Paula’s Peril - The First Night

Story Info
Paula’s desires take an unexpected twist.
3.6k words
4.5
3.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula looked at her reflection in the mirror.

With her sweat covered face and matted hair she looked and felt spent.

As another pool of drool began slipping down her chin from her gagged mouth, she felt her body shake and then convulse as she climaxed again.

Exhausted, she was unable to whimper much beyond a breathless mmmpphhh because of her gag. As her orgasm petered out more drool dripped on to her chest re-coating her already wet, saggy tits.

This weekend had promised much but delivered so much more. Not for the first time Paula wondered how she had got herself into this..............

------------------------------

Paula, 35 and single, was a slim brunette with mid length hair and brown eyes. She'd had a few semi-serious relationships but for one reason or another these had never developed into anything lasting.

Paula was the manager of a small office in the centre of the city. She had two dating rules that she worked to. Never get off with a staff member. And never chase after someone who is in a relationship. These rules had served her well for many years. But now she was going to do something that she hoped she would not come to regret.

For six months she had become increasingly attracted to the new office junior - Nick. He was seven years younger, and in a relationship but at six foot tall and athletically built she wanted him. She kept telling herself listen to your rules; they work; don't deviate from them.

However, all this went out the window at the Christmas party. Several glasses of wine and a slow dance with Nick had led to her telling him that she wanted him; to have sex with him.

He seemed flattered by her approach but a bit embarrassed. She assumed that this was the end of it but that all changed a week later. Out of the blue, she received a text on Monday morning asking her if she wanted to meet up after work on Friday.

He said that his partner, Nicola, was due to visit her relatives in London for the weekend and he was staying in their flat and was free. He asked Paula if she would like to get together on Friday night and stay over Saturday. He explained he needed to be in the flat because Nicola was very possessive and would be be ringing to check that he was there, suspicious that he was with another woman.

On receiving his message Paula felt her heart race. She kept telling herself to play it cool and not respond. However, six months of pent up frustration and the thought of sex with Nick led to her texting back within five minutes simply saying yes.

As the week progressed she found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on work. Seeing him in the office and knowing what was hopefully going to happen on Friday evening was terrifying and exhilarating in equal measures. It was not helped by him playing it very cool. Almost ignoring her. It added to her the her growing sexual excitement.

Leaving the office early on Friday afternoon, Paula headed to Victoria's Secrets to buy some new lingerie and then went home to get ready.

After showering, she shaved her legs and armpits, and then put her purchases on the bed to dress. First, she fastened a black satin suspender belt. She then pulled on a new pair of silk stockings and attached them to the belt. She added matching black satin gossamer bra and french knicker set.

Walking to her wardrobe, Paula pulled out a black leather pencil midi skirt and matched this with a navy blue silk blouse. She then opened her shoe cupboard and selected her favourite matt black knee-high boots with a 4 inch heel.

Finally, she opened her scarf drawer and perused her options. She'd seen the way that Nick looked at her when she wore a scarf; he clearly had a scarf fetish. This was confirmed when she had seen him sniffing her scarf hanging on the coat rack and holding it against his face.

She chose her favourite black square silk scarf. She laid it on the bed folded it into a triangle and tied it in a cowgirl style knotting it behind her neck to hang snuggly at her throat above her pert tits. She then sprayed her wrists and neck with her favourite perfume - Portofino '97 eau du parfum - ensuring the scarf was adequately drenched.

She looked at herself in her mirror. If this doesn't get his heart racing, i'm losing my touch and it's going to be a wasted evening she thought.

She pulled on her black leather opera gloves and black rain coat.

She opened her apartment door and exited to catch the tram.

As she rode the six stops she took out her phone and looked at his text confirming their get together once again:

1. Arrive at 6:30 pm.

2. Ring the door entry system, flat 6.

3. On entry climb the stairs to the top floor.

No turning back now Paula thought as she got off the tram and walked the short distance to the apartment block.

-----------------------------------------

She pressed the buzzer and heard the door entry click open.

After climbing three flights of stairs she came to flat 6 and knocked the door. Five seconds later it opened. Nick stood there.

"Hi Paula. Please come in."

She entered the flat. "Can I take your coat?" he said.

She slipped out of her coat and removed her gloves and handed them to him.

He turned and hung the coat up and placed the gloves in his pocket. Paula looked at him quizzically.

"You're going to need your gloves with what I've got planned for you," he said. "I'll keep them in my pocket until it's time to use them."

Nick grabbed Paula's hand, led her into the living room and turned to face her.

"You look fantastic." He stepped forward and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Paula responded, opening her mouth and darting her tongue forward. Nick's hand slipped down her skirt and gently stroked her behind. He then began to gently squeeze her breasts as he kissed her neck.

"I like your scarf," he said. "I know", Paula responded. "I saw you in the office holding my scarf to your face."

He began to kiss her and gently caress her breasts. As his squeezing intensified, her nipples began to rise and harden standing out pertly through her silky blouse.

Paula groaned with pleasure and let her hand wander to his crotch. She gently squeezed feeling his manhood rise.

"I said I had plans for you, and I think it's time we enacted them," said Nick.

"Trust me and I'll give you the best orgasm you've ever had," Nick said, as he pulled apart from Paula.

---------------------

They left the living room and walked into a large bedroom with a king sized bed.

They began to kiss passionately again as Nick began unbuttoning Paulas silky blouse. Paula responded and unbuttoned his shirt. He removed her blouse and gently kneaded her tits and began to nuzzle them through her silky bra. He reached behind her back and unfastened and removed her bra.

He pulled his unbuttoned shirt off and then begin to kiss and suck her nipples. Paula began to moan gently and started to unbuckle his trouser belt. Nick unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. His hand started to caress her sex through her silky knickers. Paula responded squeezing his growing cock.

Paula stepped back and pulled down her silky knickers, removing them from her booted feet. She picked them up and pressed them to Nick's face for him to smell her sex. His fingers wandered to her vagina and he began to gently stroke her sex. Paula moaned gently "I want you."

Nick pushed her onto the bed. "Do you trust me?" he said. "Yes," she whispered.

----------------------

Nick handed Paula her leather gloves and said "put these on and lie back." Paula obeyed. Nick then grabbed her left wrist and proceeded to tie it to the headboard stretching her arm out. After securing rope over her gloved wrist he mirrored this action with her right arm.

He then bent down and began to kiss her passionately moving down her body towards her suspender belt and her pussy. Paula thrust her hips up towards him as he gently licked her clit through her bushy mound.

Nick pulled back and opened a bedside cabinet removing a blue and white polka dot silk scarf. He proceeded to fold this into a narrow band and then held it up to Paula's face. "Close your eyes," he said "I'm going to blindfold you." Paula obeyed and he proceeded to place the silk band over her eyes. "Lift your head up." Paula dutifully raised her neck. Nick secured the silk scarf behind her head and then pushed her down.

Being unable to see heightened Paula's arousal. She felt his hand squeeze her nipples and they hardened yet further. He kissed her and then attached what she assumed was a set of nipple clamps to each of her tits. The pain was brief but the sexual awakening was immense. She moaned as he began to lick her clit. She responded wrapping her booted legs around his neck.

Nick detached himself and said "I think we need to sort out your legs." Within two minutes he had tied each of her booted feet to the bottom corners of the bed spreading Paula out. Her movements were restricted and she was totally at his mercy.

She then heard a telephone begin to ring. "Sorry," Nick said, "its Nicola. I have to ring her back. I need you to be quiet so i'm going to gag you." Paula opened her mouth to speak but before she could get a word out a wad of silk was pushed into her mouth. She then felt another band of silk being pulled into the wadding and this was tied behind her head to force the gag deep into her mouth. She tried to protest but her words were muffled. A final silken layer was then placed over her gagged mouth to fully silence her.

Paula lay back as she heard Nick speaking to his girlfriend. "Sorry about that. I was unable to get to the phone." There was a pause and then Nick said "no, no plans tonight. Quiet night in."

He snorted and then laughed "yes, I've got my boss bound and gagged on the bed and i'm going to fuck her senseless." Paula felt his hand stroke her pussy as he spoke. Her heart raced in fear and excitement at his words and actions.

"Give my best to your parents and tell Suzanne she still owes me." He laughed and Paula then heard him say "okay. Have a good night. I have to get back to my damsel in distress. Love you." The phonecall ended.

"Sorry about that, but I did say she'd ring. I hope you're still on for this?" Nick asked. Rather than dampen Paulas excitement, the phone call had enhanced it. She moaned through her gag and thrust her hips up.

Nick laughed and she then felt him caress her breasts and kiss her stomach. He slowly descended and then began to lick her pussy. His tongue darted in to her hairy mound. His long slow movements were wonderous. He tugged on the nipple clamp chain pulling her sagging tits down as he continued to use his tongue to pleasure her.

She wanted him now and screamed into her gag "fuck me."

Nick moved off her and a few seconds later she felt his penis enter her. He thrust forward in a slow steady rhythm tweaking her tits and tugging on the nipple clamp chain. Paula began to grind back pulling at her restraints. Her gag was becoming saturated in her drool as her sexual excitement grew.

His thrusting slowly speeded up and she felt herself climaxing. Paula breathed heavilly and mewed into her gag. This feeling was like an out-of-body experience. Her clitoris felt like it was on a roller-coaster ride. Her whole body began shaking. She pulled against her bonds as she orgasmed, screaming into her sodden gag.

Nick kept thrusting into her giving her no respite. She shook uncontrollably but then felt another orgasm building. Less intense, more liberating. She mmmpphed into her silken gag and felt beads of sweat dripping down her forehead. She arched her back and pulled against the restraints as she climaxed for a second time and then fell back onto the bed. This is fantastic Paula thought. The best sex I've ever experienced.

Her body was soaked in sweat. Her neck scarf and stockings were damp. Her gloved arms and hands, and her booted feet were sweaty.

She felt his hard cock remove and Nick get off her. He detached the clamps and she screamed into her gag as the blood returned to her nipples. He gently sucked and massaged them and the pain subsided.

"And now for the finale," Nick said. She felt the scarf blindfold being loosened and removed. She blinked and adjusted her eyes staring up at......... Nicola.

"Hi Paula. Hope you like our surprise. Nick told me all about your flirting and plans for this weekend. We thought we'd do something special and I've wanted to have you for so long. And we"ve got the rest of the weekend together to get to know each other better."

-------------------

Nicola was a good four inches taller than Paula and had long brown hair that was pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a black corset, with her large breasts protruding over the top. A silk scarf was knotted at her throat. Her legs were encased in matt black thigh high boots, stockings and a suspenderbelt. She was also wearing a strap on penis.

Nicola smiled at Paula. "Yes, I fucked you, not Nick. I felt suitably aroused watching you writhe around moaning into your gag. Don't worry we videoed your performance so you can enjoy it as well. I may event load it on the net to show the world what a sexy little minx you are."

Paula felt her face redden and tugged at the ropes holding her down and began screaming in frustration. "Quieten down Paula or I'll have to punish you. You will not like that; trust me," Nicola said. Paula kept struggling and making more noise. "Remember," Nicola said "I did warn you. Its time you learnt to obey."

Paula looked on as Nick lubed a six inch butt plug. He handed this to Nicola and she started to gently rock and push it in to Paulas anus. This is not going to fit Paula thought but it was clear Nicola was going to make it go home. After thirty seconds she felt the six inch plug slot in.

It felt uncomfortable but manageable until Nicola pressed a hand held control that sent a sharp electric charge into her. Paula screamed into her gag and arched her back pulling against the ropes that held her.

"Thats just a warning shot," said Nicola. Paula looked on helplessly as Nicola began to loosen the scarfs gagging her. As she was removing them Nick was preparing a fresh gag. Paula looked on as he placed a pair of satin knickers in a bowl and began to soak them in vinegar.

As Nicola pulled out the final scarf, she pinched Paula's nose which forced her to open her mouth. Nick then thrust in the vinegar soaked panties and proceeded to tie a scarf over them forcing them deeper into her mouth. He then added a final scarf over her lips. The vinegar taste was unpleasant and began to burn the inside of Paulas mouth.

"We'll give you 15 minutes to see if you will calm down," said Nicola. She then pressed the control that sent a series of shocks into Paula's anus. She screamed into her gag but this induced the vinegar into her throat and intensified the burning feeling. As Paula writhed around in agony and ecstasy Nicola and Nick kissed passionately enjoying the show.

Nick, suitably hardened, took the opportunity to enter Paula and began a rhythmic pounding of her pussy. Nicola squeezed and licked her tits, which coupled with the intermittent electric shocks from the butt plug, began to arouse Paula. She felt an orgasm build as Nick speeded up his thrusting and they climaxed together.

"Have you had enough Paula and will you now obey?" asked Nicola. Paula nodded yes in her exhaustion. "Good. Remember what happens when you don't." Paula breathed deeply and nodded again.

---------------------

"Do you want a drink Paula," Nicola asked. Paula nodded yes. Nicola bent down to remove Paula's gag. Before removing the scarves she stared into Paulas eyes and said "I'll take these out but if you misbehave or do not follow my instructions I will regag and punish you." Paula meekly nodded.

"Well Paula, you've really soaked this scarf in your excitement," Nicola said as she removed the outer gag. Nicola then untied the cleave gag and held up a small bowl for Paula to spit out the silken vinegar soaked knickers. Paula obeyed and then lay back. Nicola held up a glass of water with a straw. Paula drunk down the cool refreshing liquid. As she lay back Nicola sat on the bed and began to squeeze Paulas nipples.

"Time for you to earn your keep Paula." Nicola straddled Paula and forced her sculpted pussy into her face. "Pleasure me Paula," she said. Paula dutifully began to kiss and lick Nicolas vagina and inner thigh. She heard her mew and concentrated her efforts on pleasing her. Nicola began to grind and said "quicker Paula, quicker."

Paula increased her pace and felt Nicolas thighs shudder as she darted her tongue inside her catching her g-spot. Nicolas breathing deepened and she began to pant and shake. Paula speeded up again and then felt the thighs tighten over her face and Nicola convulse as she orgasmed.

"Well done Paula," said Nicola as she rolled off her.

"Now you've learnt to obey its time for you to explore your full desires," Nicola said. "Do you want more or do you want to stop now and walk away never to return?"

Paula felt her face blush as she said "more...... please."

"Good girl Paula. We will untie you then you will strip and go to the bathroom to freshen up." Nick and Nicola adroitly untied Paula's legs and removed her butt plug, boots, stockings and suspenders. Finally Nicola unknotted the scarf around Paulas neck. They then unbound her wrists and Paula removed her gloves.

Paula staggered from the bed and used the toilet. She then entered the shower. How have I got myself into this situation she thought as she soaped her tits and washed her vagina. She rinsed, exited the shower and dried herself with a towel. She wrapped the towel around her body and entered the bedroom.

"My, my Paula, no need for modesty after the show you put on. Take off the towel," Nicola comanded.

Paula meekly obeyed dropping it to the floor.

"As you've ruined your clothing we have something else for you to wear." Nicola pointed to a set of lingerie, thigh high heeled black boots and a new black silk square scarf laid out on the bed.

"Turnaroud Paula," Nicola said. Paula stood with her back to Nicola who stepped forward and picked up the silk scarf. She draped it around Paulas neck as a triangle and knotted the two ends behind her neck.

"Put on the rest of the lingerie," Nicola said. Paula picked up the susender belt and fastened it then pulled on the stockings and connected each to the belt. She then unzipped and fitted the thigh boots. Finally she pulled on a pair of black satin opera gloves.

"Now, time to restrain you again," said Nicola. Paulas wrists were pulled behind her back by Nick and tied together with a length of rope. He then proceded to wrap more rope around her chest above and below her tits. He pushed her onto the bed and grabbed her booted right ankle. He wrapped rope around it and then forced the boot tight against her thigh and bound it in place. He repeated the sequence on her left leg.

Paula was pushed onto her back and her legs forced apart exposing her pubic area. "That needs to be tidied up," Nicola said.

Nick spread Paulas legs and sprayed shaving foam on her bush. He began spreading it around. As soon as his fingers began lathering her mound, she let out a large sigh. "Gag her," Nick said. Nicola began pulling down Paulas chin and said "open wide." Paula obeyed and Nicola stuffed in a pair of satin knickers. Thanfully these were not saturated in vinegar. She secured these with a cleave gag and then unkotted the scarf around her neck and tied this over Paulas mouth.

In the meantime Nick got the lather properly distributed and began shaving Paula until she was hairless. He then used a washcloth to wipe away the remaining lather and dried her. He untied her legs and she stretched her booted feet out.

12