Payback

Story Info
A husband in trouble, a wife's dark fetish & payback demand.
6.3k words
3.88
4.8k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note. All persons entirely fictional. I started this tale, and just followed where it led me. I probably ended up somewhere I was not expecting, but then that's all part of it.

"It's me. I need you to listen. Don't interrupt. I fucked up, and I'm in trouble...I'm sorry babe, I...I don't know what to say, I can explain later, but right now I need you to get home quick, pack a bag, and meet me at the station ok. Can you do that for me?"

"Is this for real? Are you fucking serious Dan, what did you do?"

"No time for that, please just do as I ask, I promise to explain when I see you, be quick."

"But what about work? I can't just walk out."

"For fucks sake Jen, tell them something urgent's come up, I mean, it ain't a lie...please Jen, I need your help."

The phone went dead.

"Dan? Dan? You still there? DAN?"

Jen was out of her fucking mind with worry at the possibilities of what Dan had done, that made him so scared, that meant they had to leave somewhere in a hurry by the sounds of it.

She told her boss she had to go, family emergency, someone had been injured and was in hospital (hoping that her lie didn't become a truth). Then she ran out of the door, and drove home like a lunatic, breaking multiple traffic laws in the process.

She burst in through the front door, ran upstairs and grabbed a bag from the closet and hastily started throwing clothes into it.

Then she heard it. A ringing phone. It was on the nightstand on Dan's side of the bed; she hadn't seen it in her panic. She knew it wasn't Dan's. She had never seen it before.

Tentatively, she approached the phone, and noted there was no caller ID on its face, but it continued to ring loudly, insistent, like it knew she was there and was stalling.

She snatched it up and said almost in a whisper. "Hello, who is this?"

A distorted, robotic sounding voice replied. "If you want to see your husband again, or if you don't want him hurt, then you need to follow my instructions."

"Wh...what the fuck do you mean? Who the fuck are you...what the fu..."

"Shut the fuck up bitch and listen...not another fucking word or he gets a slap...you hear me?"

She just nodded, even though she couldn't be seen, or so she thought, too afraid to utter another word, but it seemed whoever it was got the message.

"OK...your old man has been a very bad boy, and he owes some very nasty people an awful lot of money."

"Now, it seems he can't pay us back what he took, so we have suggested an alternative arrangement to remind him that it's not wise to mess with us, something that will hurt him good and remind him not to fuck us over, otherwise there are consequences. And this involves you."

"Me...ho..how? How do I know you have him...how do I know this is real?"

"Hang up. I'll FaceTime you back."

She complied and within seconds the FaceTime feature lit up. She answered and was faced with Dan tied to a chair, with a few cuts and bruises obvious on his face. He appeared to be in some old warehouse.

She gasped..."Dan, Dan you okay baby, what have they done to you?"

"Jen, don't do what they ask ok, leave me, don't get involved....I can't let you get hurt for my fuck up."

For that he got a punch to the gut, making him double over and cough and splutter.

"Stop, stop, leave him alone you bastard."

"Oooh Danny boy, she's a feisty one, I'm going to enjoy her."

"What? What did you say?" Demanded Jen.

"I'm going to text you some instructions. You follow them all precisely and everything is going to be fine. Do not go to the Police. Trust me we will know. The phone is a burner, but keep hold of it until you get here."

"Here, where is here?"

"All in the instructions, and do not be late, or he gets knocked about more for every minute you are."

The screen went blank. Seconds later a message came through and it chilled her to the bone. She began to realise what their payment would be. Her.

She had serious doubts about this, but what choice did she have? She loved Dan. She couldn't leave him to get beaten to a pulp. Or worse. Despite her conflict she decided she had to comply, and hoped that once there, if she could figure out what he'd done, what he owed, that perhaps she could reason with them, work something else out as payment. It's all she had.

She read the instructions again.

1. Dress sexily. Provocatively. Sexy lingerie. You need to look like a whore.

2. Come to this address. Alone. I remind you again we will know if you try anything.

3. The Old Cannery, Bucktown - use Google.

4. You have 2 hours to get here before the beatings start.

5. Bring the phone so we can track you / keep in contact if needed.

She began to weep in frustration, knowing what her probable fate was. She was going to be prostituted to pay Dan's debt. She eventually wiped her eyes, and stood tall, determined not to let them get to her; her heart trying hard to become stone. But she was also disturbingly aware that her cheeks were not the only things that were damp at the prospect of her likely fate.

She undressed and walked toward the en-suite to shower.

Unknown to her, her every move was being streamed live and being watched by multiple eyes at the Old Cannery.

"Fuck me Dan, you is a lucky boy."

"Them's some fine tits and woohee...look at that shaven pussy. Oh man, I can't wait to stick my big nigger cock in that tight pussy white boy."

Dan squirmed in his seat as the three black guys and himself watched his naked wife on the monitor showering, running her arms over her slender, shapely body, her tits, her shaven mound, her ass, her long toned legs, her long dark bangs. She was a great prize for sure.

Dan could see them groping their cocks as they watched her dry herself, then begin to dress, sheathing her nakedness in red silky lingerie. He heard them groan loudly as she bent at the waist to place her briefs over her ankles and they got a perfect view of her pussy lips, her slot.

"Fuck me baby, hurry up and get here, Daddy got a present for you, damn." One of them said. The others laughed and high-fived him.

They watched her finish dressing in an extremely short red and white polka dot summer dress, barely covering her ass, and with plenty of cleavage on show.

To top off the red theme, she wore slut red heels and deep crimson red lipstick, complimenting her dark, sultry makeup. She looked every inch a high class slut.

She left with about 45 minutes remaining to get to the warehouse, which according to Google was plenty.

She was about two miles from her destination, with 20 minutes to go when the phone rang.

The same robotic voice said. "Park the car now and walk the last few miles. No bus, no taxi. We don't want the car visible, and we don't want you having a quick means of escape. Do it now. Remember we are tracking you. Tick tock".

The line went dead before she could reply.

She found a spot on a side street, and figured she could still make it in time, though she'd have to hurry, which wasn't easy in heels.

Where she could do so, she removed her heels and jogged a little, the area was pretty seedy, run down and largely quiet, which was why they chose it no doubt; so she wasn't conspicuous running down the street, heels in hand, skirt rising over her arse, and tits almost bursting free.

As she approached the Old Cannery she got a text.

FIRE DOOR. LEFT CORNER. UP THE STAIRS. SECOND FLOOR.

She spotted the door and gingerly, opened it. She took in a deep breath and willed herself through and up the stone steps. At the second floor she replaced her heels and then stepped through another door in to a vast open floor. Just concrete floors and iron pillars except for some furniture items, a desk with a monitor on it, and a man in a chair with a hood over his head. Dan. She recognised his clothing, his shoes.

"Dan, oh my god Dan. Are you OK?"

She stepped forward quickly toward him, all fear gone out of concern for him.

"Jen...no...stop, please go, leave...you can't do this, please run before..."

Two masked figures stepped out from recesses either side of the door behind Jen, blocking her escape. And another stepped out from a wide supporting column right in her path as she ignored Dan and continued to dash toward him. She practically ran in to him, and he grabbed her wrists and gripped her tightly. She jumped in shock at his presence, but also recoiled at the sight of his mask hiding his face; and then feared the strength in his grip. He was a big, powerful man. A big powerful black man she noted from his hands.

"...It's too late...is that what you were about to say Danny boy?"

She turned her head sharply as she first heard approaching footsteps behind her, and then two different voices calling out to their accomplice; and saw two similar strong looking physiques approaching, also wearing masks, and also apparently black skinned.

All three wore workmen's overalls, the type mechanics used to wear, one piece with shoulder straps, with no obvious under shirt, and steel toe capped work boots. The masks were similar too, just plain white death masks.

She could see the size of their tattooed biceps, strong broad shoulders, and rock hard pecks tenting the top of the overalls. It was also hard not to notice in the two men marching toward her, the movement down below in the groin area. Their obviously large cocks swinging around as their limbs strode forward, disturbing the canvas type material, perfectly outlined as the cloth wrapped around the girth and length.

She was terrified, frozen in the vice grip of one guy, as the other two arrived behind her, flanking her either side, but her fear was largely over concern at what would happen to Dan, rather than what she expected would happen to her.

In truth, the situation she was faced with was to her somehow surreal, like Déjà vu.

She had been here before many times in her mind, in her fantasies, in her deepest desires and most erotic dreams, as well as in her love making with Dan as role play. This was the real life embodiment of her absolute taboo sexual fantasy, her darkest fetish, to be taken by three, muscular, hung black men - against her will. To be absolutely used and fucked hard like a cheap slut...to be defiled and dominated by them and used as their fuck toy.

Her whole body tingled in anticipation of what was to come, but was also seriously conflicted given Dan's predicament. She had to bargain with them, she couldn't just let them take her in front of Dan. She was sure it would destroy him and in doing so them, to see her used by 3 big black cocks while he was tied up, unable to do anything to prevent it. In truth, she was perhaps also scared of how she would respond to these men, and give Dan reason to wonder if she was enjoying it, given their sexual revelations to each other.

"So what does he owe you, I am sure we can find another solution, other than what you have planned"

"Oh...and what is it you think we have planned?" Said the guy gripping her now sore wrists.

"Well, given the dress code I was given, I expect I am to be your payment, I expect you plan on fucking me in front of him to wipe the slate clean."

"Well, well, well...what a great idea, we hadn't actually thought of that had we lads?" He said sarcastically. And the other two laughed.

"And, this doesn't seem to concern you as much as would be expected, it's almost like you want it to happen." He said slyly. It was if he knew her deepest secret.

"Oh believe me, I would rather it not happen, I would rather Dan not have to see his wife raped by three black fuck wits, lets see Larry (she pointed to the guy in front) and Curly (guy to her left) and Mo (guy to her right), I'd rather find another answer. So is there one?"

"You got a smart mouth bitch, maybe it needs silencing with a big, fat, black cock. Unless you got a hundred grand, plus 10 grand interest right now, then there ain't no other option. We ain't HSBC bitch...we don't do weekly payment plans where cash is involved, but you see, we absolutely will take weekly payments for alternative payback methods, and this, right here, right now, is only the first instalment. Fucking you tonight, ain't worth £110k bitch. You're hot, but you're not worth that in one instalment, so we will be back for more, as often as we decide, and if you don't pay, then Dan goes away."

Dan yelled out then. "Fuck you. Leave her alone, she has nothing to do with this, this is my doing, let her fucking go you fucking sick bastards."

Curly stepped over to Dan and slammed a fist in to his gut. He doubled over in pain, winded and spluttering under the hood.

"Now, now Danny boy...you know you shouldn't have taken that money, and you know a debt has to be paid...and well, it is also kinda your fault that she's here paying it for you, so shut the fuck up, or you'll get more pain."

"What? What does that mean? How is it his fault that I am used to pay his debt?"

"Dan, Dan what the fuck does he mean, what else have you done?" She glared at Dan inquiringly, even though he couldn't see her.

"Well, now." Said Larry, who was clearly the boss.

"We don't want a lovers tiff now do we. So enough chit chat for now, it's time you got busy working, paying a bit of what he owes."

He finally let go of her wrists, but immediately shot his left hand up under her very short dress and gripped her silk-clad pussy in his vice like hand.

Curly and Mo got the memo, and moved in closer, each running a hand up her hamstrings and on to her ass, gripping a firm, but very moisturised buttock each, fingers breaching the flimsy elastic of the silky briefs.

Jen tried to wriggle free of them, but it was half-hearted, deep down she knew there was no point in fighting them, they were too big, and too strong...and deeper still in the depths of her soul, in the darkest corners of her psyche there was a dormant, but awakening excitement.

'"Jen, Jen...what's happening...leave her alone..Jen, no please don't hurt her...leave her."

"Take the hood off." Ordered Larry, and Curly obliged...allowing Dan to take in the scene before him. Larry's hand gripping his wife's cunt under her dress, and Mo groping her ass. Curly was quick to return to add his own hand to Dan's wife's skin.

"No, no, no, no...stop, please don't do this." Dan cried in desperation.

"Too late, Danny boy, too late." Muttered Larry.

Jen could feel Larry's fat finger pressing firmly between her labia, forcing the silken cloth of her briefs in to the crevice of her shaven pussy, making it damp, his finger seeking her hidden clit. She stared defiantly in to his eyes peeking through his mask, trying not to show emotion, but inside she was beginning to panic, because she knew he would soon discover just how wet she was from his probing, and the wandering hands of his two friends.

Dan's head drooped, eyes closed shut, as he muttered to himself over and over, "please don't, I'm so sorry Jen...so sorry. Please forgive me."

"Enough bitching Dan, fucking act like a fucking man and take your punishment, she has more balls than you, you fucking pussy."

"I think we need to see those amazing tits again." Said Mo.

"Wait, what? Again? When have you seen them before?"

Larry laughed. "Oh we've seen it all baby, we all watched you get ready on the monitor over there, we left a few cameras in your home so we knew you followed our instructions, and didn't do anything stupid."

"Oh." Was all she could muster.

She felt the zipper lowered on her dress at her back, and then pulled down over her hips and along her legs to the floor, where it bunched at her ankles and feet.

"Wow." Said Mo. "You are some fine piece of ass."

She stood there between them in her heels, red silk briefs and red silk strapless bra, nipples proud, long tanned legs, topped by shapely hips and slim waist. Crimson red lips pouting, enticing, inviting. She was smoking hot. Even Dan sat and stared, weirdly proud of how she looked.

Larry, took his probing further by sliding his fingers inside her briefs to touch her flesh on flesh.

"Spread your legs wider." Larry demanded. She obeyed.

His hand reached under her, between her legs and fingers parted her and discovered her wetness. She let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes briefly as his fingers sank deeper, as far as he could reach from the semi-awkward upright stance.

She felt her bra removed. She wasn't sure if it was Curly or Mo, but within seconds both had a hand on a breast, squeezing them in their meaty hands. Her nipples were pinched in unison, god it was like these guys were synchronised, practised, rehearsed. They did everything at the same time.

Both moved around her slightly, more toward the front.

"Fuck this." Said Curly. "I'm gonna need my mouth, this fucking mask has to go, I don't give a shit if she sees me, what's she gonna do?"

After a short pause, Larry nodded, and all three took their masks off. Jen saw their faces briefly for the first time and was surprised to find all three were pleasing to the eye.

Two faces then disappeared, to be replaced with a view of the backs of their heads, as Mo and Curly dropped down to feast on her now engorged breasts, nipples rock hard, as her excitement grew...despite this supposedly being non-consensual. In fact it was exactly this reason why she was getting very aroused. Her fantasy was coming true.

Larry, removed his hand and dropped on his haunches, pulled her briefs off her hips, and down her legs to sit on top of the dress. He gripped her ankles in turn, stepping her out of both dress and briefs, leaving her entirely naked except for her heels.

His hands then reached around her and gripped her buttocks, then gently dragged her hips forward on to his waiting mouth, and tongue.

Dan was transfixed. His wife was being assaulted by three black guys right in front of him, and he knew he was to blame. He also knew that Jen would perversely be getting off on what was happening to her, which is why there was little drama from her about her fate. He was acutely aware that she had a gang-rape fetish, it was her deepest, darkest fantasy, and one they spoke of often during sex, one that got her off as they both pretended she was cornered and gang-banged by three hung black men. This was exactly how her fantasy played out, and now she was living it for real. And he knew there was a reason for that too. That it was no coincidence.

Larry's tongue and mouth were lapping her shaven pussy, finding her clit and lashing it, making her groan. He was eating her fine.

Mo and Curly, decided it was time to step it up a bit. They undid the shoulder straps on their overalls, and slid the loose fitting garment all the way down to their ankles, freeing their long, thick semi-erect black cocks, which they brought up against her thighs on either side of her, grinding their huge swelling cocks in to her.

"Take hold of our cocks, stroke them rock hard baby."

Her hands dropped to her sides and took a hold of a cock in each. She shivered as she was able to confirm their size. They felt identical, in fact these two looked pretty identical too, and it dawned on her that they could be twins. It would explain why they did everything in unison.

Dan felt helpless. He was distraught as he saw proceedings go up another level. He tried to wriggle free, but knew it was pointless. It was almost like he did it for effect, to show Jen he was trying to come to her rescue, trying to save her, but he knew it was all in vain. He half suspected she wouldn't want to be saved anyhow.

Larry, had inserted two fingers inside Jen and was furiously finger fucking her wetness as his tongue and mouth still worked her clit.

He paused. "For a woman in your situation you seem to be responding well...in fact your pussy is soaking wet baby, its almost like its desperate to take our big, black cocks."

12