Paul's Apartment Ch. 02

Story Info
When Ryan steps out, Jun and Paul find a new groove.
3.7k words
4.77
6.5k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I've always skewed towards an omniscient narrator, but in this series I'm experimenting with first-person narration. It creates interesting constraints and opportunities when you can only get inside of one character's head. In this second chapter, the narrative voice switches from Ryan to Jun. Each chapter will have a different narrator from the prior one. I hope you all enjoy it. It's not necessary to read all chapters, in order or otherwise. Each story stands on its own. But if you enjoy any of them, you'll probably enjoy all of them. I hope you all enjoy it. All characters are in their 20s or older.

*********************************************************

Paul entering our lives was like a gift from above. Ryan and I had been a couple for only a few months, and our sex life had been nearly non-existent. That wasn't for lack of desire on either of our parts, but rather for lack of a venue. I lived with my parents, and Ryan lived in a grad student dorm with three other guys. When we met Paul at Starbucks that fateful morning and he offered to let us use his apartment for our trysts, Ryan and I were finally able to start building a real sexual connection.

On top of that, I had feared that Ryan was too vanilla for me. Not that I'm some kind of kinky sex freak or anything, but I've got an exhibitionist streak. Ryan, by contrast, had never suggested anything kinkier than a blow job. Fucking at Paul's pushed both our boundaries. I'm not sure that Ryan got as turned on fucking in front of Paul as I did, but he definitely didn't hate it.

The first time we went to Paul's we had fucked alone in Paul's bedroom. Then after I flashed Paul on my way to the bathroom, Paul came in, stripped, and jerked himself off while he watched us fuck a second time. In the weeks since, we had fallen into a great routine -- I would strip the second I stepped inside Paul's door. I would stay naked until Ryan and I were ready to leave. I loved those first minutes of every visit when I was stark naked with those two men, fully clothed. And in that state, we would make ordinary mall talk as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

Adding to my excitement, Ryan, it turned out, got totally turned on by showing me off. He told me how hard he would get watching Paul watch me.

I don't know whether Paul's corpulent physique subtracted from or added to the eroticism of it all. Paul was short, fat, and hairy. He had a beard and stringy salt-and-pepper hair. Nobody would call him attractive. But to me that made our encounters in Paul's bedroom, under his gaze, just that much more transgressive. 'Some gross geezer old enough to be my grandfather is drooling over my splayed pussy,' I had thought to myself on each occasion that we visited him. And the thought made me drip. Paul also had a very large uncircumcised penis, and watching him stroke it while Ryan and I fucked pushed me to the edge every time.

On our first visit to Paul's, he had watched us have sex in two or three different, relatively vanilla, positions. In our following encounters Ryan and I had started going down on one another regularly, sometimes simultaneously. I liked to stare intensely at Paul with Ryan's dick in my mouth. It felt so lurid.

The first time, I had smeared Paul's come all over his chest after he came on himself. And I held his hand to my breast. Ryan thinks that was a turn-on for Paul. For me it was an act of gratitude and affection. I just appreciated so much that Paul was making it possibly for my boyfriend and I to be intimate on a regular basis at last.

But in any event, neither of us had had any physical contact with Paul since then. From the first moment he introduced himself, Paul had been kind and polite and respected our boundaries. The first time we fucked in his house, Paul didn't even watch. He worked in the next room with us moaning and mewing in the next room. He didn't enter his own bedroom until we invited him in.

In the weeks since, Paul would usually just strip and sit in the comfy chair in the corner of his bedroom and watch me and Ryan suck and fuck. Paul's masturbatory technique was consistent, which I guess makes sense for a guy in his early 60s. By that age, most men are probably pretty clear about what they like. He would stroke the length of his cock with his right hand, while cupping his pendulous balls with the left.

Paul would grunt when he came. I think Ryan thought it was a little gross, but I liked it. I thought it was cute. And when Paul ejaculated, he would shoot large jets of thick white semen onto his hairy chest and belly. Especially for a man of his age, he seemed to be producing a lot of come.

After we all came, Paul would always take a shower while Ryan and I cuddled in the afterglow. Sometimes, following that, Ryan and I would shower together. Sometimes Paul would sit in the bathroom and watch us. Sometimes not. But if Ryan or I had class, we'd usually just get dressed and go. The slick ooze from my pussy would be my subtle reminder all day that Ryan and I had a secret sex life that was definitely kinkier than our peers'.

And so a little routine had developed over the course of five or six weeks. Ryan and I would visit Paul two or three times each week. We usually stopped by in the late morning or early afternoon. Sometimes on Friday's or Saturday's we'd go there in the evening. The rest of each encounter was generally the same.

Then on one particular Tuesday morning, after we had all finished, Paul was sitting on his sofa in boxer shorts fresh from the shower. I exited the bedroom and sat down nude across from him, my right foot pressed against my left knee to make sure my glistening pussy was visible. Ryan emerged from the bedroom a moment later fully dressed and stretching his sweatshirt over his shoulders.

"Babe," Ryan said to me. "I just got a text that there was a small fire in the undergraduate chemistry lab. They need me over there to help assess the damage -- I've got to run right now."

Ryan looked at me, stark naked, knees splayed. He looked at Paul, boxer shorts, hairy chest. He looked back at me. I could tell he was hoping I would volunteer to leave with him, but he didn't want to demand it. Ryan was like that. He never wanted to seem pushy, jealous, or controlling. Usually, I honored that, and I would have gotten dressed and gone with him. But I wanted to hang out with Paul for a little while, and so I sat there, unmoving.

"That's horrible." I offered. "I'm sorry you have to run. Is it ok if I stay for a little while? I mean, if it's ok with Paul. I'll get cleaned up and go soon, but I'm moving slowly. I'll see you for dinner tonight, though, right?"

"It's fine with me." Paul said, unsurprisingly.

"Uh, yeah. Right." Ryan stammered. "Ok then -- thank you Paul. See you soon."

Ryan grabbed his backpack and left. Paul and I sat on opposite ends of his couch. I could see Paul's cock stiffening a little under the thin fabric of his boxers.

"Would you like some water? Or perhaps a glass of wine?" Paul offered.

"Ooooh -- wine before lunch time! Let's be edgy!" I joked -- as if a glass of wine at 11:30 was somehow edgier than letting a fat old man watch and jerk off every time you fucked your boyfriend.

"I like the way you think." Paul chuckled, as he strode to the kitchen to pour us each a glass of champagne.

"Bubbly!" I exclaimed, taking a long sip from my flute. "I love it! I had no idea you were so fancy!"

"Every day is a good day to celebrate." Paul offered.

"I agree!" I said, toasting him as I lifted my left leg to rest my ankle on Paul's thigh.

Other than a handshake, that was the most touching between us since the day we had met. Paul put his hand on my calf and warmly caressed my shin.

"I've really enjoyed these last couple of months with you and Ryan in my life." Paul said. "My erotic life had become pretty non-existent until you two came along."

"We're loving it too, Paul!" I agreed. "We feel so lucky that you decided to approach us."

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained." Paul responded. "I couldn't have known what exhibitionists you two are. But I'm glad that you are!"

"Mostly me." I offered. "I don't think Ryan would opt for spectators if I didn't find it such a turn-on. What about you?" I asked. "Is it the watching us that gets you off, or knowing that we're also watching you."

"I think it's both," Paul answered.

I could see his cock continuing to swell in his shorts. Almost unconsciously, my right hand slid over my mound to rub at my clit. Paul was rapt.

"Your pussy is so beautiful." Paul said, ogling it. "That straight black hair. The way it glistens when you're excited. Like now."

Paul stroked my calf. I purred.

"I know I'm no catch." Paul said, a little forlornly. "I'm old and fat. Nobody sees me as a sex object. Just getting to watch the two of you is a privilege for me."

I scooched down on the sofa. Doing that opened my legs a little more and tilted my crotch up towards Paul's hungry eyes. I was slowly drawing my index finger up between the folds of my labia, making a circle around my clit, and then doing it again. Over and over. Paul had started to caress his enormous cock through the fabric of his boxers.

"You're attractive, Paul!" I lied, but I didn't want him to know I agreed with him. He was our generous host, after all. "I wouldn't keep watching you get yourself off if I didn't enjoy it too." That part was true.

Paul was touching himself. I was touching myself. And we were having a conversation. Life is so weird sometimes.

"You're sweet. And too kind." Paul protested. "But, so, should we keep going with this? We've never been alone without Ryan. I want to respect your relationship. But if you want to get off again...."

I kept stroking my pussy as I pondered the situation. I was faithful to Ryan, one hundred percent. On the other hand, masturbation isn't cheating, and neither Paul nor I would be doing or seeing anything we hadn't before. The overwhelming argument to me, though, was that I was horny again and I wanted to come. And coming while Paul watched me was infinitely more arousing than doing it alone. This much I knew for a fact.

"Take off your shorts, Paul." I decided to seize the moment. "I want to watch you stroke that giant cock of yours while I finger myself."

Paul didn't need any encouragement. He stood, removed his boxers, sat back down on the sofa, pulled my leg back over his, and started stroking his cock. His balls bounced against the velvet sofa as he did. I began to fuck my pussy with the first two fingers of my left hand while continuing to caress my clit with my right.

I could see the pre-come dripping out of Paul's urethra and slicking the head of his cock beneath his foreskin. My own juices were flowing and my fingers began to make squishy noises as they drove in and out of me.

"How do you feel about dirty talk?" Paul asked.

"You mean me and Ryan, or right now?" I responded.

"Right now." Paul answered.

"Go for it." Was my retort.

"Sometimes when you and Ryan are fucking, I imagine joining you on the bed." Paul said, almost timidly.

"Tell me." I responded. "What would you do."

"When he's fucking you reverse cowgirl and you're facing me, I'd stand in front of you and feed you my cock -- assuming you could even get your mouth around it." Paul continued.

"That's my favorite position, Paul." I encouraged him. "I can imagine your huge cock right in front of my face. I'd have no choice but to lick it -- it's a gorgeous cock." I said, licking my lips.

"Sometimes I imagine fucking you while Ryan watches." Paul said. "I hope it's ok that I have those thoughts."

I let out a low moan. "Nobody is going to judge you for your thoughts." I assured him. "Tell me what you imagine."

The pace of Paul's stroking accelerated. In response, so did mine.

"Last week, you two were sixty-nining, and I imagined pressing my cock into your pussy while Ryan was licking your clit." Paul was getting bolder. "I imagined that I could feel his nose between my thighs when I dragged my balls across it."

"Oh my god!" I groaned. The thought of Paul's monster cock impaling my pussy, while Ryan licked my clit, and Ryan's cock filled my mouth, was intensely erotic. I could feel my orgasm starting to creep up on me. "Your cock would stretch my tiny tight little pussy so much, Paul. I've never had one so big."

"Where would you want me to come? In you? On you?" Paul asked. This was pushing me to the edge.

"I'd want you to pull out and shoot all over my ass and my pussy lips so Ryan could lick it up." I said. I don't know where that came from -- I had never had such a lurid thought in my life, but in that moment I wanted nothing other than to be the object of Paul's desire, and the target of his ejaculation.

"Oh fuck!" Paul said, and a fresh rope of semen shot up onto his hairy stomach. Then another, and a third.

Seeing Paul come was the last straw for me, and waves of orgasmic contractions gripped my abs and my pussy. "Uhn, uhn, uhn, oh fuck, Paul!" I groaned. My hips bucked. Paul's fingers gripped my left calf and his touch sent shock waves up my legs to my clit.

We both slumped down on the sofa, panting. I withdrew my fingers from my snatch. I was about to lick them clean when Paul's had shot out, grabbed my wrist, and pulled my fingers to his mouth. He looked in my eyes for consent. I did not resist. Paul sucked my gooey come-covered fingers into his mouth and moaned as he licked them clean with his tongue.

"It has been decades since I've tasted a woman." Paul said, a euphoric look on his face.

"It's been weeks since I've tasted you." I replied. I leaned forward, bringing my lips close enough to the tip of his cock that he could surely feel my breath. I paused, deliberately, I wanted Paul to think I might suck his cock. I knew he was hoping that I would. I'm a tease. I admit it. Then I leaned into his soft gray furry gut and sucked his come off of his belly.

He shivered as I did it. I knew I was the only woman whose flesh Paul had touched for a long time. I felt such affection for this little gnome of a man who had brought so much excitement and satisfaction into my life. I repositioned myself between his thighs and brought my shoulder to rest against his chest; my hip in his crotch; my head against his shoulder. I closed my eyes.

"I love having this in my life." I said to Paul.

He wrapped his arms around me in a hug and held me. He stroked my long black hair. I nuzzled his neck. I fell asleep.

I didn't know how long I had dozed like that. Turns out it was only twenty minutes. But Paul was a gentleman, and he didn't even twitch the entire time. He didn't want to wake me up.

Paul said he needed to shower again and offered to have me join him. I told him we could help wash one another, but no funny stuff. He agreed.

I let him wash his own belly and cock. And I washed my own breast and pussy. I turned Paul around and soaped up his hairy back with a washcloth. Then he did mine. The feeling of his washcloth lathering my butt was exquisite. Paul ran his fingers between my cheeks. When his fingertips slid over my hole, even though the shower was steamy and hot, I shivered and let out whimper. I arched my back and pressed my butt into Paul's hand. I wanted to be bad. Paul's fingertips were massaging the soap around my taint -- tantalizingly close to my pussy. My breathing grew heavy. I wanted to feel Paul's fingers inside of me. I wanted to feel Paul's cock inside of me.

I was not going to cheat on Ryan, but when Paul was caressing my ass and fingering soapy anus, I was sorely tempted. I was saved by the clock. I didn't have time to keep playing. So I turned to face Paul, kissed him on his bearded cheek, rinsed the soap off my back side, and stepped out of the shower.

Paul wrapped a plush white towel around me and gave me another hug. I hugged back hard. I felt such sincere affection for this man.

We both walked to Paul's bedroom and dressed quietly. I gathered my things. We didn't speak.

Before I left, I had to say something. "Paul, Ryan trusts me -- he trusts us both. I need to tell him about all of this. I don't think he'll be upset, but he would definitely be upset if I hid it from him and he found out later. I hope you're ok with that."

"The last thing I want is to come between you two." Paul said, resting his hand on my hip. "You know what's right for you. I trust your judgment. I just hope we haven't crossed any lines that we can't walk back."

"I don't think we have. I don't think we need to walk anything back." I assured him. "Maybe we'll do this again. Who am I kidding -- we're definitely going to do this again. But I need to handle it ethically. That's all."

"You're so special, Jun. Thank you so much for all you've given me." Paul said almost weepily. He opened his arms and we hugged.

That night, Ryan and I met for dinner, and I told him the story of my afternoon. I described everything Paul and I had done -- from the masturbation, to tasting one another's come, to the nap, to the shower. I didn't omit much, but I didn't tell Ryan about Paul's fantasies. I also didn't mention how luscious it felt when Paul was caressing my taint in the shower. Not everything needs to be shared.

Ryan was surprised, but not angry. "Wow." He said. "I wondered when I left you two alone if you'd keep playing. You and I had never talked about it or set any ground rules, but I trust you. That all sounds fun. I wish I could've been there to watch."

"You want to watch me and Paul get off together?" I asked incredulously.

"Sounded hot." Ryan responded. "I'm hard from hearing about it."

I reached under the table to grab Ryan's cock through his jeans. He wasn't kidding.

"Do you want to see me and Paul touch each other? Really?"

"I mean," Ryan stammered, "yes. I think so. I don't know. I think I'm ok with it. Better than ok, really. We should agree on our boundaries, though. How do you feel about it? What are you comfortable with?"

"I'm honestly comfortable with anything that doesn't make you uncomfortable, baby." I assured him.

"So you would blow him if I didn't mind?" Ryan asked, eyebrows raised.

"Mmm. Yes. I don't know how much of that cock I could fit into my mouth, but I'd try." I teased. "I mean, if you wanted me to."

"Do you want to fuck him?" Ryan seemed at once terrified and excited by his own question.

The answer was yes. All day I had been fantasizing about Paul's thick cock filling me up. But I wanted Ryan to know that our relationship wasn't threatened by this new twist in our already-unusual love life. "I don't know, baby," I said. "I feel like there are some things we should keep for ourselves. My pussy belongs to you."

Ryan looked down in thought for a moment. Then he met my eyes.

"If your pussy belongs to me, then I can share it, right?" Ryan asked.

He sounded dead serious. I had always been, more or less, the dominant in our relationship. I was always the one pushing boundaries, not Ryan. This was unexpected. But I felt butterflies in my stomach when I imagined surrendering to Ryan's will. And more butterflies when, after all these weeks of fucking while Paul watched, I imagined finally getting to feel Paul inside of me.

"My pussy belongs to you." I repeated. "It's yours. You can do anything you want with it. Just treat it with care."

"So no boundaries other than my own limits, is that right?" Ryan asked, clearly pondering the options.

"Yes, baby." I batted my eyes at Ryan coquettishly. "I'm your little toy." I blew him a kiss.

Ryan grinned. "Well this could get fun."

I sat tall in my seat and looked Ryan in the eye. I dropped my tone, getting serious again.

"But if I'm your toy, Ryan, then you're mine. Fair is fair." I announced with a wink.

12