Pawn Consummates at the Hotel

Story Info
Nikki takes her married man in a hotel room.
4.9k words
4.44
5.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky was plenty dark outside. Nikki stepped out onto the balcony of her hotel room. The chill spring air quickly wrapped itself around her frame. Her nipples hardened. A shiver started to surface. But she would have none of it and fought it off. She was on another level. Finally. Below her were familiar streets and alleys. In her less experienced days, she might be seeing some action down there tonight. Instead, maturity has brought her here. Above the din, she soaked in the prospect of what was to unfold.

Nikki took in the spectacle before her. She lucked out with the room she was given. A decent scene of the city from a few floors up, but at the same time a nice view of the river as it flowed. Both the bustle of life and the tranquility of nature in one sight. She appreciated being able to delight in both.

She was looking forward to her indulgent stay. If only for one night. But she would be able to take advantage of the spa in the morning. A prospect of a good massage and being pampered sounded amazing. It basically gave her reason to make it through the week. She needn't concern herself with making the beds before she left, or keeping things prim and proper. Tonight and tomorrow morning were all about her.

Especially tonight.

She had set the board with Ryan. Volleys of texts and the occasional phone call. Hearing his voice made her heart skip. Nikki found herself speaking softly and seductively without even trying. She impressed herself. Yet she understood the importance of pulling him along. The walls of his defense and the sensitive nature of who he was. A married man, now engaging with a woman not even half his age. She understood the taboo nature of it all. It made her squirm between her legs if she dwelt on it for long. Now their relationship was going to the next level.

Tonight, she was going to fuck him.

Nikki played out various scenarios in her head. What she would wear to the door to greet him. Answering the door in street clothes wouldn't attract any attention from others in the hallway. But she wanted to see his eyes pop if she answered in a skimpy little number. Better yet - nothing at all. She ultimately decided on what she was now wearing - a simple camisole and sweatpants. Braless. Plenty covered, yet with easy access and all quickly discarded.

She also wondered what to do if he chickened out. What if his conscious got the better of him? It didn't seem like him to not text or let her know. But as the turn of the hour came and went, her mind began to wonder. Being a few minutes off is simply the way of things. Still, Nikki very much had been looking forward to consummating their relationship tonight. If nothing else, at least, she could drown her disappointment at a bar and unstress at the spa tomorrow.

Plopping down on the bed, she turned on the television. She was mindlessly flipping through the channels when there came a rap at her door.

She smiled, that same smile that made her feel alive. Hitting the power button on her remote, Nikki sprang from the bed and skipped up to the door. Through the peephole, she saw Ryan. Opening the door, she gestured him inside.

"Welcome to my parlour!"

"Thank you," he replied. He quickly entered her room, a bit of a nervous air about him. She followed behind him as he took off his coat, hearing the shut of the door behind them. He made for the window once he was more comfortable. Nikki lightly steeped towards the bed. She watched as Ryan acquainted himself. He complimented her on finding a decent room. Nikki returned a smile in thanks and patted the space next to her.

As he sat down, Nikki placed an hand on his thighs. She kept her eyes on his, although his nervously darted about. Instinctively she began caressing his leg. "It really has been a long time since you've done anything like this, hasn't it?"

"A long time since what?" he asked, focusing his attention on her.

She cocked her head, while still offering a warm glow towards him. "Since you've been intimate with a woman."

"Well," he stammered. "I am married. It's not like we don't have sex."

"Oh, I know. But there's no surprises, are there?"

"Surprises?"

"Like ... you both settle in, warm each other up with a little foreplay and then get each other off, right? So it's predictable. Nothing really happens. Whereas, say, with someone you've never met... even if you do the same things, the game is so much more different? Like, think back to your college days. Every conquest brought its own memorable flair with it, right?"

Nikki stopped there. She had half a thought to continue with how she was going to blow his mind tonight. Something in the way she said 'conquest' threw her off. Now Nikki wondered if she herself would prove to be another notch on Ryan's board. Just an opportunity for him to sow his wild oats once more. Seeds she dug up in her own conquest to play the game.

"I suppose, there is a certain pedanticness about it, yeah."

"Does she talk dirty to you?" she asked, her mind coming around to where she was.

"In her own way."

"A lady in the streets and a freak in the streets?"

"Uhh," he replied dismissively.

"Does she beg for you to make her yours? Crave your cock?"

Ryan sat there, lost in his thought.

"Will she throw herself at you repeatedly and let you take her?"

He looked over at her. His eyes read that he figured she was just talking up a big game. "And you'll do all of these things? Even after twenty years?"

Nikki wasn't oblivious to the thoughts running through his mind. But she wasn't about to let the past two decades derail what brought him to her tonight. She kept rubbing his leg, drawing closer to his crotch. "It's a shame to let things get old. Get stale. I'm not saying we'd be prefect. But if it were you and me and twenty years - and whatever comes our way - we'd still find a way to keep things fresh and exciting."

He looked at her in with a gaze of disbelief.

"I mean, we're here in a nice hotel room, aren't we? When was the last time you two shacked up for an evening away from it all?"

Ryan kept his stare at Nikki. Then he burst into a chuckle. "I suppose you make some good points. You really are something else, you know?"

"Oh, I know," she said, her voice in a higher tone. She reached back and lifted her camisole over her head. The bounce in her tits greeted Ryan as his eyes darted down towards them. She discarded her top off the side of the bed, posturing her arms overhead for him to drink her in.

"Damn," was all he could muster.

For all his defenses, she had him cornered. Nikki relished knowing she had him where she wanted him. "Don't you think we're overdressed a bit, mister?"

"I, uh, I suppose I am," Ryan said. As he stood up, Nikki could see the bulge in his pants. He was revved up. The sight made her heart leap. Her breathing was becoming heavier. She quickly shimmied off her sweatpants and likewise tossed them aside. Focusing attention on her man, she saw Ryan fumbling with his wedding ring. The sight perplexed her.

"What are you doing?"

Ryan looked over at Nikki, almost as if offended by the question. "I'm removing my wedding band."

"Why?"

"It's a symbol of my love for my wife. I'd feel horrible. I can't wear it while making love to you."

"Love," Nikki repeated with a chuckle. "It's a symbol of your marital vows, yes. I wouldn't deny that. But it's also a symbol of you. Of who you are, and being true to yourself, right?"

Ryan held his position, frozen. As if the idea of questioning the tenets of his marriage were taboo.

Nikki knelt in front of Ryan. "That wedding band is very much a part of who you are. The man I am attracted to and so very willingly sharing myself with tonight. It seems to me disingenuous to suddenly pretend you're someone whom you're not, now."

She undid his belt, her eyes looking up to meet his as the tail end slipped from the loops of his dress slacks. His guttural 'Umm's and 'Uhh's were met without protest as she reached around either end of his waist and pulled. In a moment, she had him pants-less in front of her. His stiff cock swaying about after being released from its confines. She gripped his meat in her right hand. A smile swelled over her face as she gently stroked his member. The hardening sensation in her grasp stoked the fire burning within her.

"Oh God," Ryan finally said. "I mean, I see where you're argument stands. But, I don't know. This sounds like something we should talk about."

"I don't want to talk. I just want to fuck."

Nikki opened her mouth and took in his cock. Feeling his dick in her mouth brought back memories on top of the overlook. Only now she was fully exposed to him. Whereas she was ready to go all the way that evening if he showed the moxie, now she had him primed and ready. Her lips slid further down his shaft. The resultant groan tickled her ears. She had him.

She looked up at Ryan. Nikki always got a thrill drilling him with her gaze. It was easy for her to express her lust through her eyes. Knowing she was boring into him only served to excite and propel her. It was one of the many reasons she was so intent on pursing him. She only wished she had better seen the look on his face when she enveloped him. His captive expression now affirmed her successful play.

The sounds of her slurping filled the room as she took on the length of his shaft. Ryan's breathing grew heavier. The mixture filling her ears began to tingle her pussy. Feeling the creaminess between her legs excited Nikki further. High-pitched squeals of glee escaped from her throat as she worked his cock.

His hand reached down to meet her. Just as with their experience outdoors, he seemed hesitant. Nikki had hoped Ryan would be more relaxed. Grabbing her hair, guiding her. Pulling her hair back, forcing her to look up at her as he explained how he would use her lithe body. His strong hands cupping her head, face fucking her as she gasped and fought her gag reflexes - all to pleasure her man. These fantasies flashed through her mind as Ryan simply stroked her hair. At least he was helping to keep it out of her face. There was a tenderness to it, as if he were appreciative of what he had before him. She liked that feeling, even if it were tame. Tonight they could be intimate. Tonight they could grow. All things in good time, Nikki told herself.

She pulled off. Nikki drew a long, satisfying breath of air she nuzzled up against his cock, her hair dropping around her face as she did so. She sighed in pleasure, enjoying the feel of his hard member brushed up against her face.

"God, you feel incredible."

Nikki giggled. "Oh darling, you have no idea."

"Oh no?" Ryan chucked in kind.

She held his gaze for a moment. Then, backing away, she crawled up onto the bed. Bracing herself up with her elbows, she splayed herself before him. She grabbed her ankles, further spreading her legs. Her pussy lay full bare to her married prey. Nikki felt his eyes break from hers as she exposed herself. Now his focus was on her freshly shaven hole. Her youth offered her a number of cards to play. She knew her young, able body had been on his mind since they met. Now that it was wet and willing before him, he could only be ensnared.

Nikki couldn't hold back her grin as she watched Ryan disrobe. He was quick to lose his pants, having already had them loosened so she could suck his cock. Now he eagerly fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, tossing them aside once he managed to get through them. With a quick lift up of his undershirt, he was now fully exposed. She found his body pleasing. Not a fully chiseled body, but one that was at least trying to keep itself in shape.

The sight of his erect member bouncing as he made his way to her held her attention. Only once he set his weight on the bed to climb over her did her eyes again meet his.

Nikki relaxed her body back onto the mattress. Ryan settled above her, his face just inches from hers. His smell filled her nostrils. The heat of his body radiated into her. Feeling his dick just a moment away from filling her got her juices running.

Yet, there it was again. That hesitation. He was simply staring back into her eyes. All other men she had been with wasted no time slipping into her. How many hurdles did he need to overcome to find his way inside her?

"I'm wet for you," Nikki breathed.

"I, I can feel the heat between your legs."

"Take me." She kept her lips agape, breathing through her mouth, ready to feel him fill her up.

Still, he hesitated.

Nikki reached between the two them, finding his erect manhood. After a few gentle strokes, she lowered it. His hips followed. The sensation of his tip pressing against her folds excited Nikki further. Small gasps escaped as she rubbed his cock against her wetness.

Then Ryan pushed himself forward. The feeling of his cock sliding into her hungry pussy proved euphoric. Nikki yelled, her primal need to be fucked finally being met. Still, their eyes were locked. The length of his cock continued to press deeper. She felt her welcoming snatch spreading to accompany his girth. Soon, he was pressed to the hilt - his pubic region pressing against her clit.

Nikki released a long pent up moan. "That's it. Fuck me."

She felt Ryan's concentration dissolve as he began thrusting. His eyes closed and his face contorted in the pleasure Nikki's pussy provided. Watching her man enjoy himself within her shot waves through her body. He had only been inside her for a moment yet already she was feeling herself pushed to the brink of climax. Nikki closed her eyes as well, affording herself a moment to control herself as her hips moved to meet his.

"Fuck! Holy fuck you feel heavenly."

"It's for you, my king," she said, her vocals disturbed by their thrusts. "Take your piece. I'm yours to claim."

"Mmm, so you're mine hmm? Mine to fill with my dick. You're just a slut who needs to have her holes filled, aren't you?"

Ooh! Nikki was delighted with his attempt at dirty talk. She knew there was a pent-up, unfulfilled young man in there. She was thrilled to help bring him out. "Yesss," she hissed. "For you, I'm a filthy little cumslut. Fill my pussy. Parade me around town tonight with your cum dripping from my legs. Show off to everyone that you own my ass."

Ryan had increased his tempo. Nikki's hands grasped onto his torso, feeling his energy as he pounded away at her. "We'll have to get you in the trashiest clothes you have. To show what a whore you are for some married, old cock."

"Some shiny tight shorts and a babygirl top. Me hanging off you as we hit the clubs. Playing the slut to show you are my man."

"Playing the slut? You are a slut."

Nikki dug her fingernails into his skin. She was building up to climax and loving each layer of Ryan's inhibitions falter with every stroke. He had changed from a rapid pounding to long strokes inside her. The change in technique made her heart sing - Nikki had grown so used to her previous lovers pounding away until they came. She was beginning to lament that she was so close to coming when Ryan clearly had the endurance for all-night revelry.

A pause, and Nikki felt the emptiness of Ryan's cock drawing out of her.

"Wait, what?"

"I, I just don't... we're really doing this, aren't we?"

A million screams lashed out inside Nikki's mind as she sat up. For a moment she found herself speechless. She watched as Ryan sat on the edge of the bed, a look of concern on his face. Yet she sensed there was still a lusty spirit burning inside him, he remained ogling her body.

"Ryan," she finally started. "I want to share myself with you. I want you to experience... this. Me. Us. You make me feel incredible. I was just about to cum, actually." She chuckled. "I wasn't, bad, or anything, was I?"

"No! No. I, I was building up too. I just... I can't believe this is happening."

Nikki moved a hand between her legs. Spreading them again, she began to finger herself. Even she surprised herself with how juicy she was. Her fingers traced the entrance to her womanhood, quickly coating the tip in her juices. A tiny gasp broke the silence that had fallen between them as she put on a self-pleasuring display.

At least she had his full attention.

"I know your hunger, Ryan. Come taste me. I promise I've the tastiest fruit you've ever eaten."

Ryan shot his eyes up at her. He must've seen the intent in her eyes. His focus darted back down to her hairless pussy. Temptation overcame reason, and he moved in. "I bet you taste just like peaches."

"Mmm, more like ambrosia, baby. Mine is a taste fit for a god."

He chuckled with a hint of raspy lust as his face nestled between her creamy thighs. His hand reached over her body. One hand came to rest on her side as another took a breast in hand. Nikki closed her eyes as she felt his head burrow in. His tongue began lapping at her juices.

Ryan impressed her. For as much as he may have been missing out for close to two decades, he showed more attention than any other boyfriend who would go down on her ever did. He would entertain her clit, but he would also move around, tantalizing the whole of her womanhood. All the while his hands played with her. Squeezing her nipples. The caress of his hands along her curves. Over her navel and anywhere they could explore.

His tongue bobbed all about her pussy. Sometimes he held it flat, covering swaths at a time as it traveled. Other times he stiffened it, protruding in and against her folds. He must've been getting a good taste of her juices, she could feel them continuing to coat his face. Even his lips got in the action. He could feel them likewise pleasuring her eager puss. Grazing and teasing her clit or what she could best figure was a kissing gesture that tantalized her. Nikki wasn't sure if he was just doing the old alphabet trick. She didn't care. She was being eaten out and it was heavenly.

"Oh, God!" She moaned. "That's it! Right there, right there, right there."

Nikki could feel her climax building once more. It wasn't coming on as strong or intensely as it before. Nonetheless, she figured he could get her off if she let him feast on her for as long as he wanted. As enjoyable as the moment was, she was craving to feel Ryan's married cock inside her once more.

When Ryan finally did pull back, Nikki seized the opportunity. She got up on all fours. Crawling into position, she presented her ass to him. Looking over her shoulder, hair in a mess, she called out to her lover. "Take me. Fuck me. Make me yours!"

The mattress gave way to Ryan's encroachment behind her. Every shift in weight built anticipation inside her. Finally a hand on her ass. A caress from her lover's hand. Nikki moaned as she felt the tip of his cock tease her labia. The wetness her pussy exuded on his prick. Him pressing against her. Another gasp as she felt her yield to his presence. The length of his shaft as he drove into her. Until finally his body was fully pressed against her cheeks.

"That's it," she cried, her tone confident but reflective of the pleasure consuming her. "Fuck my young pussy. Give it to me."

Ryan started rhythmically pounding her. Nikki could feel her ass cheeks bouncing against his thrusts. Her breasts swaying with each clap of their flesh. She was finally being assaulted and she was loving it. Bursts of audible pleasure escaped from her as his cock hungrily speared her insides.

"God damn, Nicole," he rasped. "You feel too damn good to be true."

"This is real, honey. I'm yours. You've fought the good fight. Now you've won. Claim me as your prize. Take me. Make me yours. And I shall call you king!"

It occurred to Nikki for an instant that she was laying it on a bit thick. The increased tempo of Ryan's pounding told her it did the trick though. It's not like she was lying or anything. He was a king. A king whose queen no longer serviced him. Whom others let fall into abandonment. A broken husk she had found. Whom she could restore to glory by forcing him to take action, and enjoy the perks that come along with revitalizing his majesty.

12