Payback Pt. 10 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will always be welcome to come for a holiday Rachel and I have a small present for you," I said and handed her a small package. It was long and thin and she looked confused when she opened it.

"Press the button near the front," I said with a smile. She did so and almost dropped it when it suddenly extended to about twenty-eight inches long with a heavier domed end to it to match the one in the base.

"My own baton!" she cried and kissed me.

"It is heavier that the light wooden ones you are used to, so practice with it and carry it in your handbag when you are out alone," I said.

"Oh I will, thank you."

As it was her last night with us we made sure that she had a night to remember, finishing with a session with the 'Plus One' and all the other girls kissing or sucking and rubbing her erogenous zones for three or four orgasms until I finally came in her tight ass.

She was exhausted but happy and Maddy helped her to bed and stayed with her. The rest of us cleaned up and Carmen came with me, it seemed she was a bit jealous of Rachel's treatment so I had to give her the same before she would go to sleep.

We all surfaced by nine having all had sex again, even Rachel, who was still tired and a bit tender. She was due at her parents' house for lunch and needed to go home first, so she hugged and kissed all of us and carefully loaded her bubble wrapped painting of the horse into her car, she drove off.

"You know Danno, I thought we might have had a problem with her, she was definitely stalker material but you managed her perfectly and now she is a good friend and lover," Maddy said as the gates closed.

"She said that she would show the painting to her parents so Ali's fame will spread. One of those would look very good on the wall of the jeweller's shop, behind the counter," I replied.

On Wednesday 3rd I called Alison and arranged for her to come and do a valuation of Duncellin that afternoon. Maddy called the realtor in Saratoga and put in an offer of $4,990,000 for the house. I checked to see how many orders were waiting for me at the warehouse, there were only sixty so they could wait until the next day.

We all made sure everything was clean and tidy for the valuation and Alison arrived on time at two pm. I conducted her around the house while the others were in the gym and she made lots of notes on her phone, took measurements and a lot of photos.

She loved the studio and Ali's work.

"And the paintings of the 'Horse' are a limited edition, I would really love one of those, how much are they?" I told her and she replied, "I must have one."

"I obviously can't sell it to you but I will introduce you to the artist later and you can ask her yourself."

We finished with the main house and moved outside to the back garden and Bar-b-que area and then around to The Haven and the pool. Finally we entered the busy gym, all the girls were working out, Carmen and her mother on the exercise machines, with Maddy and Alicia on the mat. I briefly introduced her to them and Alison asked Alicia about buying a 'Horse' painting.

"Sure, Danno can deal with that for me, just take the next numbered painting." We left them to continue training going back through the garage and annex and into the studio where I picked her painting and covered it in bubble wrap, while she transferred the money to Alicia's business account.

"I can email you a final figure after consulting with my colleagues back at the office but I can give you an estimated value now if you would like me too."

"A working estimate will be fine for now," I replied.

"This is a ball park figure but I think it will be around three point three million dollars, is that what you had in mind Daniel?"

"Approximately, thank you Alison." We shook hands warmly, she left and I headed to the gym where the girls were getting changed for a swim.

"Are you swimming Danno?" asked Carmen.

"No cozzie," I replied.

"You don't need one and neither do we girls, no one can see us, right!" And she took off her bikini and dropped it on the floor and ran out to the pool, we looked at each other and Conchita said,

"She's right and it will save on the washing too," and she laughed and stripped too, followed by the other two and me. It felt so different swimming naked but more fun and after a few lengths we stood together, up to our chests, neck for Conchita and taking a breather.

"Well Danno did she give you a price?" Maddy asked.

"She will email a full valuation later but she gave me a ball park figure of around three point three million dollars."

"WOW!" cried Carmen, "I had no idea."

"Maddy and I thought it might be about three, considering that Alison had estimated mine at one point two."

"So the house in California is less than a million more than the combined values," Alicia said.

"Probably just over with all the fees and taxes, plus the shipping costs," I added.

"I have over two million in the bank doing nothing, would you be open to me putting that into the house fund to cover the discrepancy and to sort out the stables and fences and the solar panels too?"

84.

Alicia's offer took the girls by surprise but it would work beautifully, we would be three joint owners as Maddy had over a million too with money from her father's trust fund and her mother's bank account and I had well over a million of savings and business profits (less taxes), so combined we had over eight million dollars.

We got out of the pool and separated to get a hot shower and some clothes on and meet again around the dining table to go over the details. Before we started Maddy had a call from the Californian real estate agent saying that our offer has been refused, but they would come down to $4,993,000 and Maddy said 'Yes'. When she told us what had been said and what she had done, we hugged and kissed her and each other, WE HAD A HOUSE!

We sat down and worked out the percentages, if Alicia put in $1,971,000 she would own exactly twenty-seven percent of the property, Maddy and I would own the rest, the money left over from the purchase and the moving fees would be used for improvements and any new building works, the solar panels and new furniture.

I called our lawyer and informed him of the deal and the names of the three joint owners of the new property and the percentage split, plus the real estate's phone number and email address, so both could work together with the seller's lawyer.

Just before five, Alison called to say her initial figure was a bit conservative and the official figure was three point five million, I thanked her and hung up and passed the news on.

That night we celebrated with a big pizza delivery, with wine and spirits, we were all a bit drunk and had another orgy on the floor of the lounge. Maddy went with Carmen and Conchita to The Haven for the night and I gave Alicia's everything, a good pounding.

In the morning the younger girls were a bit groggy but Conchita and I were fine, I left to go to work and pack orders, later I went food shopping and then home to carry on packing, I booked a storage company to come and assess my requirements.

They arrived the next afternoon and looked at everything and worked out what size unit I would require and the cost per month, they would drop off more boxes for me to pack and move everything early on Tuesday 8th I phoned the office later and paid a month's deposit plus the first month's rent.

I took Friday off work to sort and pack all day, by three pm I had a stack of boxes in the lounge to go to Duncellin, including both computers, most of my clothes, all the alcohol, a briefcase full of paperwork, including everything for the car and the van, the business and my own accounts. The X-trainer would go with it all, in the van on Tuesday and everything left would be stored until we moved house.

Using the size they'd given me, I had called a cross country shipping company, having estimated what the total size would be, including the contents of Duncellin and asked for an approximate cost to move it all to California. They quoted for two big trucks with forty foot trailers at six thousand dollars each, I thanked them and told them I would be in touch if I wanted to go ahead.

I had called Maddy this morning and gave her and Carmen the job of finding out the cost of buying everything we had here, new in California.

I took my clothes and personal valuables plus the clothes that the girls kept here, to Duncellin, arriving at four pm, in suitcases and boxes that I could fit in the car and stacked them in my room to sort at a later date. I checked with Maddy on the costing project.

"We listed every piece of furniture we have in the house, annex and The Haven and any other pieces we would need for another bedroom or two. We divided the list and worked separately using Sears and other big stores and we have come up with a total that was amazing, just over fifty thousand dollars."

"I contacted a shipping company to give me a price for my contents and quadrupled it and that came out at twelve thousand, so it's better to take our own furnishings, the only problem would be that we would have to live in a hotel while it was all in transit, because the vehicles will have to be shipped too and I haven't costed that yet," I explained.

"Which vehicles are going Danno?"

"I suspect that Ali will want to keep her mother's car, I would like to take my car and the van if possible as it will be useful and is as special as my car."

"Which means it goes like a rocket too," she said grinning.

"Yep! Do you want the Lincoln?"

"It's not a very practical car for ranch life, even a little ranch or for commuting, so no I don't, we can sell it here and buy cars for me, Carmen and Conchita when we get there."

"As Conchita and Alicia will be on-site most of the time, maybe a big SUV would be suitable for shopping and general running around and for horse supplies," I ventured.

"Probably a good idea, it could come out of the house fund and be owned by the house."

I sat on the computer and searched for a vehicle shipping company, I picked two and asked them to give me a price for shipping the van (I gave them the model and dimensions), my car and Alicia's Toyota. I explained that we didn't have a moving date yet, both gave similar prices around two thousand dollars.

At dinner, I explained that I needed one of them to come back to 269 to help with the packing in the warehouse and in 269 on Monday, ready for the storage company, who would be early on Tuesday, they decided on Carmen.

I slept with Maddy that night, trained on Saturday and sorted my clothes and had Conchita in my bed that night and Alicia on Sunday night to be fair to all of the girls. The next morning, straight after breakfast Carmen drove me to the warehouse to familiarise herself with the car again.

It had been a long time since she had driven it and would be driving it to 269 and the next day to Duncellin, as I would be driving the van. There were about a hundred orders to pack so we got stuck in, after an hour Carmen took a call on her phone.

"Danno, is skype set up on your computer?"

"Yes, why?"

"It's Roche in California, they would like to interview me using skype as I can't go there for an interview," she explained quickly. I nodded and started setting it up and gave her the details to give them, then Carmen sat in my chair for the interview, while I packed.

She talked to them for about twenty minutes and closed the connection and looked shocked.

"What did they say Carmen?"

"They liked my CV and I had to explain some of the work I had done on-line to do with gene slicing and sequencing and they seemed happy with my answers. They said that there were a few more candidates to interview and would call me if I was successful. I told them that we were moving to Saratoga in the near future which is easy driving distance from them."

"Well done, you've got through the first stage by getting that call," I went over to her, hugged and kissed her, she was almost in tears from excitement, I patted her ass and told her to call Maddy to give her the news.

We finished packing, Carmen had to wait in the warehouse while I posted the orders, when I returned she followed me in the car while I drove the van to my house.

We started dinner and adjourned to the hot tub with chilled fruit juice for cuddles and talk. We were tired so went to bed early and made relaxing love which Carmen enjoyed as being different to her usual hot passionate love making. That came in the morning before we got up to finish the packing.

The first thing we did was to get the X-trainer into the van and strap it in, followed by all the boxes that were going to Duncellin, including the computer from the office but leaving the recording equipment and instruction books to go with the cameras for the new occupants.

We stopped for a quick lunch and Carmen surprised and pleased me by not asking for siesta sex, there was too much to do. All the things in the garage had already been packed into two palletised boxes, which I'd informed the storage company about. We now started filling and moving boxes down to the garage ready to go the next day.

I dismantled the two beds and the one in storeroom one and put the pieces and two of the mattresses in the lounge, everything in the ensuites would go in the van. All the bedding was boxed with delicate bits in between the layers, what was on my bed would go in the car to be washed.

By four, we were hot and sweaty but everything that could be packed was in the van, the car or in boxes in the garage. I hugged and complimented Carmen on her work.

"Well done Carmen, you have worked very hard today, let's go and enjoy the hot tub for the last time before I empty it."

"Yayyy!" She cried and stripped off while I fetched two bathrobes and stripped, she was already in with the jets on when I got there and sat down to relax, except that she now wanted to play and sat on my lap and wriggled her gorgeous ass , making me instantly hard.

"You, young lady, are a horny little minx and I love you," I said as I manhandled her slippery tits.

"And you Sir, are a lovely, hunky, horn-dog and I love you too."

She stood up and I kissed her ass then she turned around and straddled me guiding my cock into her wet pussy.

"I know we are not allowed to fuck in here but as it's the last time..." she sighed as she took it all.

"And I don't give a shit anymore Carmen..." I kissed her passionately and played with her ass as she bounced.

"If I'm gonna be naughty, I wanna be really naughty," she said after ten minutes.

"Anything you want, my love."

"I want this last fuck to be in my ass Danno," she begged. I laughed and pushed a couple of fingers into her ass to prepare the way, she gasped and squeezed both my cock and my fingers then turned around again and guided my missile into her tight silo.

I bounced her by her tits and tweaked the nipples making her cry out and moan with pleasure, she wriggled her butt and squeezed me at the same time, until we got to the stage of almost cumming but not quite going over. I stood us up and moved to the steps and stood her on the second one while I stood in the seats on either side, so only below our thighs were below the water, she gripped the edge of the tub and I gripped her hips and thrust rapidly.

"Ohh fuck Danno! That hits the spot... Ooo fuck my tight slutty ass," she cried.

"Certainly, My Lady," I replied, pounding harder. Now this was working, she was clenching her cheeks, speeding us both up. I wanted her to cum first so I reached for her clit and rubbed it with my fingers, she was grunting with each thrust, then I pinched her clit and she screamed and I felt her hot release around my thighs as I shot my load, deep into her ass, again and again I thrust until I was done.

"Oh fuck, that was good Danno but my clit's a bit sore now, you bully," she cried as I pulled out. She turned around and hugged me, "But I love you for it all."

Before I left to go back into the house, I turned off the power and opened the drain valve, then followed Carmen inside to shower and start on dinner. Later I went back and cleaned the tub and locked the lid down, putting the labelled key on the kitchen worktop, along with the keys to the office and storerooms. We sat on the couch and talked about things in general until dinner was ready, we ate, fed the dishwasher and went to bed, on the mattress, on the floor and fucked again.

My phone alarm went off at six and we made love for the last time in this house, dressed, ate breakfast and had washed the dishes by hand and packed them with the bathrobes into the last box. The dry food boxes and tins all went in the van, which I drove up next to the hot tub to be out of the way.

The big truck arrived at eight with three men and backed through the gates and up to the garage, I showed the guy in charge what he was taking, then he organised his men and started loading. They were very efficient and with a little help from us, were loaded and gone in an hour and a half.

Carmen and I went round and cleaned the house, it didn't need much as I had been doing it while it was up for sale on a regular basis. Our last job was to sort out the frozen food which went into a cooler bins to go into the car and put all the trash in the bins and put them out for collection.

Carmen drove the car into the garage to give me room to turn the van around, then parked behind me while I did a final sweep, shutting the garage outer door then locking the inner one before setting the alarm system, locked the door, I would drop the keys off with the real estate agent tomorrow morning on my way to work.

We arrived at Duncellin at eleven-thirty, Carmen parked the car in the garage and took the frozen and other foods, plus our dirty clothes and bedding, into the kitchen while I sorted the contents of the van, all the boxes were stacked in the garage. Carmen and Maddy helped get the X-trainer into the gym and set it up, then we had a coffee break.

"Danno, do you think we could get the contents of the warehouse into the spare bedroom in The Haven and work from there?" Maddy enquired.

"Uhh..." I mused, "Yes I think we could, then I could cancel the rent on the warehouse and save fuel too, a brilliant idea Maddy!" And I kissed her to show my appreciation.

"We could give Conchita and Ali a day off and a trip out with you, to hand in the house keys and bring all the company goods back here while Carmen and I dismantle the bed to make room for all the boxes, the computer and printer," she said.

"Oh and by the way, I've received the official valuation for Duncellin, it is $3,500,000 and Alison told me that any offer over $3.2 M would be good value but obviously that is up to us." It was certainly more that I estimated so I would be happy with the lower figure.

She went to tell Conchita and I went to the studio to tell Alicia, she was happy to get out for a change and showed me her latest paintings.

"I've done a hundred and twenty-three paintings of the 'Horse' now and Anton has sold thirty and I've sold one to Rachel and one to Alison. The nude one of Rachel is ready for you and the one for her father is drying over there." I looked at it and was impressed, Rachel was sitting in a chair, wearing a mid-blue silky dress with a plunging neckline but not too revealing. She was wearing a rather ornate silver or platinum necklace with one large and three medium sized sapphires in it. I turned to Alicia and said,

"I recognise that necklace, it was one of Mom's!"

"It is similar from what I remember of it and thought it would look good on her even though you had already sold it to her father, call it poetic license," and she laughed. It did look good on her and she was smiling but not in the sexy way the she was for me, I was sure they would love it.