Pauline's Pumpkins - Day 06

Story Info
End of a disaster, beginning of the future.
3.6k words
4.27
5.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains huge breasts and lactation.

Author's Notes: Final story of this arc, more a short epilogue transitioning to the future. Because this is so short: know I plan to do more stories with Pauline and I wanted an end to this series to move onto more self-contained stories. I hope you enjoyed Pauline's first adventure and let me know what you'd be interested in for the future!

*****

It took a week and a half to sort everything out, after Pauline's incident with Gittergut and her friendly neighborhood farmers. Many lawsuits were still being negotiated, but everybody felt confident they understood the truth about AgriCarrier's involvement with the invasive population of the canine kind.

Long ago, maybe half a decade according to some records, somebody in AgriCarrier had a fantastic idea.

"We want more of our farms to use the new mutagens, but we already know that means a heavier focus on plants than animals. What if we just... created a problem that would solve our farms having animals?"

Truly, no greater idea than sabotaging your own farming partners had ever existed.

Rory, at the time in a lower position of power behind maintaining ethical practice, was opposed to the idea. She made the obvious argument that this was without ethical precedence in its quantity of evil. He won her and other defectors over with a bit of rambling about moving away from farming animals, about a vegan cause he couldn't care less for, about the future of farming led by overgrown corn and wheat. Pushing to use genetically modified plants instead of slaughtering animals was a noble objective to many employees in AgriCarrier including Rory, and shifting focus from general farming to plant-focused agriculture could specialize AgriCarrier's available supply, giving them a strong spot in the ever-competitive and ever-efficient agriculture market.

Creating an animal population that would bleed into the general community from the woods would solve different problems with the suggestion. Animals would be seen as the problem in multiple ways, and it was easier to breed an intolerance to the chemical into the dogs.

Some rumors say Gittergut was impatient with how long it'd been taking AgriCarrier to start using the dogs but that might have been villainizing him too much. No matter the reason, the dogs quickly stopped being under control and hell broke loose across the countryside.

Gittergut's proposal had been losing steam for a while beforehand, and he'd been demoted out of managing the project long ago after bad behavior in other fields of business. Rory was put on damage control for the area, constantly working hard over that chaotic half of the week to find a solution. Luckily, Pauline stumbled upon the solution without even knowing it.

It's taken Rory and Pauline plenty of milking-filled days but the dog population has dropped to unsustainable levels. Content with her success, Pauline's been focused on other plans...

***

Conor woke up blinded by a vaguely bumpy darkness. Two plump buttcheeks rubbed against his morning wood and the darkness on top of him was warm and inviting. He licked the warm skin before him, looking for a particularly plump bump. Bingo, his tongue followed a small stream of sweet milk to a particularly engorged nub. His tongue jabbed and tickled it from the side and was rewarded with more sugary goodness. Before he could grab the nipple with his teeth, the gland covered areola was dragged across his face. His view was now clear with the lack of mammary blocking out light.

Pauline smiled at him, her sun-tanned, freckled face framed by the curves of her breasts and the curls of hair. The look in her eye and the bounce of her bottom teasing his cock confirmed they both woke up in the same mood.

"I don't mean this as a threat... but I like the idea that I could suffocate you with one boob." Pauline said.

Pauline's breasts had grown larger. Their size increase wasn't as obvious as other growth spurts, but that was likely because of how massive she was now. At least two gallons of milk filled out each mutant pumpkin.

"If you ever find the need to kill me," Conor said, "Please let these be the murder weapons."

Pauline giggled and leaned forward, locking lips with Conor. She grinded on his hardon with her pussy lips during their makeout. After sharing a passionate session of tongue slurping, Conor pulled her off.

"Back to the barn for one more milking?"

"Nope. I'm off the clock making milk for Rory today, she got what she needed yesterday. Which is nice, since I was hoping we could do something besides the pumps right before Florida..."

"I guess that means breakfast in bed is finally happening, huh?"

Pauline rolled her eyes, "Well we've started the day in the barn so many times, I guess it's only fair you FINALLY get some morning milk in bed."

Conor pushed Pauline onto her back and stood on his knees. Her spread legs rested their knees in the lower curves of her breasts. Her growth since he'd met her was captivating, especially since he knew it had to be from all the milking. His arousal nudged Pauline's groin, and Conor guided himself into her body.

"Ooo... already? Skipping breakfast straight to dessert?" Pauline asked, bouncing on Conor's pelvis. The squishy, engorged skin of her breasts sloshed up and down.

"It'll make breakfast flow out."

Conor grabbed the far edge of her right breast and pulled the mountain of milk filled mammary glands onto her rib cage. He disappeared into the feast of flesh, moderating his thrusts and maximizing his suction. Pauline stroked the back of Conor's head with one hand and used the other to keep his dick aligned. His pace picked up and Pauline focused her free hand on her clit.

"You like all that milk huh? You like that?!"

Pauline pulled his head deeper into her breast. Conor moaned into her breast, vibrating her sensitive nipple. Her words edged him on to suck harder and her sexual stimulation only filled his mouth faster. Pauline continued to let loose lust-filled words of encouragement and each bark was met with a rough pump. She could feel his orgasm coming on when he began to pump faster.

"I- know- you- love- my- fuck!"

Conor pounded a few good pumps in before giving into spastic jackhammering. The weaker, rapid jabs occasionally bumped her clit, pushing against her stimulating fingers. It only took a few good dick stabs to stimulate Pauline to her own limit. Conor pulled away and slapped his dick between her breasts, blasting each time he hit the inner curves.

Pauline thought he would need at least a few seconds before doing anything else, at least a moment's hesitation, but without breaking pace he wrapped the breast on her ribcage around his cock and continued hammering. His come dribbled out of the boob sandwich and it was hard for Pauline to tell if he was still letting loose load after load or his sheer force sent his previous loads flying.

"Fuck Pauline!" Conor grunted, "I can't believe how great your tits feel!"

"You feel pretty good in my tit too!" She chuckled to herself, watching semen seep out of her wrapped breast.

Conor slowed down and pulled his dick out, "Alright, get off the bed."

Pauline dragged each breast to the edge of the bed, "You not gonna bust in my boob?"

"No, that was just to warm me back up, for this."

Conor pulled Pauline off the bed before she stepped down, leaving her breasts on it. She tried turning to pull them off the bed but Conor held them in place, making it clear he had a fun idea.

"What do you want to do with these big fat tits, huh?"

"I just wanted less weight on me when I picked you up!"

Conor rose Pauline's short frame up to his height, unburdened by the weight held by the bed. The feeling was very foreign to Pauline, being elevated without gravity's force dragging her down by the tits. Once she rose, she fell right on Conor.

"Oh my- this feels amazing!" Pauline panted between bounces.

Conor smiled back, "You're telling me! It's a lot easier to fuck you when you're not so heavy!"

They both pulled in for a kiss. They got in quick kisses but Conor's strong arms didn't lose stamina. She nearly flew gliding up and down his shaft, crying out whenever she fell to his lap. Her juicy ass clapped with each pound, emhasizing the rising tempo of their joy.

"I'm about spent," Conor spoke through clenched teeth.

"Then kiss me, for real. I don't want it to be messy, agh!" Pauline struggled to speak approaching her own limit, "I don't want it quick, just a real kiss."

"You don't think I kiss you for real?" Conor slowed his pace to delay the inevitable.

Pauline squirmed against his slow pace, feeling his concentrated assault push every button inside her vagina, "Agh- You know what I mean! Please! I just want every ounce of- oh!- of passion, give me all you got!"

The pace rose again, Conor certain he knew what to do. He lowered her between her breasts and stretched his arms to grab both of her nipples. Neither were paying attention, but each milk spigot had slung their own torrents of milk across the bed. It didn't matter though, as this moment wouldn't be ruined. Right as he felt her body jolt against his own he pulled her in for a deep kiss that shook their nervous systems. Both of the farmers squirmed in their orgasm but their hands held each other's faces close to keep the electricity alive.

No hesitation, no dogs, no watching eyes, no fear of committing to a mistake, nothing was reserved in that very kiss and nothing else mattered.

It took a while before Pauline began to feel something else besides Conor's passionate embrace. She felt a little wet almost, at the back of her head. She tapped him on the shoulder and he disengaged. They watched him pull his dick out, her pussy still leaking from the massive explosion he'd set off inside. Both partners smiled at each other but Conor's eyes rose above her own.

Pauline was drunk on love, "I didn't mean to say we don't have passion or anything, but I just like to feel that sometimes, you know? More than just fun fucking. I just love you so much."

Conor chuckled, "I love you too, you don't need to worry I understood what you meant. But uh... look behind you."

"What? I make a mess?" The wet feeling at the back of her head hadn't disappeared. Pauline sat up and turned around. She could feel the light trickle of milk out of her breasts, but that kiss kept her oblivious to what looked like her largest letdown ever: in addition to the small pool of milk on the bed, her wall and floor were covered - not dotted - covered in milk. It was shocking and impressive to Pauline, even at her size.

Pauline blushed at Conor, "That was one hell of a kiss, huh?"

"Yeah... any other day of the week I'd be hard enough to go again, but we have to catch our plane. I don't think you wanna leave this for Rory to clean up," Conor gestured to the now white carpet.

"Fair point, I'm going to shower while you clean up."

"WHAT? You made the mess!"

"You made me squirt that much milk! Besides, I need to see Jessie before we leave, so I need to shower and drive out ASAP. You clear the mess and I can focus on packing what's left when I get back."

Conor rolled his eyes, "That was one thing I liked about the barn, we could leave a little messy."

Pauline grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the door, "I've got the supplies to clean up quickly, you don't have to be so reluctant. I'm gonna take a long shower, so if you finish quick enough you can join me and finish your," she smacked her breast, "breakfast."

Conor gave her a devious smile and followed her out. They turned the corner of their bedroom and stepped towards the laundry room before Pauline squeaked.

"AH RORY! Sorry!!"

Rory sat in the living room on her computer, holding a folder up to block her view, "You guys are fine, you're fine, do what you have to, I should have just stayed in the guest bedroom."

It took a moment before Pauline and Conor unfroze, but Pauline's dripping tits gave them a sense of urgency to clean up. They grabbed fresh clothes, paper towels and milk soaking supplies before sneaking away from Rory's field of sight.

***

"If you need ANYTHANG AT ALL, anythang, help wit Rory-"

"Stop!" Pauline yelled at Brandon over the phone, "We're square! 'Ain't no big thang'! I blame Gittergut for all that, you don't need to feel so guilty! Rory will ask for help if she needs it but she's worked the farm before, she can handle it."

"Alraight. I jus feel so bad, know all us folk do." Brandon said.

Pauline sighed, "And I'm glad you understand it was wrong, and that's all I ask. When I get back y'all throw me a party, then you don't need to feel so bad. Take care!"

She hung up, turning to Jessie. They were working on refitted clothes for the trip and a whole lotta gossip.

Jessie had her hands on her hips, "You really shoulda had'm arrested, you know? If it really was rape."

"It was, but they are wonderful men who had a bad influence during a stressful afternoon. I've been through worse, mistakes are made at every turn in life. All I care about is Gittergut getting what he deserves and all the evidence is stacked against him."

"Well that's great news," Jessie said, "Try this on."

Pauline stared at the 'bikini' hanging from Jessie's hands. It was meant to function like one, but she couldn't tell if it was the right size.

"Am I really that much bigger?" Pauline started undressing

"Ya look it. Not like a massive size up, but yo bitch ass been making magic milk. When you told me you'd be makin milk til you leave, I had this made and shipped. It stretches so if anything it might be a little small, but that'll keep it from falling off."

Pauline's chest hung low in the bikini, on the tight, unsupportive side but it fit well enough. The pattern made it look like she was wearing burst beach ball remains with thick straps, all hard to view as 'large' when scaled across her growing freckled breasts.

"You got me a real swimsuit, right? I'm trying to be 'open-minded' nowadays but there's gonna be kids and creeps on the beaches."

"Yeah, gimme a sec." Jessie disappeared into an off room. She continued their conversation yelling, "You really trust Rory with the farm?"

Pauline called back, "She'll do a terrific job. Plus she wanted to work on the farm, so she's enthusiastic, even if the alternative was a fuckton of debt."

"Aight... she's your sister I guess. I know you really wanna make it work with Conor, but isn't harvest comin' up? Isn't that like, the worst time to take a vacation?"

"It's been a long time coming, plus Rory'll probably automate the process better than I usually do. Ah fuck, you got some paper towel?"

Jessie came through the door with a black swimsuit. She groaned and disappeared back through the door, annoyed at the milk dripping from Pauline's bikini.

"You better hope Conor picked up tricks from milking cows, you're gonna need all the help you can get in Florida."

"He's picked up tricks milking me. It'll be fine."

***

Rory sat on her computer in the living room while Conor packed three large suitcases.

"Why Florida, just curious?" She looked over her computer.

Conor looked back, "You already know she wanted to stay somewhere warm, but she told me about how Florida has crazy stories, crazy people. She doesn't want to draw too much attention. I know she's got an abnormal body type, but I don't think she has to be ashamed."

"Abnormal is a modest way to put it, and I doubt she feels too ashamed. Before she left to see Jessie, she told me about getting her first bikini in a while. Seemed quite excited. Make sure to take pictures, I plan to tease her when she gets back."

"Will do," Conor chuckled.

The door opened. Pauline walked in with fast food and oversized bags of clothes.

"Back, how close are we to leaving?" Pauline asked.

"I'm almost packed up, and after you put those away we should be good to go."

"Did you review her checklist?" Rory smirked.

Conor was confused, "What checklist?"

"Ugh!" Pauline groaned, "When we were younger, I always forgot something when we went on trips, so dad made me write a checklist on my phone. I don't need one now, I'm not a kid, and if I do need anything I can just buy it. Did you review your checklist?" she gave Rory a raised eyebrow and a feisty smile.

Rory grinned back, "I am right now. Also, just a reminder, I made this checklist for you when you first took ownership of the farm. You still use it today so I guess it was pretty good, huh?"

Pauline rolled her eyes and finished packing her suitcase. Conor called the cab to the airport, the three finished their fast food and Pauline was following Conor outside.

Rory called out, "Actually, Conor, could you grab Pauline's stuff? I need to ask her about something." She pointed at her computer, implying it was important business.

Conor hesitated at first but Pauline convinced him it'd keep their time. She sat down next to Rory, holding one breast in her lap to sit closer.

"What's up? You got everything covered?"

"Of course, I wanted to talk about something outside work."

Pauline cocked her head, curious, "Sure what's up?"

"First of all... I know it has not come up, but... first of all..."

Rory took a pause to collect her thoughts, "I am so sorry for everything I put you through. I should have confided in you, but I did not want to make you more involved than you had to be and that ended up hurting you. I am truly sorry about all of this dog nonsense, my indirect compliance, not telling you information that could have kept you safe, letting Gittergut-"

"It took you what, a week and a half to admit that?"

"Shut up and let me be sorry!"

"No it's cool sis, you did your best to protect me. Next time don't wait until the last minute to apologize, I want time to be mad at you."

"Secondly... Thank you for bailing me out. I would have lost a lot of my savings if not for your testimony, and working here is a better alternative to anything they would have tried to fine me."

"Well thanks for being on the damage control of AgriCarrier, would've been harder if you were actually PART of the project."

"Yes, and finally about asking you to stay longer..."

Pauline laughed, "I forgive you for keeping me a little longer, vacation can wait."

"No, I do not feel guilty for keeping you. I wanted to tell you why I kept you, after we collected the milk needed."

Rory looked back at her computer. Pauline slid closer, understanding something important was on Rory's screen. It looked like the same testing and organizing software she used to look at the chemicals in her milk.

"I'll be honest I can't tell what I'm looking at."

"That is quite understandable, but the reason I kept you was because of something I found studying your milk and the breasts that make it."

"You've been studying my titties? Good to hear. If you need help Conor's been studying them pretty closely, maybe you two can share notes."

"I was only confirming what I already thought. In addition to slight traces of the mutagen, I found certain hormones, some modified by normal human female standards. I doubt you care for the specifics, but your body gives off overpowering pheromones."

"Oh, you here to tell me I'm attractive because my tits smell like 'please fuck me'? It seemed kinda weird how much dick I can get in a week and you gotta explain it with science?"

Rory shuddered, "Did not ask for that image in my head. Maybe in part, but it seems stronger than just 'please fuck me', more 'you need to fuck me'. You are awfully attractive, and I doubt it has much effect on people who are not in the mood. However, I think it might be part of why you have so many aggressive encounters, why you regularly run into less than agreeable sexual situations."

12