul, is this true? Did you steal my panties?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes, it's true. I jerk off with them sometimes. You're so hot Charlotte," I panted out, terrified by my situation, but unable to lie.

"Ok, do you want her to stop? Paul, you don't have to let her do this, even if you were being pervy," Charlotte sounded concerned, but her velvety voice also shook a little bit with excitement.

"No, I don't want her to stop."

Tasha laughed. "Charlotte, I know you've pegged boys before. We've pegged one together. You know they love it. You like it, right Paul? Paul, if you don't tell me you love my girl cock, I'm going to stop ass-fucking you."

"No! Please don't stop."

"Say it then," Tasha commanded.

"I love your girl cock. It feels amazing."

Tammi giggled, "It seems like he's into pegging Charlotte. Besides, this is hot and I want to watch."

"He's my brother!"

"Don't be a prude Charlotte, your brother's cute, and you even told me today that you think he's grown up to be sexy, " Tammi said.

"Besides, he's clearly not bothered by you being his sister," Tasha pointed at the Nike thong on the ground, "Maybe we should ask him. Paul, do you want your sister to watch as I ass fuck you?"

I couldn't lie to Tasha. The truth was the idea of these other two girls, one of them my sister, watching me get fucked was a hot as hell. "Yes, I want Charlotte to watch. I want Tammi to watch too."

"Hear that Charlotte, he wants you to see him fucked like a bitch," Tasha teased, as she gently began stroking her hips again. "Does it turn you on to see your little brother violated like this?"

Charlotte stood there wordless, but it was clear she was going to watch. Tasha apparently was excited to have an audience because she started stroking me down with force once again. Tammi seemed excited too, as she was slipping off the sexy dress she had worn while partying, exposing her fat tits and narrow waist. She had to strain a little to work it over her wide hips. She sat in a chair by Tasha's desk, slipped her panties to the side, and started to masturbate as she watched me getting plowed.

Tammi and I were both moaning loudly, Tasha was grunting a little as she thrusted. My sister just stood there quietly. She seemed aroused but uncertain of how to handle the situation. It seemed like she was enjoying the sight of her brother being pegged. I made eye contact with her, and we held it until Tasha leaned her full weight into me, making my knees finally give out. I fell flat onto my stomach again. Tasha kept thrusting, even as I laid in the prone position, her strap-on grinding and pounding away.

Finally, I felt her slid all the way out. "Flip over."

I did, laying flat on my back. Now I was looking right into Tasha's sparkling obsidian eyes. Her face was glowing with excitement and a little bit of sweat. She grabbed at my legs, and pried them apart. We weren't done I was realizing, just switching positions. She sort of climbed up between my legs. My knees ended up on her shoulders, lifting my ass into the air a little, and giving her an angle. My head rested on the pillow behind me. Tasha re-lubed her dildo, and rubbed some on my ass as well.

As Tasha was applying the lube, Tammi got out of the desk chair. She walked over to the bed, swung a leg over my face, as sat down a little. Her pussy had some light blonde stubble. I couldn't help myself. I stuck my tongue out, and started to lick and suck at her pussy. I heard Tammi ask something, but her thick thighs stopped me from hearing what. I grabbed a hand onto each of her juicy thighs.

A well lubricated hand started to play with my cock. It slid up and down, jerking me off and playing with my cock head.

I felt the strap-on start to push around the outside of my hole, and it started to slide back in. I had lost track of time, but I been getting pegged for a while now and I was well loosened up by this point. Tasha had switched her style of fucking, and was now delivering long, deep, sensual strokes, although they were still delivered with some roughness and authority. The hand on my cock moved faster and with more confidence. I slurped at the pussy being ground into my face. It was too much.

I started shaking, feeling a pent up load swell from my balls, up my cock, and erupt. I felt it splatter my stomach, chest, and even my neck. Tammi was shaking too, as I had found her clit and was going to town. Tasha pushed all the way in, held it there, and started grinding in place. I could hear her moaning a bit. After a few minutes, she started shaking too, as the grinding moved the harness so that the hilt of the dildo rubbed against her clit. I came again, though not as forcefully as before.

Someone was sucking the cum off of my cock, probably Tammi. I felt the strap-on slide out again, and I felt Tammi lift her weight off my face. Tasha moved from under my legs, so I brought them together and sat up. Tammi started to lick the cum off of my chest, stomach and neck. She gulped, stuck her tongue out to show me she ate it all, and then gave me a little smooch. She had great, pillowy, cock sucking lips. She pulled me close, and held me as I quivered.

"I think you'll be coming over more often. Tasha definitely had fun with you. I did too," She giggled.

Tasha had gotten off the bed and walked to where Charlotte was standing. She put her hands and Charlotte's shoulders and guided her down to her knees.

"I want you to suck you brother's virgin ass off my cock. Open your mouth."

Charlotte did as she was told. Apparently, nobody had an easy time saying no to Tasha. She gagged down the strap-on, Tasha's hand on the back of her head. Tasha thrusted her hips, face-fucking my sister while I watched. After she was happy, she lifted Charlotte back to her feet, gave her a little kiss, and then said, "That was fun. Now get the fuck out of my room, all three of you."

Charlotte disappeared into her room. Tammi helped me walk to the shower, my poor aching ass making in difficult. She got in the shower with me, helped me wash, and then showed me to her bed. We snuggled all night as we slept.

In the morning, I woke up spooning Tammi. I was still very ginger in my ass, but Tammi had told me the night before that Tasha was "rough, but not brutal", so nothing had bled or torn. There was a text on my phone from Charlotte, saying she would be home next weekend, and we would talk about what happened then. I didn't see her at all that morning. I guess it had been a wild night for her, and she also needed some time to rest and time to think.

Tammi made me some breakfast, and she gave me a pillow to sit on while I drove home. I was hoping I would be walking well enough soon that my mother wouldn't notice and ask questions. As I was getting ready to leave, Tasha came out of her room and stood in the hallway. Her dark eyes were gleaming, and I couldn't help but get the sense her dark eyes were staring at my ass as I left, as if she were making plans.

12