Paul's Personal Pornstar Ch. 01

Story Info
When the new neighbour's move in, Paul's life changed.
7.3k words
4.4
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there, my name is Paul. I'm here to tell you about the best time of my life. I was 18 and had just moved back to my hometown of Lake George, New York. I'm not necessarily proud of coming home, I dropped out of NYU before Christmas of my first year. So, I had been home with my parents for about three months when a new family moved in just down the street.

"It looks like a younger family" my mom told me. Of course she had talked to them, she loves talking to people. They have a 18 year old son, Tom, who is a kind of developmentally disabled and a 16 year old daughter, Claire. Their parents are in their early thirties, they've been together since high school and were married just before Tom was born.

The Coopers had moved here, Lake George, New York just a few weeks ago. Before this, they lived in Pittsburg Tom's whole life. His parents were both born and raised there as well, but the decision had been made to move to a tiny town in upstate New York. His dad, Charles, had had an opportunity at a real estate firm here and his mom, Ashley, had always wanted to raise her family in a small town.

"You need to go over there and introduce yourself, I told them all about you" my mom told me.

"Ah come on mom, I don't want to do that..."

But I didn't have a choice. So I took the plate of cookies she gave me and headed over. I knocked on the door of number 157 and the single most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life answered the door. Ashley had just turned 30, she had beautiful golden locks that fell down past her shoulders and squared her fairly thin face nicely. She prided herself on staying active and healthy, she wasn't a gym rat but she was purposely active everyday and made her family healthy balanced meals. She was very proud of how she was able to keep fit, while maintaining the DDD boobs she had got in high school. Her boobs made her feel confident, and she knew Charles loved them. She was also really proud of her ass, her walking routine kept it nice and firm while maintaining the size that made men turn their heads in public. She was always pleased when strangers expressed their surprise that her body had also produced two kids.

"Who is it honey?" another voice called from behind her. The dad Charles came to the door. Charles on the other hadn't went to the gym almost daily, he had slowed down a lot since they had kids, but continued to go at least twice a week. This, combined with Ashley's meal plan kept his muscles strong and the weight off his belly. She loved his little butt and hey, the cock wasn't half bad either. People always said that the sex slows down when you get married and dies up completely with kids, but Ashley and Charles still could barely keep their hands together after 10 years of marriage and two kids.

"Hi! My name's Paul" I introduced myself. "You met my mom Corrine yesterday."

"Of of course!" Ashley replied. "What a sweet lady and how sweet of you to bring something over."

Ashley reached out to take the plate and that is when I first took note of what Ashley was wearing. She was wearing a very thin pink Kimono which opened somewhat as she leaned forward so I could see what she was wearing underneath. Ashley had on a very tight, too small blank tank top that formed around her breasts to perfectly show them off. Looking down, she had on a very small pair of pyjama shorts on that were riding up her hips so I was sure you could see most of her ass from behind. With a small smile I handed her the cookies. "Lovely to meet you!" I said.

"Would you like to meet our son Paul?" she asked. "He's about your age!"

I wasn't super interested in getting to know some 14 year old kid but I said sure, I was supposed to be nice. Immediately Tom seemed like a super dork. We made our way to his backyard, There was a huge garden in the back with a bunch of small trees and bushes. They must have been planted by the last owners of this house. We talked for a few hours, it became super obvious that Tom was a super sheltered kid. In my opinion he basically knew nothing. He told me that his parents had told him it was very important that he expand his horizons in this new town, that was probably why they shovelled him onto an 18 year old kid they didn't know. I'm a little ashamed to say that I took advantage of Tom a little bit to learn about his parents. I'll readily say that I was attracted to Tom's mom, she was sexy as fuck. So all I wanted was details.

I learned that Tom's mom wore those same pyjamas I saw all the time, apparently they were her favourite. Tom didn't know why she always wore those shorts. They were too small for her, her butt always hung out the sides. His sister, Clair, was doing her best to get her to stop wearing them, every time her mom walked by her wearing them she would whine "Mooooom, I can see your butt."

Personally, Tom thought she kept wearing them because his dad liked them so much. Whenever she turned away to walk away form him when she wore them a big old grin broke out on his face. Every morning when she wore them he pinched her butt when she passed him as he was sitting at the breakfast table, causing her to giggle. Also, Tom's mom Ashley's favourite thing to do was to embarrass her kids by commenting on her husband's 'firm little butt' while he walked around. He told me about his mom's favourite date shirt, It was a flower blouse with a deep plunging neckline that perfectly showed off her boobs, which inexplicably were still as perky as when she was 18, even after two kids. Tom had overheard his father once call it her 'slutty shirt' in a private conversation. My dick was getting hard by this point so I had to stop the conversation before I lost my mind.

Instead, Tom wanted to check out all the bushes in his new backyard. When they climbed back there, they found a big fence, entirely hidden by the bushes. The fence must've signalled the end of Tom's property. Looking around I saw a little entrance in the fencing. It was an old fence, and one of the planks was askew, allowing us access to the neighbours backyard. It felt like an actual forest. Dozens of fully grown trees were scattered around the back of his neighbours yard, it was awe inspiring. We looked up and saw so many leaves we couldn't believe it. Then we saw something that would make any boy lose his mind. There was a tree fort wedged in one of the trees!

I looked at the decrepit old house that this new backyard belonged to. It was Mr. Francis. He was an 80 year old crotchety old man whose wife had died 20 years ago and his children had left home way before then. I realized the tree fort must have been built by Mr Francis for his son decades ago. Tom was a little scared so I had to be the one to climb up. I could see a door on the bottom of the fort but, as far as I could see, there was no way to get up. With perhaps unfounded confidence, I jumped, grabbed the bottom branch, and began scaling the tree. There was a moment of concern when I got up to the fort and couldn't get the door to budge. But with one huge heave it scratched open.

It was a very simple fort. It was just a wooden box basically. One rusting chair and two windows. One window pointed towards Tom's house. He were up so high up I could see Tom's place clearly, the fort was above the line of even the houses roof. There was one larger window looking out towards the backyard but I had no idea which room the window belonged to. I could also see clearly the house beside theirs on either side. I looked out the other window, this view wasn't nearly as obstructed by other trees. I could see almost every house on the street it looks like. Then, I explored more of the fort and suddenly, I took a step and it sounded hollow? So, I knelt down and noticed a floorboard that was kind of loose. Pulling it aside it looked like a hidden stash to keep things in. There was nothing in there now, but I had already decided that this fort was going to be my personal clubhouse. Quickly, I climbed back down to Tom waiting below.

"There's nothing to it" I said. "It's all old and falling apart, definitely not safe to hang out in."

Looking dejected, Tom agreed. We both agreed to meet up again soon and went our separate ways. Tom headed back towards his house, I waited for him to be out of eyeshot and sprinted back to my place.

Once home I sprinted back up to my room. A plan was already forming in my head. That room I had seen seemed to be the biggest room on the top floor, which means, with any luck, it was Tom's parents room. Rooting through the bottom of my closest, there it was! My old binoculars! Smiling to myself, I resolved that I would be back to the fort soon...

The next morning was Monday, I remembered from school that classes start at 9 am sharp. The high school was a decent walk away, so Tom and his sister Claire would have to leave around 8:30. I resolved to be at the fort by 8 am sharp. With any luck, tomorrow was going to be the best day of my young life.

The next day I was up at 6:00, the earliest I had literally ever woken up. I hadn't really actually slept last night per se, I was too excited. I crept downstairs, downed a coffee and ran out the door, binoculars safe in my pocket. By 8, I had arrived at Mr. Francis' house, just as planned. I scampered up the tree and was in position by 8:30, just as planned. Nothing happened for at least an hour, I was just starting to get bored when something caught my eye. The light in the back window of Tom's house turned on.

I swung the binoculars towards Tom's house. The fort was up so high, I could see basically the entire room. It was painted baby blue and I could see a large bed in the middle of the room. It had black metal head and foot boards on it. This must be Tom's parents room. All of a sudden my suspicions were confirmed when his mom walked into the room. She was wearing her pyjamas again.

As embarrassing as it is to admit, at this point I had never seen a pair of boobs in real life. I mean, I watch my fair share of porn but in real life no, not yet. With that said, Tom's mom had a truly enormous set of tits. At that point I thought back to something else Tom told me, at the breakfast table when his mom would bend down in front of his dad when she placed his breakfast in front of him. Tom would watch him all the time, his dad would stare directly down her chest when she wore her small tank tops and whistle softly. She would just wink at him and walk away. Poor guy, he has no idea about any of that.

As I was thinking about this his mom turned slowly to face the window. For a second my heart stopped. But there was no way she could see me. The tree fort was too far away and disguised by all the trees. Tom's mom took hold of the bottom her tank top on each hip. Slowly, almost as if it were a show just for me, she peeled the shirt up over her head. I couldn't breathe as the shirt came up, past her boobs and, as the shirt passed the nipple, the boobs were no longer impeded and softly, as if in slow motion, bounced down to where they rested. I felt like I didn't have control of my body, I couldn't close his mouth. Tom's mothers tits were the first boobs I had ever seen.

And just like that it was over, or so I thought. Tom's mom turned away from the window and the spectacle was over. But then, with her back to me, his mom bent down at the waist. Her butt, barely halfway covered by the pyjama shorts, pointed directly out the window, again, I got the impression this was being presented to directly to me.

I had almost forgotten that yesterday had been Father's Day. Tom told me his dad had chosen dinner, he got to BBQ steaks in the backyard on his brand new BBQ and they had all presented him with presents at the table. Tom would never know this but it seems like his mom had given a special present to his dad after everyone had went to bed. It was about to be a present for me too. As Tom's mom bend over, she slowly peeled down her pyjama bottoms revealing her panties underneath.

I swear I almost choked on his own spit. The binoculars were not necessarily high powered so I could just barely make out what was said on the panties. I'm sure she had had them specially made.

"Property of Daddy" it read across her ass.

I thought I might be about to see more but instead his mom pulled a pair of yoga pants from her drawer and slipped them on over the present panties.

I fantasized that Charles had been wonderful the past two weeks with the move and everything, she thought she might reward him with a little midday fun time when the kids had gone to school.

Next she pulled on a sweater, no bra, Tom told me his mom loathed bras and as she headed back out of the bedroom I fell back in shock. What had I just seen? To tell you the truth, I almost felt bad for looking at something I obviously shouldn't see.

I didn't know what to do now or who I could tell. The only thing I did know was that this couldn't be the only time he used the binoculars.

***************************

The next 6 months were some of the best of my life. I fell into a routine. I got a job at a coffee shop in town. I worked starting at 9:00 Monday-Friday so, unfortunately I didn't get to see Tom's mom nearly as much as I wanted to. She always got changed so late in the day, I couldn't watch and get to work on time. The saving grace was that Tom's mom Ashley came into the shop I worked at every single morning. Everyday I would give her her latte for free. It was a small price to pay for the show I got every week. Everyday she would drop a dollar in my tip jar as a thank you, if she knew what I was going to buy with this extra money I'm sure she would've thought twice though.

Every Saturday morning I would show up at the tree fort and enjoy my weekly peep show with Ashley, who I had started thinking of as my little personal pornstar. After the show, I would swing around and knock on their front door. Me and Tom would spend the day together, just hanging around all over town. He would tell me more stories about his parents. On Sundays he would arrive back at Tom's house right after daybreak. myself, Tom, and his dad Charles would work all day, toiling in the garden. Once we were done, Tom's dad would hand me $10 every time for a good days work.

Did I feel good about taking the $15 a week Tom's parents would give me out of the kindness of their hearts and using it to purchase something that would massively violate there privacy? No, of course not. But I did it anyway. Within the 6 months, I had enough money saved to purchase everything I needed. One afternoon, I went to the store and I bought it. A telescope, a real genuine telescope. It cost me $350 and it was almost all my savings but it was worth it. The other thing I bought was a pair of walkie-talkies. I had personally broken them open. Then I took out the microphone and transmitter from one of them. Just on their own they operated as a low quality microphone that emitted a frequency I could pick up with the other. Now I just needed to figure out how to use them.

The opportunity presented itself a week or so later. It was Charles' birthday in a few days and Tom showed up at my house asking for help getting a present for him. As luck would have it, Ashley had taken a great picture of Tom and Claire on Tom's phone just the other day, so I suggested getting it framed for his dad. I went to the photo store with Tom and we got the the picture printed. We picked out a frame Tom wanted to and took it all back to my place. I felt bad lying to Tom but I felt like I needed to. I told him I was getting the frame ready and took it to my room. I hid the microphone and the transmitter in the back of the frame and took it back out to Tom. We put the picture in together. He loved it and he thought his dad would love it too. The next Saturday I was in the tree fort, I noticed that Tom's dad had set up the picture on his nightstand right next to his side of the bed, it was perfect.

Needless to say, me and Tom had gotten pretty close in the past 6 months. I almost considered him a friend. I'm pretty sure I was his best friend, and as his best friend, I feel like I could ask him to do me a massive favour. I told him that sometimes, parents really enjoy having a night to themselves at home. He agreed with me and said he wanted to do whatever he could to make his parents happy. So I told him, "the next time Claire tells your parents she's going to be gone for the night, tell them that you want to go to Randy's for the night as well!"

Randy was a good friend of Tom's and I knew him too from parties here and there. Randy had been trying to get Tom to hang out at his place for months but Tom was never really comfortable with it. I doin't think he was comfortable with it now either, but he really wanted to make his parents happy, so he said he would do it.

That same night I snuck through Mr. Francis' backyard and scaled the tree up to the fort with the telescope in my bag. I stashed it in the floor compartment before heading home to wait for my opportunity.

It came quicker than I expected. It was the next Friday, Tom called me and told me what happened that morning. The whole family was sitting around the table eating breakfast. It was a Friday, in half an hour or so Tom and Claire would get on the bus to the last day of their first week back at school when Claire spoke up.

"Can I go to a sleepover at Cindy's tonight?"

"Who's Cindy?" her father asked.

"Cindy's my friend I met at school last year." she replied. "She's having a big back to school sleepover and inviting all the girls in our class."

Charles and Ashley glanced at each other.

"I don't see why not" their mom said.

"Hey! that means it's just the three of us Tom!" his dad exclaimed. Anything you really want to do?"

And thats when Tom remembered what I told him

"Actually Dad, do you remember try friend Randy?" he asked.

"Sure" his dad responded, "You friend from school."

"I was kinda wondering if I could spend the night at his place. You know, since Claire gets to do something fun."

His parents were stunned and just looked at him.

"You don't want to... spend any time with us?" his mother asked.

His dad glanced at her, a gleam in his eye. "Now Ash, the boy wants to be independent, I think we should let him. Plus, we'll have the the house to ourselves for the first time since, I don't know, Claire was born?"

His mother looked over at his father and caught the gleam in his eye. Her gaze changed. "You know what, you should go to Randy's" she said. Her and their dad shared a smile.

I was borderline ecstatic but I couldn't show that to Tom. "That's awesome buddy" I told him. "You're going to have a great time tonight."

By 8:00 Tom texted me and told me that he had left and was on his way to Randy's. I knew that Claire would have left for her friends directly from school, so his parents were already alone. That was my cue. I dipped out of my house and made my way quickly to the tree fort. I could barely contain my excitement.

While I walked I called Tom to keep him company and get the lowdown on his parents night plans. He told me his parents were going to have a dinner date inside, his dad was dressed up in tight fitting slacks and his favourite button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. His fossil watch Ashley had given them on their first wedding anniversary was around his wrist. Tom said he knew his mom was dressing up too. Earlier that day Tom had seen her favourite date shirt hung over a chair. It was a flower blouse with a deep plunging neckline he had told me about before. He had also heard his dad this morning as they were leaving the table ask his mom is she could wear "that skirt I like tonight". That skirt his dad liked was a short, flared, all black skirt that went only about halfway down her thighs. Oh god, this was going to be a good night... I wasn't sure what exactly was going to happen, but I was sure I wanted to know what Tom's parents got up to when they had the house to themselves. My personal little porn star was going to put on a show tonight, that I was sure of.

12