Payback Pt. 05

Story Info
Danno investigates the disappearance + group holiday.
35.3k words
4.58
5k
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Payback (Part Five).

Categories: Consensual, Group, Role-play, Love.

39.

It was a very nice letter and gave me further insight to their situation which made me all the more determined to help them. I checked the emails and although the photos were a bit grainy I was pretty certain that Alicia was on one of the videos and that it was Rosie on the DVD. 'What do I do now?' I thought, I decided that there wasn't anything I could do until I had further information so I started to pen another letter.

"Dear Caroline and Alicia,

Thank you for your letter, if you send me a current photo of Alicia I will give it to Maddy so that she can see who she is writing to. There has been no news from my contacts so far, but I am happy to continue to search for answers for you, there is very little cost so far and I am doing this because I want to help you, not for any monetary reward, I am reasonably comfortable financially and am earning a living in a job that gives me plenty of spare time to pursue these things, so there is no need to worry, I just want to help.

Here is the second part of our story, it is a summary covering a few years, the first part is a bit disturbing and so you probably need to gloss over the bad part, when you read it to Alicia.

Maddy started a cookery night class course at a local college and met her best friend there, Sofia is of South American origin, although she was born in the states. Unfortunately her father was a drug dealer, (we found out later, he had raped her when she was ten when he was high on drugs) who dealt with the local gang. He had promised Sofia to the leader of the gang as a cook after she had passed her course for a big supply of drugs and protection, but in reality she would be his sex slave.

Maddy and I rescued her and her mother Lucia on the night of the end of course presentation and took them back to my house up in the hills. The gang was not amused and killed her father and burned the house down.

They lived with me for two weeks in one of my storage rooms, which I had set up as a bedroom and then I took then to my parents' house where they changed their names to Carmen and Conchita.

The mother cleans house for my retired parents and they both live in the Guest House, Carmen is studying for a degree in bio-engineering online and cooks the evening meals, Maddy is studying computer programming and is years ahead of her age and helps with the cooking too.

I started training the two girls in the small gym, Maddy was slim but unfit and Carmen was deliberately overweight so that she would be unattractive to any men or boys, she was frightened of all males and it took a lot of work to restore her confidence. There is an X-trainer and an exercise bike and Conchita decided that she wanted to lose weight so started training too. I have taught them all self-defence to a good degree and to swim, but not at the same time. I taught Maddy first and then Carmen with Maddy's help and later Conchita with both girl's help.

So as a family we seem to collect waifs and strays, it's just the way we are, so please don't be insulted by us wanting to help you if we possibly can."

Yours sincerely

Danno

I was pleased with the letter and kept copies of all of them on my computer for reference. I posted the letter the next day on my way to work and noted that there was still no reports on the news channels about the investigation.

I decided to put the three remaining statues and the bed into the upcoming celebrity auction to be held in West Palm Beach in a couple of weeks, I contacted the auction house and told them what I had and emailed copies of the certificates of authentication for each piece and they called back an hour later and accepted the items. I would have to deliver them in two journeys, because the statues were too heavy for one trip.

I loaded the van with the bed and one statue, strapped them down tightly and drove to West Palm Beach and delivered them to the auction house, I told them I would deliver the other two statues the next morning with the actual certificates, which I did.

On the Thursday I received another latter from Caroline,

"Dear Daniel,

I am happy for you to use our first names and am sorry about your nightmares but know all about night terrors, then I get up and see what my beautiful daughter has become and live the nightmare all day too. It is good that she doesn't remember much about anything before the incident, so doesn't have the bad dreams very often.

I will wait for confirmation from the police before I let myself grieve and if it is confirmed, I don't think I can tell her.

You don't have to do any more investigations, I cannot reimburse you for any of your costs; I will have to wait for the police to tell me anything they find.

I have told Alicia about you and how you have been trying to help us and she was really happy. I read her your story from the letter and she said she would like to talk to Maddy and meet her as she sounds really nice. I don't know if that's possible but perhaps she would like to write to her or email her if she wants to or has the time.

Please send the next part of your story, Alicia would like to hear it and I would too."

Yours sincerely

Caroline and Alicia

On Friday afternoon I drove to Duncellin with copies of the letters on a flash-drive for Maddy to read. The first thing I did was to update Stella in the state of the investigation and what I had managed to find out about the driver. All the girls were training and I stood and watched, Conchita was on the X-trainer but going at a steady pace, not overdoing it, she was not fat burning but just toning.

When they spotted me they all stopped and came to give me a hug. I whispered to Maddy that I wanted to talk to her in the dining room after training, she was puzzled and asked why but I kept her in the dark to tease her because I know she hates that. I went to my room to put on my swimming shorts and then to the pool to start doing lengths and eventually the girls joined me.

"Not wearing your new bikini then." I asked Conchita,

"No, I'm saving it for the holiday." she replied.

"How are you feeling now?" I continued.

"It is still a little tender but I'm still not doing any heavy lifting and not training hard yet." she said.

"Good, it's a long process after major surgery so you keep toning those abs and we will all be glad to see them on display in May," I replied. An hour later after showering and dressing Maddy dragged me out of the kitchen and into the dining room and said,

"Right Danno, what's all this secrecy about?" I laughed and told her to go and get her laptop. She came back a couple of minutes later and set it up on the table so I could plug in the flash-drive.

"You know I have been writing to that girl's mother," I said and she nodded, "Well here are the letters, read them and give me your honest opinion." She opened my first one, then the reply, my second and Caroline's reply to that one too, there were tears in her eyes,

"That poor girl, for her and her baby to have survived the 'hit and run,' even with her injuries and then to lose her daughter and not know... and finally this, it's so sad. At least she doesn't know the details you found... Of course I will write to her, but how do I talk to her, as a woman of twenty four or as a child or somewhere in between?" Maddy said sadly.

"I don't know, I didn't think to ask but I'll put it in my next letter which I will start tonight, it won't matter if you leave it for a week or so before you write, Caroline did sent me pictures of the little girl and Alicia at sixteen so I have her email address, I'll send her an email and ask now." I replied.

"Hi Caroline, I know we normally correspond by letter but I am with Maddy this weekend and she has asked an awkward question, she is quite happy to write to Alicia but asked how she should phrase the letter with regard to her head injury. Is it just memory relapses or is her mind stuck at a lower age?"

Danno

I sent it and received an answer an hour later.

"Hi Danno and Maddy, with regards to your question about Alicia, please treat her as an adult, the injury makes her forget things or periods of time or events but later she remembers them and forgets others, so we do have to repeat things quite a lot.

But she understands what is being said to her and her speech is normal too. She can read well but writing is a bit patchy, it sometimes goes wrong as her memory fluctuates. In fact she looks like a perfectly normal woman of twenty four but she just has this hit and miss memory."

Caroline.

I showed Maddy the reply and she sat and started to write a draft letter to Alicia, while I started my letter to Caroline. After half an hour she showed me her initial draft, in which she introduced herself and made polite enquiries about Alicia's health, then went on to talk about her life here and her friend Carmen. Then she moved on to talk about girly things, like clothes and music, asking Alicia for her opinions.

"What do you think Danno, will that do for now, I don't want to appear overbearing?" She asked.

"I think that is just right, not too long yet, with some information about yourself and encouraging her to express her opinions in a reply." I answered.

"Okay Danno, I'll write it out and you can post it on your way home with yours, maybe if things work out we could get Skype set up on their computer and we could have a conference call." Maddy suggested.

"That's a good idea but not for a while yet, let's just see how it goes for now Maddy." I said.

"What about that therapy that Caroline mentioned earlier, she said it was expensive, could we do anything about that?" She asked.

"I think we should wait a while for that, I'm sure that she didn't mention it because she was hoping for a donation and she hasn't spoken of it since. She must also have a concern that me, a stranger who suddenly starts writing to her might just be after her disabled daughter." I explained "We are both just gently sparring with each other, seeing if each can trust the other's intentions."

"Then my letter to Alicia will help our case." she said brightly.

"Yes, I think it will help if you form a bond with Alicia, just be careful if she mentions her daughter." I replied.

The rest of the weekend went as usual, although I didn't take the girl's driving due to the weather, we had the first big storm of the hurricane season on Saturday and into Sunday, we all spent the afternoon clearing up the mess in the garden, driveway and the pool, fortunately nothing got smashed but it was hard work and took a couple of hours.

Also on Sunday, Conchita could remove the compression suit permanently and not just for training and she was very happy about that, I reminded her to use body lotion to keep the scar supple.

Monday morning was sunny but still quite windy, I drove to work to check the warehouse. When I arrived home again, I had to go hunting for the cover from the hot tub which had blown away but apart from the mess of palm fronds and other branches and leaves on the drive and front yard, my house was undamaged, partially due to being up against and cut into one of the few hills in the area so had some protection for the storm.

I didn't bother to attend the auction that afternoon but watched it on-line, the three statues made a couple of hundred bucks each which was good as I had gotten all four for three hundred. What did surprise me was that the actors fancy wooden king size bed went for over two thousand bucks, it only cost me five hundred and fifty so I made a good profit there. The other garden items made a few bucks profit and the money after the auction costs were taken, would be transferred directly to my bank.

I decided to put another ten grand from the safe plus the odd three hundred dollars into my personal account. I also paid the outstanding amount due for the holiday villa and called Stella to say that I had done it, so she transferred Maddy's share into my personal account.

The next morning while I was driving to work, I received a text and opened it on my arrival, it was from one of my contacts and it was about the 'hit and run.' It seems that one of the actors drivers named Bradley Lomax (he had two) had left his employ a month before the incident and had moved to Tijuana and had bought an expensive property there.

Another fact was that he still had the car that he used to drive the actor around in, which seemed unusual, he was going to try and find out the car's details and if there was any repairs done to it for me. I looked up pictures of the actor and saw him in two different cars, one was a Mercedes SLK and the other was an old Rolls Royce, I even managed to get a couple of pictures of the drivers.

I sent a picture message to my contact with the details, so hopefully he could find out some more information before I presented it to the police. The rest of the week went quietly, Maddy skyped me most nights for a quick chat and an up-date on everyone in general.

On Monday I received another letter from Caroline.

"Dear Daniel,

We have received yours and Maddy's letters I have enclosed a photo of Alicia and one of me so you can see who you are corresponding with, would you please send ones of you and Maddy, then we can put faces to the names. I am certainly not insulted by your kind offer of help, it was just so unexpected.

I see what you meant about glossing over the beginning, I just told her he wasn't a nice man and hurt her, but she loved to hear about the rescue, it must have been scary for them but at least they are safe now and we are happy for them and glad that they are doing so well.

I think it's time I gave you some information about us in return, my husband and I lived in Irvine, California. I was a nurse in the local hospital and he worked in the film industry as a cameraman for one of the big studios in Hollywood. We met by accident when I was on a movie studio tour and he was hit and injured by the tour vehicle (he said that he saw me and it was the only her could get to talk to me, I didn't believe him but I loved his instant ingenuity).

I treated his injury until the medical staff arrived and I gave him my phone number when he asked for it. A year later we were married, we were both in our early thirties and had not been married previously and two years later Alicia was born.

She was a beautiful and vivacious girl, good at sports which she still misses and very popular but she was clever too and got good grades. She loved to draw and paint, especially horses and we encouraged her to try other subjects too.

Her father had taken her to the studios occasionally and she loved to watch the filming from the back of the sets and decided to become an actress. There were a few black actresses in films and TV and I couldn't dissuade her from her goal. She started going to acting classes and learned to dance and sing and of course act, she was good and applied for small parts in TV programs and films but there were many girls going for each one.

She did get the occasional bit part which only made her more enthusiastic and when she had just turned sixteen, she was cast in a big film with a tiny part as an extra, she had no lines but she was on screen for a full twenty seconds and was noticed by the leading actor.

We had often warned her about what some directors, producers and actors did, persuading young actresses and actors that they could get them bigger parts in films if they were nice to them (which meant having sex with them). She succumbed to his charm and promises and let him take her to his mansion and where he wined and dined her and eventually got her into bed and took her virginity but she didn't tell us any of this, obviously.

Four months later, I asked her about her mood swings and why she was putting on weight and she broke down and told me what had happened and that she was pregnant. We cried together and then I got down to the practicalities and found that she was too far gone for an abortion so I took her to the doctor for a check-up, which was okay.

I don't mean to tease but I'm not used to writing this much and this is very emotional for me, I know you are interested so I won't ask if you want to hear the rest, but it will have to wait until next time."

Yours sincerely

Caroline and Alicia

I looked at the photos, estimating that Caroline was about fifty six, she was slim still very pretty and maybe five feet six or seven, Alicia was the same colour as her mother and beautiful, with smooth skin, a lovely smile and a perfectly proportioned body, no wonder the old bastard was attracted to her, she even outshone Carmen. I scanned them into the computer and emailed copies to Maddy plus one of the letter. I immediately started another letter to Caroline with the new information.

That lunchtime Maddy emailed me a copy of the letter she had received from Alicia. I sat in my office and read it and it brought tears to my eyes.

"Dear Maddy

Thank you for your lovely letter not many people write to me now that we have moved from California I don't remember why because of the accident I don't remember a lot of things it is nice to hear from someone who has had problems and got better like you and Carmen Mommy says that there is something that would help me to remember things or not to forget them but we don't have the money for it since Daddy died my memory plays funny tricks on me because I can remember something one day but it's gone again the next day

I think I have a daughter called Rosie but I never get to see her and I don't know why Mommy tried to explain but I just forgot what she said so I just wait for her two come home I like music from movies and some from the radio and watch a lot of movies because I don't get to go out much and we have a big collection what sort of movies do you like I like romantic films and comedy too. I love to paint and Mommy says im good I love to paint horses it's nice to have a friend I can talk two I had some here I think but since the accident they don't come to see me and I don't remember who they are I will try hard to remember you and Danno so I will keep your letters to read again so I don't forget you."

Love Alicia

XX

'Fuck it, there has got to be a way to help her,' I thought. 'There is the old bastard's money but how can I just give it to them for the treatment.' I needed to find out what this treatment is and where she had to go to get it and how much it costs. I sent a text to Maddy, "Conference call tonight with you and Stella, show her the letter" she replied a few minutes later "Okay Danno, nine pm."

I went home and soaked in the hot tub for an hour after a good long run and reviewed the whole situation. It was still possible that this is a scam and maybe Caroline thinks that I am after her daughter and if I offer money that may confirm it for her, I think we both need to be sure of each other before any money is paid.

I finished dinner before nine and was ready for Maddy's call, I opened the connection and could see Maddy and Stella in the dining room,

"Hi Mom, hi Maddy, how are things with you?" I asked.

"Hello Daniel, we are all well, this is the first time I have used this type of communication and it looks very good. Now I guess you wanted to discuss this letter from Miss Carver that Madeline showed me, it's very sad but what can we do?" Stella enquired.