Pax Multi Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bea churred. Her antennas twitched. "I shall take this as confirmation." She smiled, shyly. "And I love you, my husband Lou. Now, to resume sucking your cock."

Bea closed her lips around his member and while she couldn't deep throat him, she made up for it by sheer attentiveness. Her tongue quested about his tip, her fingers closed around the base of his shaft and pumped him with slow, eager, movements, while her mouth sucked and slurped -- the sound edging between utterly romantic and the most lewd thing that he had ever heard. Lou panted -- the adrenaline that had been left in his system burning brighter and hotter than antimatter fuel. His eyes half closed and his jaw hung open as Bea looked up into his eyes, her blue-black orbs glittering.

"Bea..."

"Cum inside my throat," Bea whispered in his ear, her hands sliding along his chest, feathery and softy, while Bea started to bob her head and mouth faster on his cock, leaving the inches of his cock that could fit inside of her mouth glisten with her spittle. "Fill my mouthparts with your seed, my husband."

Lou nodded, his head foggy and filled with nothing but the red, hot, wet sensation of his wife's mouth on him and her cool hands squeezing his balls.

"Cum. Now."

Well.

Lou wasn't about to disobey.

He groaned, his teeth clenching as his entire body tensed, then sagged as his thick, glowing purple cum gushed into Bea's mouth. Her eyes half closed and her antennas drooped in quiet happiness as the cum started to slosh around her lips, dripping down her chin. Thick droplets splattered across her dark black breasts, which heaved slightly with her excitements, even as her wings buzzed in nervous little twitches, her body rocking against his shins. Her fingers continued to stroke his cock, his balls...his...chest...

"Mmm, very good," Bea said. By his ear. Lou realized that his back was resting against something soft. A pair of soft things. Soft, squishy, breasts. Large ones. His eyes widened and then he tensed up tightly as Bea giggled. "Oh, also..." She placed her palm over his head. "Guess who!"

***

"Now, you shall tell me of Epoch, and why he tried to stop you. Kill you."

Lou, who was seated in the comfiest chair in the sitting room in his country manor, with two guards servitors out front and his father's best snooper programs running in the domes beyond, while Father and Akin Bosch stomped, directing soldiers hither and thither and yon, blinked at the two Beatrices. The one Beatrice, he tried to remind himself. But a lifetime of interacting primarily with human beings who hewed to a relatively narrow range of neurological patterns had taught Lou that when two humanoid figures were standing beside one another and looked completely different, they were two different people.

He wondered how long he'd have to be married to Beatrice before he really understood, at a gut level, that she was a hive mind. Not just a singular body, but billions.

"Is...she distracting you?" The Bea on the left asked, looking at the Bea on the right, who looked down at herself nervously. Due to the way that she had been...designed, the Bea to the right ended up with her eyes focused entirely upon her chest. Said chest was nearly as full and as round and as perky as...as...well...she was...

The new Beatrice was, in a word, curvaceous. And tall. And elegant. And black and yellow, with alternating stripes of black carapace and bright yellow fur, with long waspish wings that sprouted from her shoulder blades. Her chest's accentuation was only made more extreme by how narrow her waist tapered too, while her hips grew hourglass perfect, with a small inverted stinger that emerged from her back. She her fingers looked like black latex gloves emerging from yellow furred sleeves. But it wasn't a glove. It was her fingers. She was naked. And curvy. And...and...curvy.

"...yes," Lou admitted, his cheeks burning, his eyes locked upon his wife's new bust.

"Yay!" The first Beatrice said, clapping all four of her hands -- the new Beatrice was even more humanoform in that senses, as she only had two arms. "I designed this bioform explicitly for breeding purposes. It has more nerve centers! And I know you said I only needed one womb, but I added a second for redundancy..."

"Where?" Lou whispered, then shook his head. "B-Bea I...I don't need a specific body for...I...y-you are perfect! You don't have to change for me."

Both Bea's giggled at the same time and the other leaned up against his side. She buzzed as her full, full, full breasts mashed against his shoulder. "My dear, silly husband, Lou," she said, her voice sounding like a husky contralto compared to the higher pitched original Bea's voice. "I enjoy creating new bodies for new situations. It pleases me deeply." Her dark, sleek hand slid along his chest and her voice grew softer. "And I can tell..."

"...you enjoy it a great deal as well," Moth Bea whispered in his other ear. Lou's cheeks went incandescent. And yet, honor demanded he never lie to his wife. And yet, decorum demanded that he not admit so crassly what he felt. And, furthermore...was it not...crude and rude and cruel and chauvanistic to compare one body to another? It felt like insulting his wife's beauty. But...he...

Lou closed his eyes as the two Beas giggled at the same time. "Well, at least this signifies what you feel!" Moth Bea said, her fingers playing along his groin.

"Yes, very well! I like your new body and also, I like your old body, and, you are beautiful and I love you a great deal and you never need to change, lest that it pleases you, and, in which case, you can change as you see fit!" Lou squeaked out.

The two Beas giggled and the Wasp Bea sat in his lap, beaming at him. "Then I am pleased. Now! Tell me about Epoch, please."

Lou tried to not focus upon the immense waspy breasts that were almost filling his entire field of vision. Nor, the softness of her rump. Instead, he leaned back in his seat, his hand caressing along her back, slowly. "Epoch..." he sighed. "You know how the Meme War ended with the Federated States, the Neopolitan Star Kingdom and the Anarchist Commune had two big questions: What to do with the memetics themselves and what to do with some of the byproducts. One of those byproducts were the Upkin -- Uplifted Kindred Soldiers. We...shared our planet with other life forms."

Bea nodded. "Yes, I recall such things upon my world. They did not last extremely long before I incorporated them into myself."

Lou nodded. "Well, we humans shared the world with other animals and lots of them could be modified to make them self aware. Sentient. Individuals."

Bea's eyes shone. "That is a remarkable and wonderful thing humans did! You made more people! In the universe!"

Lou sighed, slowly. "They were created because their brain structures were different enough that no memes created would work on them and no one would be able to make any memes that would effect them for decades or centuries."

"...oh..."

Lou nodded. "So, we had a bunch of Upkin left after the governments that created them had been cored out. And then we had the memetics themselves. They...they are useful tools, as much as they're terrifying weapons..." He shook his head. "And that was where one of the first serious disagreements in the AnComs came about: A sizable faction of them wanted to continue to use memes to improve or alter themselves. The rest believed that any non-temporary mental editing was too dangerous. They split into the AnComs and into the Stubjacks. The Stubjacks moved to the moons of Jupiter and, after a few decades of experimentation, created some technologies most of the UPH uses -- splicing and cortical stacks, for example. But they also use memetics to alter their own minds into radical, complex new forms. Hence their new name: the Plurality Federation."

Bea nodded. "...and Epoch?" she poked the side of his cheek with her finger. Lou chuckled, then laughed as her moth body poked his other cheek with her fingers as well.

"Epoch is a famous assassin from the Plurality."

"What is assassin?"

Lou sighed. "A human who...specializes in...who is trained in the art of killing other humans for political or economic goals."

Bea's eyes widened. "This is allowed?"

"It's illegal," Lou said, his voice softening as he reached up to gently brush his hand through the frizzy black hair of the wasp Bea's head. "But simply because something is illegal doesn't mean it doesn't get used. Epoch..." He shook his head. "The funny thing is Epoch, the first time I met him, or it, or whatever pronoun they use, was when they were hired by my parents."

"Your parents sought to murder someone?!" the two Beas exclaimed at the same moment.

"No, no," Lou said, hurriedly. "They wanted him to teach me how to best defend myself from assassins -- what better way than to hire the best assassin? Epoch splits himself using cortical stack technologies -- making copies and sleeving them into multiple bodies, so he can be in many places at once. If the copy survives, it gets re-integrated into Epoch, so he has their memories and their experiences."

Bea's eyes widened and her wings buzzed -- two pairs of wings, buzzing in the same nervous pattern. "So...Epoch is rather like a hive mind..." she said, slowly.

"I...no, not really," Lou said, shaking his head. "Each Epoch is a copy -- but they're not connected. They don't share thoughts or experiences or anything." He reached out with his free hand, cupping Moth Bea's cheek. His thumb rubbed along her lips. "He's nothing like you."

Bea closed her eyes and kissed his thumb, gently.

The door to the room didn't quite muffle an angry: "Listen, you jackbooted fascist, we're his friends. ...how dare you! I...fine!" from Godfucker. Lou sighed, then glanced at his wives. Then he realized what GF and Amy were going to say the moment they were past the guards and into the room -- but he had no time to think of anything to do before the door opened and GF and Amy entered, Amy looking worried, GF looking as if he was standing before the most amazing sight in the universe.

"Dude!" GF said. "Dude."

"I can explain-" Lou started.

"DUDE!" GF gaped at wasp Bea, who beamed at him.

"Greetings Godfucker," she said, cheerfully. "This is the new body I created specifically for enjoying my husband in bed." She nodded eagerly, and that tiny motion sent the most delicious ripple of jiggles through her whole form. "My husband likes it a great deal."

"I..." GF blinked slowly.

Amy, though, revealed that her expression wasn't worry.

She stepped up to Lou and she (gently) smacked him.

"Ow..." Lou said.

"How dare you!" she hissed, furiously.

"Please do not strike my husband," Bea said, frowning on both of her bodies, though moth Bea was busy leaning in to kiss Lou's throbbing cheek.

"You know what he did," Amy said, glaring at Bea. "And he deserves just as bad for the bone headed, macho idiocy I saw -- you fought Epoch with a sword and no armor and no backup and no stack. You could have been killed! Permanently killed! And for what? To protect your honor? Or your wife, who could lose ten billion bodies and not even notice?"

Lou rubbed at his one of Bea's hands (with six, he was spoiled for choice) and said: "I know. I am sorry."

"I-" Amy blinked.

"It was badass," GF said.

"Godfucker!" Amy hissed. "Don't encourage him."

"Sorry, Amy, but listen...it was fucking badass. It fucking ruled!" he said. "He killed Epoch, he saved each of those serviles -- by the way, we've got them in regeneration tanks with medinano to try and rebuild the brain structures that Epoch overwrote, but..." He looked a bit grim, then shook his head. "What matters is, Lou? You're a fucking badass. How did you...that...with the..." He threw up his hands. "How?"

Amy slapped GF.

"Ow," GF said, sounding more shocked than hurt.

"That's for encouraging him in his idiocy," Amy said, scowling. "Next time an assassin comes after you, you run, Lou!"

"Yes!" Bea said, hugging her arms around Lou and almost smothering him with two sets of breasts.

The door to the room opened -- and Father dominated the frame with his intensity. He froze, blinking as he looked at the scene: Lou, his cheek still red from a slap, Amy scowling at him, GF with his hands in his pockets, the two Beatrices (one of which was naked), and Lou did not wish to imagine what he might be thinking. Lou blushed as Father nodded.

"We've found the drop site," he said, seriously. "And, the cryocrypt that stored the Epoch split during the trip from SOL. It was upon our shuttle."

"...you brought him?" GF asked. "Wow. Talk about a fuck up of major proportions."

"GF!" Lou hissed, then scrambled to his feet -- taking advantage of the fact that Beatrice, even in her waspy form, remained remarkably light weight. He placed her upon the seat behind him and tried to stand at some measure of attention. "Father, Godfrey begs your apology -- he's quite tired, after a long day."

"Hurm." Father pursed his lips, then looked at Lou. "You know who must have done it."

"The Machi," Lou said, immediately. "They must have, who else could have slipped an assassin aboard. They must have figured, with the war ending, they didn't have much more room to maneuver."

Father breathed slowly in, his nose flaring. His lips pursed and then he let out a sound akin to a growl. "Amy, I need a direct quantum link back to the SOL system. Immediately."

Amy blinked a few times. "It...it will take a bit of energy," she said, understating things considerably. "We'll need to build up our antimatter reserves here to begin to synthesize the requisite-"

"I don't care. Do it."

"May I ask why?" Amy asked, frowning, glaring at Father -- who looked right back at her. Lou was uncomfortably aware of their indiscretion -- but that knot remained something that had to be waited on. It wasn't as if he could simply bring it out into the public view, not without utterly humiliating his entire family and his mother more than the initial act might have. But whatever his feelings on the issue were, Father made his opinions about this moment clear.

"The Machi have tried to take the life of my son," Father said, his voice soft. "They would not have waited until the act took place, nor waited the four years it takes for the communication to arrive. They would have acted. Even now, they must be securing their hold on the throne -- in secret, of course The instant the information arrives that my son yet lives, they will immediately take the grace period they have to scurry back into the shadows. Or, if they have a spine, they will launch a coup in absentia."

He stepped forward, his arms crossing across his chest.

"I. Will. Not. Let. That. Happen."

"Oh, yeah, cool, you have to secure your throne-" Amy muttered.

"Damn the throne!" Father snarled. "They tried to kill my son! I will neither let them hide nor let them touch the Platinum Throne -- I will have them broken, even if I have to detonate half the stabdrives in the expeditionary fleet. Now! Get me that connection, Amy!"

Amy, looking quelled, nodded. "Yes. Right away." She hurried from the room, glancing back at Lou.

Father breathed out a slow sigh.

"Holy shit, you actually care about him," GF said into the awkward silence.

Father snapped his head up and Lou realized that GF was fairly close to dying -- he sprang forward. "Father, please," he said. "Forgive him -- he's...kind of a..." he fumbled for words. "Arrogant, preening, self absorbed, culturally ignorant bumpkin. Think of him like a...a...a Rasputin-esque figure in our court."

"Hey..." GF muttered as Father actually chuckled, the tension in the room breaking.

"Rasputin, huh?"

"He has a stack, he's got to be at least as durable," Lou muttered, glancing back at Godfucker.

"What is stack?" Bea asked, curiously.

"Later," Father said, drawing himself fully up as he looked at Lou. Then he looked back at Beatrice. "Beatrice..." He paused, his eyes drifting to her new wasp body. He looked, hurriedly, back at her moth body. "Will you be joining us for dinner tonight?"

"Yes," Beatrice said, simply. "My husband will be there. I will be there." She reached out and took Lou's hand. "I love him a great deal and do not want to be far from him."

Father looked thoughtful. He nodded to Lou, then turned and left. Lou turned and glared at GF. "Godfucker, could you for once in your life, think before you say something?"

"Sorry, man," GF said, blushing. "I just...he sent you off to get married. For a stunt. To an alien. No offense Bea, but, he had no idea it could have worked or that you'd be happy -- it's a shitty as fuck thing to do to a child."

Lou glanced at Bea, who was looking thoughtful, her antennas drooping a bit. Lou wanted to hit GF all over again. Instead, he said: "Father loves me, in his own way. But I'm not merely his child. I am Prince Louis Benoit XII. Being the Prince isn't just fancy clothes or having a fancy sword. It means having responsibilities. Not just to my own happiness, but to the future of humanity." He squeezed Beatrice's hand, gently. "And to your future as well, Beatrice." Her antennas twitched as GF nodded, slowly.

"I..." he paused. "I kinda get it. It's weird. But I get it."

Then he grinned and made a pair of finger guns. "All right, you two relax! Later!" he backed out of the room, firing off the finger guns the whole way, while Bea waved after him.

"Goodbye Godfucker!" she said. Then, the instant the door had closed, she looked at Lou, her eyes serious, while her waspy body stood and pressed her breasts to his back -- which filled him with extremely improper thoughts for the moment. Her mouth, soft and feathery, began to nibble at his ear, which caused his cheeks to flush and his heart to hammer. "Now! You must answer the question I had asked earlier: What is a stack? It has been referenced so many times..." She bit her lip slightly. "A-And...I...I am sorry!"

"What are you sorry for?" Lou asked, ever so slightly dazed as wasp Bea's hands slid under his shirt, her latex like fingers brushing against his abdominal muscles. He trembled as moth Bea ducked her head forward.

"I...agreed to marry you because it was said, I...that is, I was told that humans have rituals. These rituals must be done to ensure the war would end, the killing would end. I did so because I was afraid, and because I did not understand what being a wife means. I still have not...fully grasped everything, as it seems very complicated, but I understand a lot more now, and I realize that...I agreed to this without the consideration and gravitas that would be required for a marriage between two people." She flicked her antennas a bit, rubbing them nervously together. "If...if I knew now, I would marry you without anything in the galaxy impelling me! I would marry you if you were the first human I had met! I would marry you if I had spread across every world in the supercluster!"

Lou chuckled, blushing. "I'm flattered."

Then...

An idea hit him.

"Do you want to get married again?"

The two bodies both buzzed. "We can get married twice?"

"Y-Yes, it is fairly common to renew our vows..." he said, slowly.

"Yesyesyeysyesyesyyesyesyesyeysyesyes!" the two bodies both started to speak at once -- even as the window to the room shattered and a hellgaunt scrambled in, adding to the chorus. From the chanting sounds coming from outside, every body was saying yes at once, causing cries of alarm and confusion from the rest of the manor.

Lou laughed, taking hold of both of their hands, then laughed again as one of the hellgaunts bumped against his back, licking at him. "Okay, okay! But you have to, there is a proper way to do this -- I need to get a ring."