Pay in Gold Pt. 04 - Reichsmarks

Story Info
Special hypnosis brings out her past as agent of the goddess.
4.5k words
4.67
3.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Richard Williams, copyright 2020. Formerly Professor of _____________ .

PAY IN GOLD - Reichsmarks

Dear, dear Chloe,

It was great that the opportunity came up in California, but then you can understand how concerned I was that we would miss the next opportunity to stimulate more of the memories of Ela's possession - I guess we should call it that - by Vhyirmat, reincarnated agent of the Goddess. Ela - the great-granddaughter of the Ela whose story comes for us, must be led into a hypnotic trance as she orgasms, "but not just any orgasm. Only her third orgasm, riding on top of her lover, on the night of the full moon..." Well, you were there to bring it all to wet, lusty life with me.

Ela had noticed - and Vhyirmat had acted upon - the way that the restaurant's server had fingered her wedding band nervously while asking me if there was anything else I wanted. She has moved on to another LoDo restaurant now and Vhyirmat/Ela had found her. I was not there, but later the two women just giggled like schoolgirls when I asked what was up. Then, sliding into Vhyirmat's sensual tones, she murmured "Magdalena is ready." The Mexican-American woman who everyone thought was Italian stiffened at those words and her dark eyes flashed dangerously as a shudder of pleasure convulsed her figure. She blushed and then began anxiously clearing tables. So, she is part of the story now, just for this time.

Your Richard

---------------------------

Magdalena carefully reached under the bed, trying not to wake her husband. Ela, she remembered, had said that the sleeping potion she had handed her always worked, but still... His noisy breathing continued, exhaling the beer and smoke of the bar where he always stopped on the way home from the chop shop where he worked parting out "re-ownered" cars. His red hair reeked of it, too. How many nights! She thought again, how many nights she had laid awake needing him, unsatisfied. The wild Irishman whose unconventional ways had been so charming, hmmph!

She withdrew a package from under the bed and puffed some of the dust off of it. "Sheer Heaven" the wrapper proclaimed. The words drifted above a picture of a model who probably did not need the lacy bra and high-cut briefs to look sexy. She had bought it at Foley's in a 2-for-1 sale, had worn the other set till it went into the trash in a night of frustration.

Magdalena looked at herself in the mirror, snugging the bra straps to attention-grabbing readiness. She ran her hand over her tummy, wishing as usual that she could exercise more - though she had a job with plenty of it - and down to her mount. The cut of the briefs would naturally lead the professor's eyes to the traced outline of her hungry lips shaping the teasing, sheer cloth. And, though she was coming into a situation so novel that she had barely connected with the thought, Ela's eyes would be on her, too.

---------------------------

I walked into the Oxford Hotel with one of the attractively dressed women on each arm and nobody paid attention. I was disappointed! We rode in silence to my floor and walked down the antique-decorated hallway. I could see that Magdalena was nervous; it was not till later that she told me that a neighbor of hers worked here as a maid. I can understand that, but I think it was also the novelty of the situation.

The room was set up perfectly, a tray with ice cubes and mineral water on hand, a full box of tissues, the crisp, clean sheets ready. Magdalena looked around approvingly. The drapes were wide open, and she went to the window, looking down at the street scene that she had been so often a part of. Ela came over and stood beside her, gently placing her arm around Magdalena's waist.

"I know that couple down over there."

"The ones that look like they're arguing?" Ela queried. I watched with interest to see where Ela was leading.

"Yes. Too bad, I thought they were great together."

"They could be again," Ela replied and suddenly her voice changed to a commanding tone. I was reminded that she was possessed by Vhyirmat, agent of the goddess. And as they watched, the couple started laughing and then embraced. His hands caressed the small of her back and they nuzzled closely. Magdalena watched in amazement as they pressed tightly together. She could imagine the two sensing each other's desire.

"Do they live near here?" asked Ela/Vhyirmat as she moved closer behind her.

"Yeah," chuckled Magdalena, "and I think they'd better head home."

"In a hurry?" Ela asked. Magdalena nodded. "And so, they will!" Vhyirmat intoned. The man took the woman's hand and they sprinted off.

Ela's arms were around Magdalena now, at her waist. Magdalena felt the warmth of Ela's body against hers and the scent of an exotic perfume as Ela warmed. Ela's caressing hands moved to her breasts, sending a quiet thrill down to her toes. Ela's fingers moved swiftly now to unbutton her blouse.

"I've never done it with a woman before," the novice whispered.

"Well, it won't be just with a woman," Ela whispered back, "and I know that you will enjoy it." She paused, and then with her Vhyirmat voice, "you will have ten times the pleasure that you imagined."

Suddenly Magdalena became conscious of the warm, sticky liquid wetting her swelling lips. And with that, articles of two women's clothing began flying to every corner of the room. I fumbled with mine, the clasp on my pants waist not wanting to release. I flashed back to Loretta, one of my better students, who said that it was funny that men wanted their pants off right away, but always got tangled up until she could help them.

For a moment, the two glanced over at me. Shyly again, Magdalena half-turned toward me and enjoyed seeing my approval of her "sheer heavenly" lingerie. Ela looked on admiringly and then slipped out of the British floral print bra and panty set that she had chosen for this occasion. Her trim, well-exercised nudity and her silver-gray hair contrasted with the novice's curves and her dark hair. They were two different people, I thought, but now with one common interest. One common goal.

Magdalena came forward and swiftly reached inside my pants waist and released the clasp. I plopped down in the sturdy easy chair and each of them grabbed a pants leg before I could get a word out. I raised myself a bit and the pants flashed off, followed by my underpants. Freed of its confinement, my penis stirred, then with each beat of my pulse rose to teen-age heights. Was it Vhyirmat's mental power or the attention it was getting? At that point, it did not matter.

Authoritatively, Ela/Vhyirmat stepped in front of Magdalena, over my legs, and her hot sex opened for my entry. Her desire seemed unquenchable, but as my precum smoothed the way and I pushed enthusiastically all the way in and all the way out and in, our pubic hairs tangling with each other... her lips began to tremble, her eyes wanted to close, and I could feel her muscular thighs shivering, shivering. I knew that as an agent of her goddess she needed a regular supply of good semen and I was holding out on her as long as I could, teasing her, hoarsely suggesting that maybe we should stop and give Magdalena a turn. Ela's body asserted "No!"

The novice was alternately watching in a light trance or caressing Ela's shoulders and breasts or moving her hands to pleasure herself. It was all amazing to her. When Ela's body had reached a boiling point, Vhyirmat's psychic energy swept over us - all three of us. I glimpsed a vision of Olympian grandeur, guided by nymphs, and served by Vhyirmat and her like. Magdalena imagined the same thing, except that she was guided by handsome young men. And then we came - all three of us.

The semen that Vhyirmat desired jetted upward into the center of her being. Her skilled muscles closed around me, needing to draw out every drop. My penis swam in it, massaged it into her, enjoying the little shivers of pleasure for both of us.

We watched with bleary eyes as Magdalena tissued herself. She glowed from head to toe.

"I never expected that," she said, sounding a bit mystified. "My body told me to do something or shut up! But you were on the professor, I mean Richard."

"And now it's your turn," said Ela. She rose and went to grab a towel.

Magdalena wanted to be disappointed, but was still glowing from the Vhyirmat-induced orgasm, so her thoughts came jumbling out. I motioned for her to sit down on my lap.

With gentle words I calmed her. As our breathing paced each other's, she went into a trance. I felt her go limp in my arms. Ela came back from the bathroom and stretched out on the bed, watching us. In Magdalena's hypnotic state, she agreed that she would be comfortable talking about sex with us, especially the many things she had never experienced. And, she understood the priority that Ela had to have this day - and night.

She felt better when we were through. Without asking, she began to caress my flaccid manhood, swiping the silver after-cum on her fingers and then coating her clit with the much-desired fluid. She licked her fingers and then slipped them into her vagina, rocking and rolling dangerously on my lap.

"I have something better," I immodestly pointed out. To her surprise, her caresses had begun to bring me to life and suddenly my dick was a vibrator held in her hand, stimulating her already sensitized clit more than she had ever experienced.

"God, I want you now! Please..." My engorged head found her heat, spreading her lips wide for a smooth entry, my cock deeper and deeper with each stroke, the chair creaking with each stroke. Feverishly she whispered my name over and over again as the sweet tension rose and she climbed toward another orgasm.

The tempo of my thrusts sped up in response to her urging hips and I felt my cock harden to stiff power again. She must have never felt that before, never experienced that most private thrill - her man totally hers and then his second orgasm, totally hers. As the pure seconds rushed into her, she cried out and then shuddered into an orgasm of her own.

I would like to think it was all me, but I knew that I had never been an artist of orgasms like my friend Dean. Magdalena would not have admitted to making comparisons, but she probably was comparing me to her husband. And there was Ela/Vhyirmat over there on the bed, grinning like the Cheshire Cat as she watched us. Had she intervened somehow?

Magdalena and I helped each other wash up, playing around with each other. Her coffee creamed complexion was complemented by the mint green towels. I mentioned that and she snatched one away from me and wrapped herself in it. Then she slowly did a strip tease and threw herself into my arms. Standing on tiptoe, her warming sex lips reached my balls; her dark brown-black curls tickled me; she grinned wickedly. [I always enjoy watching the rapid transition of a naïve woman to a skilled lover. It happens so fast because the skills were just covered up; they were there already.]

"Hey, you two!" Ela called. We scurried out of the bathroom and jumped on the bed - on each side of her. Time flew quickly as we reached our goal. Magdalena did not know it, but with my help her subconscious found that it was in charge and that she must accept that it was time to go home. The sleeping potion would not last long enough for her to spend the night with us. The Sheer Heaven lingerie went back on. Ela and I suspected that she might have future uses for it now.

And then it was Ela's turn to enter a deep trance, which went more quickly this session than before. I flipped on my recorder and she began her story when I reminded her that she was going to take a ship - a boat - a vessel - and then a train to Berlin. Now it was 1910.

---------------------------

It was dusk when the Channel ferry sailed out of Harwich. Ela stood at the rail, watching the little port city as the vessel picked up speed. For Ela this was new, for Vhyirmat it brought back memories of past lives. She recalled sailing out of exciting, hectic Piraeus into the Mediterranean, the rhythmic drumbeat of the slavemaster signaling the strokes that pushed them into the open sea under a warm sun. Then she and the ship's owner had gone below decks to his cabin for lovemaking that he would never forget - as part of a plan by the goddess that Vhyirmat never comprehended.

Now, there was the rhythmic beat of steam pistons, and a misty rain on her face that brought her back to the present. It had been too long, she could tell from her thoughts wandering, too long since she had taken a man. And from Ela's needs, it had been too long since she had finished off the sandwiches and biscuits that her family had packed in the village.

Ela/ Vhyirmat, played with by a gusty wind, walked along the wet deck and found the entrance to the buffet. It was warm and stuffy inside, just what she wanted now. Tea and digestive biscuits fit within her travel budget and on the tables there were jars of chunky berry jam and marmalade.

Most passengers had gone to their cabins for the short night, but three men talked excitedly at a table nearby. They were not talking about the Americans' President Taft or of George V taking the British throne. Well, she realized, two older men talked, and one young man listened. When he did speak, though, she noticed that the other men listened to what he had to say. He was dressed in English tweeds and from time to time the blond twenty-something pulled a notebook out of his pocket and wrote down - of course - notes.

His earnest attention to the two men's conversation amused her. Ela was attractive enough to have expected at least a lingering glance from him. Vhyirmat's curiosity was aroused. She began to picture him as a possible lover for this night, challenging herself to draw him away from the business in which he was engaged. He looked up at her as her thoughts carried to his. Having finished her snack, she rose, glanced over her shoulder at him and went back out onto the deck.

The wind had calmed, but everything glistened with drops of water in the light of the ship's modern Edison incandescents. There were gaps in the clouds now and moonlight intermittently lit the water. And as Vhyirmat had mentally proposed, the young man emerged from the buffet cabin door. He nodded toward her and then reviewing his notebook jotted down some additional comment. Vhyirmat could have been annoyed, but in centuries past had learned patience. She visualized them conversing.

"The weather isn't as bad as it could be, eh?" he remarked, sliding the notebook deep into his coat pocket. Vhyirmat groaned inwardly: talking about the weather!

"I was rather wet when I went in for tea. What is your name?" She brushed aside a lock of wet hair and liked the way that he watched her. He had a smile now. She felt rather wet in a different way. It was not that long a voyage for a modern ship like this. Things needed to move quickly, but she did not want to frighten him, either. She intensified their thoughts.

"James, but everyone calls me Jim. Royster."

"I'm Ela Worthing." He moved closer. "Well, Mr. Royster," she said in a teasing tone, "what brings you on this voyage?"

"Jim, call me Jim," he laughed. He has a sense of humour, she thought. "And Harwich to Antwerp isn't much of a voyage. I'm an engineering student. I'm working with Herr Diesel on his project."

"But you're English? Is he German?"

"Yes, to both questions. In this day and age, engineering and business are international. The other fellow with us is a Yank. Some sort of banker."

"Tell me about your project." That was a mistake Vhyirmat realized. Jim launched into a long technical outline about a new type of motor. Raising her voice, she interrupted.

"Stand a little closer, it's hard to hear you with this wind." It was true that the wind had picked up a bit. Jim moved closer.

"Let me try to understand how this thing of yours - and Herr Diesel's - works."

"All right," he slowed down. "Oil is sprayed into the chamber, and then the piston pushes in, deeper and deeper. With the pressure, the oil gets hotter and hotter.."

"And then the oil explodes and the piston withdraws." Vhyirmat smiled. In a moment he would set aside his technical thoughts.

"Well, not all the way out, it pulls almost all the way and then plunges in again."

"And there is an explosion every time it slides in? That must make it very... powerful! But it must be well-lubricated, yes?"

Jim nodded. Vhyirmat was convinced that he was the man for tonight. She focused her thoughts on Jim's. He was beginning to think about what they had just discussed in a different way. She leaned forward as if to give him a peck on the cheek, but he turned his head and the peck turned into more of a bushel of kisses.

"It's getting chilly out here," she whispered.

Without speaking, they went down to his cabin. It was small, like hers, but he had placed all his things neatly. He took her coat and hung it by the radiator to dry. There was room enough for them to rush to get their clothes off. It took less room to embrace as tightly as they did.

"I don't have a condom," Jim murmured. Ela/Vhyirmat told him not to worry, unable for now to explain that she was protected by the goddess! He was worrying and so Vhyirmat increased the intensity of their thoughts. His steadily growing manhood had stopped its rise and now suddenly it swung upward. Then it paused again.

"This is my first time, I'm a virgin," Jim admitted. "I mean I've spooned with girls back home and naturally we've played around, but..." Ela/ Vhyirmat touched her finger to her lips to silence him.

"Just stretch out on the berth." She turned off the light; a small, blue nightlight came on. As his eyes became accustomed to it, he could see Ela's nude figure, hands reaching up. She turned, stopping at each quarter-turn, whispering words that he could not hear. As she prayed for the goddess to bless this bed and the young man, she felt herself undergoing a beautiful transformation: her breasts swelling, nipples rising, heat radiating. It was more than the usual enjoyment; it was a sign that the goddess was rewarding her choice.

She stood arms akimbo for a moment, looking down at his eager excitement. Then she knelt and offered her breasts for his kisses. He was young, but it had been a long day and his beard was rough. She whispered that news to him and he pulled away. Her breath quickened as his hand found her breast and caressed it, urging the nipple to swell again and harden against his palm. Rough, she thought, but a man who thought of pleasuring her first. She rose and climbed into the berth, kneeling over him, her hand enfolding his throbbing erection. As if measuring it she slid her hot hand from its head to the roiling balls at its base. Vhyirmat's focused thoughts as she sensed the silvery fluid on her hand sent a shudder through Ela's pulsing body and as if on command, her thighs were over him and she felt him pushing deep. Her excited murmurs urged him to take his own pleasure and in her hot vagina he had no choice but to surrender the semen that she now so urgently needed.

Sighs and moans filled the small cabin as the couple toyed with each other, played with each other until finally they drifted into dreamful sleep. All the while they had not been conscious of the steady beat of the steam pistons driving them toward the Belgian coast, but now as it slowed Ela/Vhyirmat hurried to gather her clothes and make herself somewhat presentable. Jim remained asleep. She found his notebook and pencil and underneath some strange math formulas she wrote her aunt's address in Berlin. And then she blew the sleeping lump a sweet kiss and scurried down the corridor to her cabin and her toiletries.

Shortly the steward knocked on the cabin door with a tea tray of continental breakfast items. She chose some biscuits and took the cup of pre-sweetened tea. The steward looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow. Her berth, she realized, had not been slept in.

12