Paula: Pregnant and Unfucked

Story Info
Paula's pregnancy is making her life harder.
3.8k words
4.07
50.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so mad at him!" complained Paula, "He doesn't even look at me the same way anymore!"

"Many men have a hesitation with engaging in intercourse with their pregnant spouse, for many men it's considered taboo." said Dr. Susan

"Why? What's the difference beside my belly? He's my husband, how can it be taboo?"

"Perhaps 'taboo' isn't the right word, but like a woman during menstruation, men see it as inappropriate to engage in sex. There's a lot of medical literature about it. Have you tried other methods?" asked Dr. Susan.

"I'm not doing anal," Paula crossed her arms.

"No, I meant...well, do you have a vibrator or a dildo?"

"Yes, of course. But my husband should be taking care of his business, not a toy!"

"An orgasm doesn't know the difference where it comes from. Just a thought."

"Is there anything you can do, Doctor? Can you talk to him, please?" begged Paula.

"Of course I can, I'll make a note to call him this afternoon. In the meantime, here is a number for a fellow OB/GYN, you can see him for a second opinion. I had my office contact his, and he has an opening for later this week, Thursday at 11am."

"How is another Doctor going to help me get my husband to fuck me like he used to?" Paula growled.

"Just give his office a call and confirm. You never know what a different point of view can offer." Doctor Susan smiled.

The appointment was over and Paula was no closer to solving her frigid husband problem. She was five months pregnant and showing, but only a little. Still, it had been enough to repel her husband.

The last month she had only had sex with him three times, that wasn't even once a week. Now, as her belly swelled, he had stopped approaching her for 'wifey time' as he called it. She had tried to get him to fuck her, her hormones were raging and she felt like she was constantly in heat. She was starving for relief. Just the other night, she had climbed into bed wearing a see through teddy, it did a great job of accentuating her swollen breast and semi hiding her bump. They had started making out, but once his hands touched her belly, his manhood had started shrinking.

In desperation, she had gone down on him, and started sucking his baby maker. That was good, up to a point, but when she started climbing up on him...he had nudged her off of him. Telling her to 'finish the blow job'. She had, what choice did she have? After slurping down his jiz, she tried again to mount him, but he rolled over and fell to sleep.

Her other attempts to seduce him had ended similarly. She was at her wits end. Any number of articles she had read, stated many couples enjoyed coitus up to a week before the baby was born. Some men actually had a fetish about sleeping with pregnant women. Believe it or not, you could find 'pregnant porn' on any porn web site.

When Paula got home, she felt like crying. Her husband could escape to work, while she was in a big house all alone and needing release. She called the number the Doctor had given her and confirmed her appointment.

*********

That night, Matt was more energetic than usual and it was good to see him in high spirits. They cuddled on the couch after dinner, and in cuddling, he had cupped her breasts. Hoping against hope, she decided to try again. She wore a different teddy, this one pushed up her breasts but had openings for her nipples. It also covered her belly and she thought this one might work.

"Come here lover boy, mommy has to take care of her daddy," she sexually crawled to him in bed.

"Mmm, nice swollen titties!" Matt said as he licked her nipples.

"Yeah, that's it. Get them before the baby arrives," she cooed.

Matt stopped and gave her a look. Apparently, just mentioning the baby was enough to turn him off.

"No no no, c'mon Matt! You haven't fucked me in weeks," she was grabbing at his pajama covered cock, desperate for a good fucking. "Climb on top of me," she demanded.

"I...I can't..." he said, "We might injure the baby." he said before rolling over.

Matt closed his eyes and he could feel her frustration as she flopped down on her side of the bed. He couldn't help himself, he didn't know why he saw her ripe body as a turn off, he just knew her baby bump was like kryptonite to his woody. She had shown him articles were many couples still had sex during pregnancy, but he just couldn't. It was hard to stay physically attracted to her while her body morphed.

*********

"Hello, I'm checking in for Dr. Wright. Dr. Susan referred me." Paula said to the front counter girl.

"Okay, let me see. Yes, here is your appointment. I see her office forwarded a copy of your medical file, which means you won't have to fill out any forms as a new patient."

"I'm not a new patient, I'm just here for a consultation. I'm still Dr. Susan's patient." Paula was getting frustrated.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to imply, just our terminology. Please have a seat and a nurse will call you when the doctor is ready."

Paula sat, and picked up a magazine. It was a prenatal magazine with articles like 'Heartburn; tips for beating it while pregnant'. There were pictures of couples, the man behind his wife and holding her baby bump. She realized Matt had not done that once. A bitter thought crossed her mind, 'I bet she's getting railed by her husband' she said in her mind. Fictional or not, she was sure of it.

"Paula?" It was a tiny red headed nurse.

"Here!" she said as she got up and followed her.

The nurse took her to a small observation room, and told her the doctor would be with her soon. Paula still had the magazine and kept flipping through it. Every time she saw a fictional couple in pregnant bliss, she cursed her husband under her breath.

"I bet she's getting bent over and having her pussy stuffed," she said to herself.

There was a light knock, a pause, then the door opened. Dr. Wright walked in his scrubs and a doctor's coat. He had some gray in his temples, but she could tell he was fit as a fiddle. He casually pulled up his rolling stool and sat in front of her. He gave a quick routine check up, then asked what issues she was dealing with.

Paula told him everything, how she had tried several times to seduce her own husband and he wasn't doing his 'husbandly duties'. She finished with a small curse.

"The jerk won't fuck me good and proper," she let escape.

Dr. Wright chuckled, "Many women have this problem, it's not uncommon. However, this tells me maybe he should be seeing me, not you. Sadly, this phobia is cultural and it would be difficult for a doctor to change him."

He stepped to the door, and peaked out. He had a low and quick conversation, then came back to Paula.

"We are going to see what we can do for you nonetheless. Tell me about your sex life with your husband before being impregnated. Any issues I should be aware of? Any other sexual phobias he has demonstrated?"

"No, sex was great. He still slept with me until the bump started showing. Even when it was small we had sex, but once it became noticeable..."

"He stopped sleeping with you." he finished for her

"Yes."

A knock and the same tiny redhead nurse peaked in. "Doctor, the room is ready." and left.

Dr. Wright stood up, "I'm going to take you to a larger room, please follow me."

She got her things and walked to a room on the other side of the office. She noticed the door seemed heavier and sturdier than the other room. This room was larger and the examination table more modern.

"Have a seat, I'll be right back."

Paula smiled at him, there was something about him. His cologne lingered in the room after he left. A dirty thought raced across her mind and promptly disappeared. She heard a knock and the doctor walked in. He wasn't wearing his coat, just the scrubs this time. Without the scrubs she could tell he was more than fit, he worked out. He closed and locked the door, then turned to Paula.

"I'm going to give you a light massage, it should release some of the tension you have built up. It may not be the solution you want, but the release of stress should make you feel better. Please remove your clothing and lay on the table."

She did as she was asked. Since he was a doctor, she saw nothing wrong in wearing her panties and bra in front of him. Setting her clothes on the seat against the wall, then laid down as she was instructed.

"With your permission, I'm going to massage you without the surgical gloves. It kinda kills the massage to feel latex. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, that's fine." She rather liked the idea of having his hands on her, so she bit her lower lip.

His strong hands started rubbing against each other as he warmed up the oil. Then she felt his hands on the back of her legs, rubbing away her stress. The oil had a pleasant fragrance, and felt silky smooth against her skin. His hands swept up and down her legs then her back. Powerful hands smoothed away her tension. His hand swept into the inner part of her thighs, fairly close to her vulva, but not so close that she was started. Her legs opened slightly as his hands continued to ply her muscles.

Her body was feeling warm and tingly, she could feel herself becoming aroused. She felt a tiny bit of moisture building in her vagina, but shrugged it off as her being so pent up. His strokes continued, this time sliding across the side of her torso, nearly cupping her breasts. Nonchalantly, he undid her bra and allowed him better access to her back, torso and sides. His hands were on her legs again, and this time his hands went farther up her inner thigh and grazed her pussy.

She was about to say something when he quickly said, "Oops, sorry!"

"It's okay."

His hands reached and massaged her lips, easily getting around her panties. "It's okay?" he asked.

Her body felt hot and aroused. She didn't answer, she just opened her legs more. His hand was massaging her box, her lips being teased out and rubbed with medical precision.

"Do you mind if I provide you with what your husband seems to be lacking?"

She was about to answer when she felt her body pulled back to the edge of the table, then he pierced her veil, with a condom encased cock. She gasped, but didn't stop him. His hands brought her legs down so she was laying on the table and her rear facing the doctor with her legs spread open. He started shoving it in, pumping her body. She felt him pull her hair, and in response she arched her back.

Their bodies collided, he smashed into her as she pushed back to help him punish her thirsty pussy. Her hair being tugged lit a fuse and she started to rocket back into him. She was starting to perspire, and her hand instinctively reached for her breasts. He was going full tilt at her and she was enjoying it so very much.

She orgasmed then, then again shortly after. Still he kept jabbing her with his tool. She started bucking back towards him even more sharply. He picked up her torso, bringing her to standing. His hands cupped her breast, joining hers. He massaged her plump breasts and pinched her nipples, bringing her another orgasm.

Then she felt it.

His cock spat his cum into her, but shielded by the condom. His body jerked against her several more times, then became still. He slowly pulled out and removed the condom. In a professional manner, he cleaned himself up at the sink and pulled up his scrubs.

"If you would like to schedule another consultation, just let Marcy at the front desk know. By the way, have you started pumping for milk yet?"

"No, I thought that was done when the baby arrived?"

"Commonly, it is," he continued like it was any other patient visit. "But I'd like you to start early. It will help when the baby arrives, your body will be better prepared to lactate. If you could bring me a sample, I would greatly appreciate it. Any questions?"

Paula thought about what had just happened, but decided not to bring it up. Rather, she smiled and said,

"Thank you for the massage, that really worked." she smiled a not so innocent smile.

"Okay, unless you have anything else, I hope to see you soon." and walked out of the room like any other exam.

She used the sink to clean up, and got dressed. She stepped out of the room and walked to the front. The tiny redhead nurse nodded to her, but in no way let on anything had happened. Marcy, the receptionist, asked her if she wanted another visit.

"Uh, sure!" her eyes were bright.

"I have openings Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Tuesday is a 11:30, while Thursday and Friday are almost wide open."

"Tuesday is fine, 11:30 works great for me." she smiled, with a hint of a smirk.

"Okay, see you then." In no way did any nurse or Marcy let on they knew he had just fucked her. She smiled as she walked to her car.

*********

That night, she didn't egg on Matt for some love. She showed no signs of pent up tension, and her mood was satisfied. They spent the evening talking and then put on a show. She cuddled up next to Matt, and he brought her into a side hug. When they went to bed, she mentioned she had seen a new doctor for a consultation and would be going back for some treatment. Matt nodded, acknowledging he understood. As they fell asleep, they kissed good night.

It didn't even occur to Matt that she wasn't wearing a teddy and trying to seduce him. She was wearing a worn old t-shirt and her panties. With that, they fell asleep.

She woke up, and Matt had already left for work. He left a note, and wished her a good day. Paula was smiling, thinking of how Dr. Wright had taken care of her business. Then she remembered he asked her about pumping her breasts. She went to the spare room that was going to be the babies and looked through the baby shower gifts. The third shelf in the closet had what she was looking for.

She opened the box and started reading the directions. It had a USB charger, so she plugged it in to start charging it. Once it was done charging, she followed the cartoon directions and placed the suction cup to her growing bosoms, starting with the left breast. As the machine sucked at her breast, nothing came out. She continued, and she checked the directions again. The directions advised 15-20 minutes of pumping and 30 minutes for women starting out.

She waited as it sucked at her teat; while it did she thought back to Dr. Wright filling her and using her, so she started masturbating. She climaxed after several minutes of fingering herself. The breast pump added an odd sensation to her playing with herself, but she continued till she came. Once the thirty minutes finished, she looked and saw only a small batch of milk.

She frowned and tossed it down the drain.

Looking at the directions, it advised pumping 8-10 times a day. She checked the time, and figured she would try again in an hour. And that became part of her routine for the next couple days.

If Matt noticed she wasn't pawing at him for sex, he didn't say anything. He didn't even notice the red marks on her breasts from the pump. Before she knew it, the days passed and she would be seeing Dr. Wright again.

*********

"I'm checking in to see Dr. Wright. I have a 11:30 appointment," Paula said.

"Okay hun, have a seat and welcome back," she said smiling.

Paula wondered if Marcy had any idea what she was here for. She doubted it, she waited and didn't bother with a magazine. She checked her phone, but no messages and no calls.

"Paula?" It was the tiny redhead again. This time she took Paula to the room where she had been 'massaged'.

She looked around, remembering how well it went last time. While she waited, she saw the bottle of oil Dr. Wright had used on her in a glass cabinet. She remembered she liked the aroma. Getting up, she crossed to the cabinet and got it out. It was an aphrodisiac and pheromone laced oil. It was coconut oil based and produced by a therapeutic company. Putting back, she returned to her seat. A few minutes later, Dr. Wright knocked, paused, then walked in.

"Hello Paula, nice to see you again. How have you been since our last visit?" he smiled.

"Much better actually, but I'm starting to feel stressed out again. Can you do something about that?

She unbuttoned her blouse and got undressed. She was about to climb onto the table when she felt her hands on her.

"Right here will do."

He had her place her hands on the table and open her legs. He once again rubbed her down with the oil and massaged her standing with her legs slightly opened up. Once she was feeling warmed up, she looked back at him.

"Fuck me Dr. Wright, take me," she said facing back to the wall.

He entered her from behind and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard. A little bit of milk started oozing out. He pumped her wet box with his unsheathed tool, punching up and into her. With one hand, he grabbed her hair and she instinctively laid down over the table. His hips crashed into her ass cheeks, his hot and turgid cock filling her and slapping her insides.

She lifted one leg onto the table, opening up even more. He used her new position to bang into her pussy harder and faster. His other hand grabbed her upraised leg to get better leverage and fucked her harder.

Her moans and cries filled the room, but no one came to see what was happening. She could feel him getting harder and fucking her faster, his animalistic fury was used on her pretty little pussy. He let go of her leg and used both his hands to pull her hair back as he finished in a flurry of punches to her vagina. She squirted out her juices and it splashed his waist, and started dripping down his legs. His cum shot into her pussy, she could feel its warmth.

Her legs were shaking, and her body spasmed as her pussy kept twitching. She was breathing hard, trying to get her breath back. He pulled out and washed up. This time, he started washing her up, giving her a towel bath with warm steamed towels.

"So tell me, did you start pumping?"

"Yes, doctor, I did. I brought a sample like you asked." She got out a small bottle that was nearly full with her milk. He put it to the light, then placed it in a cold storage fridge in the room.

"I'll have the lab run some tests and make sure everything is kosher. Now, can I sample some?"

She looked at him confused, then he reached forward and embraced her, pulling her tits towards his mouth. He began suckling her breasts until she felt the milk coming out. He drank from her bosom for some time, she could feel her pussy getting wet again.

"Nice and sweet, just how I like it! Will you be needing another visit Paula? Or are you feeling better overall?"

"I feel so much better now, doctor, but I think I will need several more visits, thank you very much."

"Oh that's fine, I'm happy and here to help. Marcy will take care of the details." He kissed her nipples one more time, and then stepped out of the exam room. She got dressed, and left the room shortly after he did. As she stepped into the hallway, she saw him knock, pause and go into another room, identical to the room she just exited.

"Hi Macy, how have you been since our last visit?" she overheard.

A sultry voice answered him, "Much better, but I feel the stress coming back doctor."

Paula smiled, for her and for the unseen woman in the room with the same problem. As she walked towards the front she thought she saw the redhead nurse give her a knowing smile.

After Dr. Wright finished with Macy, he returned to his office. He had placed Paula's and now Macy's small battle of mother's milk in a small office refrigerator. He took out another bottle from previous mother. He opened it, and gave it a sniff.

"Mmm, I do love the taste of mother's milk." he said, then took his time savoring the taste and texture as he drank it.

*********

Paula continued her visits right up to the week she gave birth. Even after the baby was born, Matt avoided sex with her. But that was okay because she could go see Dr. Wright for postnatal care visits. When it came to naming the boy, she suggested 'Wright' and luckily Matt agreed. He thought it was a very dignified name, different without being unusual.

12