Payback Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he'd finished his orgasm I made a point of swallowing it and licking his cock clean, It really was a fine specimen. I looked up at him again. He was still smiling and I smiled back. Not forced this time, but genuine. He was quite cute.

When he was going limp I put his penis away giving it a last admiring glance. And then while still on my knees I asked, "Will there be anything else?"

"Two more of these cocktails please, Honey."

I stood up, straightened my skirt trying to hide the erection I still had, and wrote the order down. While I did, both of the guys slipped money into the top of my stockings. The one who'd jerked himself off reached under my skirt and squeezed my cock through the satin panties after he'd put the money in the top of my stockings. For a moment I thought I was going to cum, but then he let me go. I bit my bottom lip and fluttered my eyelids at him. Well the one that wasn't covered in his cum anyway.

Released from his grip, I thanked them and tottered back to the bar. Belle took one look at me and told me to go through to the dressing room. She then turned to Alisa and told her to make the drinks.

In the dressing room I sat in front of one of the mirrors and saw my reflection. I looked a mess. There was cum on both my cheeks, a line of it running from one eyebrow to the corner of my mouth, specks on my top and in my wig. I looked awful, but I felt horny. I smiled at my reflection.

Belle looked at me and gave a satisfying nod. "Good girl. It looks like you gave the punters a good time. Now let's clean you up."

I think if I'd been left alone I would have stared at myself in the mirror and jerked off. But I had work to get back to. Belle grabbed some tissues and began cleaning me up. She used a wet wipes on my wig and top. "We'll touch up your make-up," she told me. "You'll find you have to do it often. That's why you and Ronni will get good at putting the stuff on in no time. You'll get lots of practice."

While she did her work, getting me to do the foundation and a hint of blusher, another of the girls, Michelle, came in. She too had cum on her face. But unlike me who was still smiling at the experience, she looked furious.

"You put that new bitch with Mr Fantastic," she moaned at Belle. She reached out her hand from where she sat at the next dresser and touched my hand. "Not you sweetie, your friend."

"I thought it would do her good, break her in easy," Belle said.

Michelle wiped the cum off her face and began to touch up the make-up where it was needed. "You know the rest of us love him. He's the best. You shouldn't give him to a new girl until she's earned it."

As Michelle spoke, Jimmy, that is, Ronni, came in. He was taking small mincing steps. He too had spunk on his face. He sat carefully in front of the mirror on the other side of me. Michelle greeted him by saying, "Cow!"

"Shell, don't be such a bitch to the new girl," Belle admonished her. She then patted my shoulder and said, "Marie, you're good to go."

I got up and said to Jimmy, "Are you okay?"

Jimmy bit his bottom lip and looked down coyly. "Of course she's okay," said Michelle. "She's just been ridden by a god." Jimmy glanced back up at me, still biting his lip, and his head sank into his shoulders. It was a very girly reaction.

I didn't have time to chat. I went back out to work.

I picked up the drinks from Alisa at the bar and took them to the two guys who'd cum over me. As I did I noticed that the light was on at table eight. I gave the two guys their drinks and felt them pat my bum as I left to go to table eight. When I got there the old man in the middle of the two younger ones said, "You took your time."

"Pardon, mon cherie, I had a make-up malfunction." One of the younger men laughed. I noticed that they had finished their drinks. "Do you want the same again?" I asked.

The older man reached between my legs and grabbed my cock. It had been rock hard when the two guys in the other booth had creamed over my face, but it had gone down now. "No. We want something else," the man said.

While I had taken an instant dislike to the old man, I smiled as sweetly as I could. "And what would that be?" I asked.

"I want my friend to fuck you," the old man said.

The two younger men stood up and dropped their trousers. They'd obviously been playing with themselves as their cocks were already hard. I looked at the one guy and bit my lip. His cock looked huge. It wasn't huge that way the guy in the other booth had looked when I'd first seen a penis up close, but huge in that it could belong on a horse. "Put some lube on, Babe," he told me.

With trembling hands I took the lube out of the small apron at the front of my skirt, put some onto my hands and began to smear it on his cock. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I'd like to say that I wanted to run away, although in the heels that wouldn't be far or fast. But I didn't want to run. I'd seen the blissful look on Jimmy's face and wanted what he'd had. And rubbing lube onto that monster penis was turning me on. Although the turn on might have come from the fondling the old man was giving me through my panties. He had an expert touch, and I smiled at him. Genuine this time, not forced.

When the hunk's cock was lubricated, he bent me over the table. After he'd jabbed at my arsehole a few times, I felt his fingers slide in to open me up. I gave a little yelp. The old man said, "That's it darlin'. I want to hear your squeal." Then the guy behind me tried to enter me again. There was no resistance from my body this time. He slid in.

It hurt, but in a wonderful way. It was like I was stuck halfway between heaven and hell. As the guy ramped up the tempo with his thrusts, the other stud came round in front of me at the other side of the table and shoved his cock in my face. I grabbed the base of it and put the end in my mouth. It was the only way to top myself shouting at with joy at what the stallion was doing to me from behind.

The old man was working my cock with his delicate touch. "Tell me when you're about to cum," he said.

The stallion had only been humping me for a minute, but I took the cock from my mouth. "I'm nearly there," I gasped, all trace of a fake French accent gone.

And with that the guy shafting me lifted me from the table with his strong arms and turned me round to face the old man, not letting his cock out of me, The old guy dropped to his knees and took me in his mouth. The moment I felt his tongue on the tip of my cock, I came. I looked down at the bald top of the old man's head as he guzzled my sperm.

"Good girl," he said when I'd finished. He then told the two studs to go at me again. I didn't resist. I wanted them in me.

After a while the one I was blowing said he was close. I thought he was going to take his lovely cock away from my mouth, but he wanted instruction from the old man. "Feed it to the lady," the old man said.

I guzzled his cum down as the stallion continued to rid me. It tasted nice. The spunk I'd eaten until then hadn't tasted good, but this did. And while the texture was the same as the two guys at the other table, I liked it now. It might have had something to do with the pleasure I was still getting from where the stallion was riding me. I drank the man's cum down gladly while I looked up into his face.

Then it was the stallion's turn. He stopped his thrusts and told the old man in a strained voice that he was nearly there. The old man said, "Feed it to her," again.

The man pulled out of my ass, dragged me off the table and shoved his cock into my mouth. It tasted strangely wonderful, his delicious cum with a hint of strawberry flavoured lube. I had barely had a chance to swallow his load before the old guy who'd been fondling himself pushed the stud aside and put his cock into my mouth.

I looked up at him as he came. I had thought his features hard and stern when I first saw him, and had taken an instant dislike to him. But now his face softened as he came. He looked benevolent and kindly. I had wondered what an old man's cock was like. Now I found that it was as hard as a youngster's. And just as pretty to look at as the others' had been.

When he finished and I'd licked him dry, I got off the table, pulled my knickers up and smiled at the men as they put their dicks away. "And will there be anything else?" I asked breathlessly, trying to put on the French accent and sound as feminine as I could. They gave me their drinks order and patted my bum when I went to get them. I felt used and sore. And strangely elated. I knew there was a smile on my face, but I couldn't shift it even if I'd wanted to.

Belle was behind the bar with Jimmy. I looked at him and bit my bottom lip as he had done when he came back from seeing to Mr Fantastic. I gave the order to Belle. She said, "Did you enjoy that, Marie?"

I looked at Jimmy and mumbled, "Yes."

Belle looked around the room. "Ronni, your other table's lit up."

Jimmy looked at me, opened his mouth as if to speak, shrugged his shoulders, smiled and went off to the booth taking little mincing steps in his heels.

As Belle finished making the drinks she asked me if one of the studs had cum up my bum. "No, the old guy told them to cum in my mouth," I said.

"And Daddy, the old guy as you call him, where did he finish?"

"He came in my mouth too."

Belle stopped and looked at me. "Really? You must be good. He normally finishes over the girl's face, of over her back if he's riding her. I expect he'll tip you well."

He did. When I took them their drinks he thrust a wedge of notes down my stocking top. I brushed his cheek and thanked him. And when I went back to the bar I had a smile on my face.

By this time my feet had begun to hurt. The heels were killing me. Belle let me stand behind the bar and slip them off while I waited for the next table, but she told me I had to have them on when I was on the other side of the bar. "The customers expect it."

And that was how it went for the rest of the evening. I did the two guys again. And when they left I did the three guys that took their table. They all wanted blows. I gave them happily, drinking their cum and actually enjoying the taste and texture more with each new mouthful. "Daddy" and his "sons" who weren't actually his sons, didn't want any more extras, but the stayed for most of the night.

When service was over for the night, Jimmy and myself were shown to a bedroom. We hadn't got to know the place with all its rooms yet, the bedrooms were there for if the customers wanted it, but apparently most of the people who came were happy to be waited on at their tables.

Jimmy and I stripped, showered and then settled down to sleep in the bed. It was the first chance we'd had to talk all night.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be," I said.

"I hate myself for saying this, but I really enjoyed it, Really enjoyed it," he told me. "And Mr Fantastic..."

"Was he good?"

"Uhm, yummy."

"Really?"

"Really. His cock's about eight inches long, and it curves, like an arc. I was a bit nervous when he went to stick it in, but once he was inside, it was like I'd gone to heaven. I came. There was no touching it or anything, it was just having him up there."

Jimmy bit his lip and giggled. And it was then that I realised I wasn't sharing a bed with my old friend Jimmy, but with Ronni, and she was good company.

We talked about the guys we'd done and the cocks we'd sucked. For a while we almost forgot that the day had started out with us thinking we'd be shot. It's weird the way fate works sometimes.

12