Pawn Breaks the Ice

Story Info
Having enticed her married mark, Nikki makes the next move.
4.3k words
4.3
2.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan found a bench on the square, yet he couldn't bring himself to sit down. His nerves prevented him. He tried to remain cool. But checking his watch and his fidgety nature no doubt gave hint to passersby that something was awry.

He was a few minutes early. He had chiseled some time off between work and home. A little errand he wanted to take care of. No questions. Just another day. And now he was standing, waiting to meet on a quick date.

With a woman. Who was not his wife.

'This is stupid,' his mind kept reminding him. Two decades of fidelity. Relationships and bonds with the in-laws and community. A reputation of honesty and being true to himself.

And now, it was all on the line to enjoy the company of a woman who had no claim to him.

The stupid thing was, he enjoyed his brief time with her. Nicole was lively. Feisty. She revived long forgotten feelings in him. That notion of being young. Showing off and owning a friendly game while having a few drinks. The notion that she seems to want to be with him, could read him, and still has an interest in him beyond friends. It gave him an energy he hadn't felt since he was an undergrad in college.

A voice inside said he could still back out. Fun is fun, but this was going too far. So what if he left her hanging? He could block her. A dick move, maybe. But she was young. Rebounding would not be a problem.

He looked again at his watch. It was half past the hour. As if on cue, looking up and scanning the crowd again, he laid eyes on her. Nicole was beaming, her eyes fixed on him. Her hair was flowing in the gentle breeze. She wore a cute vest over a camisole, her handbag slung over her shoulder. Her outfit was bright yet fashionable in the spring air. Ryan smiled back as their eyes made contact - transfixed by the young beauty making a beeline towards him.

"Hi!" Nicole exclaimed, in that confident voice he remembered. Unabashedly, she came in arms outstretched, reaching in and giving him a hug as he clumsily greeted her. In an instant he felt sheepish for not forcing a greeting otherwise, while all the same aglow that this young woman was embracing him wholly.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you again," Ryan said, patting her on the back and breaking their embrace. "Like I said in our conversations, I apologize for not being able to arrange an earlier time to meet. It's a little tricky, finding time in our schedules to meet."

"It's fine," Nicole said. Looking around, she sized up their location. "So... what did you have in mind?"

"Oh, I was thinking of a stroll along the river. There's a bit of a nature path only a few blocks from here. Away from the hustle and bustle. A good opportunity to get to know each other first. An important foundation for any friendship."

His last line seemed to hit Nicole awkwardly. She flinched a bit, her glance at him akin to a reprimanding stare. But she smiled nonetheless, playfully brushing it off. She extended her elbow, awaiting for his hand to clasp and lead her. When he didn't reciprocate, she motioned it with a sway. "Lead the way, then!"

The two walked about a block, making their way to the river front. Typical of the dinner hour, plenty of traffic was to be navigated. The thought of being recognized about the town with a young someone sat uneasy in the back of Ryan's mind. Nonetheless he reminded himself, as he had all week, that the two were just acquaintances. Today would amount to nothing more than that as well. Too many people to be making any moves. Mischievous as she was, Nicole didn't do anything rash during their first encounter. Other than briefly steal his phone.

A rehearsed conversation played in his head. He didn't want to start immediately with questions. Secretly he hoped she might have a conversation starter. But, as they began walking the next block in silence, her kind attentiveness began to wander, taking in the sights as the road continued its' decline to the waterfront. Conflicted over not wanting to get too involved, yet realizing the onus was on him, Ryan finally spoke up. "So, I, uh, never really got a chance to ask you. What do you do for a living?"

Nicole looked over at him. He could read that she was in a bit of disbelief over his question. Her mouth opened slightly, as if words were at the ready, yet she held her tongue. She continued to eye him up. A slight grin now forming at the lips. As they approached the end of the block, her face took on a full-fledged smirk.

"You're nervous!" she finally replied, half astonishment, half revelatory. "Oh my gosh, that's so adorable!"

"Well, it's a fair question."

"The question is fine. It's just ... look at you." She rested her arm against his, her hand drooping on his shoulder. "There's nothing to be afraid of, hun. We're just going to have some fun today. Right?"

Ryan tensed up at Nicole's public display of affection. Her hands on him, plus the smell of her perfume, put him on edge. Already she was too close. Still he did nothing to stop her, much less offering a reprimand. "And your answer to my question..."

Nicole's giggled. "I house clean."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, just a handful of us. Hardly glamorous work, but it's fulfilling in its own way."

"So, like, weekly cleaning of people's homes and such?"

"That's a good chunk of the work, sure. We've also done pre and post-party work. Cleaning up when people want to put their house on the market, and again when they close. August is always a big time for us when rents change on campus and we have to attack, like, a bazillion apartments at once."

Ryan chuckled. "Ah yeah. The good ol' days."

"Mmm hmm," Nicole continued. "Maybe not the best use of my talents. But I enjoy that it keeps me busy. There's always something new. One lady getting up in age had a leaky faucet the other day. Saved her a call to the plumber by cleaning out the cartridge seating."

"Well, there you go," Ryan said in congratulations. "Sounds right charitable of you."

"I'm a handy gal. Have been my whole life. Give me the opportunity and I'll fix you right up!"

The wink she gave was not lost on Ryan as they approached the waterfront. Ryan pointed out how he often traversed the path alongside the river in his younger years. Motioning Nicole along, the two began to stroll on the gravely path.

"I take it you attended college here?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah. I always figured I'd graduate and see the world. I mean, town is nice and all. Always something going on. But you know, I felt like I was ready for the big time. Just needed the right challenge to come along. I interned my senior year at a company here, one thing led to another, and suddenly I find myself as one of those alumni that never got out."

"There are worse thing in this world," his date replied. "So, what is it you've been doing these, what? Thirty-ish years?"

It had been Ryan's intention to have Nicole divulge as much about herself as she was willing. In the back of his mind, a red flag would eventually surface. He could then capitalize on the issue and sever any potential relationship. Her being a homemaker, while unglamorous, was not a deal-breaker.

Ryan also knew the subject of his employment would ultimately arise. The phrasing of his response was important. He needed to be succinct, yet vague enough so as not to impart too much information.

"I work in technology."

"Oh."

"That is to say," Ryan continued, after an awkward pause, "I lead a team in tailoring our company's product for our clients. In addition to securing new accounts, I meet with them to fine tune our software to their specifications."

"Ah! You see, that's much more interesting," Nicole said, giving Ryan a playful bump on the shoulder. "You were getting me worried that maybe you just sat at a computer all day - boring as hell." She gave off a playful giggle and skipped ahead.

Ryan returned her antics with a smile. He had kept up a proper demeanor all this time. It was part of his gameplan for this get-together. Now that they had spent time together, he found himself more relaxed. Watching her take the lead, his eyes lazily rested on her figure. The groups of people had largely cleared out. There was little worry about others catching him perv. Nicole was as he remembered from their chance meeting at the bar. Young, fit and vivacious. The wind blowing through her hair simply added to the sight.

The scent of her smell and touch lingered. Nicole had stirred a primal energy within him in hanging off him and being so close. Her touch, her essence. He found himself craving it. Just as he craved it the night after they first met. Nicole had set his mind racing. Hungering. Of course, he needed to be a gentleman. He expected nothing less from himself. Yet his swelling desire to be intimate with Nicole rattled him.

The wind also made him feel a bit chill. Ryan questioned whether it was his nerves or indeed the breeze coming down the river. When Nicole turned around, it was obvious that it wasn't all in his head. Her youthful breasts also pronounced the chill breeze. Yet Nicole seemed unphased. The friendly smile still adorned her face, and her eyes were intent on his.

"Ever have fun on the river in your college years?" Nicole asked as Ryan continued to take her in.

He nodded at first, memories of his younger self and his friends throwing caution to the wind. Nicole had stopped, allowing Ryan to catch up. As he approached, the light scent of her perfume again caught his senses. "Mmm. Yeah. I used to do a fair amount of kayaking back when. Not that we were on the team or anything. But there's a public landing a little ways past down from here. So we'd start up there. Let the river take us. Just relax and have fun on the river, you know?"

"I can see the fun in that, sure. Wouldn't you rather jet ski on it or something? Go out there, get your own boat and just fly up the river?"

"Well," he stammered. Youthful ideals of how the river is force of nature swirled in his mind. The serene beauty of the flowing water. Enjoying the sounds of paddles gracing the water, and the annoyance of those whose engines loudly disrupted the flow with their own self-indulgence. He leaned up against the railing overlooking the drop-off to the river below. "I mean, stuff like that is fun - sure. But, given how the university runs along the river... I've always appreciated it for its' calming presence. You can go downriver just fine and never disturb a soul. But the roars of those trying to fight it going upstream... that's always left a sour taste in my mouth."

"Huh. See, I feel letting the river decide where to take you is limiting. It's fine and all. Gotta go downstream in life at some point. But you gotta fight the current. Right? Otherwise you get complacent and you become old."

He chuckled as her comment caught his ear. "So are you saying I'm old?"

Ryan felt Nicole's eyes sizing up his body. She paced around him, going from either end of the railing which he held. "You're not young, to be fair," she began. "That's not a bad thing. It means you've been around. You've got experience. I like that. I find someone who knows what they're doing to be attractive. Very sexy. I think I told you this last time - I've spent my dating life pairing up with useless pawns that just stand there any time they run into confrontation. I don't want that anymore. I want someone that does something. Anything. God."

She continued. "Look at you. You're well employed. Great kids, right? Loving wife. Nice house. You've got it going for you. These are all traits of a desirable person. Maybe you have become complacent. Settled into a routine. So you're getting old. You don't kayak anymore, hm? Wife doesn't jump you in bed like she used to. And since she's the mother of your children and your best friend, you don't impose on her. That's fine. That's still good. But if you let it define you, then yes, you're getting old. But, look! You're out here with me. You wouldn't be here if you didn't want to test the waters, right? So you're not too old. Yet. And I want to help you with that."

Ryan let her words sink in as she grinned back at him. "Getting old. Heh. I suppose your assessment is one way to look at it." He held up his left hand. The difference was evident between his digits now and how they were when he was in college. When he was Nicole's age. And the wedding band around his ring finger. A symbol of eternity. Although it may be everlasting, the hand whose finger it was once placed was no longer the same.

As he figured to ask Nicole again of her stance of being around a married man, her hands clasped his. For her lighter frame in this cooler weather, her hands were warm. Ryan's words left him. He looked from their hands to her eyes, still energetic and vibrant.

"C'mon! Follow me," she said.

With a spring in her step, Nicole made her way to the opposite end of the path. She hopped, lifting one leg over and onto the railing before swinging the other over. Her butt rested for a moment on the metal bar before launching off onto the other side.

Ryan followed, curious as to where this young woman was going. With a shrug of his shoulders so as to loosen his body, he too followed suit. Although his work shoes were not the best for climbing up and over railings, he likewise clambered over.

A giggle and a quick succession of clapping greeted him on the other side. Nicole wasted little time making her way beyond the path. The thicket of trees that comprised the hillside of this part of the park made for protection from the wind, but also an uneven climb. Nevertheless, Ryan's spritely young date proceeded uphill. Keeping pace, he caught occasional glimpses of her body in motion. Impressions of her thighs and torso ingrained themselves in the vision of his mind as they both made their way up. Occasional moments when she would bend over to get a better grip we're not lost on Ryan. He secretly enjoyed hearing the grunts and exasperations in her breath. He wondered if she likewise heard him. A part of him felt sheepish and immature for his lust. Another part, long ignored, voiced that this is was the very reason he was here.

After a quick but respectable ascent, Nicole made a parallel path to a small level area. She stood, hand on her hips. Her chest heaved beneath her clothing. She was looking out over the hill, back over the river. Ryan came to rest aside her.

"Did you know this little jut was here?" he asked.

"No. I just had the impulse to climb up and see what there is to see."

Ryan gave a look at the river. It was difficult to see through the trees. Nevertheless, it did take on a different view from their height. It was still serene and beautiful, as his memories preserved it. Yet it was less controlling. Simply a piece of the puzzle of the land.

Nicole came to rest herself against him. Her hands on his shoulder. Her body against his. The softness of her breast lightly yet firmly pressed against his side. It cause his heart to leap. Her leg. Her scent. Again she was close to him. Again his mind swam. What would others think? Not that anyone could see them. Or hear them. They were very much alone.

Ryan cleared his throat, in a feeble attempt to compose himself. "You like what you see?"

"I do."

His mind had not processed Nicole's words. At least, not properly. He was still flustered by her proximity. Ryan found himself rendered paralyzed as he felt Nicole's arm slide down his chest, to his waist. The sensation of her body still pressed against his, rubbing alongside until she was in front of him. He caught a vision of her eyes once more. A lustful fire burned behind them as her body slid down. She was now kneeling before him, both hands at his waist. Again his mind struggled to process as her fingers undid his belt buckle. Undoing his button and fly. Pulling his pants down to his knees.

He was stiff! His own body had betrayed his convictions. A coo from Nicole successfully kept him helpless as she lightly touched and fondled his growing cock through his shorts. Her eyes shot between his own and his bulge. Her devilish grin, no longer soft but wanting, was treated with a deliberate lick of her lips.

Ryan exasperated a guttural moan as Nicole worked to pull his shorts down. His manhood exposed. The intent was clear. Infidelity waited at the end of this path. He wanted to yell. His mind, just moments ago adrift, now came crashing down with screams of the vows he made. Of needing to be a role model for his children. To take the high road and avoid the temptations of the flesh.

"Wait," was all he could muster.

A lustful sigh came from Nicole as her fingers wrapped around his cock. Ryan watched, awestruck, as his erection grew in her hands. Feeling him harden in her grasp must have enticed her. She swayed her head in a sultry dance around his cock. Her eyes continued to shift between him and his meat. Long strokes solidified his hardness. He could now feel the moisture of her breath as she closed in. The ache to feel what had long been denied tore at his resolve.

"You've waited long enough, honey."

Ryan wanted to back away. To protest what was happening. In his mind he was a rock. A model of how to be. But here in the forest above the beaten path, he was a pebble of a man - subject to the craving of the flesh. His partner's eyes closed in anticipation. The only sound he could make was an audible groan as Nicole's lips parted and she began engulfing his member. Her delightful moan around his meat met his cry.

Hearing Nicole's muffled moans as she began to suck his dick fueled Ryan's lust. His defenses rattled, he accepted his position. Her mouth felt incredible around his cock. He lowered his hand to her head, brushing alongside her hair. Tenderly. As if to thank her.

Nicole's eyes opened as he brushed her hair. There was a restrained zeal in her eyes. The enjoyment written on her face compelled Ryan to cup the back of her head. With his encouragement, Nicole's mouth took on more of his shaft. Her lips now met her hand, still holding his cock at the base of his shaft.

Ryan tilted his head back. He couldn't believe what was happening. The very thing he planned against was now becoming reality. He had fallen victim to this young woman's charms. His marital vows now lay scattered in the wind. Was this really him, he wondered. Isn't there something a man should do or say in a moment like this?

"Good girl."

His words were met with an audible smack from Nicole's lips. She had drawn back and released his cock with a long suck. "Mmm. Such a delicious cock. You like that?"

"Oh, yes I do," he replied, looking down at the beauty kneeling before him. He noticed his voice growing deeper. She seemed to like that. Nicole rewarded him with her tongue circling the head of his cock. Ryan threw his head back. A guttural moan of pleasure permeated the nature around them.

Ryan found himself mesmerized by Nicole's sucking action. The bobbing of her head on his meat. The changing angles of her head. Feeling her lips close around his tip when she would release. How the hand at the base of his shaft not only guided her, but kept him in place.

The sounds of her mouth coupled with the escapes of their moans echoed in Ryan's ears. At first he feared this might lead to them getting caught. As Nicole's oral pleasuring continued, he realized there truly was no one around them. It was admittedly a hike to get here. No path. He didn't dare yell or draw attention to themselves. In this moment and place, there was no one else to judge them.

He lowered both hands to her head. His touch elicited a sensual moan. Nicole slowed. Her sucks drew long and deliberately on his cock. He peppered words of encouragement as he held her head. Her nasal breathing coupled with her muffled sighs suggested she enjoyed Ryan's gesture. A slow, tender face fuck.

12