PAWS for the Cause

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good luck," Katherine said with a smile, "see you on the other side."

With that, the annual PAWS for the Cause doggy fashion parade began. As had become a ritual, and in no small part due to the U.S. Naval Academy being located in downtown Annapolis, the show kicked off with a rousing rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner sung by the academy choir. As the midshipmen, mostly young strong men, serenaded the crowd with the National Anthem, Mrs. Danielle Parnell took the moment to stand a bit taller and push out her ample chest a bit farther in order to make clear to those muscular boys what they had pledged to defend. Knowing her private "salute to the troops" did not go unnoticed fed the preening prima donna's ego even further.

Once the flag had been honored, the event's hostess, Rebecca Ross, began to introduce the parade's participants. Duo after duo of man -- or woman -- and beast walked the runway to the polite applause of the crowd. Adam Hess, Rebecca Ross' husband, and his Great Dane Ranger, Rachel Miras and Max, the admittedly adorable Maria Parnell and Charlie and a host of other pups and their human companions helped raise awareness for a great cause while at the same time not taking themselves too seriously.

Finally, Mrs. Ross announced that the next pair would the final one of the evening. Thereafter, she explained, she and three lucky kids from Davidson Elementary School -- the "judges" -- would pick their two favorite dogs of the evening and those lucky canines, and their owners, would take one last walk down the runway before a winner was selected.

"So," announced the buxom, blonde Rebecca Ross, who in Danielle's estimation undeservedly ended up with a particularly handsome husband, "without further ado, I present to you the final pair of the night, Mrs. Nicole Silver and her standard poodle Louie."

What began as polite if not somewhat tired applause before the tent's curtain was pulled back quickly escalated into a crescendo of cheers -- particularly from the men in the audience, including the clearly enthusiastic singing Middies who had remained to watch the show. What prompted the excitement, as Louie led the way, was the mouthwatering sight of Mrs. Nicole Silver.

The stunning 5'8" redhead walked behind her well-heeled pooch in a pair of 5.5" blue silk platform heels. The towering shoes in turn supported a gorgeous pair of powerful calves and thighs covered in black fishnet hose but sadly visible only until they met her blue silk "poodle" skirt right a few inches above her knee. The fabulously retro skirt was complemented on top by a very tight, very low cut, black, short sleeved-sweater, buttoned in front, that highlighted the scarlet maned Mrs. Silver's 36D breasts. Around her waist was a black leather belt with a large gold buckle and her flowing red locks had been tied into a pony tail by a teal blue scarf that matched her skirt and shoes. The Nordic goddess beamed as she followed her dog along the makeshift runway and, as if to prove that there was a new sheriff in town, gazed disdainfully down at one Danielle Parnell who, to Nicole's delight, looked equally stupefied and infuriated.

"You go mom," yelled Jules Silver from the seat immediately behind that occupied by Danielle.

"Be quiet you little dork," snapped Danielle at the now terrified 20-year-old who remembered how Mrs. Parnell had added to his mortification a year ago with her "manties" comment.

"Mom," Anna Parnell quipped, "cut it out, you're embarrassing us."

"You be quiet too, Missy," she reprimanded her daughter.

And then, noticing that her 18-year-old son, who was in the throes of puberty, couldn't peel his eyes from the swaying hips of Mrs. Silver, grabbed him forcefully by the arm.

"Just what do you think you're looking at young man," she chided her now humiliated boy.

"Sorry mom," croaked Will.

But it wasn't just her son that was mesmerized. As the redheaded "glamazon" turned to make her way back to the tent from where she first emerged, Danielle realized that every man there was captivated by Mrs. Silver. Of course, any ordinary woman would have simply let it pass -- would have let someone else bask in the limelight for once. But Mrs. Danielle Parnell was no ordinary woman. In fact, in her mind, she was quite extra-ordinary and was not one to be outdone. She needed to reassert her dominance -- but how?

Before the answer to that question presented itself, Rachel Miras and Katherine Wray -- who stood together to the side of the runway -- reacted to the vision that was Nicole Silver.

"I guess Nicole wasn't kidding," exclaimed Katherine, aroused more than a bit by the gorgeous redhead, "every man here seems to have their eyes on her."

"I know. And look at Mrs. Parnell over there. She is clearly out of sorts . . . this is really getting under her skin, and I love it," Rachel happily chimed in. "Although the way Nicole is gloating up there you'd think the two of them were twins. I'm sure she'll be insufferable after this 'performance.'"

"Who's jealous now," Katherine joked.

"Maybe you're right," conceded Mrs. Miras, but inside she was thinking that Nicole and Danielle could both use a helping of humble pie. To what would be Rachel's delight, dessert was about to be served.

As the two Davidson ladies gossiped, Rebecca Ross once again stepped up to the microphone to announce the evening's finalists.

"After serious consideration," Mrs. Ross began "and with a hearty thanks to everyone -- man, woman, boy, girl and dog alike -- who participated in tonight's show, the judges and I have come to a decision."

As one of the pint-sized judges handed her a big red envelope, Rebecca Ross excitedly announced "and the two finalists are -- Maria Parnell and her dalmatian Charlie . . ."

With the crowd clapping enthusiastically, 14-year-old Maria threw up her hands in triumph and gave Charlie a big hug. For her this was nothing but fun and, win or lose, she was happy to walk her dog down the runway one more time.

As the cheers for the happy young girl subsided, Mrs. Ross continued, "and . . . Mrs. Nicole Silver and Louie the poodle."

The mere prospect of seeing Mrs. Silver strut her stuff again caused the assembled men in attendance to go crazy, drowning out what had been no small amount of cheering for Maria. And while the youngest Parnell neither noticed nor cared about the relative volume of the crowd, her mother -- Mrs. Danielle Parnell -- already piqued at what she saw as the usurpation by the shameless Silver woman of her rightful role as Queen Bee, was presented with an answer to her earlier question of what to do about it. Storming from her white wooden chair, the ordinarily unflappable Mrs. Parnell headed purposefully for the tent where Maria and Charlie were preparing to take one more stroll down the runway.

"Maria," she said dispassionately, "mommy is going to walk Charlie down the runway this time."

"But mom . . . Charlie and I won . . . they already announced it," pleaded Maria. "It's not fair."

"Sometimes life isn't fair Maria. Now stop being a baby and go sit down with your sister and brother before you embarrass yourself any further," snipped her unsympathetic mother. "Alia, take her back to the seats - in fact - why don't you just take her and Anna home."

Knowing it was no use arguing, the young Parnell girls gave Charlie a hug and headed out with Alia. As they made their way to Alia's car Maria could be here prophetically saying, "someday mom will get embarrassed too and then she'll know how it feels." From the mouths of babes . . . that day was now at hand.

Having witnessed the scene just described, Nicole Silver was in heaven. Not only had she stolen all male attention from that little Parnell tease but she had clearly undermined Danielle's self-confidence as well . . . just as planned. All that remained was for Nicole to best Mrs. Parnell her in the eyes of the evening's gathered men in a head-to-head walk off down the runway.

"And the way they're drooling over me out there," the sexy red head thought to herself, "that's already a foregone conclusion."

If only Mrs. Silver had remembered that hubris killed the Athenians.

"Our first finalist tonight, walking with her poodle Louie, is Mrs. Nicole Silver," began Rebecca Ross, "let's hear it for Louie and Nicole."

Supremely confident, the stylish Mrs. Silver walked from behind the tent's curtain out onto the runway as the crowd -- especially its male members -- exploded into applause. With her head held high, Nicole flashed her perfect smile, purposefully catching the eye of many a man looking her way. In her towering heels she swayed her hips to an almost obscene degree drinking in the adulation that she knew followed her tight bottom as she walked.

As Louie and Nicole reached the end of the runway to begin their return, Mrs. Ross - who had not seen Danielle take her daughter's place -- announced the second finalist.

"Last but by no means least, walking with her family dalmatian Charlie, please give a big hand to little Maria Parnell."

Expecting to see the beaming face of 14-year-old Maria follow the big dalmatian from behind the curtain, the crowd was at first taken aback by the sight of her incredibly sexy mother. But, at least for the good men of Annapolis, any momentary disappointment was immediately replaced with delight. Strutting down the runway in her 5" patent leather, black and white spotted, peekaboo heels, her mid-thigh, flared, dalmatian patterned mini-skirt and her skin-tight, ribbed, black cotton tank top, Mrs. Danielle Parnell quickly reasserted herself as the "top dog" at the show -- and she knew it. With a little extra sway in her own fabulous walk, the imperious mother of three prowled the catwalk like a pro.

Nicole Silver's blood boiled as she realized that the diminutive sex-kitten had stolen her thunder yet again. Unfortunately for Mrs. Silver though, the lapse in concentration brought about by that realization caused her to miss a rather large space between two slats on the wooden boardwalk within which one of her dizzyingly high heels unceremoniously became trapped. To the joy of most of the women in the crowd -- who didn't know which of the runway's two travelers they liked less -- the once confident redhead quickly began to lose her composure as she tried without success to bring Louie to heel while freeing her trapped shoe.

Mindful of the humiliation he suffered last year when Louie became distracted on his watch, Julian Silver leaped quickly to his mother's aid. Bounding past Alia who having spun the youngest Parnell children home was now sitting in front of him, the aspiring gallant called out, "don't worry mom, I'll save you."

Unfortunately for the painfully awkward teen, his attempted leap onto the boardwalk was merely the first act in an ensuing comedy of errors. Tripping over the taught leash that separated his mom from the increasingly agitated Louie, young Jules began to fall. Instinctively and desperately grabbing for something to break his descent, and to the impending mortification of his mother, he snatched the waist of Nicole's poodle skirt which was torn clear off the sexy redhead's body.

"Oh my God . . . my skirt . . . and my panties," screamed the once supremely confident Mrs. Silver who was suddenly revealed from the waist down in a lacy electric blue thong -- the color of which matched her shoes and scarf - her very high heels and a pair of black fishnet thigh high stockings. What's more, emblazoned in black cursive writing across the front of her translucent fabric panties were the words "Top Dog."

As the crowd burst into hysterics - its men instantly aroused by the view of the porcelain goddess' muscular legs and ass and its women jubilant at her undoing -- Julian Silver, in an effort to regain his footing, found himself tangled again in Louie's leash which his mortified mother had released from the hand she was now futilely using to shield her almost completely uncovered bottom. As the startled poodle attempted to bound away, momentarily but solidly colliding with Charlie and the hysterically laughing Mrs. Parnell, the disoriented teen's feet were swept from beneath him and, tumbling headlong into his now dazed mom, the hapless Julian managed simultaneously to grab with both hands the front collar of her tight, black, button-up sweater.

What happened next was the complete undoing of Mrs. Nicole Yanika Silver for as her son tumbled to the ground the buttons on her thin sweater, and the clasp of her lacy electric blue and black bra, were torn open by his flailing fingers, giving at first only a glimpse of the treasures beneath. Unfortunately for Nicole, and despite Julian's futile hope that holding fast to his mother's frock would help the boy break his inevitable fall, the still tumbling teen managed to strip both sweater and bra clean off Mrs. Silver's broad sexy shoulders.

The woman who only moments before had been a self-assured beauty queen, justifiably reveling in the attention of men and sneering at the sisterhood of Annapolis' assembled women, now stood before the crowd with a dazed and daffy look on her once smug face wearing only her 5.5" bright teal heels, a similarly hued "Top Dog" thong, and a silk scarf tied into her long red hair. The fabulous pink nipples atop her huge but pert breasts stood completely at attention as did the manhood of every guy who saw them. Mrs. Silver was frozen.

Tragically for the now slack-jawed ex-MILF, things only got worse because, while men and women alike howled with laughter, awakening her from her trance, Nicole Silver suffered one final, cataclysmic indignity. Bending down to remove the sky-high heel that had begun her rapid undoing, Nicole failed to realize how close she was to the runway's edge and - upon finally freeing the stuck shoe - she inadvertently stepped not onto to solid ground but rather off the make-shift catwalk into thin air.

On the plus side, had her fall not been arrested she could genuinely have been injured. That said, what stopped the practically naked Nicole from plummeting quickly to the lawn below was Julian's last attempt to save her honor - the grasp of his hand on the back of her itsy-bitsy thong. As the fragile fabric stretched and her gorgeous blue eyes bulged at the shock of what she knew would follow, Julian effectively lowered - via a painful snuggy - his undone mother from the runway to the ground below. To the delight of everyone but Mrs. Silver and himself, and just as Nicole reached the ground, her mangled underwear reached their breaking point and Julian's hold separated the tiny garment from her magnificent bottom.

"Not so smug any more is she," Rachel Miras joked loudly to a laughing Katherine Wray and anyone else who would listen.

Other women, ecstatic at the former beauty's downfall, joyfully joined in the chorus of insults.

"Who do you think is the bottom dog," cried one.

"I guess the curtains do match the drapes," shouted another pointing at the small shaved heart shape of red pubic hair above the beautiful redhead's sex.

"Like mother, like son," guffawed the delighted Mrs. Wray as her now not-so-arrogant friend ran buck naked save for a sexy pair of high heels for the parking lot knowing that the scene she had just witnessed would fuel her fantasies for months to come.

In the meantime, elated by Nicole Silver's staggering fall, and grinning like the Cheshire Cat, the ever-confident iDanielle Parnell, preparing for a triumphant march down the runway and back, haughtily and loudly remarked, "well Rebecca, while there's no question that Nicole is the 'loser' here, it appears we also have a winner and -- not surprisingly -- it's me!"

The already aroused men in the crowd were transfixed by the arrogant dominatrix on stage. That she could watch another woman literally come apart at the seams and shamelessly revel in it threw gas on the fire of their collective lust for her. What's more, the imperious Mrs. Parnell sensed their common yearning and was keen to tease the men to their breaking point.

To that end, and to further assert her dominion over their hapless wives and girlfriends, the victorious Danielle Parnell dismissively remarked to the nearby Rachel and Katherine, "what's the matter ladies? Did you think your fat friend's ridiculously inappropriate display could end any other way? Or you Miras, did you suppose you and your bulldog twin there would be standing here as the winners tonight . . . did you? How about you Katherine, will you be able to contain yourself later as you run the show of Silver's stripping over and over again in your head? I don't think so."

Disdainfully sneering at the women in the crowd, while knowing that her dominance of them made their male mates want her all the more, Mrs. Parnell and Charlie began their victory lap down the runway only to find their way impeded by the seated, catatonic form of the still shocked and sniveling Julian Silver. In a voice she thought only the boy could hear, Danielle taunted, "get out of my way you little loser. And thank your mom for confirming my suspicion that the two of you share your panties."

Stepping around the defeated Julian to continue what in her mind would be the last, best stroll of the evening, the arrogant Mrs. Parnell failed to notice the very flaw in the boardwalk that had ensnared Nicole Silver. What was also not yet apparent to the imperious alpha-lawyer was that in her earlier brief tangle with the escaping Louie, the fleeing poodle's lobster claw leash hook had briefly caught on and pulled a bit at the zipper at the back of Mrs. Parnell's dog-print mini skirt -- a zipper that was now just a few small teeth from opening completely.

In what quickly became a case study in the famous Santayana quote -- "those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" -- one of Danielle's 5" peep toe heels became trapped between two of the boardwalk's slats. But unlike Louie the poodle, who upon being jerked to a stop strained at the leash in an effort to continue moving forward, Charlie -- the 100-pound Parnell family dalmatian -- turned quickly around and, rearing up on his large spotted hind paws, planted his two front feet on Danielle's firm waist in an effort to give his stranded mistress a sloppy wet kiss.

It was only upon pushing the dog floor-ward with a stern, "down, Charlie, down . . ." that the magnificent Mrs. Parnell -- as well as everyone else in attendance -- discovered the fate of her mini-skirt's zipper. As the harshly disciplined Charlie's paws dropped from his owner's midsection to the ground, they brought with them Danielle's flouncy, flared, dalmatian spotted mini-skirt. As both the uniformed and civilian men in attendance "snapped to attention" at the sight of Mrs. Parnell's spectacularly fit ass covered only by her dalmatian themed micro-thong, the women in the crowd, particularly Rachel Miras and Katherine Wray doubled over with a mix of laughter and applause.

Danielle meanwhile was in shock as she screamed, "Will . . . don't look at mommy," while trying simultaneously to free her trapped shoe and grab her fallen skirt. But Charlie was having none of it and, startled by the mayhem around him as well as the unfamiliar "dalmatian" at his mistress' feet, dug into the latter with his powerful jaws and, knocking Danielle backward, ran at full tilt with her skirt down the runway.

"Charlie, come back," Alia could be heard shouting as she took off after the fleeing pet.

Unable to break her fall as a result of Charlie's attempted escape, the completely flustered Danielle Parnell careened ass first into the lap of young Julian Silver who was still sitting on the floor in the middle of the runway. Reacting instinctively to the woman about to land on him, Julian reached his hands out towards Mrs. Parnell's to help break her fall. Startled by the skinny fingers now grasping her tan, toned shoulders, and at last having freed her shoe from the wooden jaws that held it, Danielle attempted to jump back to her feet while chiding Julian to "get your hands off me you little pervert."