Paula's Discovery Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slower sensual stride Jasmine walked toward her man. As she approached him she smiled and stepped next to him. With an exaggerated motion she stepped across his legs and sat fully on his lap facing him. As he looked on almost in disbelief but obviously enjoying himself she slowly un-buttoned the baseball jersey from top to bottom. When the jersey was opened she slid the jersey off her shoulders one at a time. The man was getting an exclusive view of her pert breasts with the upturned nipples under the sheer fabric of her top. She laid the jersey, folded in two, over his shoulder and looking him right in the eye, licked her red lips. Placing her hands on the tops of his thigh she pushed herself back to a standing position with her hands sliding slowly over his crotch as she stepped away.

With a wide-eyed look on her face, she slowly returned to her place with the others.

Penny seemed entranced by the spectacle but with a huge smile, turned to the group and said, "There seems to be one more jersey to deliver."

The room exploded and Passion guessed this was an annual highlight.

The lucky winner was an older, gray-haired man and he smiled broadly as he awaited his "delivery." Penny moved with practiced ease on the high heels, toward the man, taking the "long route" around the room, dragging her fingers across shoulders as she went. Passion noticed a broad smile on Bob's face as she stole glances also to the bar in the dark corner. Jane was bent over leaning on the bar and Rob was standing discretely next to her but Passsion sensed Rob's hands were enjoying the touch of the smooth fabric stretched over Jane's offered butt.

But the real show was Penny. Penny now stood in front of the smiling guest and leaned forward and kissed him playfully on the cheek. The jersey fell away from her neck enough to give him a glimpse of the heaven beneath.

Penny turned and sat demurely on his lap from his side. Smiling at him, she turned slowly away from him, spreading her legs and ending straddling him with her back toward him. She slid back grinding her butt into his crotch teasingly as she gathered the hem of the jersey up into her lap. It was obvious now that she had on black stockings with elastic tops. Her legs belied her age.

She then reached down and grabbed his hands and brought them slowly up under the jersey and apparently positioning them over her huge breasts. They both smiled as she held them there but then she removed her hands and lifted the jersey up over her head.

Now everyone could see was wearing black tap pants and a black camisole top. Penny placed the jersey on the table next to her excited new friend and then grasping his hands slowly slid them back to his sides.

She turned around on his lap and with a satisfied smile she stood and bent forward to kiss him again. This time it was obvious there was nothing restraining her massive tits except the thin shiny black fabric. She turned and as she walked back to the front of the room the motion of her breasts swaying inside the thin top was hypnotic.

Penny proudly smiled at the group and motioned to the other girls as the applause continued.

The honoree with the Super Bowl ring had shown himself to be very outgoing throughout the evening; another man who had made a name off the field as a color commentator. He had a quick wit and winning smile.

Without fanfare he stood and the applause began to end. Randy and Bob looked at each other and shrugged and waited like everyone else to see what was going to happen.

Looking around the room now he asked for everyone to give another round of applause to Penny and her team and for making the evening one to remember. After more applause it was clear that he had more to say.

He reiterated what a good cause this was and how he was pleased that his Super Bowl jersey brought $25,000 and that was due in large part to Penny's modelling. Then he smiled and said, in feigned concern, "Now that I don't have a top any more, would Penny consider selling me hers.....for another $25,000."

The room erupted. Bob's smile changed to concern but looked at Penny to gauge her reaction.

Penny never skipped a beat and rose to the challenge. She began to walk toward him and stopped next to his chair. She smiled and deftly removed the camisole over her head but kept it pressed against her chest, covering herself from view. Looking him right in the eye, she raised one arm up and as the room cheered she pulled the thin fabric away from her chest with the grace of a burlesque queen.

The look on her tormentor's face was priceless and his bluff had clearly been called.

With a winning look, Penny walked back to the front of the room, completely comfortable, topless in front of the crowded room.

Bob smiled and shook his head in "I can't believe you did that," disbelief of what he just saw.

Behind the girls, the leader board reappeared and to no one's surprise, Penny's name was at the top.

Bob, stood, sensing that the evening might get out of hand and took the podium.

Anne approached Penny carrying her referee's top. Penny took the top but then playfully slung it around her neck like a towel instead of covering herself. The room cheered.

As Bob began to make some closing remarks, Misti called out, pointing to the leader board in mock protest, "Don't we get a chance to go on offense?"

Bob looked at her in disbelief and the room called out in support.

First one, then all the remaining honorees stood with the same offer.

Anne called the girls together in a huddle and said, "Why don't you all take off your tops but hold them against your chests like Penny did." "Then walk to your honoree's table and when I blow my whistle, drop your tops."

The girls smiled their approval and stood with their backs to the group and removed their tops. They turned around and slowly walked toward the tables.

Smiling, they all stood next to their honoree and looked at Anne. To wild cheers she blew the whistle and the girls displayed themselves with delight and turned around to acknowledge the cheers.

Passion was enjoying being on display. She was proud of her figure and her sensuality and without the traditional social restrictions she enjoyed the appreciative looks.

As the girls turned to walk back to the front of the room, Jasmine's tall admirer stood and walked to stand beside her. He pointed at the new leader board and everyone noticed that Misti was now on top narrowly edging out Penny. Followed by Jasmine, Samantha and Passion in order.

Passion's excitement compensated for her disappointing score.

"Hey guys" he said in a deep baritone.

"How many times have we heard that the scoreboard doesn't tell the whole story?" he asked smiling broadly.

Some wit in the back called out, "You used to say it every time we beat your ass."

He smiled and pointed his huge hand at his tormentor.

"What I see here is Jasmine, is "Rookie of the Year." He wrapped his long arm around her shoulders and she almost disappeared.

"That's good for another 5 grand in my book," he declared.

The room applauded again and Bob took control, not wanting to risk the situation with the topless ladies and all the alcohol-inspired men.

"Guys this has certainly been a night to remember." "We almost doubled our goal and that will allow us to expand our reach this year," he said loudly.

He thanked everyone again and turned the mic over to Jake.

"Ok everyone, we want to get you safely back to your hotels," he began.

"The first bus is ready and waiting in the lobby so we need to have everyone at the two tables on the left follow Sean." Jake pointed to a buff young man dressed like Jake, in gray slacks, shirt and tie and a dark blue blazer with the Hastings "H" over the pocket.

The disciplined group rose, collected their things and followed Sean out the door. The girls, standing as if standing topless in lingerie was a common practice for them, warmly bid the group good bye as they filed past.

The tall basketball player who ended up with Passion's bra, handed it to her and smiled, "I appreciate you giving this up but my wife might not understand," he explained.

Passion smiled and hugged him although her head only matched to his upper chest.

As the room thinned out the girls found themselves visiting with the other guests. Passion saw Anne and Penny chatting with Bob and Randy and laughed that Penny still had the referee's top draped over her shoulder. She knew that Bob and Randy were enjoying the display and that Penny was enjoying distracting them.

Passion noticed Jane helping Rob close up the bar and a lot of close contact in the process.

Passion looked around and saw Misti and Samantha chatting up the others but Jasmine seemed to have disappeared. Though she assumed she might have walked to the Ladies Room, Passion still had a feeling of concern so she walked the short distance down the hall and pushed the door gently open.

She stopped abruptly as she saw the tall black basketball star leaning against the light pink wall with his pants around his ankles and little Jasmine with her hands and lips around the largest cock Passion had even seen. Passion stood in marvel of what she was seeing and quietly eased the door open so as not to disturb the two. Passion saw that Jasmine was like a women possessed and if cock-sucking was a new skill to her, she was certainly a natural.

Feeling too voyeuristic, Passion eased the door closed and discretely returned to the conference room.

The second group was just gathering their things. As the girls exchanged "thank you's," Passion saw the tall basketball player join the file as they entered the hallway.

Penny, still topless, and the star of the show, noticed Jasmine's absence and said, "Where is Joni?"

Passion thoughtfully said, "I don't know if we'll ever see Joni again but I saw Jasmine in the Ladies Room."

Penny and Misti looked at Passion and smiled and at that moment, Jasmine rejoined the group although her lipstick and hair needed a definite touch-up.

The girls began to come down from the excitement of the evening, some slower than others. Passion sat in front of her locker and exhaled. She began to think about what had happened and what she felt but remembered her earlier promised not to "overthink" things.

The girls smiled and began to tease and examine who had been the "sluttiest" of the evening. Passion decided not to nominate Jasmine even though Passion felt she was the clear winner.

Passion smiled at the change in her new friend in just two short days.

The girls just pulled on their warm ups over their lingerie, planning to shower and change in their rooms but they opted for the comfort of sneakers.

Putting everything in the shopping bag, Passion stood and followed the others out the door of the locker room.

The limo was waiting, idling in the cool night air and the seven girls slid into the warm interior. Much quieter now, they seemed to be lost in their thoughts.

The limo pulled up to the porte-cochere of the hotel and the doorman greeted them. Passion smiled as she wondered what he thought of seven mature women in too much make up yet wearing warm-up suits but an experienced doorman probably had seen it all.

The elevator doors opened and Jane stepped intently in to the car, Penny and Anne entered next followed by Paula, Sheila, Marge and Joni.

As the doors closed Penny said, "Let's plan on a late breakfast tomorrow, how about 11?"

Tired heads bobbed in agreement and only Jane looked like she was thinking about anything except a shower.

As Paula and Sheila opened their doors, Sheila smiled and said, "I hope you had a good time."

Paula smiled sincerely and said, "I really did, it's empowering." "I didn't realize how much my conditioning effects my behavior."

Sheila smiled and said, "Have a good night."

Rob had an interesting weekend by any young man's standard. He would never have believed the stories if he had heard these experiences from a friend. He was an astute young man however and Penny would have been surprised to know what he was thinking.

Rob enjoyed the two previous evenings and to be led to pleasure by older women was an incredible experience. As he was around Jane though he found himself sensing something different. There was something more primal about her. He also had to admit that her lean tight body was very appealing to him. He felt much different about her as he drove back to his apartment.

Rob hurried in, got out of his referee's costume and turned on the shower. The warm water was rejuvenating and he collected his thoughts for the next few hours.

Drying himself off, he picked up his phone and scrolled through to the new contact he had been given earlier in the evening.

He clicked to send a text message and turning into unexplored territory he typed simply, "WHAT IS YOUR ROOM NUMBER?"

He hit send and began to pull clean clothes out of his closet.

The phone chirped and he saw "1333."

He smiled and responded, "I AM ON MY WAY."

Jane felt something deep when she saw the text. When she parted from Rob, there had been no plans. Jane enjoyed the exchanges of contacts and feeling Rob's hard warm body against hers but, initiating any action would spoil the desire.

Seeing his direct approach with none of the typical awkward pleasantries made Jane feel she may have correctly read Rob's intention. She would reserve any conclusion though because some young men were simply too shy to say much.

Rob moved cautiously. He needed his job at the hotel and was really enjoying it, not just the unusual events of the current weekend. Being seen in the hotel, on a day off would be tough to explain.

Luckily the late hour and his access to the service elevator from the basement played in his favor.

Pressing "13" on the control panel of the padded interior of the elevator, Rob was alive with anticipation. Not only was he experiencing something new, he knew that if he was reading the situation incorrectly he could be in a lot of trouble.

Rob turned right out of the elevator, saw that the odd numbers were to his left and followed the increasing numbers to the room he sought. His heart was pounding and he paused to slow his breathing as he knocked.

The door opened and he stepped into the dimly-lit room. Jane, dressed in tight jeans and a button down top stepped aside as Rob entered. She turned to close and lock the door.

Jane walked past Rob into the center of the room and turned to face him. Neither had spoken. Jane knew that she could not speak if this was to be what she sought.

Rob set his coat and small gym bag on the carpeted floor by the wall and turned to face Jane. He looked at her without smiling and then took a step to close the distance between them. He stood almost against her and his left arm closed around her waist aggressively, pulling her to him. His right hand slid behind her head and his fingers slid through her hair tightly pulling her head back to look up into his eyes.

Rob pulled her head against his lips and hungrily kissed her. He felt her body go limp in his grasp and he knew in that moment that he had read her correctly. His left hand fell to her firm butt and pulled her against his crotch. He felt his cock arouse as he stood in front of her door and now, knowing she was his he pulled her against him. He wanted her to feel him against her soft belly, the six inch difference in their heights offering new sensations.

Jane at first let herself fall against him but she began to clutch at him and her tongue began to push against his.

Rob knew she was testing him and with his fingers tightly entwined in her hair, pulled her mouth away from him.

Jane almost came from the flood of passion that washed over her. He was meeting her needs beyond her wildest imagination. Jane had found so few young men with this insight and she intended to enjoy it.

When she calmed, Rob again pulled her against him and she now submitted to his probing lips and tongue.

After exploring her, Rob pulled her away again and when he felt her steady on her feet, he stepped back another step. She watched as his eyes moved up and down her lean form and when he looked up he saw her staring intently into his eyes.

Rob looked at her and said, "Strip."

Jane, began to unfasten the button on the front of her jeans and slid the zipper down. She eased the tight thick denim down over her hips and carefully adjusted her black lace panties so that they did not slide down with her jeans.

As she stepped clear of the jeans Rob examined the newly exposed skin. He showed no emotion.

Jane began to unbutton the cuffs of her blouse and then, beginning at the topmost fastened button, opened the front of the shirt. Still looking directly into his eyes, almost daring him, she slid the shirt off her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Jane began to sense some impatience with Rob and again, testing him, she slowly reached behind to the small hooks of her black bra and unfastened them. Sliding first one strap and then the other off her shoulders she let the bra fall and stood before him in only her panties. She hesitated and looked up at him again and she saw intensity and hunger in his eyes. He countered her hesitation by stepping forward quickly and pulled her roughly against him. His left arm surrounded her and his right found the waist of her tiny panties.

He wrapped his hand in the lace and ripped them from her hips.

He felt her fall against him and he knew she wanted his lips but he was not going to give her that satisfaction yet.

He steadied her roughly on her feet and looked at her and ordered, "Get on your knees."

She slowly eased at her knees and slunk to the carpet three feet in front of him. He towered above her and her eyes slowly rose to meet his.

Rob pulled his polo short over his head and tossed it aside. He leaned down to quickly untie his sneakers and then kicked them off one at a time. He pulled his socks off and then stood to his full height. Locking gazes with Jane he unbuckled his belt, unfastened his jeans and slid them over his hips. As he kicked them aside he stood towering over her in only his dark blue bikini briefs. Jane began to reach for him but he stepped back. She fell back on her knees and she saw the tip of his cock straining against the waistband of the briefs. He slid his fingers under the elastic at his hips and pulling the fabric forward to clear his moist cock head, he slid the briefs down and let them fall around his ankles.

As he stepped out of his briefs, Rob's hands stayed on his hips and his mostly erect cock reached for her. She saw his perfectly formed cut head and she felt her mouth water.

Not daring to move, Jane stayed on her knees waiting for Rob to direct her.

He stepped one step closer to her and then another and his cock was now an inch in front of her face.

She was frozen.

Her mind heard Rob say, "Open your mouth."

Her body complied unconsciously and he stepped forward and placed his cock in her mouth. She relished the salty taste of his pre-cum but still didn't move.

"Suck it," she heard and then her lips closed around him. Her hands rose to his hips and she devoured his cock.

Rob's head fell back and the anxiety he felt as he came to her room, was replaced with ecstasy.

Rob let Jane explore him with her mouth and then he pulled away. He looked at her and reaching down pulled her to her feet. He pulled her to him and again grabbing her hair kissed her hungrily, tasting the faint taste of salt on her lips.

He pulled her away and then roughly spun her around to face the bed and pushed her shoulders down. She reacted by placing her hands on the edge of the bed. Rob grabbed her hips and pulled her back. He stepped between her legs and pushed her feet apart, pulling her back against him.