Paul's Apartment Ch. 01

Story Info
A young couple makes a new friend and sheds all inhibitions.
4.1k words
4.71
16.9k
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I've always skewed towards an omniscient narrator, but with this series I'm experimenting with first-person narration. It creates interesting constraints and opportunities when you can only get inside of one character's head. My plan for this series is to cycle the narrative voice among the characters, with each chapter having a new narrator. We'll see how it goes. I hope you all enjoy it. All characters are in their 20s or older.

**************************************************

"We just need some privacy! I need you, Ryan!" Jun said, her eyes sparkling, lusty, and cat-like.

It was nice to feel wanted. Honestly, I wanted her too -- a lot.

Jun and I had been dating for just three months, and we had only had sex a few times. Jun still lived with her parents, who were Chinese and conservative. I lived in the dorm for grad students in a suite I shared with three other guys. We couldn't afford a hotel room. Our options were limited. We had managed to use my dorm suite once or twice when my roommates were out. One time Jun had borrowed her dad's car for a date, and she gave me a stellar blow-job in the front seat. But that was about it. And all those experiences had been furtive and rushed. Not once had we had the luxury of both privacy and time.

Jun had a high sex drive, which was clearly frustrated by our living circumstances. And Jun occasionally dropped comments that made me imagine that she had a kinky streak. She would joke about having sex in public places, or blowing me in a men's room. At least I imagined that she was joking. She talked about sex a lot, which was nice. It made me feel wanted. At the same time, it was a little intimidating. I was not a prude, but at that point in my life I was inexperienced. I imagined that I shouldn't talk about sex too much or else I'd create the impression that sex was the only thing I wanted. I fancied myself a gentleman. I wanted Jun to feel secure that I was interested in her brain at least as much as her body.

But my chivalrous impulses aside, Jun and I were young, attractive, fit, horny, and very much into one another. And we had no place to fuck. We were both keyed up and frustrated. This was our dilemma. So here we found ourselves: canoodling in a Starbucks, bemoaning the absence of private space in our lives.

"I know, baby." I responded. "I want you too -- so much! But what can we do? I barely have enough money to eat, let alone to pay for a hotel room."

"They say abstinence makes the heart grow fonder." Jun responded, resigned.

"I don't think that's the expression." I laughed. "We'll figure something out. Maybe I can buy a van over the summer." It's sad that that was the best option I could conceive.

"Excuse me - maybe I can help you two." Said a voice.

It came from behind me. I turned around to look. Sitting in back of me was an older man, perhaps fifty or sixty. He was chubby. Bearded. Balding slightly. Gnomish. I looked him up and down. He was wearing wide-wale corduroy slacks, a flannel shirt, running shoes. He resembled the image I had in my mind's eye of a Beat poet, even though the Beats had all come and gone before I was born.

"Pardon?" Said Jun, whose seat faced the man, before I could respond.

"I'm apologize for eavesdropping, but I couldn't help but overhear you talking about your dilemma. It sucks being young, and in love, and having no privacy. I get it. Totally." He said, dividing his gaze and attention equally between Jun and me.

"I'm Paul, by the way." The man stood and extended his hand to me. "May I join you both for a moment?"

"Sure, I guess. I'm Ryan." I said, shaking his hand. I felt cornered, like there was no other possible response. I didn't really want to talk to this strange man about my love life. At the same time, I didn't want to be rude. Respect your elders, I had always been taught.

Paul reached out to shake Jun's hand as he slid into the chair between Jun and me. He placed his coffee on our table.

"I'm Jun." She offered, also clearly not sure what to make of this outgoing interloper.

"Jun, Ryan -- great to meet you both." Paul said. "So, I know this must seem strange -- but I live just a couple of blocks from here. I have my own apartment. I live alone. I'm a bit of a hermit these days. Nobody else is ever there. You two seem nice, and I guess I'm a sucker for young love. If you need a place to hook up, I'd be willing to offer my room to you. It's always free during the day."

"Oh, gosh," I stammered, "that's kind, but I don't think we could impose upon a stranger like that." My deeply ingrained politeness impelled me to say that instead of 'Get lost you creepy lech!'

"Baby -- don't be hasty." Jun cut me off. "That is a generous offer, to be sure. Would you really open up your apartment to a couple of strangers, Paul?"

"I would." Paul said. "I'm a pretty good judge of people, and you two seem trustworthy, honest. Maybe I'm wrong and you're a couple of serial killers, but I doubt it. I empathize with your plight. I was young once. If you need a place to sneak away together, you can sneak over to my place. I mean, if you want to. No pressure. If the whole idea is just too crazy, you're free to forget I ever suggested it."

Again, I was about to decline -- this did seem too crazy. I couldn't see Jun wanting to meet up for sex in some strange old man's apartment. But before I could say no, Jun jumped in.

"Why not? Could we come over and take a look around first?" She asked. "That seems innocuous enough. What've we got to lose?"

"That's the spirit!" Paul answered. "Would you like to come over now and check it out? It's really just a two-minute walk, and I'm free right now."

Before I had a chance to get a word in edgewise, Jun replied, "Sure! Ryan doesn't have class until this afternoon anyway. Let's check out Paul's pad!"

This absolutely did not feel like a good idea to me. This guy could be a serial killer -- he had brought that up, after all. He could be a creep. He might be trying to rob us. Although I had to concede that we had nothing to steal. I didn't feel comfortable it at all, but I didn't want to undermine Jun. I also found her enthusiasm exciting, I have to admit. Regardless, I felt I had no choice but to go along.

"Uhm, yeah. Ok." I folded, reluctantly.

The three of us walked the two blocks to Paul's apartment. Jun held my hand the whole way, swinging her arm merrily. Paul walked in front of us, leading the way. He asked us about our studies and our coffee preferences. There was hardly time for more small talk than that before we reached the front door of his small red-brick apartment building.

"It's a cozy little place." Paul said, as he unlocked the front gate and held it open for us. "It's quiet. The neighbors are nice, and noise doesn't travel at all from unit to unit. I've lived here for more than twenty years."

'Great,' I thought, 'nobody will hear us scream when you murder us.'

"What's that old cliché about good fences and good neighbors?" Jun asked him.

"Exactly." Paul answered.

He led us up one flight of stairs and inserted his key into the door bearing the number "2."

"You'll have to excuse all the books." Paul apologized as he opened to door for us. "I was an English professor before I retired. It comes with the territory."

I surveyed the room. It was dimly lit and slightly musty. I could see the dust dancing in the dagger of sunlight that shot through his living room curtain. At the far end of the room was an antique oak roll top desk with a lap-top computer on it, surrounded by piles of paper. On the top ledge of the desk, on the floor around it, and on bookcases on both sides, hundreds of books spilled about in stacks both large and small. Nearer to us there was a small sofa along the wall, a coffee table, and a television across from the sofa.

Adjacent to the foyer, such as it was, there was a small galley kitchen. The sink was stacked high with dishes. Back over next to the television was a door half ajar.

"What a cute little place!" Jun exclaimed. She had to be kidding, right?

"Thank you." Paul responded. "It's little, and it's cluttered, but it's quiet and clean and it's all mine. Feel free to look around -- the bedroom is through the door there. Take your time -- make yourselves at home. Can I get you some water?"

"Oh, I'm ok." I answered.

''I'll have some!" Jun accepted his offer.

Jun nosed around through Paul's belongings in the living room while he went into the kitchen to pour her a glass of water. She poked her head into the bedroom. I did the same.

Unlike the cluttered dusty living space, the bedroom was tidy and spare. Atop what looked like an oriental rug there was a queen-sized bed with a solid walnut headboard, a pair of nightstands, a dresser, and a recliner in the corner across from the door, towards the foot of the bed. The bed was smartly made. A burgundy bedspread covered the mattress.

"Here your go." I jumped as Paul appeared behind us with Jun's water. She thanked him and took a sip. "So this is where all the fun happens." He said.

When we didn't immediately respond, he continued, "That was a joke. This bedroom hasn't seen any action for many years."

"Oh -- haha." I said nervously.

"Feel free to try it out -- it's a nice mattress." Paul went on.

Jun trotted into the bedroom and flung herself backwards onto the mattress with a bounce. "Oh, baby!" She exclaimed, looking at me hungrily. "This is really cushy -- way better than your futon! Come check it out!" She extended her arms towards me.

I walked over and sat down next to her. She wasn't wrong. But I was ready to get out of this place. Unfortunately, Jun was not picking up on my reticence.

"Should we test it out now?" She turned and whispered into my ear. "I want you so badly."

Paul hadn't heard what she whispered, but he intuited Jun's intentions. "Why don't I go work on this article I'm editing and leave you two alone for a while. Take as much time as you need. You can stay all day if you want to." Paul said, stepping away from the door and back out of sight into the living room.

Jun rolled on top of me and started ripping my t-shirt over my head. She clawed at my fly like a hungry tiger. I put my hands on her shoulders. "Hold on." I told her. "Slow down. We just met this guy. Are you sure you want to do this? Here? Right now? I thought we just came up to have a look-see. Should we talk about this before diving in? Sleep on it?"

Jun bit her lower lip and started into my eyes, contemplating her words. She dropped her weight on top of me and sucked my earlobe between her lips.

"Ryan." She spoke softly into my ear. "That old man is a gift from the gods. I need you in me. All the time. And especially right now. This is serendipity. Fuck me."

It's amazing how a hot girl who wants to fuck can cause a man to lose all sense and sensibility. I felt profoundly uncomfortable in this man's apartment. But Jun was horny and that seemed like the far more pressing concern.

I pushed aside my misgivings and pulled Jun's shirt over her head. I unclasped her bra. I unbuttoned her jeans and she stood momentarily to shove them down to her ankles along with her thong. There she stood, naked before me, her smooth amber skin glowing in the pale light of the curtained room. Jun's deep brown nipples were standing erect, her small round breasts and straight black bush had never looked so soft and delicious. She flexed her tight flat abdomen, stepped out of her jeans, and reached down to finish opening my fly, yanking my pants down to my feet.

Jun climbed onto me, straddling my hips. I could see her engorged lips hovering damply above the head of my erect cock. No foreplay at all -- Jun was ready to go. She lowered herself onto me. I sank into her warm wet pussy.

We scootched ourselves fully onto the mattress and I propped one of Paul's pillows under my head. For several minutes Jun undulated her hips over me, grinding her clitoris against my pubic bone, grunting and moaning. Soon I could take it no longer and I began to piston my cock into her from below, groaning with every stroke. Each thrust elicited a squeal from Jun as I crashed into her, until I suddenly came with a violent force. I gripped Jun's hips and forced them down as I drove myself up inside of her as deeply as I could. Jun came too as I held her against me and my cock erupted into her.

When the paroxysms subsided, Jun rolled off of me. Her long dark hair was matted against her sweaty forehead. She kissed me deeply.

"I need to use the bathroom." Jun announced, standing and pulling her t-shirt back over her head. The shirt was not long enough even to reach Jun's crotch, but she didn't seem to care. She strode through the open bedroom door -- how had we not thought to close that? -- and asked Paul to use his rest room. I couldn't believe that Jun was parading around bottomless in front of a strange old man. I also couldn't figure out why she bothered with the t-shirt if she wasn't going to put on her panties.

"It's right over there." I heard Paul say, imagining him eyeballing Jun's bush, or her ass, or both. I wondered if he could see my spunk dripping out of her.

I had always ignored the clues that Jun might be an exhibitionist, but it was now dawning on me that she might be, and I had to be honest with myself: I liked it. The thought of Paul getting a view of Jun's pussy as she walked to his bathroom was breathing life back into my spent cock. It rose and twitched a little as I imagined Paul's eyes glued to Jun's pussy in his cluttered little living room.

"Nice bathroom, Paul -- I love the old tile work!" I heard Jun addressing our host.

"Yes -- thank you." Paul said. "The building is almost a hundred years old. I'm pretty sure they tiled the bathrooms in the 1940s, and they haven't been remodeled since."

'How strange,' I thought. 'My sexy twenty-year-old girlfriend is having a casual conversation about vintage bathroom tiles with some old man we just met, with her whole damn bush hanging out.' I wished I could see them both from where I was lying on the bed, but my imagination of the scene was arousing enough.

"Do you want us to go, or can we hang out a while?" I heard Jun ask Paul. She's smart: when you offer someone two options, always end with the one you hope that they will choose.

"Stay as long as you want," Paul offered. "I'm just working on my paper. You won't bother me."

"Thanks, sweetheart!" Jun responded.

'Sweetheart?' I thought, "My, aren't we familiar already."

Jun returned to the bedroom, shed the t-shirt, and wrapped herself around me. I could feel her wetness pressed against my thigh, and she ran her fingertips over my nipples and up my hardening shaft.

"Did you like flashing our host?" I asked her.

"Mmmmm. Mmm hm. I did." Jun responded coquettishly as she nuzzled my neck.

"What did it feel like standing in front of him with your bush hanging out?" I inquired.

"It felt sexy. And powerful. And scary. And vulnerable. He couldn't stop looking at it. It made me wet." Jun purred.

Jun rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. "Can we do it again?" She begged.

"Yes." I answered, and kissed her deeply, swirling my tongue over hers.

"Should we ask Paul to watch us?" Jun gasped into my ear as I ground my cock against her clit.

"What's gotten into you today?" I asked. I had never contemplated such a thing. We were both raised in traditional Chinese families. Sex was not a shameful thing, but it was a private thing -- not discussed or shared with others. But the thought was seductive.

"I don't know." Jun said. "Maybe I'm just horny. But I liked his eyes on me. I liked seeing him look at my pubes. I liked imagining that he was getting hard thinking about my snatch while we talked about bathroom tile." She chuckled.

"You're in charge." I said, as I began to push my cock into Jun's gooey pussy.

"Paul!" Jun called out, not wasting a second. "Can you come in here?"

Paul peaked around his own bedroom doorway, to see Jun and me completely naked and beginning to fuck on his bed. "Yes?" He asked, wide eyed.

"It's so kind of you to let us fuck in your bed." Jun said breathlessly. "Would you like to watch us while we do?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Paul said, stepping into the room. "Shall I just sit in the chair in the corner?" He asked.

"Perfect." Jun panted.

"Is it ok with you if I touch myself while I watch?" Paul asked humbly.

"It's your house, Paul. You make the rules, not us." Jun gasped as my thrusts grew harder.

"Maybe I'll make myself comfortable then." Paul said.

"As you wish." Jun encouraged him.

Behind me I heard what I assumed was Paul's zipper, and what sounded like clothes falling to the floor. My thrusting into Jun had continued throughout this exchange.

"I want to be on top." Jun said, pushing up at my chest with her palms.

I rolled off of her onto my back, and I got my first glimpse of Paul sitting in the chair in the corner of his bedroom. He was naked and fondling his penis. He was not a tall man. And he was fat -- at least fifty pounds overweight. His neck, chest, and distended belly were covered in a layer of graying fur. His uncut cock was fully erect, large, thick, and uncircumcised. His pendulous balls rose up and down as stroked the bulbous head of his dick.

Jun climbed back on top of me in cowgirl position and reached down to guide my cock back into her. I could imagine the view that Paul had of Jun's labia stretched around my cock, her little brown ass hole winking at him in this chair.

We fucked in that position for a few minutes. Then Jun, without ever withdrawing my cock from her pussy, slowly spun herself into reverse cowgirl, facing Paul. I don't know what excited me more in that moment: my view of Jun's fabulous round ass, or the thought of Paul staring at Jun's tits and pussy while she fucked me.

At first Jun rested her hands on my thighs. In the mirror on Paul's dresser, next to his chair, I could see Jun's face. She licked her lips. Then she brought her hands up to her chest and began to knead her breasts. She rose up and down on me slowly. I knew Paul could see Jun's pussy lips clinging to my cock with her every up stroke, because I too could see them from behind. Jun's juices painted by cock, and it glistened in the dim light. It was a sight to behold.

"I want to see you come, Paul!" Jun said abruptly. I couldn't believe my ears.

"I want to come for you, Jun." Paul replied.

'What a gentleman.' I thought sarcastically.

"Ryan is so deep up inside of me. His cock feels so good. Can you see how much I'm enjoying Ryan's cock, Paul? Can you see how wet I am?" Jun was teasing us both with this. She had dragged me far outside my comfort zone that day, but at this point there was no choice but to keep going.

"Mmm, I can." Paul answered. "You look so warm and juicy."

"My pussy is like the Pacific Ocean right now, Paul. I'm so wet. And Ryan is going to come inside me and make me even wetter."

Paul grunted. I could see in the mirror that Jun was twirling her nipples between her fingers. I had seen her do that before when she got close to coming. But it looked as though Paul was concentrating entirely on Jun's crotch. His eyes were fixed on the point where my cock entered her. I couldn't see it, but I knew that Jun's clit would be poking out from her bush, pink and shiny. As before, I grabbed Jun's hips and began to ram myself into her.

"I'm going to come, Paul. I'm going to come. Watch me come, Paul!" Jun squealed.

I had heard her say these words before, but only to me. I had never even imagined Jun saying them to someone else. The thought of Paul watching Jun's pussy, seeing her clit, watching her scrunch up her face has her orgasm ripped into her was intensely arousing. It brought me to orgasm as well.

12