Pax Multi Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to taste of my honey, my husband?" Bea's voice was a soft croon.

"Yes..." Lou nodded.

"Too bad," she said, grinning at him. "I need your cum inside of me more."

Lou felt a shivering, crawling rush through him. Ownership. Hot. His hands grabbed onto her wrists, holding her with just enough force to stop her arms from moving. Then he spun and pinned her to the bed, causing her to squeak as her stinger thrust up into the air, almost touching his back. He pushed her arms above her head, then grabbed onto her thighs with both of his hands , spreading her wide -- making her squeak again as he slid backwards, careful to not impale himself on her stinger as he leaned forward and buried his face between her thighs. The softness of her fur and her cushy flesh was almost overwhelming -- but what was the true focus of his entire universe was her cunt.

Her delicious.

Sweet.

Honey pot.

Lou should have felt ashamed for that pun, but he wasn't. He couldn't feel anything but the raw, masculine delight of hearing his wife moaning his name in orgasmic pleasure, her fingers digging into his scalp as her back arched and she cried out. "Yes yes I am...honey, yes, I, oh yes, being Lou climax of now!" She trembled, her thighs twitching as they locked around his head, trapping him in a cocoon of warm fuzz and waspish muscle. Her sex twitched against his tongue as he lapped at her juices, drinking her with greedy, wet, lewd noises.

Then she came.

And then his mouth flooded with her honey and Lou closed his eyes tightly, focusing upon the heat and wetness and sweetness -- ignoring trifling things like oxygen.

Bea collapsed back onto the bed, twitching, trembling, making soft little mewing noises between her panting for oxygen, her antennas twitching and wriggling in time with her hips, which bucked upwards, as if begging for more fucking. Lou drew his face back, his mouth glistening with juices -- when the door to the room opened. He froze, his eyes widening, his heart racing -- but then saw his wife, Beatrice, walking inside. Her mouth body was more composed than he had expected, considering the last few times that he had seen her react to his...

Pleasuring.

That was about all that Lou could register before she pounced upon him, her legs and her four arms wrapping around him. Her tongue darted out, lapping at his face, her antennas curled up in eager, quivering bunches, between licks, she whispered. "Yes, love, love, I love, love, love, love you!" She licked him once more, and Lou laughed -- one hand planted on the wasp's thighs, his other hand cradling the small of the mothh's back. He kissed Beatrice and heard her moan through her wasp body. She took over for dialog, speaking in her husky contralto. "Yes, Lou, yes...squeeze me, hold me!"

Lou broke the kiss, panting. "I thought this body needed to be-"

"Fuck thinking, only fuck!" Bea said, then grinned. "I am playfully speaking with broken Anglec to make me sound more cock drunk than I am." Her grin faded. "T-Though, I am only partially joking, I am having a hard time not thinking of anything but your dick, Lou. But, I have put in safe guards to keep my primary functions working while I'm thinking of you. Or...as is the case...being plowed." She licked her lips. "By you. With your cock. Your really really really big cock."

"Yes, I, uh, got it," Lou murmured, his head spinning slightly.

Moth-Bea stood and helped to guide Lou to his feet. Lou grinned, then murmured. "Your husband is feeling lazy, Beatrice..." he said, trying to sound properly aristocratic. "Do you mind handling the...insertion?"

Both Bea's nodded as her moth body pressed up against his back, her breath a playful murmur in his ear. "I shall begin by spreading my body for you." Her lower hands gripped onto the black ankles that emerged from the thick poof of yellow fuzz that gave her wasp body accentuated calves. Her lower arms spread her wide and dragged her closer to the edge of the bed, so that the stinger thrust between Lou's legs, dripping onto the hardwood floor. Then Bea's upper hands reached down. One spread the black folds of her wasp body's sex, using two fingers to do so, while the other gripped the base of Lou's cock. She used this grip to gently grind against the sex of her other body, whimpering in his ear.

"I...can feel myself..." She whispered. "I...nnh! I can't...quite..." She panted.

"Focus, Beatrice," Lou murmured. "You can do it for your husband."

"Yes..." She sounded faintly dazed, even as she began to put pressure onto his back with her body, leaning into him so that he began to slide into her. She tensed and her hand gripped his cock even tighter, squeezing the base of him as he slipped, inch by inch by inch into the wasp body, whose eyes fluttered shut, whose delicate mouth opened wide, her pinkish tongue darting out as she trembled. Her wings pattered against the bed and she gripped onto the sheets with both of her hands, clenching tightly as her sex was filled...filled...

Lou's hips rocked against her fuzzy ones and his balls nestled against the curve of her abdomen as her stinger rested, lightly, against his back, the aphrodisiac venom that drooled from the tip sizzling against his skin like hot water. He Lou panted, then murmured. "Excellently done, Beatrice."

"Ohmyyesthankyouhusband!" Her moth body gasped out, collapsing to her knees behind him, her face mashing against the small of his back and inhaling his scent with an addict's desperation. One of her hands cupped and squeezed his balls, while her other hand pressed to his back and Lou had no choice but to fuck. His hips drove into the wasp body before him, watching her full breasts bounce with every impact of his hips against her hips. Her eyes fluttered half shut and she moaned, her back arching as he felt the soft, cool lips of her moth body sucking on his balls, adding to the pleasure of the moment. Her fingers slid along his rump, pushing gently against him and...by now, Lou had nothing left in him to hold back the tide.

He thrust deep inside of his wife, looking down into her slitted eyes, and he came. He came so hard that his vision actually went white -- he came so hard that felt like his heart had stopped and breath froze in his lungs. He came so hard that he nearly collapsed, but Bea's hands on his back, her pressure, managed to keep him standing and buried inside of her body. He saw that her skin was just thin enough that the warm, purple glow of his artificially enhanced seed rushing into her sex. He could trace it as it moved inside of her, then spread outwards into subcutaneous sacks underneath her skin, outlining an almost womb like shape that caressed around her belly.

He trembled and thrust once, twice, three more, stirring the cum inside of her and adding a few more desperate spurts, pushing his balls until they ached, wanting to give her everything that he could...and then, like a puppet with his strings cut, he collapsed forward. He just barely managed to put his hands onto either side of her, gasping as he kept himself from crushing her. He looked into her face as she panted, heavily -- and her moth body took over the job of speaking.

"I will now be able to carry this seed inside of the containers in this body back to the hive, to place it within bioforms that can begin to study it and examine how best to combine our genetic material, considering that we evolved on two different planets. It is..." She paused. "It is going to be exciting and difficult in equal measures."

"Wait..." Lou panted. "I thought...this body had two wombs?"

"It does! Two containers for your seed!" she said, cheerfully. "So they can be transported back to gestation chambers!"

Lou nodded, his head pounding slightly from his climax. "I...uh...so, you should, have, internal wombs, so I can rub your belly when you're all big.." He mumbled, dazedly, as the two bodies -- recovering faster than him -- pushed him to his side and then onto his back. \

Lou looked up at the ceiling -- then blinked as his vision was filled by both of Bea's faces. They smiled down at him.

"That is sufficient for preliminary testing," Moth-Bea said.

"I theorize that we will need more, as samples are used up in experimentation," Wasp-Bea said.

Lou nodded. "Husbandly duty, much cum, got it." His eyes closed as he felt completely and totally spent. "Got it."

"My husband is most gracious and skillful!" Bea said -- he wasn't sure which one -- and then laid across his body. Wasp-Bea, considering the amount of titflesh he was feeling mashing up against him. "I now can both cuddle you and begin preliminary diplomatic interactions with the Upkin."

Lou groaned. He didn't want to think about the Upkin. "Wait...don't go yet...' He reached out towards the moth-Bea, who was starting to get up to go. "Endless Song can wait...I just need...ten minutes." he nodded.

Moth-Bea nodded, then sat back down on the bed. She caressed his hair, gently, her fingers weaving through him as she murmured, her voice soft. "My husband is very dutiful." She caressed the curve of his ear. "I love him very much, does he know that?"

"He does," Lou said, then grinned. He tilted his head around, to kiss her fingertip, then bite it gently. "Nom."

"That is the noise I create when I bite you!" Bea said.

"I stole it..." Lou closed his eyes. Despite his words of 'ten minutes', he felt like sleep was sweeping over him like a black winged angel.

"Our husband is a thief. But he eats pussy very well, and so, we -- that is the royal we -- shall forgive him."

That was the last thing Lou heard before he fell into a deep, happy slumber.

***

Beatrice and Lou sat before the artificial ocean, with Bea's hand resting in Lou's lap, while they waited for Endless Song to return.

"I hope my idea will work," Beatrice said.

"It will work," Father said, frowning as he stepped beside them, his hands tucked under his armpits. "You know...I didn't expect an AnCom to be so politically astute."

Lou nodded -- he and Bea had laid out their ideas before father. It had been nerve wracking, he had spent the entire time certain that Father was going to either lose his temper, shoot a load of holes in it, or simply refuse to see what GF and he were concerned about. Or, worse, that Father would see Beatrice's idea and dismiss it out of hand. Not because it was bad...but because she was a bug. A roach. The things that he had spent decades immolating by the millions with planet-cracker warheads.

The water began to ripple before them -- then cascaded away as Endless Song breached, the bulk of her body looking as beautiful under the light of twin suns as it would under one. The bioluminescent patterns along her back flickered and flowed into the pattern of the Upkin symbol -- a double helix smoothly transforming into a ladder towards a single star.

Beatrice stood. She was dressed in the finest Neopolitan finery that they could fabricate, with colors that suited her blue/white body. She looked, in Lou's eyes, more lovely than starlight. But he had to admit, he was a bit biased. "Greetings, Ambassador Endless Song Echoing Upon the Depths."

"Greetings, Beatrice Benoit," the Upkin ambassador spoke. "Have you agreed to our surrender demands."

"I..." Bea paused. "Have not. They are unacceptable. However, I do have a compromise, if you wish to hear it."

"I do not," Endless Song said. "I am afraid, then, that there must be a return to hostilities -- if capitulation is rescinded, the only alternative is war."

"That is true," Beatrice said, gulping slightly. "H-However...it will not be a war that includes the Neopolitan Star Kingdom. Nor, shall it be with the Federated States, nor the Plurality, nor the Anarchist Commune. The United Human Polities is a mutual defense and aid pact -- and the Neopolitans and the AnComs have both accepted my surrender terms and find nothing to contest. The Federated States, too, have no demands upon my territory. This would be a war of aggression, started by the Upkin Kindred, with the express purpose of sizing the sovereign territory of another stellar empire. Which, I have been informed, is considered...somewhat uncouth among the AnComs and unchivalrous in the eyes of the Neopolitans. I...do not believe that I would be able to defeat the entire human race. I am fairly certain, though, that I can mount a credible defense against...you."

Lou squeezed her hand, tightly.

Bea squeezed back, her antennas twitching as she said: "However. I do have a compromise. If you wish to discuss it."

Endless Song was silent for a moment. Then, slowly, the water began to ripple and shimmer. Interlocking patterns of circular ripples formed and collapsed -- and then the translation harness began to fill the air with a deep, mirthful laugh. "Hah! Excellent! Let us dicker! What is your compromise, Princess Benoit?"

Bea relaxed ever so slightly. "First, tell me, which of the Upkin Kindred want territory in my lands?"

"The dolphins and the chimps," Song said, casually. "And their ego-sibs -- oh, that is our term for beings that share the standard ego-pattern of a clade. We were all sculpted in laboratories during the Meme War, and we were made to fit molds. It is a fact of our existence, though we have begun to buck it over time." The massive blue whale sighed, making the water ripple around her. "But they are the most...expansionistic of our clades."

Bea nodded. "I am willing to share these planets with them. My bioforms are, when not engaged in combat, are hard to distinguish from what you might consider an ecosystem. But more, I'm happy to tailor the ecological systems I have set up to ensure that everyone who lives on the worlds will live in comfort and happiness." She smiled, slightly. "My husband suggested that idea."

"I'm not sure that our settlers would appreciate that," Endless Song said, slowly. Lou frowned at that word -- he knew that the whale wasn't using it frivolously or thoughtlessly. But was it a subtle clue? A warning? Or a threat?

"Then we shall have to prove to them that there is nothing to worry about," Lou said, stepping up to join the conversation. "My wife has said that she is interested in having a second wedding ceremony -- one that more suits us, now that she understands humanity better." He placed his hand upon her shoulder. "That would involve taking her to Earth...where she could talk to the dolphin and chimp leaders, correct?"

Endless Song made a soft churring noise, which was translated to: "Hmm...you would be willing to wait five years to conclude this diplomatic meeting?"

Bea grinned, slightly. "Oh. I think I'll manage five years..." she glanced at Lou, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Do you think I can handle five years?"

"My wife is seven hundred and fifty million years old," Lou said to Endless Song.

Water gouted out of her blow hole, gushing into the air. Lou yelped and interposed himself between his wife and the water and felt it soaking his entire body -- even as Endless Song's translation harness tried to come up with a word in Anglec or Neo-Sino that matched the expression that she had used. Once the water was done splashing, the harness settled on one.

"Tabernac!"

***

Admiral Bosch knelt down and eyed the twitching, writhing creature before him.

"It's...not dead?"

"No."

Listens Deeply stepped over, his mechanical harness whirring and clattering like a metallic spider. "The bioform has been completely detatched from the quantum communication network that it was made to be a part of. The biological ramifications upon its body have been hard to miss. The adrenaline -- or, similar enough for genocide -- glands have been completely pushed past their normal limit. This has created a cascading series of effects. Destruction of muscle tissue. Erosion of nerve clusters. Contractions that have shattered internal bones into powder. The end result is that this bioform will be dead within a few more days."

"They always were tough little things..." Bosch stood, frowning. "Humans used to pride ourselves on our survivability. Endurance predators who ran their enemies to death." He shook his head, then drew his pistol, aiming it down at the twitching roach.

"Do not discharge that weapon," Listens Deeply said, his mechanical gripper reaching out from his support harness and snatching at the barrel. Bosch, with long practice at keeping his weapon in his hand, jerked his hand up and glared down at the dolphin.

"Don't. Touch. Me."

"This creature's death must be monitored and handled carefully. For all we know, it will release a signal, a pulse, that can be detected by the greater hive mind."

"Is that a risk? The thing hasn't seemed to have even noticed that this bioform has been lost," Bosch said, glaring down at the twitching, gently keening bug. Sometimes, the sounds it made would crawl between audible and inaudible ranges of sound -- it was like standing near a wailing banshee. "It'd be like me losing track of a single cell from my skin."

"Ha ha ha," Listens Deeply let out one of his eerie laughs. "Even a small risk must be quashed at this moment in our procedure."

Bosch's lip curled. "Of course." Unspoken was the word coward.

The rattling sound of the elevator filled the small, hot laboratory. Bosch turned and nodded as he saw one of his officers striding out of the elevator carriage. She immediately broke out into an intense sweat, her face beading with small droplets. She didn't show any discomfort, despite her uniform lacking enviromental controls, and soon she was saluting Bosch. "Colonel-Admiral," she said, as he lifted, then dropped his hand, allowing her to stand at ease.

"What do you have for me, Lieutenant?"

"The bugs have finished their diplomatic interactions with the whale," she said.

"Wait."

The Federal lieutenant glanced down at Listens Deeply, who was glaring up at her with beady little eyes. "There is a whale? On this planet?" he chittered. "Who?"

"The Ambassadors name was Endless Song-"

Listens Deeply churred out a noise that the translation harness didn't have time to translate before he started to click and squeak. "I was not informed the Upkin had sent an ambassador! Why did you not inform me that they had sent an ambassador, Admiral Bosch?"

"It was irrelevant to Project Etemenanki." Bosch frowned.

"It has everything to do with Project Etemenanki!" Listens Deeply screeched. "This project was put into place under the assumption that I would reap the benefits! Benefits that cannot be allowed to be stolen by the Kindred!" He stepped closer, his mechanical grippers flailing in fury. "Me! My pod! My kind! Not the porpoise loving, bonobo worshiping, FURRIES!" He screeched that last word -- and Bosch knew, faintly, that it referred to a subculture of degenerates who sought to anthropomorphize humans or...make humans into animals, he hadn't really paid much attention, beyond knowing that Listens Deeply used the word to refer to Upkin who tried to act more akin to baseline humans. "I didn't fly four light years and spend two years out of ice so that I would watch the krill-sifters take everything I have worked for!"

Bosch glared down at Listens Deeply, feeling his loathing grow deeper and deeper with every irritating, warbling word that the dolphin said. He glanced at the Lieutenant, who looked a bit discomforted. But at his glare, she spoke: "T-The, uh, the Ambassador and the bugs reached a deal, a settlement. Three worlds, with the bugs remaining on them-"

"Three!? Three colony planets!?" Listens screeched. "You've seen the fast pass probe data, Bosch! You've seen the paradise planets! The Lebensraum!"

"Be quiet!" Bosch snarled.

"You must stop them," Listens Deeply said. "You have to stop them, the Upkin Kindred cannot-"