Pavlov's Couch

Story Info
A young man is hypnotized by his ex-girlfriend's mother.
5k words
4.63
39.3k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
317 Followers

I had just put a couple of peaches in my basket when I heard my name I called out. I turned around just in time for a warm, full-bodied, full-breasted hug from Dr. Baila, the mother of my ex-girlfriend, Samantha. Dr. Baila, or Marcy as she insisted I call her, and I got along famously. In the summer after Sam and I graduated high school, I spent nearly every afternoon, most evenings, (and many nights) at their apartment. When Sam went off to college in the fall we tried to keep things going, but we both knew ours was not the love of a lifetime and we broke it off amicably. Still friends, sometimes we still hook up when she comes back in town, but the great giddy romance of high school just wasn't carrying over.

Dr. Baila, was one of those 'cool' moms. You know, the ones that would let you drink...if she supervised...and one that would let me sleep over and, well, let's be honest here, fuck her daughter under her roof. I mean, we kept it pretty discreet...at least I hope we did. But Dr. Baila wasn't naive. She kept a fishbowl of condoms on the kitchen counter as well as putting Sam on birth control. It was an open secret that we were having sex, and she liked me, so I suppose if someone was going to be sleeping with her daughter, it might as well someone she approved of.

And I genuinely enjoyed her company as well. I'd have dinner at her house, we'd all watch movies together, play boardgames together. And almost every evening would end the same. Dr. Baila would stand with a big stretch and yawn, announce how sleepy she was, give us both a chaste kiss goodnight and head down the hall to her bedroom. This was Sam and I's cue that the living room was ours for the evening and things would start to get hot and heavy. Sam's bedroom was right next to Marcy's and you could hear everything...and I mean EVERYTHING through those walls. I remember one night I was sleeping over and through the wall I could hear a distinct buzzing along with soft moans. It was actually kind of hot, listening to Dr. Baila masturbate just on the other side of this wall. Even though Sam and I had fucked earlier that evening I found myself quietly jerking-off as I pictured Dr. Baila going at it with her vibrator. I wondered if she was thinking about me. There was no Mr. Baila in the picture and Dr. Baila never dated anyone that I knew of, so I guess she took care of herself.

So here in the vegetable isle at the A&P I was receiving a very prolonged hug from Dr. Baila. I suppose I was a reminder of Samantha who hadn't been back in town since Christmas.

"Michael, it is so good to see you!" she exclaimed "How have you been? How's school?"

We were still embraced. Quite honestly, it felt really, really nice. Comforting. I wasn't really dating anyone and in some ways hugging Samantha's mom was reminding me of Samantha. They had real similar bodies. Very voluptuous, big tits, big ass, wide hips. Dr. Baila was sort of taller, rounder version of her daughter. You could tell that Samantha was eventually morph into her. I once heard that you should never be the first one to break off a hug, but I felt myself starting to stiffen a little, so I thought I'd better. I stepped back but still held onto her arms.

"I'm doing okay Dr. Baila. School's going well. I'm giving that ole' community college try."

She laughed. She had a sweet laugh. Very genuine.

"How's Samantha?" I asked.

"'Pretty much the same since you saw her over Christmas. Still no boyfriend though! I don't think she's gotten over you! You know, I kind of had always secretly hoped you two would stay together! You were wonderful for each other! And quite honestly," she said under her breath, "I don't think she'll find a better lover."

I laughed, mostly out of embarrassment.

"Dr. Baila, please!,"I said, doing my best feign indignity.

"Oh pish-posh, Michael! And call me Marcy! 'Dr. Baila' makes it sound like I'm your therapist or something! We're all adults here! And you and I and Samantha have always been very straight-forward when it came to sex! I was always delighted to see how much happiness...and pleasure you gave to my daughter. And you have always been a perfect gentleman! So polite! So respectful!"

Dr. Balia did not mince words. It's still weird hearing her say the word 'pleasure' though. It just felt wrong.

"Well Samantha's a great girl,"I said." You did a great job raising her and I'm sure she'll find a boyfriend that is able to uh....satisfy her."

Dr. Baila laughed again. "Michael, I have missed having you around! Really. I miss your company and your wit."

"I've missed spending time with you too...absolutely the coolest mom I know."

"Okay then, tell you what...if you're not busy why don't you come around tonight and I'll make you dinner?"

I hesitated. It seemed kind of weird...to have dinner with my ex-girlfriend's mom...but then again I did spend a lot of time with them last summer.

"I can see you're hesitating,"She looked very serious all of a sudden. All joviality just drained out of her. She reached up and touched my shoulder and spoke, looking at me straight in the eye. "I think you would enjoy having dinner with me."

It's strange, but when she spoke to me like that it seemed like there was something that just pinged in my head and I responded without even thinking.

"Yes, of course I would enjoy having dinner with you."

"Wonderful!" she exclaimed. And just like that, all of her seriousness just melted away. "I will see you at seven then! Don't bother bringing wine...since technically you're not old enough to buy it. Just show up. See you then!"

She hugged me again and kissed me quickly on the cheek. And then she was off. I watched her plump ass sway as she walked away, pushing her cart. Damn fine ass. And then my thoughts returned to me. Why had I agreed to dinner? I actually had plans which I now had to cancel. It was weird...it didn't feel like I was compelled to agree to dinner, and it wasn't like a social contract thing, it was like, like, if I DIDN'T agree, it felt like something bad was going to happen. There was a like a moment of dread that I could only dispel if I agreed to dinner. Very weird. Slightly upsetting.

I showed up at the apartment at almost seven on the dot. I changed into a nicer shirt. I brought some fancy cheese. Dr. Baila liked fancy cheeses. She answered the door dressed very casually. Yoga pants and a t-shirt...her usual after-work wind-down clothes. Not that she was going into an office anymore. After Samantha left for college she converted her bedroom into an office where she would meet with her clients. It was a very dramatic transformation from teen-age girl bedroom to a dark-wood therapists' office. It even had the stereotypical couch upon which her clients would lie and spill their woes to her while she took studious notes. One of my friends saw her for his depression and he said she was quite good as a therapist. I could see that. She truly listened to you.

Dinner was delicious. It felt like old times, chatting about this and that, about school, politics, Samantha...it didn't even feel weird that Samantha wasn't there.

After dinner we started clearing the plates when she asked me the most unusual question: "Would you like some coffee?" she asked. That wasn't the unusual part. "We can have some of this cake and maybe watch a film. Why don't you get comfortable on the erection couch?" That was it. That was the unusual part.

"I'm sorry?" I must have misheard her. "The what couch?"

"Oh my God," she exclaimed. "You've never heard that? Samantha never told you our joke?"

"No, and I'm a little afraid to ask."

She started prepping the coffee in the kitchen. I stood just in the doorway.

"Okay, first of all...Samantha doesn't really keep any secrets from me. I mean, I'm a therapist, I'm easy to talk to and she trusts me completely. And of course, a very talented hypnotherapist, so she has no choice but to obey me! Secondly, this is actually kind of funny...and sweet. Very sweet. So when I tell you what 'the erection couch' is, please take it in the good-hearted nature it comes from. And honestly, I thought you knew."

"Just....just tell me."

"Do you know what classical conditioning is?" she asked.

"If I remember my psych 101 class from last fall, it's like Pavlov's dog."

"Yes!' she seemed excited, perhaps because I was showing an interest in her profession. "Pavlov trained his dogs to salivate at the sound of bell, because he would feed them and ring a bell. In time the dogs became conditioned to salivate at the sound of a bell! When I taught college, I used to hand out candy to my students, and I would have them eat a piece, only when I rang a small bell on my desk while exclaiming, "Pavlov! Pavlov!" By the end of the first class, most of them would be conditioned, just like Pavlov's dogs. I just rang the bell and they would salivate automatically!"

"I'm afraid to ask how this ties into 'the erection couch'."

She continued, still making the coffee; not looking at me directly, probably to spare my embarrassment at what was to come.

"Well..Michael...it seems that you've become conditioned to our couch. Whenever you sit on it, you develop a tremendous erection."

I could not be more horrified at what I was hearing. I was thankful she was turned away from me so she could not see me turn bright red.

"You see, your body has come to associate that couch with sexual arousal, since that's almost the sole place where you and Samantha would stimulate each other. I don't think you were aware of it, but Samantha and I noticed this and we really thought it was kinda adorable...though I know sometimes you'd struggle through a movie while trying to adjust yourself. Sometimes I'd catch Samantha stroking you under the blanket out of the corner of my eye. And I know one time she made you come."

I really thought she never caught us. Stupid me.

"This is easily the most embarrassing moment of my life. I'm never going to sit on that couch again as long as I live."

She turned to me. Looking at me very directly. "Michael, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a perfectly natural male reaction, and quite honestly, most women find it rather flattering that they can give a man a spontaneous erection. I had this one patient who used to be uncontrollably aroused whenever he saw a women put her hair into a hair tie. Well it turned out he had a girlfriend who used to do that right before performing fellatio, and so he became conditioned to it. Why don't you have a seat and we'll have coffee and this cake."

"Fine," I said. "But I'm sitting in the easy chair."

"You should sit on the couch. It is very comfortable, don't you think?"

I smirked. "Sure, but I'll sit in the chair all the same."

Suddenly she got all serious again and put a hand on my shoulder. "I think you would enjoy sitting on the couch."

And just like that, I felt compelled to sit on the couch. And quickly. I felt that same sense of anxiety like I did in the market that could only be dismissed if I did what she asked. I ran over to the couch and sat down.

Two things happened immediately. One: erection. Just like she prophesied, I felt my jeans tighten as my penis began to erect...profoundly. I thought it was odd that I had never noticed this cause-and-effect before. I wanted to reach over for a blanket to cover myself when the second thing happened: I felt the rest of my body get very heavy and sleepy. I tried to will my arm to move to the blanket, but as soon as I sat, my body just collapsed into this plush sofa. I couldn't move it an inch. It felt so heavy and tired, it just wanted to lay there next to me. My head started to loll onto my shoulder and my eyelids wanted so desperately to close. I wanted to say, "what's happening?" but even my mouth felt too exhausted to move up and down. Also: none of this worried me, which in itself felt strange. I saw Dr Baila walk into the room and sit next to me. She placed her coffee on the table in front of us.

"There's something else I forgot mention. I've also conditioned you to fall deeply into hypnosis when you sit on the couch. You've done this so many times and I'm sure you don't remember a single one of them. I wish you could see yourself. You have no idea how hot it is to see a handsome boy like yourself just rendered completely helpless and aroused. Go into a deep sleep, Michael. Deep sleep."

Out of the corner of my closing eye I could see that Dr. Baila was starting to touch herself. One hand was absent-mindedly squeezing her breast, while her other hand had slipped underneath her yoga pants. I felt my cock strain even harder.

"Actually, there is a way you can see yourself. Don't go anywhere. Think about...think about getting a slow blowjob from Samantha. She's quite talented at that. Oh, and don't come. You can't come." My fuzzy mind could hear her leaving the room.

It's strange she spoke so frankly about her daughter, who was a very adroit cocksucker. She had this technique of going up and down the shaft in long slow strokes and then tickling the tip with her tongue, oh god this was agony thinking about this I was felt like I was going to burst, but couldn't quite there. I heard Dr. Baila came back in the room.

"Open your eyes, Michael, but remain deeply hypnotized. Deeply under my control."

Dr. Balia had a laptop with her and had removed her yoga pants. Just some soaked panties and a t-shirt. She sat down next to me.

"Stop thinking about getting your cock sucked."

And just like that, I stopped thinking about my blowjob.

"Look at the TV screen. Your neck muscles have regained the ability to hold up your head and your eyelids are no longer so drowsy. When you hear the phrase, "Deep sleep, Michael you will not go deeper into hypnosis. You will only go into hypnosis if I put my hand on shoulder and say, "Deep Sleep." Now look."

She turned on the TV and starting casting her desktop. There was a folder entitled "Sam & Michael". She double clicked. Inside were dozens of video files. They appeared to be color coded. She double clicked the first one. On the TV I could see the three of us....from the point of view of the TV. I looked around. There must be a hidden camera somewhere. Maybe in the old VCR. From the audio I could tell we were watching "Finding Nemo". I silently laughed. We all loved Disney films. Samantha and I were on the couch, snuggled up underneath the blanket. Dr. Baila was in easy chair off to the side. I remember this. This was the handjob. I watched helplessly as Samantha was stroking me under the blanket. She wasn't even looking at me. Just straight at the TV while rhythmically going up and down. My eyes were rolling into the back of my head and it was all I could do to keep myself from thrashing about when I came. An abrupt cut. Now it was just me and Samantha on the couch. The camera had night-vision. We were having a pretty heavy make-out session. I could tell that I was fingering her...she was letting out soft little moans.

It suddenly occurred to me that Dr. Baila had been recording all of our sex. I glanced over at her. She was watching intently while her hand was buried inside her panties. I wondered if she live-streamed all this to her laptop. I also wondered if Samantha knew.

Another cut. Now I was going down on Samantha. We were both naked and she had her legs wrapped around my head as I am eagerly lapping at her. Cut. We're fucking. Her legs are on my shoulder as I'm kneeling on the couch, slowly going in and out of her. Cut. My ass is directly in front of the camera as I'm fucking Sam doggie style. She's standing up supporting herself with her arms on the couch. You can see her hips extend beyond mine and that sweet jiggle every time I make contact. Cut. Sam's ass facing the camera as I'm sitting and receiving a glorious blowjob. My head is rolled back in ecstasy. When I come you can see it spurt high over Samantha's head and onto her naked back.

I notice Dr. Baila looking at me. She's smiling. "You were such a generous and spirited lover, Michael. Honestly, when I was 18 I wish I'd known someone like you."

She took her hand out of her panties and back to her laptop. "But let me show you how the 'erection couch' became the 'hypnosis couch'.

Another video came up. It was the three of us again. We were having an animated conversation about something. Dr. Baila was speaking to us.

"...actually it was the hypnosis scene with Kaa that eventually got me into hypnotherapy in the first place." said Dr. Balia. I remembered this night. We watched the original Jungle Book.

"I mean, as a little girl I was fascinated by it and kind of frightened by it at the same time. I used to be really worried that someone or something would hypnotize me and make me do stuff. I remember worrying about imaginary monsters doing that to me. I'd also practice hypnotizing my stuffed animals and make them do stuff for me. Eventually I learned how to hypnotize people in real life, and before you know it, hypnotherapist."

"So is it as easy as Kaa makes it seem?" I asked.

"Oh yes,"Dr. Baila joked. " I just make my eyes go all multi-colored, and then I approach my victim, like thus..." On the tape Dr. Baila got up from her chair and slither walked over to Samantha. "And then I look deep into their eyes and say,"Sleep for me Samantha."

Samantha's head immediately lolled back. I saw myself sit up, shocked.

"Oh my god did you just hypnotize her?" I asked.

Dr. Baila knelt next to me. "I've hypnotized her many times. She's conditioned to fall into a deep hypnotic trance whenever I say those words to her. She's a very good subject. Very responsive to my suggestions. Very obedient. Look how peaceful and relaxed she is."

A pause. Then she asked, "Would you like to try hypnosis, Michael?"

"Uhhh...I'm not sure. I--"

Dr. Baila leaned in very close over me, though I could see now she was deliberately slightly off to my side so that the camera would not be obstructed. She got in very close. I could see a slight panic in my face.

"Are you worried that I'll find out about your massive erection?"

"What?"

And on that, she simultaneously slid one hand onto my thigh, just at the crease of my crotch. Her other hand went to the back of my head and I saw myself jerk forward as exclaimed, "SLEEP!"

And just like that I saw myself collapse forward into her arms. She cradled me and slowly rocked in a small circle. My arms hung limply downward. On the recording I could just make out what she was saying.

"Deeper and deeper...feel your body sink into a wonderful, sleepy, trance, listening very closely to my words, and listening to the sound of my voice. Every word I say takes you down deeper and deeper; so deep that you never want to leave this dreamy, drowsy, state as you listen to every word I say."

She laid me back on the couch and sat next to me. Even though my body looked as loose and as floppy as a dishtowel, I could see my erection tenting my pants. She put her hand on my shoulder and continued her induction. She went on for a while, taking me deeper and deeper into trance.

"In a moment I'm going to wake you up, and even though you want to so badly to stay in this relaxed state you'll open your eyes and wake up. You won't have any memory of falling into hypnosis, you can just let your conscious mind forget that you went into this deep and relaxing state. Also, you won't feel any embarrassment by your erection. It's a very natural and healthy thing for a man to have an erection and you are very comfortable displaying your erection in front of me and Samantha. Samantha has seen your erection many times and it makes her very happy to see that she excites you sexually...and I'm a doctor so it's very normal and comfortable for me to see penises and erections. You will always feel comfortable showing me your penis whether it is soft or erect."

GlassO
GlassO
317 Followers
12