PAWG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Sharon I wanted to start with a sixty-nine so she straddled my head, sticking her ass and pussy in my face as she started to blow me. Now that her ass was in my face, I kissed and nibbled on her butt cheeks but her brown asshole was staring at me, almost calling my name. Sharon told me I could do anything so flicked my tongue across her anus to test her reaction. She didn't flinch so I did it again for a bit longer. I heard a muffled moan of pleasure so I dove in and began to tongue her asshole. Not only did Sharon not object but she pushed her ass back against my tongue and even wiggled her hips. Meanwhile, my hands and a firm grip on her cheeks. I was living one of my dreams of unbridled assault on Sharon's ass. I was furiously lapping at her anus while taking breaks to kiss and nibble on her big butt cheeks before returning to my analingus. I fantasized about giving Sharon's ass a good rimming from the first time we met and it was now a reality.

Sharon seemed to be enjoying it too, so much so, that she straightened up to sit on my face, almost smothering me with her big, round buns. She wiggled her ass slapping me with her cheeks as my tongue continued to rim her asshole. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to fuck that butt of hers. I decided to fight my animal instincts to fuck her ass immediately but I still wanted to prepare her properly. I lubed up her ass and inserted the vibrator first while I had my dick in her pussy.

After a little while, I asked Sharon, "Are you ready?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

I pulled out of her pussy and applied some K-Y to my dick and pressed it against her asshole, telling her "try to relax."

Sharon snickered and replied, "That's easy for you to say, no one is about to stick their dick up your ass."

She wiggled her ass to taunt me as I pressed ahead. My heart was racing with excitement as I pressed the tip of my dick against Sharon's ass. Her asshole opened to accept the tip. I pushed more until the head disappeared past her sphincter muscle. She seemed to take that well so I continued pushing my dick into Sharon's ass for the first time. When I got my cock about halfway in, I stopped to let her get used to the feel of me inside her butt then began to ever so slowly pump in and out of her. With each forward motion, I pushed myself a little deeper until she had taken all of me up her ass.

I asked her "How are you doing?"

"It's not as bad as I thought it would be but go slow, okay?"

"Whatever you say, babe."

I began to slowly thrust my cock in and out of Sharon's fine ass. I finally achieved my dream. Her ass felt like it had a tight, vice-like grip on my dick. The velvety softness of her asshole surrounded my cock as I pumped myself into her again and again. I gradually started to thrust faster and she took it all, even starting to push back against my dick which made me think Sharon was enjoying the butt fucking I was giving her.

At one point, I asked Sharon, "Where's my dick, babe?"

"Your dick is in my ass, Kyle. I'm taking your cock up my ass."

I didn't want to cum too soon, so I slowed down so I could enjoy humping Sharon's ass for as long as I possibly could. I placed my hands on her cheeks and leaned back so I could watch my cock pushing in and out of her backside. Her ass felt so good, there were times when my eyes rolled into the back of my head. In my mind I was picturing the times I undressed Sharon with my eyes when I looked at her ass, the times she teased me by bending over in her leggings or seeing her in only her satin bikini panties. I longed for the moment that was finally happening that night. My patience paid off.

Sharon took control for a few minutes. She was rocking her hips in rhythm to my thrusts and I stopped my humping to let her control the pace. She would loosen her grip on my dick when pushing back against me then tighten her ass muscles when I withdrew. Fuck that felt great. It showed me she was trying her best to be a great piece of ass.

When my breathing got heavier and faster, Sharon knew from experience that I was getting close to cumming and said to me, "Shove that dick up my ass. I know how long you've waited to stick it up there. I know you love my ass and now you're getting your chance to fuck it. Cum in my ass, baby."

"Oh, fuck, your ass is perfect. Fucking it is even better than I imagined. Oh, fuck, Sharon, I'm cumming."

I thrust myself deep into her bowels and began to shoot load after load. I swear I never came that much ever. My cock kept convulsing and Sharon made it even better by alternately squeezing her ass around me then releasing its grip. It was like her butt was milking the cum out of my balls. When my balls were drained dry, my dick began to shrink and I pulled it out of her ass. I fell back on the bed to catch my breath while Sharon ran to the bathroom to release the cum I just shot into her ass.

When she returned, Sharon asked, "Well, did you enjoy your birthday present?"

"It was the best present ever, babe. I'll remember this night for the rest of my life."

We rested up in bed for several minutes and took another shower together. We couldn't help but start to make out again in the shower then came out and screwed again before we went to sleep. Sharon didn't want me to fuck her ass again but I was happy that she let me do it at all.

That night, before we turned the lights off in bed, I looked deep into Sharon's eyes and told her, "I know we've only been dating a few months and I hope I don't scare you, but I'm falling in love with you, Sharon. I never want to let you go."

She stared at me and a single tear began to roll down her face and I was thinking, "Oh shit, you asshole. You just ruined a great evening."

Thankfully, I was wrong because Sharon replied, "I think I'm falling in love with you too, Kyle."

We then gave each other a long passionate kiss. I felt more comfortable with Sharon than any other woman I've ever met and she felt the same about me. It was a secure feeling to tell her how I felt. I held her all night long.

The next morning over breakfast, I reiterated what I said the night before, "You know, I meant what I said last night, It wasn't the alcohol or great sex. I love you, Sharon."

"I love you too, Kyle. I've felt this way for a while but didn't want to say anything out of fear of scaring you off."

From that day forward, Sharon spent more time at my apartment and we eventually decided that it didn't make sense to keep paying two rents. We are now living together and planning on getting married next year.

Sharon still lets me fuck her ass every month or two. If it were up to me, I'd sodomize her a few times a week but I have to respect her feelings too. It would lose its special feeling if we did it that often anyway. Sharon still likes for me to use two vibrators on her when I eat her pussy and also enjoys a good rimming. I can even talk her into wearing a butt plug on occasion and graduated to her wearing a vibrating plug with a remote control that I keep in my pocket. It's fun to give her ass a buzz when we are out in a crowd.

When we look back on when we first met, I tell her it was love at first sight for me. Once I saw her bent over the filing cabinet I immediately fell in love with her ass. Thank goodness she has a sense of humor but they say there's always some truth in a joke.