Paula, Wife's Best Friend

Story Info
Paula is Drama personified. will this cost me my boat money?
2.5k words
4.22
6.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers

Most of you guys think it would be hot to have the best friend of your wife be a total babe. Well I am sorry but I don't agree. I have been married for nine years. My wife and I are comfortable. My wife Julie is very pretty and has worked hard to maintain her body after the kids. We have a great sex life and a lot of fun together. Our life is pretty much ideal and uncomplicated except for Paula.

My wife has always been a caring giving person. She tends to collect friends that need help. Her best friend Paula is the queen of all walking disasters.

Sure, she is beautiful but man she defines high maintenance. Paula is 5'9' tall. She hits the scales at around 130 lbs. She has a perfect complexion with a golden brown tan. Her body is to kill for. Big tits and a tiny waist and a perfect booty with long tan legs. Her hair is medium blonde and wavy and her eyes are Brown with gold flecks in them. When Paula makes an entrance people stop talking and openly stare. I can hear you now, what a perfect setup. Well have a reality check my friends. Any time Paula showed up it meant a problem. She had been sexually harassed at work. Her landlord lost her rent money. Her car was broken down. Her new boyfriend liked to beat her. Whatever the latest catastrophe happened to be. Paula cost me money. Not a little money but a lot. At the same time, she barely knew I was on the face of the earth. I knew every time she called my wife with a new drama, I was going to be making a withdrawal from savings.

Life was on an upswing at my house. Work was going well. Little-league season was almost over. I had almost enough money squirreled away for a new fishing boat. Then the phone rang after nine at night. That could mean only one of two things, either someone died in the family or Paula. I answered the phone and Paula was on the other end. In a somewhat teary voice, she asked to speak to my wife. Shit!

To make a long story short, I was in my pants going to rescue Paula about fifteen minutes later. My wife was putting the kids to bed and I got elected. I really considered not looking for her, but my love for my wife won out and I found her sitting on a curb in a flashy outfit, outside a popular nightclub. She piled herself into the car, managed to thank me, and we were off to my house.

With the car in the garage and Paula in the guest shower I checked on the kids, and went to my bedroom. I just knew this was going to cost me my fishing boat before the night was over. I wandered out a few minutes later to check on my wife and she and Paula were nested down in our family room crying over the latest chapter in Paula's soap opera life. They were both dressed in plain white cotton nighties and had a glass of wine in front of them.

Paula was all teary eyed and my wife was trying to give me a reader's digest version of Paula's problem. To be honest I just smiled and kissed her and did my polite ohhhhh that's terrible talk, and went up to bed in disgust. This sounded like an expensive one for sure. Generally when we have guests in the house I wear sweats to bed but tonight I was so pissed I just hopped in butt nekid like I usually do right after my shower. I knew my wife would be busy crying and making helpful noises and drinking white wine until the wee hours of the morning so I channel blasted for awhile until I got drowsy and turned out the light and went to sleep.

I was awoken by my wife carefully pushing me over under the covers and heard her say Paula couldn't bear to be alone so she was going to sleep in bed with us. I could tell my wife was drunk by her breath and her speech but what the hell was I going to do? I moved to the edge and my wife cuddled up close with Paula taking up the other side. I rolled over and fell back asleep. I would worry about being bare ass in the morning. With any luck, they would both be passed out when I got up.

As funny as it sounds I wasn't at all excited about another woman being in bed with me and the wife. All it meant to me was less covers. I finally drifted off to sleep. I woke up some time later, more on instinct than anything else. I could tell my wife's casual movements and body posture that she was turned on. After you have been married and sleeping in the same bed as long as we had, it is just something you know. This was familiar in many ways. My wife seldom drank but when she did she was always horny and almost never remembered anything that happened. She stays out through the entire time. We had our wildest kinkiest sex on those nights.

Shit what the hell was I going to do. We had a stranger, well not really a stranger, but a different person in our bed. It wasn't like I could lift off her nightie and take care of her. I lay still for a second trying to figure out how to meet my wife's needs with out disrupting the world. I was also fairly eager to take care of my own needs being the average male pig that I am. I became aware of subtle movement. My wife was on her side facing away from me and her upper body was out of the covers. Her arm had slipped down between us. She slipped her arm down under my thigh and wedged it there. This was another sure sign of her arousal. As my eyes and ears adjusted to the dark quiet room, I could see movement as well as feel the bed move. As I watched I could see Paula's hand slowly slide over my wife's breasts. Her hand reached for the buttons on the front of my wife's nightie and she reached in and gave my wife a sweet tender kiss. As she did so, one of the buttons came undone. Another kiss and another button. I was mesmerized at the sight of someone else undressing my wife.

I slowly re-positioned myself for a better view. As I did so I became aware that my wife was still out cold from all the wine and the long day, but Paula was very much awake. Paula slowly skimmed the shoulder strap down off of my wife's shoulder and her breast popped free. My wife twitched as the nightie slid over her nipple, but remained basically passed out.

Paula looked me right in the eye and gave my wife a full passionate kiss. Her hand was teasing my wife's nipple. I just watched spell bound by this erotic sight. Paula slowly eased my wife over till she was partially laying on me, with her back to me, and her head on my shoulder. I could actually feel Paula's breath as they kissed. Paula had my wife's nightie all the way unbuttoned and a hand down her panties. My wife moved her leg up over my thigh to allow better access and her breath was coming in quick, irregular gasps. Paula rose up to her knees and quickly lifted her own nightie over her head.

This is the first time I had actually seen Paula nude. She was fantastic. She leaned over and began kissing my wife on the neck. As she did so, her hand slid up and down our combined bodies. It sent shivers of pleasure through me. Paula slowly worked lower and lower. My wife's arm was trapped under her and I slipped a hand around both her elbows and pulled them together causing her breasts to jut out toward Paula's advancing tongue. My wife had her first orgasm as Paula gently suckled her nipples.

Paula wasn't finished by any means. Her mouth continued down my wife's body. I felt her cover my hand and move it to Julie's tit. I took her place rolling my wife's nipple as she began sucking on the crotch of her panties. I could feel my wife's panties being slipped down between our combined bodies and as they slipped passed my manhood I flinched in excitement. I rolled my wife's face to me and kissed her as I worked her nipples. I could feel Paula's chin come in contact with my nuts as she devoured my wife's pussy. I felt a cool set of fingers encircle my cock and slowly massage it to full erection. I had both of my wife's arms trapped between us, so I knew it was Paula jacking me off. Paula carefully disengaged and I could hear our bedside table being opened.

I felt a hand carefully extract one of my wife's arms from between us. It was raised above our head in the dark. Soon my wife was being encouraged to roll all the way on top of me. I felt a piece of silk being placed in my hand. It was attached to my wife's other wrist. I pulled it over our heads as well. Soon Julie's arms were bound to the opposite corners of our four-poster bed.

She was laying on top of me, face up, and Paula had tucked both of her legs over my hips and back under my calves. Paula began caressing her again and in so doing she was caressing me as well. My cock was rigid and had flipped up to nestle against my wife's sopping wet pussy. Julie was rubbing her mound up and down against my cock as Paula continued to roll her nipples and kiss her.

Paula's hand circled my cock and slowly began sliding up and down my shaft and her knuckles slipped up and down my wife's sloppy wet pussy. Julie flailed against her bonds in another orgasm. Paula began licking my wife's cunt again and my cock was sliding up and down in her fist against her soft cheek. She let me go and repositioned herself so her pussy was pushing up against my wife's pussy with my dick stuck between them. Paula slipped up on top of my wife keeping my cock trapped and kissed her deep and hard as they both experienced orgasms.

Paula lifted up and started tracing my wife's lips with her wet fingers until my wife let her mouth fall open. Paula slid her three fingers deep into my wife's mouth and my wife licked them clean and sucked them like a cock. I was approaching a massive orgasm a second time myself when Paula stopped to reposition herself yet again. This was getting to be a frustrating but delicious torture. Paula straddled our heads and lowered her head to my wife's pussy again. She slowly brought her own pussy closer and closer to my wife's face. My wife's lips and nose were buried in Paula's sweet tight cunt and Paula began to rock back and forth. As she did so her hand found my cock and began a slow pumping motion. Paula ever so carefully moved her hips till her pussy made contact with my chin and at the same time, lowered her tight mouth down over my dick. I began eating and licking and chewing like a mad man.

Paula slid her mouth up and down on my shaft and slid her chin up and down Julie's pussy at the same time. She moved her mouth back to my wife and me back to her hand. Then she dropped her pussy back on my mouth and took my cock all the way to the balls in her mouth at the same time. Both of the women were again jerking and moaning through intense orgasms and I was sure I was finally going to shoot off my rocks as well. At the last second Paula took a firm grasp around my scrotum and the base of my shaft and squeezed. I was again denied an orgasm but my cock if anything was even harder.

Paula slipped off my wife again and kicked our combined legs as wide as she could on the bed she lowered her self between our legs, and reached up over my wife. She popped the pair of discarded wet panties into my wife's mouth to quiet her and them took the other pair and placed them over my face. My mouth fell open and Paula took her fingers and stuffed my mouth full as well. My wife's head was back over my shoulder and I slipped a hand up over her mouth securing the panties in her mouth. I could see nothing. My vision obscured by the panties lying on my face and the sweet delicious crotch wedged between my teeth. Paula ever so carefully lowered herself down on my cock. She was wet and ready. Her pussy was hot, and tight, and smooth. As she fucked me, her pussy was rubbing vigorously over my wife's pussy as well. She pushed away yet again at the last moment. My dick was twitching in the breeze hard and wet.

I felt Paula lift my wife's hips and then she took me roughly in her hand and pushed my cock between us. My cockhead was wedged in my wife's crack. Paula roughly massaged my wife's asshole with my stiff cock and when she found the right spot, let go and pushed down on my wife's hips. I felt my cock pop past Julie's sphincter and it was embedded to the root in my wife's ass. Julie was screaming now but the panties muffled her. Paula quickly slipped her tongue into Kay's pussy and I could feel her lick me through the membrane separating my wife's pussy from her ass. Julie began quaking and twitching and bucking through the most intense orgasm I had ever witnessed. At the last second Paula ripped my cock out of my wife's still twitching ass and swallowed me down to the balls. I shot the biggest load of cum I could ever remember down her throat.

I woke up the next morning in a close cuddle with my wife. Paula was just getting out of bed and I realized she and my wife were redressed in their nighties. For a second I thought it was all a dream but then I saw the lingering telltale marks on my wife's wrists. Julie remembers nothing or at least acts like it never happened, and yes, it cost me my fishing boat money to get Paula out of her most recent dilemma.

I am not as mad as I used to be and wonder if the next time Paula has a problem if her next stay over will be as exciting as the last.

Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers