Paul's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita didn't have to answer with words. Her mouth did her talking for her by ramming down to the root of her son's standing prick, her lips a seal against leakage as she waited for the blessed eruption.
Paul's huge cock jerked inside his mother's head, incredibly expanding another inch as it swelled to explode. Her son's cum was flowing in a torrent toward her stomach. It was so sweet. So hot. So damn wonderful!
Rita was determined that not a drop of her son's precious fluid would escape, and none did. She sucked up his jizz like she had a suction pump inside her. Suddenly, Rita panicked. What if Paul had awakened during the frenzy of his climax? How could she ever explain to him what had happened?
Holding her breath, Rita inched up toward her son's face and checked to see if he was still asleep. He had a big grin plastered from ear to ear. To Rita's relief, his eyes were still closed.

Rita told herself that she should quit while she was still ahead and leave, but she just couldn't force herself off the bed. It was reflex that made her twist her body around and return her gaze to her son's crotch.
"God, it's still hard!" she gasped in awe when she saw Paul's cock. The head was still glowing like a piece of red-hot charcoal and the blue veins were still throbbing. The shaft was like a steel girder. Beside herself with horniness, Rita found herself more turned on than she had been in the beginning. She knew at once that she could not leave until she had fucked her son.
Rita let her fingers brush against Paul's prick. Then, stroking it, she drew the slippery foreskin back and forth over the pulsing head.
"Paul, your cock is really hard," Rita hotly whimpered in her son's ear as she slowly jacked him off. "Why don't you put it inside me?"
Paul stirred. Rita was not alarmed. She would have been disappointed if he hadn't.
"Would you like to fuck me?" Rita purred into his ear.
"Yeah ..." Paul murmured.
"I hoped you would," Rita replied. "Now just take it easy and I'll do all the work. You must be exhausted after shooting all that gunk ...."
Paul abruptly jerked up. Rita caught her breath when she saw that his eyes were wide open. But she did not back off. She had gone too far to quit now.
"Who ... who are you?" Paul mumbled, staring Rita in the face.
Rita sighed with relief. His eyes were glazed, so she was still dealing with his unconscious mind. It was still safe.
"Who are you?" Paul repeated.
"Somebody who loves you," Rita answered, fondling his cock and balls with a passionate squeeze. "Can't you tell?"
"Oh, uh, yeah ..." he muttered.
"It's time for you to put it in," Rita said firmly.
She swung a leg over his groin, straddling him on her knees. She brought her pussy down. Paul's cock was throbbing in her grip, waiting for her. The head slid between the slippery lips of her cunt and wedged inside her. Rita climaxed immediately, spilling so much juice that she could feel it trickling down the inside of her thighs.
By the time Rita emerged from the funky haze of her climax, her son's big prick was almost completely engulfed by her pussy. When she looked down, all she could see was a wild tangle of dark pubic hair. It was impossible to tell where hers ended and Paul's began.
Rita started moving her hips in the classic fucking motion. Paul moaned from the pressure her whipsawing cunt was putting on his cock, a thin film of spit bubbling on his lips. His mother was giving it to him good.
"Play with my tits," Rita directed. "Nipples are connected to my pussy. C'mon pull on them ..."
Paul reached his hands up, his fingers splayed out. When they reached the lacy bodice of his mother's nightgown, he tore the flimsy fabric away and clutched at the resilient flesh that popped out.
Rita had large breasts. She had always been proud of them. But never as proud as she was now, while they were being caressed by her son's hot hands.
"The nipples!" Rita let out a little cry. "Pull my nipples, baby!"
Paul caught the buds of scarlet flesh between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and rolled them like lumps of fresh dough. Within seconds, the spongy lumps had stiffened in his grip.
"Now suck them!" Rita told him.
Paul pushed his mother's tits together so he could take both nipples in his mouth at once. The feeling this created in Rita's groin was electric.
Paul was greedy. He sucked his mother's tits so hard that he forced her back. All of a sudden Rita was having to support her backward-bending torso with her hands to keep from toppling.
"You want to be on top, don't you lover?" she eagerly gave in to her son's forcefulness.
Paul grunted, his voice sounding much older than he was, as he shifted his muscular body into a dominant fucking position. Rita was thrilled by his masculine insistence -- his macho power. He reminded her of his father as a young man.

Slithering fully beneath her son, Rita stuck her long legs up in the air and then wrapped them around his waist. Her crotch ground against Paul's, as he shoved his thick shaft into her cunt as deep as it would go.
"Oh, baby, move it in and out," Rita squealed. "Give me some action in my pussy. In and out, lover. Back and forth ..."
Paul's dick was huge. Rita's cunt was deep and tight. The result was inevitable. A shuddering force-field of friction was set up that quickly had both fuckers moaning with joy.
Like a piston, Paul's immense cock did its work. In response, the vise-like walls of his mother's twat clutched it every inch of the way. Every male thrust was answered by a female thrust. The bedsprings were singing.
Squeezing Paul's balls, Rita could feel the cum rolling within them. Then she snaked a finger up into the sweaty crack of his ass and pierced his pucker. He jumped when she gouged at the base of his nuts.
"Come on!" Rita cried. "Come inside me, you bastard!"
Hooking her finger into a claw, she yanked it out of her son's asshole with a loud pop. On cue, Paul's dick lurched to the depths of her pussy and exploded. All of a sudden Rita was awash with scalding cum. Jizz came flooding out of her, forcing Paul's cock from her cunt. With her pussy unblocked, a gooey torrent spewed from between Rita's legs. She slid her hand up the ravine of her twat and rubbed the cum all over her belly, happily sighing.
When she was through oiling herself with sperm, Rita looked toward Paul. He had rolled over on his side, his head on the pillow. Once again his eyes were closed. He was snoring lightly. At first glance it seemed as though the inflammatory images of his wet dream had finally departed his brain, except for one thing -- Paul still had an immense boner!
"Oh, baby!" she murmured with excitement. "You may not know it, but you're still hard."
She positioned her head over his hip and took her son's stiff cock in her mouth. At the same time she shoved a couple of fingers into his asshole.
Rita slipped a third finger into his ass. Then a fourth. She could not resist going for the fifth. "Why not?" she whispered to herself. Drawing her five fingers into a ball, she made a small fist.
"Oh, Jesus!" Paul lifted his head from the pillow and shrieked as his mother fist-fucked him. Rita was punching to his depths. She loved it. Especially the way his big cock jumped down her throat every time she whammed his ass.
"Why," Rita asked herself, "have I waited so long? This is fun!"
Lifted from the depths of his slumber, Paul croaked, "You're too much. I've never met a girl like you." Then he paused. Rita could see his brow furrowing. "Who are you?"
"I'm your mother," Rita answered without hesitation. When she finished speaking, she deep-throated her son's cock, lapping his roiling balls with her lips.
How Paul responded stunned Rita. "Hi, Mom," he gasped. "I always wanted to do it to you ..."
Abruptly, she lost her desire. Listlessly, she let her son's rigid cock slide from her mouth and pulled her greasy fist from his asshole.
However, the damage had already been done. The instant Paul's hopelessly stimulated prick was out of his mother's sucking mouth it erupted in her face. Exhausted by the sex, Rita was too tired to pull away. By the time Paul had finished shooting his load, her face was dripping with creamy soup.
Her body, reeking and sticky with jizz, Rita got up and left the room. Where did she go from here? It was all so confusing. There was one thing for sure, though. She had some serious thinking to do. Once a mother has fucked and sucked her teenage son, things are never the same.
Rita wilted as sleep overtook her. She had her hand between her legs, fingering her swollen pussy. She dreamed of her son's big, strong cock fucking her in every hole. Repeatedly Paul had told her that there would never be anyone else for him but her. It was a mother's dream.

Chapter 7

What she had done was more shameless than wearing slutty clothing, yet she didn't feel ashamed. As she got dressed, she tried to understand what was happening to her. None of it made sense.

Her hand moved between her thighs, and a tremor swept through her when she touched her clit.

With her mind still dwelling on the day before, she pulled on a pair of panties, snapping the elastic around her hips. She selected a sun dress from her closet, and slipped it on. Although she dressed modestly, she was always dressed attractively. Her long, medium-brown hair sparkled, and she applied a faint coat of lipstick, then some eyeliner. It was the only make-up she wore. The eyeliner made her eyes pop, and gave her an alert look as if she was ready for more action. Nervously, she left her room, not knowing what to expect from her son when they came face to face.

Paul was in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal when she entered, finding a fresh pot of coffee already made. Pouring herself a cup, she sat at the table and avoided looking directly at him.

"How do you feel, Mom?" Did he remember anything about last night?

"I ... I feel fine," she murmured.

She felt him gazing at her, staring right at her tits. A blush started on her face, and she was beginning to shake. She spilled a drop or two of coffee on the table. He kept staring at her, and her nipples were stiffening inside her bra and dress, starting to tingle. She was reacting to the way he looked at her. With a start, Rita found she was wondering if her son had a hard-on.

Startled by the thought, she dropped her cup. "Oh, shit!" She darted her hand to her mouth, her face flushed. The cup shattered on the floor, coffee spilling everywhere. She stared down at the mess.

"I'll get it, Mom." Paul grabbed some paper towels and squatted at her feet. "You're sure jumpy this morning. Are you nervous about something?"

She felt his eyes staring at her knees, and with a little gasp, she realized they were spread apart. She clamped them together tightly, then heard her son laugh low in his throat. But the instant she clamped her thighs together, the pressure set up a hot tingle in her cunt. She relaxed, then, to her horror, she saw that Paul was peeking between her legs.

Her legs refused to move, and she placed her hands on her thighs to close them. Even that didn't work. She was blushing furiously, knowing her son was peeking at her, maybe even seeing her panties, and she sat there in a trance, frozen and helpless, trembling with a heat that burned her flesh.

As Paul looked up, Rita stared at him, her eyes smoldering and glassy. The tip of her tongue moved over her lips, and it was all she could do to stop herself from reaching for him.

She felt his hot palms cup her knees, and when he gently pushed them apart, she was so weak there was nothing she could do. A soft sob came from her throat when her son spread her knees. She slumped in the chair, eyes closing, as her face burned with embarrassment. But excitement began to rumble through her. Her cunt began to pulsate wetly, her clit bulging. She clenched her fist at her hips, leaning her head back, eyes closed.

Paul gazed between the satiny smoothness of his mother's thighs, he was delighted in what he discovered. He pushed her knees wider apart, seeing the tight crotch of her panties, the dark pussy hair curling along the edges. His cock, already hard, pushed at his pants.

Rita sat with her knees held open by her son, spread very wide, in a very lewd position of invitation. She was blushing furiously, but she was burning up with desire too. She felt moisture seeping from her cunt, soaking into her panties.

"No ..." she whispered when she felt his hands move up her legs under her dress. "Paul, no ..."

Paul ignored her, caressing his mother's velvety thighs, feeling her flesh. Now he had the chance to do what he had longed to do for so many months -- feel up his mother.

He ran his fingertips along the edges of her panties, then over the front.

Rita gasped, moaning softly. "No ... no ... no!"

Her breath caught when she felt him tugging at her panties, felt her ass cooperating with him by lifting off the chair, She felt her panties slide down her thighs, and her feet lifted so that her son could remove her panties.

Once again Paul spread his mother's legs, gazing at her crotch, seeing the dark patch between her legs. The triangle of soft hair was thick, and he smoothed it with his hands, exposing the pouting lips of his mother's cunt.

Rita felt as if she had no strength to resist him. Her son pushed her knees wide, then he pulled at her hips until he had her bottom cheeks hanging over the edge of the chair.

Rita peeked from slitted eyes when she heard the snicking of his zipper. Again her breath caught when he stood, his engorged prick thrusting from his fly with a fine erection. She stared hungrily, no longer blushing, her passion taking control once more. She saw him close his fist around his shaft, and prime it with a pumping action, as he stood looking down at her cunt. She gasped when he rubbed the bloated dome against her thigh.

His heavy breathing told her meant business as he stroked his cock. Her cunt clasped tightly, juices seeping from it and onto the curves of her ass. She gripped the seat of the chair in an effort to keep from reaching for his cock.

Paul moved closer to her, his flaming erection pointing at her cunt. She turned her head in a futile gesture to keep him from seeing her face. The head of his cock touched the tip of her clit. She reacted to this gesture while her pussy clamped up and a quick orgasm shot through her.

Paul pushed his cock down, the head rubbing from her clit to the fig of her cunt. Rita held her breath, feeling the swollen tip of her son's weapon pushing at her sex. She began to sob, but it was the sob of burning passion. Thrusting powerfully, he buried his cock into her cunt.

"Paul!" she cried, her hands jerking off the chair and clutching his hips tightly. "Oh, God, Paul!"

Paul held his mother's shoulders and pushed his cock deep into her clasping cunt.

Rita lost all control once more, and her hips jerked up against him. His cock felt so big, so thick, so long, inside her cunt, bumping against her cervix. Her pussy muscles closed about his cock tightly, tickling it with sucking movements.

Then Paul began fucking her.

Rita moaned and sobbed softly, her hips meeting his thrusts. The rough texture of his jeans on her sensitive thighs seemed to intensify, and she tightened them against his hips. She mashed her cunt at him, her glorious flesh gyrating in wanton passion.

The shaft of his cock sent thrills shooting through her crotch, up to her tits, making them feel bigger to her. Squishy sounds came from her cunt as his cock action sent her soaring.

"Oh, Paul!" she moaned, her head tilted over the back of the chair, hair hanging down. Her eyes opened and closed as her hips jerked and thrust to his rhythm. She clutched his hips, pulling him into her cunt. "Ohhhh, Paul! My God, Paul!"

Paul was panting, staring down at his cock sliding in and out of his mother's clinging cunt. He could see the vermillion lips gripping his cock, watch her exposed clit stub eager for more stimulation. He felt her magnificent bubbies through the thin fabric of her open dress and bra.

Rita cried out, she was like a febrile animal, her hands holding his hands flying off his hips to cover his, smashing his palms hard against her tits, almost flattening them. She bucked her ass up and down, grinding lewdly. She trembled and shivered, gulping because she wasn't breathing enough to fit the action.

"Oh, Paul!" she cried, ramming her cunt up hard. She could cause continuous orgasms by maintaining contact against his pelvic bone.

A second orgasm was exploding inside her pussy, causing the fiery, hairy slit of her cunt to clamp around his cock.

"Oh, it's happening again!" she gasped wildly. "I don't believe it, Paul! I'm -- Oh, God, I'm coming, Paul!"

"Yeah!" he panted. "I can feel you squeezing me!"

He pounded into her, making fleshy sounds. He squeezed her tits as he fucked her relentlessly.

Rita cried out time and again, her cunt going through spasms that shook her to her very core. She was coming harder than the day before, the ecstasy boiling through her, her mind reeling. She pressed his hands tighter to her tits, tossing her ass frantically up and down, her head twisting.

"Do it, Paul!" she pleaded in tortuous rapture. "Ooooooh, Paul! Harder, Paul! God, do it as hard as you can! Look into my eyes!"

Babbling with erotic ecstasy, coming in strong, hot, liquid waves of cum. Rita was totally unaware of what she was saying, only that she had to say it.

"Fuck me! Ohhhh, fuck me hard! Oooooh, I'm coming, Paul! Ahhhhhhhh, I'm really coming!"

Paul was panting hotly as he stared at her cunt bouncing up and down on the shaft of his cock. His balls burned with fullness, his cock jerking and getting ready to gush jizz into her cunt. He crushed the front of his pants against her swollen cuntlips as he tried to shove his cock deeper yet.

Rita spread her legs, straining with him, wanting his cock to go deep. The convulsions kept going, her orgasms fiery. Pushing onto his stabbing shaft with all her strength, she kept babbling.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Ooooh, my pussy needs that hard cock! My cunt needs that hard, hard cock! Fuck me, Paul! Fuck me and make me come! Ohhhh, God, ram that big thing up my cunt! I feel so ... so wild, so wicked, so hot!"

She kept churning her ass in frantic gyrations, giving in to the heat, the beautiful, wonderful heat.

"Make me come!" she sobbed. "Oh, make me come and come! Fuck me and make me come over and over!"

But the strain was getting to him. His cock and balls were aching. He began to pump into her cunt faster, clutching her tits as tight as he could. His head lifted, a grimace of pain and ecstasy on his face. He pushed, and Rita's hands flew to his hips. She pulled him in, her cunt squeezing at the base of his cock with fiery orgasms.

Paul grunted, then groaned. His cock gooshed, spraying hot juices along the satiny walls inside his mother's cunt.

"Yes, yes!" Rita sobbed. "Ohhhh, squirt it in me! Oooooh, I want that hot juice in my pussy, my cunt! I want it all! Ahhhh, c'mon, baby! Shoot it!"

The final squirt spewed from him, and his shoulders slumped, hands falling down her shaking sides to her bare thighs.

Her skirt had become twisted around her waist. Her legs fell limply apart, her cunt squeezing his cock out. It dropped along the hot crack of her smooth ass, and he stood there, panting.

Rita, now that some of her heat had been cooled, was surprised at her lack of embarrassment at the moment. She enjoyed the sensation of being exposed to her son, her cunt dripping his gravy over the crack of her ass. She looked up at him, a nervous smile on her lovely face.