Payback Works like a Charm

Story Info
Cheated on husband gets back at ex wife in a big way.
5.7k words
4.34
53.3k
58
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: 1) All sexual activity is done by people over 18. 2) Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. 3) This story is for your entertainment only, not for a Pulitzer. Oh, yes, if a real person is named, it's for the betterment of my little story.

My name is Grant Mason. I am nearing my 45th birthday, and have been divorced for nearly 3 years. It took me just about a year to file, and finalize my divorce from my now ex wife, Denise. It took the previous 6 months to gather all the needed materials to prove what a fucking bitch she had become, after what I thought was a pretty successful 19 year marriage.

A little background, if I may. I work in the accounting department of the world's best software company, headquartered in Redmond, Washington. Yes, I was friendly with both co-founders. And, yes, the late Paul Allen was a regular guy. If having $50 to 75 billion in the bank can qualify you as a regular guy.

On to my story.

As I said, just over 3 and 1/2 years ago, I suspected Denise might be having an affair. Many later than normal "meetings" at the office. Jumping into the shower and dumping her clothes into the hamper as soon as she walked in the door. Cigarette smell on her, when smoking wasn't permitted where she worked, selling high end medical equipment.

We met in college at the University of Montana, in Missoula, where we both grew up. I was a year ahead of her, and we didn't know each other in high school. We met on campus one afternoon, when we nearly ran into each other coming around a corner of one of the buildings. After exchanging a few words, we moved onto the classes we were headed to.

A few days later, she was waiting at that same spot, and when I arrived, she introduced herself as Denise White. Looking her up and down, seeing a short girl, about 5'4" or so and maybe 120, with medium length blond hair, done in a pony tail.

Since I am a little over 6'2" and at that time weighed about 210, I sort of dwarfed her. We wound up having a soft drink, but nothing more. For nearly 3 months this was our routine. We did add a few kisses, but that is all she would allow.

We would talk about our classes, with me an accounting major, and she in elementary education. I was just finishing my Junior year, and she was finishing her Sophomore year.

That summer, I had an internship with Microsoft, as I had taken several advanced IT classes, just in case accounting didn't work out. The internship was for only 6 weeks, and the company supplied me with a little one bedroom apartment, near their growing campus.

I was into my 3rd week, when I got a phone call from Denise, telling me her parents were taking a vacation to Seattle, and could we get together. I was over the moon, since I didn't know a soul in Greater Seattle.

The following week, her parents and family drove to Seattle, for their vacation. Her two younger sisters wanted to see things she had no interest in, leaving Denise bored, so I managed a Friday off, giving us a three day weekend.

Friday afternoon, we went walking in one of Redmond's many fine parks, along Lake Sammamish. We would stop, kiss, and continue walking. Soon, there was more kissing than walking. Sitting on the blanket I brought, we started doing more than kissing. My hands found her bra, and started rubbing the nipples of her very firm B cups. Her sense of modesty took over, sitting up and telling me we shouldn't do this in public.

Gathering up our blanket, we raced back to my truck, and drove as fast as safety would allow to my apartment. Once inside, we began kissing, unbuttoning, kissing, taking off clothes, and before long, we were lying naked on my bed. I had my hands cupping her perfect breasts, rubbing each nipple, as she gently touched my throbbing cock.

Tearing open the condom wrapper, putting it on and easing Denise onto her back, I slowly started past her barrier. Kissing deeply, with my 7 plus inches starting to thrust in and out, we both exploded, within minutes of starting.

"Oh, my God, Grant, oh my God!"

"Denise," is all I could say, rolling off and staring back at the girl I knew I was in love with.

Gently helping her to my tiny bathroom, and leaving her to clean up, I returned to my bed, and waited for her to return. When she returned, we just laid in each others arms, kissing and lightly touching each other.

I looked into her eyes, admiring her lovely smile. All of a sudden, I felt her hand touching my flaccid cock.

"I can't believe how your thing can grow so much, and then shrink back like it is now."

"You keep touching it, and its going to grow, again," I grinned.

And it started growing, with each little touch. Our kisses started again. Me licking her tiny, rock hard nipples, again. Another condom appeared. I moved her into her back, again. Soon we were fucking again, but this time, much, much slower. It also lasted much longer.

Again, we were laying side by side, naked and just touching each other.

"Do you want to try anything else?" I asked. She just nodded. I kissed each breast softly, with my hand touching her very swollen pussy lips. I then moved myself around, for my very first try at oral sex. I had a good idea how it was done, so I moved in and started licking up and down her slit. When I found her hidden gem, I thought she was going to bounce us both off the bed. She actually soaked my entire face, which was buried in between her thighs. While not receiving a "10" from the judges, I did bring about another very loud orgasm, along with a few "Oh shits, and oh fucks!"

She looked me in the eyes, and asked if I would be upset if she didn't return the favor. I told her we had all the time in the world to try different things.

By the time her family was ready for their return trip to Montana, we were starting to think about marriage.

As soon as school started back up, we changed dorm rooms to be closer together. Since this was the first year U of M was trying out co-ed dorms, we were just one floor apart, in the same building. All throughout the school year, we were staying over night in each others room about half the time. We did notice our sexual exploits were starting to cause her grades to slip, while I was on track to graduate, with honors.

In the Spring, I asked her parents for her hand in marriage. Yes, I was old fashioned, as I was taught that was the way it should be done.

As graduation and our wedding fast approached, I got a call from "The Company" offering me a full time job, with all moving expenses paid for.

We set our wedding date, and I quickly accepted their more than generous offer. Our honeymoon would be planned around our move to Western Washington. We did take a long weekend, going there to apartment hunt. Many choices, most of which let us know that my place of employment gave us some benefits, and move in credits.

We made our big move, thinking Denise could finish up her degree at one of several local colleges. As we were settling in, we got the fantastic news that we were going to be parents! Denise had been having difficulties with her "pill" and I guess between changing from one to another, and our constant fucking, sometimes without protection, little Janis Mason was conceived.

One benefit I finally received, was her trying oral sex on me. While she absolutely loved receiving it, she was not overly thrilled giving it. I resigned myself to being satisfied with all the very regular sex we were experiencing.

When Janis was turning 6 months old, we found out our little family was expanding, again. 9 months later, Gary Mason joined our growing family. After his birth, we decided that 2 was enough, and Denise found a pill that not only stopped further pregnancies, also agreed with her.

As time was flying by, our kids were edging closer to middle school, Denise came home from a routine doctor appointment and tells me some news.

"Grant, I was waiting for my appointment, when I struck up a conversation with this man. I thought it was really odd, as this was my yearly OB/Gyn visit."

Turns out he was there, selling the latest medical equipment. As they talked, this guy, Brad Young, asked her if she wanted a part time job.

"What do you think?" she asked. "To be truthful, I'd like the challenge."

"Go in and see what they offer," I replied. "The kids don't need a lot of after school supervision, and you just might enjoy it." Little did I know, just how much.

Yes, she got the job. Part time, to start, and for several years nothing seemed to change. Yes, there were conferences to attend. Some out of town. I started to get suspicious, after one particular conference, when I had trouble getting her on the phone, at night.

She gave me the excuse she forgot to put her phone on the charger.

At this time, our sex life, which was always robust, seemed to be dwindling. Her first excuse was working too many hours, since she was being given more responsibilities.

Then, the late night meetings. Jumping in the shower, when she returned. The smell of cigarette smoke on her clothes. Yes, she occasionally had a smoke, or two, but this was becoming more common.

One night, about 9 in the evening, our daughter quietly asked if mom was leaving us.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"She seems to be distant with Gary and me," was her reply.

This broke my heart, and got me thinking.

My techie skills took over, and I gave her a new framed picture for her office desk. Little did she know, that this special frame had a micro camera in one corner.

For the first few weeks, nothing. Then, during an after work meeting, BINGO. I have my laptop open, doing some work, when my app bings, notifying me of activity.

I open the special app and see Brad walking into her office. Unzipping his pants. Denise on her knees, with his growing cock in her hands. Without hesitation, she starts sucking the head, pushing the foreskin back. Licking up and down his barely 6 inch shaft. I might add here, she still did not like sucking my circumcised cock, but here she was sucking her boss, like a pro!

As soon as they were done, with his cum being swallowed, he stands her up, leans her over her desk, pulls up her skirt, pulls down her panties, lubes up his cock and her asshole, and goes to town, fucking her in her ass. Interjection, here. This she never allowed me to do that, saying my 8 inches was far too big.

By the time they finished, I was in tears, with my whole body shaking. I realized, this must have been going on all these months, when she had those meetings after work.

What a dummy I was. Why couldn't I see? What was I going to do?

After the third fucking that my spy cam caught, I was waiting for her return. When she burst through the door, I quietly told we needed to talk.

"After my shower, honey," she said.

"No! Now!"

Stopped in her tracks, she looked at me, and wanted to know what my problem was.

Turning my laptop around, I hit play. Her face went white as a ghost, as she started mumbling, "I can explain,"

"Get some things, and get out of MY house!"

I didn't raise my voice, but she knew I was pissed.

"You find somewhere else tonight to clean Brad's cum out of your asshole!" "I will be talking to a lawyer in the morning, and changing the locks on all doors, as soon as your cheating carcass is gone!"

"Consider our joint credit cards cancelled, and yes I know you have one you thought I didn't know about."

As her car left, for I didn't care where, both kids came slowly down the stairs, already crying.

As one, they both asked if mom was coming back.

"I don't think so, kids," I replied, honestly.

We sat up until past midnight just talking. While her cheating stung me to my core, she remained a fairly good mother, even though Janis sensed something was different. I guess females at any age can tell.

My preliminary talks with a lawyer went well, with my video evidence. Most of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Visitation, only if my kids wanted to see their mother. Since I was certain to have primary custody, no child support was forthcoming. I didn't need, nor did I want any monetary support from her. I wasn't giving her one fucking nickel if I didn't have to.

Papers were filed. She was served, very vocally while at work, causing quite a scene, I heard, from our server.

Now I started thinking. What should I do with my videos. I learned where this Brad lived, and went to his house knowing he was at work.

Ringing the door bell, a very pleasant looking lady answered.

"Mrs. Young?"

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"My name is Grant Mason, and I have a video for you to see."

As soon as my video started, Val Young threw her hands to her face, and shrieked. "That fucking bastard!" "Are there more?" she asked.

I just nodded my answer.

"I am so sorry, Mr. Mason,"

"So am I."

About two weeks later, we had our first joint meeting with lawyers. Denise actually had the balls to demand my house. Not going to happen, my lawyer stated. I didn't say a word, per my lawyers instructions. I just sat there glaring at that cheating bitch. She couldn't look at me, which suited me just fine. When my lawyer started the first video, Denise had the nerve to yell at us to stop. Not a chance in hell. Video number 2 followed, ending with video number 3.

With a sly grin on her face, my lawyer asked in a very quiet voice, "any comments?" "No? any defense?" Denise stayed mute, just looking anywhere but at me. Her lawyer was visibly upset, with me figuring she forgot to mention those videos. They was whispering, out of our earshot. but I could guess the gist of their conversation

Her lawyer: My client wants $2,500 per month, spousal support.

My lawyer: Not one dime.

Her lawyer: How about $2,000?

My lawyer: What part of not one dime don't you understand? My client is the only aggrieved party here, and your client is not going to be rewarded for butt fucking her boss on her desk!

I almost fell off my chair, when my lady lawyer used that term, in describing the videos.

With no comments for about 3 minutes, we got up to leave, with the parting statement, "see you in court!"

"Wait," her lawyer yelled. We kept walking. He caught up to us at the exit to his building. My soon to be ex wife was still hiding in the lobby. I finally spoke.

"My two kids want nothing to do with their mother, and neither do I. She already has her clothes and personal items, anything else has to be negotiated, and she is never to enter my house by herself."

"Visitation?"

"That's up to my kids, right now it is a resounding no!"

"Send over the papers, there will be no fight."

For the first time in many months, I finally had a smile on my face.

Once signed, all I had to do was wait 60 days, and our 19 years would be reduced to three pages of documents. Oh, yes, and three videos.

While I was waiting for the 60 days to pass, I agreed to let her pick up a few pictures, and other trinkets from my house. The 2 or 3 times she came over, with another lady friend, my kids never said a word. Each time she left in tears, when they both ignored her. Too fucking bad. That was the price for infidelity.

Over my years of working at Microsoft, I had working relationships with many different departments, including some of the analysts. A great deal of them were paid for what they knew, not for how they looked.

My very straight laced parents, both in their late 70's called it a freak show. Yes, it might have been, but many of them helped me keep my sanity throughout this mess.

One, in particular, a young lady from R & D, had become a real sounding board, for me. Let me try to describe my friend, Sky. Just Sky, no last name, that I was aware of.

She stood close to 6' and probably weighed 160, or so. Not overweight, just big boned, as my dad would say. I am positive going through TSA at any airport she set off every bell and whistle. Visible piercings numbered close to 20. Way too many tattoos to count, and these were just the ones I could see. Her daily work attire consisted of jeans, a man's cotton shirt in summer and flannel shirt in winter. I know for a fact she never wore a bra. She might not have even owned one. Who knows?

Despite her appearance, she was a brilliant analyst, and someone I called a true friend. I would never try to guess her age, but her unfettered boobs, had a minimum of sag, even though they were in the C to D cup range. Her hair color depended on her mood, but I would call it rainbow, at best.

While waiting out my 60 days, we would have lunch or coffee several times a week. She was a great listener, and we never gave any of our co workers reason to gossip.

One afternoon, she informs me that the following Saturday, was her birthday party. She was turning 35. My God, she was 10 years younger than me, even though we never even talked about dating.

Back to our conversation. She asked me to be her guest at her parents house, as they were throwing her this birthday party. When I said yes, she gave me the address. When I asked if she was kidding, she looked me straight in the eye, and told me that was where her parents lived. Right along the East side of Lake Sammamish, where an empty lot could run $1 million. And there weren't any empty lots!

She then informed me her actual birthday was the next day, Wednesday, and her parents invited her to dinner at a restaurant where I couldn't afford a dish of ice cream. She asked if I would come with her, so she wouldn't be miserable.

"Let's talk, first," I said, so we met after work at a local family restaurant.

"First, please tell me your name, I don't think your birth certificate says "Sky" on it."

Laughing, she tells me its Susan Keats Young. Sky. Going on, she tells me her father is the Chief Procurement Officer for the entire University of Washington Medical System. 6 Hospitals, and 13 neighborhood clinics. I just listened. She continued. "Its mother's family where the money comes from. They grow trees."

I sat there, when it hit me, her mother's family were the Weyerhauser family, the largest private land owners in the country. The largest timber business, too. Then something else hit me.

"Do you have a brother?"

"My parents have a son, Bradley, who would fuck a snake if someone would hold it! He sells medical equipment."

"I know, he is the asshole who my ex wife left me for."

You could have heard a pin drop.

We don't have to go, she told me, while her hands held mine. I have to admit her hands felt really nice, holding mine. Not having any interaction with a female for several years caused me to rethink every thing about this wonderful, young lady.

"No, I want to help you celebrate your birthday, lets have dinner, and see what happens."

Dinner was at a very, very nice restaurant on the top floor of a 24 story office building in Bellevue, the second largest city in King County. I couldn't wait to see what Sky would wear to such a fancy place.

When I picked her up, she greeted me with a warm hug and a very soft kiss. Oh, shit, I could feel the stud in her tongue, when she kissed me. She had on a nice pair of slacks, a very nice blouse, but couldn't seem to find a bra to wear. Oh, well, it was her parents, not mine.

When dinner started, we just made small talk, when out of the blue, Sky asked her parents if their son would be at her party on Saturday.

Her mother, the epitome of a socialite, says yes, why do you ask. With Sky's hand on mine, she very quietly says. "I hope you know, the cunt he will be with is Grant's ex wife!"

Her father looked like a deer caught in the head lights. "Will you be OK, Grant?" he asked.

"Sure, as long as she acts properly, and doesn't try to make a scene."

After one of the best dinners I have ever had, we said our good byes and went home. On our way, Sky quietly asked me if I was upset she mentioned my ex. I told her I wasn't, and I just told her that I had moved on.

12