Payback at The Reception

Story Info
Two scheming young women exact revenge on a sourpuss MILF.
1.2k words
3.82
17.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

"Oh, God! She's wasted! We better get her out of here. Trevor Get over here! You too, Melanie."

The tall and handsome tuxedoed man and the petite blonde maid of honor crossed the short distance to where the strawberry blonde was supporting the attractive middle-aged brunette matron of honor.

"Jeeze, Hillary she's smashed, and the bar only just opened."

"Yeah, I MAY have had something to with that."

"What did you do girl?" asked the petite blonde.

"I got rid of a wet blanket. Why Julie asked her to be in the wedding party is a mystery I'll never solve."

"She's a co-worker or something," returned Melanie, the blonde.

"Well, she's been no fun since the bachelorette party. She didn't want to play any of the kinky games, didn't fondle the male stripper, she brought a really cheap and tacky gift, and, she practically snarled through all the wedding pictures. She came THIS close to entirely ruining Julie and Mark's special day! She deserves a major payback for being such a bitter and uncooperative bitch!"

"I heard that she was upset that her husband could not be here for the wedding, something about an oil rig emergency, I didn't get it all."

"A woman of class rises above her circumstances. Let's get her up to her room."

Hillary fished the room key from the inebriated woman's clutch purse.

Guide her through the back door, Trevor. It's closest to the elevator.

The tall man in formal wear supported the trim older woman as the elevator rose to the seventh floor. He thought her relaxed face rather attractive. Quite a pleasant change from the scowl she had been wearing all day. The angle at which he held her gave Trevor an unobstructed view of her boobs. The older woman was quite nicely stacked and the gown she was wearing emphasized that fact marvelously. He felt a tremor course through her body. A retching sound filled the elevator and the barely conscious woman vomited prodigiously all over the front of her expensive gown.

"Jesus Christ! What did you give her, Hillary?"

"Something that should have just made her mellow. Mrs. Robinson here is a real lightweight. Thank God we are on her floor. If I had to stay here smelling her puke for one more second, I would be hurling myself."

Hillary looked at the passkey.

"Her room is not far. Just three more doors, Trevor."

The door swung open revealing a modest suite. Trevor guided the insensate woman to the bed and laid her down gently on her back.

"It's been real ladies, but..."

"Where the fuck do you think you are going Trevor?" asked Hillary.

"Yeah, we can't let her sleep in her own vomit. We've got to strip her down and we need you for the heavy lifting!" put in Melanie.

"I'm not cool with that, girls."

"Listen, Trevor. If you give us a solid, you have a chance of scoring with one or perhaps both of us. But that tantalizing offer starts to evaporate real soon."

Trevor looked from one beautiful young woman to the other. The struggle between his morals and his libido ended in a one-sided rout.

"Fine. How can I help?"

Grab her arms and pull her upwards so Melanie and I can work her zipper down.

The dark-hair young man grasped the now unconscious woman by the forearms and levered her to a sitting position. She really was quite attractive for an older woman. The bodice of the dress sagged. Hillary unclasped the woman's brassiere and then said, "OK Trevor set her back down."

Melanie tugged down the bodice of the dress, pulling the bra away with it.

"Woah!" offered Trevor as he spied the woman's unholstered and quite ample breasts. They looked like half melons with light brown areolas and chance pink nipples.

"You've seen one set of boobs, you've seen them all," supplied Hillary.

"There is not a red-blooded male on the planet who would agree with that sentiment."

"Ha! Get her shoes, Mel. It's murder to walk in these things I can't imagine sleeping in them."

"Right O."

"We have to get the dress the rest of the way off her, otherwise the vomit will get everywhere. Trevor, be a dear and boost her butt up."

As the young man obeyed orders, he noted that Mrs. Robinson had a shapely and firm butt. Her husband certainly was a lucky man.

She lay there, clad in just her white thigh-high self-supporting stockings and sheer panties. Trevor adjusted his trousers to hide his sudden and insistent stiffy. Though he had yet to get serious enough with a young woman to want to marry her, Trevor nonetheless hoped that when he was an old married guy his wife would look just that of the woman unveiled before him now. She was fine everywhere. Her pretty features had gentle lines that gave her character. Below her sinuous neck, her ample bosom narrowed to a flat tummy with just a hint of sag from childbirth and wide hips that yielded to long, shapely legs.

Melanie and Hillary focused on Mrs. Robinson's crotch.

"Gross!"

"Has that bitch ever shaved or trimmed?"

The two women looked at each other.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking, Melanie?"

"Yeah!"

"Tug her panties off, Trevor. We'll be back in a minute."

The girls broke into giggles as they disappeared into the bathroom.

Trevor tugged down and off the translucent panties revealing a full and abundant black bush in an astonishingly wild state. Seeing her in just her stockings caused him to emit a slow whistle.

Hillary and Melanie returned with some cuticle scissors, shaving cream, and a razor.

"Spread 'em, Trevor."

The handsome young man parted the unconscious woman's finely turned legs and stepped away from the bed.

"How far should we go, Mel?"

"That forest? Only a total clear-cutting will do!"

"I hear ya."

Trevor watched spellbound as Melanie and Hillary gathered Mrs. Robinson's thick pubic carpeting into little bundles and cut them away. Hillary placed the bundles in a paper cup stolen from the room's coffee service. There was quite the pile in the bottom of the cup by the time the older woman had been reduced to the briefest of stubble. Then, they set to work with the shaving cream and the razor abetted with a damp washcloth.

"Holy shit, that was a lot of hair!" stated Hillary as she contemplated the now bald vagina in the center of the bed.

"She'll thank us later," chimed in Melanie.

"How's it look, Trevor?"

"From here, mighty fine!"

"Ours are so much nicer, stud. As you will soon find out!" said Melanie with a laugh.

"You know there is one thing more needed to give Miss Sour Puss, a complete comeuppance."

She reached into her tiny purse and departed for the mini-fridge. A moment later she was back with a condom filled with white liquid.

"It's Half-and-Half, but I doubt that she will ever figure that out!"

Melanie laughed evilly as she placed the condom on the bed just below the woman's freshly shorn sex.

The two girls manipulated the sheet and duvet out from under and then over the recumbent body. They had Trevor turn her over so that if she threw up again, she wouldn't drown on her own vomit.

Hillary handed the paper cup to Trevor.

"Here is a souvenir for being such a good sport. Now, why don't we adjourn to my room for a few rounds of strip poker."

The trio of young people exited the room and doused the lights. The rest of their evening was terrific in every way.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers