Paula's Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck no, we sure didn't," he laughed, falling back down onto the bed.

"This time we fucked instead," she giggled, cuddling into her son's embrace and letting her eyes close.

Paula thought about Ralph before she went to sleep, silently asking him for his approval of what she was doing with Charley. She had good reason to know that he would approve of it.

In the final moments of Ralph's life, as he lay in a hospital bed and held his wife's hand, he reminded her of a request he'd made of her years before. Ralph had told her, several times, that if their active and pleasurable sex life ever came to an abrupt end she should find another partner for good sex as soon as that could be done without causing a public scandal.

Paula knew now that she was going to be all right. She was ready now to move ahead in her new life without her beloved Ralph. She blew her husband a thank-you kiss in the dark.

And Charley somehow knew the same thing. He knew that his mother had reached an important place in her grief journey and was now able to move on. And he knew somehow that his father wasn't chuckling at him now. In fact, he was pretty sure that his father was smiling.

12