Paul's Apartment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you three are fitting right in here, I see!" Said Mike. "Most first timers look so nervous -- at least at first. But not you! I admire your moxy."

"Thanks," said Ryan. "We did our research so we'd know what we're getting into. And we're pretty comfortable around one another."

"Nice -- well, well done!" Mike responded.

The second observation of the night occurred at that moment: naked people don't know where to put their hands. Mike folded and unfolded his arms awkwardly.

"You need to find something to do with those hands." I teased Mike.

"Yeah, I need pockets." He joked. "Unless you've got ideas."

I was ready to get this show on the road. I held my hands out to Mike, my palms up, and he laid his hands on mine. I caressed the muscles around his thumbs and his wrists. "I can tell you like my bush, Mike." I said. "Would you like to touch it?"

"If it's ok, yes. Very much." Mike looked to Ryan and Paul for approval.

"Look at me, Mike." I ordered. I rotated his hand and pressed his fingers into my pubes. He began to rake his fingertips between my short hairs, allowing them to graze over my clit, eliciting shivers. I could see his cock start to harden. Paul's too. I assume Ryan was getting aroused as well, but I couldn't tell for sure through the white terry towel wrapping his loins.

For a moment I couldn't believe that I was naked in a bar full of naked strangers, one of them fingering me on a barstool. Then I remembered that that was what we were here for and I chuckled softly.

Mike began to run the tip of his middle finger down and up the length of my slit, already moist and blooming. "So what kind of scene are you all looking for tonight?" Mike asked. I liked this guy -- straight to the point.

I was horny and emboldened. "You see that anaconda?" I looked towards Paul's stiffening cock. Mike nodded.

"I want to see how many guys can come in my pussy while that thing fucks my ass." I said. "What kind of scene are you looking for tonight, Mike?"

"Uhm," he stammered. "That scene sounds pretty good to me."

"May I?" I asked, honoring club rules while reaching towards Mike's stiffening cock.

"Please." He responded.

I wrapped my fingers around his cock and stroked it gently, feeling it grow in my hand. Mike began to slide his middle finger into my pussy as I stroked him. I moaned. I was so enjoying writhing on his finger in front of all the other guests in the bar for a minute I almost forgot that Paul and Ryan were there. They were flanking me, enjoying the show as much as everyone else. I leaned over to Ryan and sucked his lower lip into my mouth, kissing him aggressively. With my free hand I reached down to stroke Paul's cock.

My boyfriend's tongue was in my mouth. Our lover's cock was in my hand. And some fit stranger named Mike with a nice cock was fingering me while I massaged his penis. A small crowd ogled the four of us and their eyes were at least as arousing to me as any of the rest of it.

"Mike," I said breathlessly, "I have two questions."

"Tell me." He whispered into my ear.

"Do you want to fuck me tonight?" I panted.

"Yes. What's the other question?" Mike responded.

"Can you show us around this place first?" I asked with a smirk.

"Of course!" Mike responded.

I drew Mike's hand from my crotch and licked my juices off his fingers. I slid off the stool, leaving a gooey pool where I had sat. Remembering the house rules, I grabbed a cocktail napkin and wiped it off.

"Let's go boys," I said, "Mike is going to give us a tour!"

I took Ryan's and Paul's hands in mine and pulled them from their stools. Mike led the way as we exited the bar, and we strolled down a hallway that seemed interminably long. In one extended stretch of the hallway the solid wall gave way to a floor-to-ceiling window that looked in on the shower room. Nobody was showering at that time, but I could imagine the fun of being on either side of that glass. We marched up a flight of stairs. Several of the men from the bar followed us at a distance.

The second floor was, as the host had said, a dance floor. It must have been early -- there were no more than ten or fifteen people in the massive room. The walls were painted black, and a disco ball spun over the center of the room, casting a glittery meteor shower of lights across the ceiling.

In one corner a naked man sat on a stool under a black light applying iridescent paint to a woman's genitals. He had already festooned her breasts and torso in a glowing abstract rainbow of body paint.

At least in this space there were some women -- perhaps a third of the crowd. Almost everyone was nude. The body paint girl and the girls twirling on the dance floor were the first other naked women I had seen that evening. I realized at that moment that, other than in the gym locker room or in porn, I had never really seen many other women naked at all. It was enervating to see them in this environment, with sex in the air and presumably on everybody's mind. They seemed so free. 'Is that how I seem?' I wondered.

"This floor is mostly dancing." Mike told us over the thrum of the music. "People do have sex in here, but I'm guessing this is probably not the spot for y'all."

"We heard about an orgy room and theme rooms." Paul said. "Let's check those out."

We proceeded down another long hallway, up another set of stairs, and through a doorway into another large room, but this one had a completely different vibe. The walls were painted pumpkin orange and there were diaphanous tapestries hanging down much of the perimeter of the room. The lighting was low and soft.

The floor was painted purple, and there were mattresses strewn all over it. Perhaps a hundred of them. They were not arranged in rows -- the distribution looked random, but there were clearly defined pathways between them, allowing access to the entire room. All of the mattresses were covered in crisp white sheets. As the host had advised us, there were bowls of condoms and lube everywhere.

Off to one side of the room there was a group of several people -- I think it was five, but in the low light it was hard to tell -- engaged in some kind of group activity I could not quite accurately describe. Suffice it to say that sex was being had by all of them, at once.

There were two couples fucking on opposite sides of the room. Around them both, at a respectful distance, small groups of several men had gathered and were stroking themselves while watching. I had a vision of myself double penetrated and surrounded by horny naked masturbating men. The thought produced a little tingle in my clitoris and I could feel the moisture between my legs. This was going to be a night to remember.

"This is where most of the sex happens." Mike said to us, sotto voce. "These mattresses are pretty comfortable. Lots of single guys show up to watch and jerk off, as you can see."

"What happens upstairs?" Ryan asked. He had been so quiet up to that point, I was surprised to hear his voice.

"More fucking, BDSM, fetish scenes, all kinds of stuff. You wanna check it out?" Mike asked.

"Yes, if you don't mind. I'd like to see the whole place." Ryan responded.

Mike led us down a snaking path between the mattresses to a door on the far side of the room. The cute welps and moans of the woman fucking by the rear door aroused me. Part of me wanted to stay and watch, or join in, but I stuck with our little group.

Down another hall, up another flight of stairs, and through a double doorway, I suddenly felt like I had passed into another world entirely. Off to the left there was a huge wooden X with a naked man shackled to it. A woman in black leather brought a paddle down on his ass with a sickening smack. He whimpered and begged for more. Across the way I could see two rooms decked out like doctors' examination rooms. There were exam tables with stirrups, doctor's ring lights, and various medical implements. The only tool I recognized was a shiny stainless-steel speculum.

On the far side from the medical rooms there was what looked like a pair of jail cells, complete with thin padded mattresses and stainless toilets and sinks. In one of them a naked man knelt with his face against the bars while a mountain of a man in what looked like a law enforcement uniform fucked his mouth from the other side. Maybe it was the tequila, but that really got my juices running.

In the center of the first main room there was what I supposed to be a sex sling hanging from the ceiling. Around it was a circular arrangement of black wooden benches -- I guessed for spectators.

Mike led us through an archway into a room that contained a large bed elevated on a platform. At each of the bed's posts there were restraints: fur lined leather cuffs waiting for a wrist or an ankle to bind. On the ceiling above the bed there was a huge mirror.

"Here." I declared.

"Yeah?" Asked Ryan. "I guess this can work." He said looking around the room.

I leapt onto the bed and bounced on its springy mattress. I couldn't believe this was really about to happen. I observed that a small cadre of men, some from the bar downstairs, some whom I did not recognize, had already congregated in the archway. I crawled to my hands and knees and beckoned Paul with a curl of my index finger.

Paul climbed up onto the bed and knelt in front of me. I wrapped my lips around the head of his thickening cock. Blowing Paul had always been a challenge because of his girth, but I just wanted to get him hard. He reached out and smacked my ass as I sucked him. I gave a yelp, but didn't lift my lips from his cock.

As he hardened, I rose to kiss his bearded face, and I whispered in his ear "I need to you fuck me and loosen me up for these guys. But don't come -- I want you to come in my ass."

"Don't worry." Paul assured me. "I took a vitamin-V with my wine -- I'm going to be hard for hours."

I squeezed his furry torso and pressed my nipples against his hairy chest. "You're the best Paul. Now fuck this pussy!"

I laid back in front of him. I grabbed a thigh in each hand and spread my legs wide before Paul. He fell forward above me, holding himself up on his left hand while he used his right hand to guide his cock into my increasingly juicy pussy.

"Oh god I never get tired of this!" I exclaimed. "Fuck my slutty little snatch -- show all these chumps how it's done. Mike, Ryan -- can each of you take one of my legs so I can free up my hands?"

Mike and Ryan each took one of my legs and pulled them up almost to my shoulders. Thank god for yoga! Paul fucked me with enormous cock like a man half his age. It was probably only five minutes, but I came over and over again, yelping, moaning, and swearing the entire time. Our audience had moved into the room to encircle the bed. New spectators had backfilled the space under the arch. There were already maybe twenty men in the room watching me and stroking themselves when I said to Paul, "It's time."

Paul withdrew himself from my distended pussy rolled onto his back. I rose to face the room and straddle Paul's waist.

"Ryan, can you help with lube?" I asked.

Ryan took a bottle of lube from the bowl next to the bed and used his hands to slather it all over Paul's throbbing cock. I bent forward so that he could apply a liberal glob to my ass hole. Then I stood over Paul and began to lower myself slowly toward his cock. Many of the spectators were wide eyed -- I could tell they didn't believe my tiny Asian ass was capable of taking Paul's huge dick. They were wrong.

When I felt the head of Paul's cock between my cheeks, I reached to grab it and guide it with precision to the precipice of my back door. I wanted to show our audience how much they had underestimated me, so as soon as the tip began to penetrate, I sank down hard on Paul's cock drawing it fully into my ass in one swift stroke. The bug eyes of the guys watching were hilarious. You'd think they'd never seen a girl fucked in the ass before.

I began to rise and fall on Paul's cock, feeling its girth stretch my anus wide, as it had so many times before. I reclined across his fat belly, his fur ticking the small of my back, my nipples pointed straight at the ceiling, where I saw us in the mirror. Wow! 'I'd fuck me!' I thought silently.

I began to finger my clit as Paul rose and fell beneath me. My labia was splayed wide from his earlier fucking. The men in the growing crowd of spectators were staring rapt at my spectacularly exposed pussy. I looked around the room, looking each of them in the eye. I was hungry, and they were there to satisfy my needs.

"Mike!" I called out. He crawled onto the bed beside us. "I want you to fuck me."

Mike positioned himself between Paul's knees and pushed my thighs apart. He pushed his face into my dripping snatch and lapped at my juices before teasing my clit with the tip of his tongue. It felt delicious, but that was not what I was here for.

"Fuck me, Mike. Now." I commanded.

He took his cock in his hand and guided it into my well-lubed pussy. I could feel his cock and Paul's pinching the membrane between my pussy and my ass.

"Good lord that's tight!" Mike exclaimed.

"All thanks to Paul." I panted. "Now fuck me hard. And whatever you do -- do *not* pull out. I want you to come inside me."

Mike was more than happy to oblige. As he pummeled my pussy with his cock I thought how strange it was that two cocks so similar in size (Mike's and Ryan's) could feel so different inside of me.

I stared at the mirror on the ceiling. Paul's breadth beneath me framed my breasts and my gaping, gasping mouth. The top of Mike's head and his shoulders obscured my view of my own pussy and thighs, except occasionally when he'd draw himself almost all the way out before jamming back into me. He kneaded my tits and pinched my nipples as his pace suggested that his orgasm was near.

For my part, I lost count of my orgasms after the first few minutes. They just kept coming in waves. My squeals must have aroused our audience which just continued to grow. It was standing room only around the bed.

Mike let out a soft roar and a grunt and pushed deep inside of me. I could feel his cock twitching rhythmically as this near total stranger shot his load into my pussy. I pulled Mike's face to mine and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Thank you." I whispered. "Please stay. Pick the next guy."

Mike's softening cock slipped from inside me, forced out by the pressure of Paul's cock from below. Just as I had fantasized, his spunk flowed out of me and over Paul's pendulous balls. Mike turned to face the crowd at the foot of the bed.

"Who wants to go next?" He shouted.

The looks on their faces were priceless as twenty or thirty hands shot up. Until that moment, most of them probably thought this was just a show -- they had no idea that there was an audience participation component to this performance. Although I bet most of them had been hoping. Mike pointed to a guy in the middle of the crowd, and he stepped forward through the bodies to reach the foot of the bed.

"I'm Mike," said Mike. "This is Jun, and Paul. That's Ryan."

"Hi Mike, Jun, Paul, and Ryan -- I'm Jeff." Said the new guy.

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me, Jeff!" I said with a grin.

"Have at it!" Said Mike, crawling off the bed as Jeff climbed onto it.

Jeff looked average in every way. Average cock, average height, brown hair, blue eyes, average body -- not muscular, not fat. But oh my god could he fuck! Jeff drove his cock into my come-soaked hole and started pistoning in and out of me. Every time his pubic bone rammed into my clit, I came just a little. I reached behind him and grabbed his ass, squeezing him hard. All this while, Paul had never stopped slowly shoving his cock in and out of my ass, Mike and Ryan were holding my legs apart, and the crowd around us never stopped watching and stroking themselves. They peered luridly, wide eyed, at my crotch and the two cocks sliding in and out of me.

I felt dizzy, exposed, embarrassed, proud, ashamed, slutty, powerful. Such a whirlpool of emotions I had never experienced. And I came, again and again.

With the next couple of participants after Jeff, we introduced ourselves. There was a Joe, and a Luke, I think. But after the first several men crawled between our knees and shot their loads into me, we suspended all niceties. After Jeff, I did the picking -- I'd just point and say "You!" I rapidly lost count. Man after man added his spunk to the waterfall of semen gushing out of me and pooling around Paul's balls.

At some point I looked to Ryan, who stood loyally at the side of the bed, gripping my right ankle, the entire time. "I love you -- thank you!" I mouthed at him. He squeezed my leg affectionately. I reached out to pull him closer, and he climbed on to the bed beside me. "In my mouth." I said.

Ryan stood on the mattress next to me and Paul. I reached up to pull his aching neglected cock into my mouth. One lick, another lick, and almost instantly my boyfriend grunted, grabbed the back of my head, and began to spray his come onto my eager tongue.

"Someone is excited!" I panted after swallowing Ryan's load. He smiled and stroked my cheek while Paul and some stranger continued unabated their abuse of my ass and my pussy.

After a few more men came in me -- I'm honestly not sure, it could've been fifteen or twenty all told, maybe more -- I needed a rest. I had been fucking nonstop for well over an hour. My pussy was getting tender, and my hamstrings were cramping. I drew myself up off of Paul and turned onto my hands and knees to give the crowd a glimpse of my gaping ass hole and the come streaming down my thighs. Then I flopped down to snuggle in the crook of Paul's arm, reaching down to stroke his cock.

I had never seen so much come before. Poor Paul's scrotum was floating in a small pond of the stuff. I used it to lube my hand and stroke Paul's cock. Ryan bent over and kissed me on the lips, nibbling softly first at my upper lip, then the lower one.

"I love you both, you know." I said to them. "You make my dreams come true."

"Right back at you - I love you so much." Said Ryan.

"You're both very special to me." Said Paul, gently caressing my tits as I stroked his cock. To someone else that could have sounded avoidant, but I knew he meant that he loved us.

Paul sat up and crawled onto me, straddling my hips, his come-slathered balls resting on my bush. I kept stroking him harder and faster. It only took a couple more minutes before I could sense his orgasm coming on. He grunted his familiar grunt and blasted a shot of his semen across my entire chest and face. The second shot landed on my tits, and the third on my belly. I kept milking his cock as the last drops of his orgasm spread across my stomach. We were all spent.

We collapsed on the bed to the hoots and cheers of the men around us. A little part of me felt bad for those who hadn't gotten off. I considered helping a few of them out, but the volume of cock being jerked around me was a little overwhelming. I made an executive decision to pull the plug on our scene.

"Show's over, boys." I hollered. "Thank you all for helping me realize my fantasy. Have a great night!"

A mix of cheers, boos, and "thank yous" could be heard as Paul and Ryan and I grabbed some towels, wiped off, and mopped up as much as we could of the come and lube that we had slathered all over the mattress. Each of them took one of my hands, and we walked back out into the fourth-floor foyer. We must have arrived early when we had first come upstairs -- all the theme rooms now were full. Prison scenes and kinky doctor visits were being acted out with great enthusiasm.

A muscular man was strapped into the sex sling while a slightly built blonde woman pegged him with an enormous dildo. Several spectators observed from the benches that circled the sling, all touching themselves as they watched. A second woman stroked the man's cock while taunting him, "You like that huge cock up your ass, don't you, you little sissy."