Payback's a Nasty Bitch

Story Info
A feud between sorority roommates goes way too far.
3.6k words
3.87
30.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Septimus7
Septimus7
128 Followers

(To be clear, this is an exercise of fantasies, erotic fiction with a taboo theme of non-consent. The following subject matter and behaviour is abhorrent in practice. The author does not endorse it and does not encourage it).

The Delta Omicron sorority always celebrated the end of exams with a big blow-out party. It was one of the highlight events of the year at Danicut College, partly due to the legendary status of Delta Omicron. Not only was their building well-kept, but it was also very private. After several high-profile lawsuits over the last twenty years, the surveillance cameras were either removed completely or else monitored by an all-female security team hired by the sorority themselves. In theory, this was a pointed statement that the sorority would govern itself, but in practice, this allowed for an easy flaunting of rules in the name of having fun.

This year, it promised to be especially fun. Members of the college fraternities were allowed to take part, providing that everyone remained on their best behaviour. The sign of any funny business would lead to an instant expulsion of all men from the party. Both fraternities had agreed and assured the girls that there would be no need to remove anyone from the party.

Much as some of the girls were skeptical, even they couldn't deny why the boys would have an incentive to be polite. The building had its own indoor swimming pool below ground, and the privacy of the building meant that parties were regularly thrown across more than one floor of the building.

But in the middle of all the preparations and planning, the most sinister ones were aimed towards a particular sorority sister, who had just finished her second year. While she remained blissfully unaware, her fellow sisters either shared in her ignorance or else worked in secret to teach her a humiliating and degrading lesson.

* " * " * " * " * " * "

Being in the sorority was the best part of Jody Arlen's college life. While the professors would say that she was a passionate student with a very mindful and progressive attitude, her fellow students had other ideas. Many would describe her as being a wild party girl, a stoner hedonist or a complete slut, depending on who you asked. Even in her sophomore year, in a college as large as Danicut, she was already a figure of salacious gossip. It didn't even matter that most of it was untrue, the parts that were true made it impossible for anyone to tell the truth from the fiction.

Naturally, Jody felt that she was born for the Delta Omicron, but while her initiation was permitted, it hadn't come without serious opposition from the more conservative sisters. But the one who opposed her most of all was her fellow initiate and fellow roommate, Kim Brixton.

Kim was focused where Jody was free-spirited, reserved where Jody was uninhibited. She saw the sorority as a chance to build lasting bonds and relationships, not as a VIP ticket to the best fun college could provide. But because the world thrives on chaos, Kim and Jody were assigned as roommates when they moved into the Delta Omicron building.

As the months wore on, the girls' patience with each other wore out very quickly. It was impossible to determine which girl had escalated the rivalry first (each would naturally swear it was the other one), but what was indisputable was that the girls found many ways to irk each other. Jody smoked marijuana indoors without opening the windows. Kim would eat the food Jody left in their shared fridge. Jody had loud sex in her bedroom when she knew Kim was home. Kim flushed the toilet when Jody was in the shower. These pranks and snide actions only escalated in scope as the months went by, even drawing other sorority girls into the feud. Opinions formed, sides were taken, but nothing was done to resolve the issue as it became more and more personal.

* " * " * " * " * " * "

Kim shook with fury, tears pouring down her face, unable to look away from the pictures on her phone. Her boyfriend was still sending her texts, but she wasn't reading them. She didn't have anything else to say to that cheating dirtbag.

She'd always been shy in the bedroom, very nervous to try new things. Jody must have sensed it, or maybe her boyfriend - ex-boyfriend - might have talked to her about it too. And of course Jody was only too happy to indulge him with every filthy thing he could imagine. Jody had also taken pictures of some of those things and sent them to Kim's phone without any warning, through her boyfriend's phone. Her mouth full of his balls, then his shaft, then his same shaft inside her shaved puss, her gross, wet curtains clinging onto to his shaft like flat squid tentacles. Then more of his cock in her asshole, stretched wide for him to thrust inside her. Finally his cum all over her big heavy tits and that awful face lit up with triumph.

Jody had finally taken it too far for her. Kim couldn't even see straight for a moment as she threw her phone away. She fell onto her bed and cried into her pillow for the rest of the afternoon. She could hear Jody walking around, listening to music, getting high, and even from behind her locked door, Kim could sense her roommate's smugness, and she honestly considered going outside and fighting her. But it was pointless; Jody was taller, more athletic and she would be expecting her to do freak out like that. It meant she won.

Instead of going outside, Kim sulked in her room, only ordering in supper when she was sure that Jody was back in her bedroom and she could sneak out without having to look at her. All that time, amidst the furious texts to her friends and fellow sisters in the sorority, she thought up ideas of revenge, each more savage than the last.

When she finally settled on one, a few silent days later, she began to laugh for the first time since her roommate had pushed her too far.

* " * " * " * " * * " *

"I'm not comfortable with this," Jody insisted, ignoring the glares she got from some of her sisters, "People want to relax and have fun, how much fun can we have if we're constantly on guard?"

Even as the sorority girls were downstairs in a room beside the pool, preparing everything for the party, Jody couldn't stop herself from voicing her objections. She did not trust the fraternity promises, and she figured that since she'd had sex with quite a few of them, she knew full well how depraved they could be. And while she herself enjoyed some rough sex and some exploration, she knew quite a few of the other girls were too shy and worried about what might happen to them. Thus, she had repeatedly voted against allowing the frat boys to join in the party, much to the surprise of almost everyone else.

She knew it was making her unpopular, but she couldn't resist. She had a bad feeling about the party, that things would take a nasty turn somehow.

"Don't worry so much, Jody," Bethany urged softly, "I'm staying sober, so are a bunch of the sisters, we'll keep a close eye on everything the whole night through!"

Jody sighed; deep down she knew it was pointless to ramble about it, and Bethany's words did comfort her.

"Just be careful, okay?" she urged Bethany, who simply laughed and patted Jody's shoulder, "You should go change, I'll finish setting up the drinks."

"Thanks," Jody answered before making her way to the elevator.

As Bethany straightened the plastic cups and put cases of beer under the table, Kim suddenly approached her, "She's on her way upstairs?"

"Yeah," Bethany answered, "I figure you and others got what you needed."

"We did," Kim confirmed, "That bitch is in for a big surprise!"

The two young women giggled. Kim had known that she could rely on Bethany, along with several of the other high-ranking girls who thought Jody's actions had gone way over the line, and they were supportive of Kim getting payback.

" * " * " *" **"" * """ " *

Much as Jody hated to admit it, things seemed to be progressing normally enough.

By the time she had changed into her bikini and come back down to the basement, many of the frat members were already there. They had certainly given her body a lot of leering glances, but that was all they'd done, to her and every other sorority member.

Jody had then suspected things would take a turn once people started getting drunk or stoned, but once again, the frats were on good behaviour. Despite the massive amounts of flirting and partying, none of the girls were complaining about wandering hands or gropes. None of the boys had smuggled in a cellphone to take pictures either. It was surprisingly tame for a bunch of guys that Jody knew full well were questionable at best.

Eventually, she decided to embrace the situation. Bethany and several others were staying sober, monitoring the party, so she decided to help herself to a few whiskey sours offered by her fellow sisters.

Soon, she was carefully floating in the shallow end of the pool, staring up at the ceiling. The loud music and echoed shouts of those around her were muted, leaving her to drift through her tipsiness, remembering why she'd given up booze for weed in the first place. She was such a lightweight now, and she wished she'd gotten some weed cookies instead.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Stefanie, one of the older sisters, looming up over her and waving her hand in Jody's face. Jody jolted, spluttering as she ducked under the water before standing up straight with her feet firmly on the shallow end's floor.

"W-what?" She cried out, convinced that something had happened. Around her, she heard several men and women laugh.

"Kim's calling you out," Stefanie said, smirking.

"She's what?" Jody asked, confused.

"How much did you drink?" shouted one of the frat boys who were hanging out on the pool stairs, prompting shrieks of laughter which echoed across the pool.

"Hey Jody!"

Jody groaned and looked to her right, where Kim was standing on the deck, radiant in a two-piece of her own. Jody privately wondered whether it was the first bikini that which that prudish snob had ever owned.

"I challenge you to a chicken fight!" Kim announced, her voice rising up over all the rest of the noise. Someone even turned the music down, or so it seemed to Jody.

As she forced her brain to process what was going on, catcalls and cheers sounded from all around the room. Kim wasted no time, picking Paxton, one of the taller boys to get into the water so she could sit on his shoulders. As her steed walked around the length of the shallow end, Kim played to the crowd, flexing and pumping her fists like a wrestling champion. It would have been hilarious to Jody if she wasn't so confused and tipsy.

"What the fuck?" Jody exclaimed aloud, even as she noticed one of the frat boys approach her, silently offering himself as her own steed in the duel. She knew Geoff well; he was here on a sports scholarship, and his father had been in the same fraternity. She and Geoff had hooked up three different times this year and each time, Jody swore it would be the last time.

She wanted to pick someone else, but stronger was her urge to get this over with. Jody didn't doubt that she could put Kim in her place, until she found that she needed the railing to get out of the pool. Amid jeers all around her, Jody clumsily slumped onto Geoff's shoulders, vaguely wondering why everyone seemed to be cheering against her.

Geoff advanced towards Paxton, while Kim laughed at Jody, "You sure you don't need to go to bed? How many guys you taking with you tonight?"

Jody shook her head to sober up as she tried to think of something to say back, but she was still processing what was going on. The whole thing seemed so spontaneous, and yet nobody but her seemed surprised by what was going on.

She was still contemplating what was happening when she found herself within range of Kim's arms, and a sudden open-handed slap to her face left her stunned.

The slap echoed in the room, followed by cheers and bursts of laughter from the onlookers. Jody screamed, even as fury clouded her already dulled mind. All doubts were forgotten; now she wanted to teach her roommate another lesson about messing with her.

" * """ ** """ ** """" * """ "*

"Aww, what's wrong, bitch?" Kim taunted Jody as she shrieked and stared wide-eyed, a red mark forming on her cheek, "Can't handle it?"

As she hoped, Jody gave in to her rage and swung for Kim with a wild shriek.

Kim had stayed sober, however, and she was calm, fending off Jody's frenzied attack and scoring another slap to her face. Everyone else watched from the water or the deck, cackling and cheering.

Jody lashed out again with her hands balled into fists; she was determined to hurt Kim as much as possible for this, but Kim was ready. She had trained in martial arts since she was a kid, getting as far as a purple belt. This was just a free-for-all sparring match now, and she was prepared.

Even through her rage, Jody was surprised at how easily and effectively Kim was blocking her attacks; she wasn't even trying to hit Jody after those first two slaps to her face. All the same, her cheeks were red, burning hot, fueling her anger.

Geoff and Paxton circled each other, grunting as they tried to keep both girls on their shoulders. Kim's plan depended on both of them staying up until things could escalate.

Soon, Jody began to flag, breathing harder as she grappled with Kim. Their hands locked together, but Kim had been holding herself in reserve, goading Jody to give it her all. Now that she was faltering, Kim may her move.

With a quick twist, she got one hand free and grabbed a fistful of Jody's long hair, yanking as hard as she could. As she expected, Jody screamed and grabbed Kim's wrist with both hands. Kim felt ten nails dig into her skin, but the pain was worth what happened next.

With her free hand, she grabbed Jody's bikini top and used all her strength for the first time that fight. The strings snapped, and her top came away in Kim's hand, leaving Jody's breasts on display.

Jody had always gotten attention for having a big bust, whether she wanted to admit it or not. It was especially annoying to Kim when Jody walked around teasing her hourglass figure while still acting self-righteous about it whenever Kim called her out for it.

The frat boys burst into laughter and applause, even as Jody wailed and tried to cover her chest with her arms, all while Kim threw her bikini top away and kept a grip on Jody's hair.

"What's the matter, slut? Not like we haven't all seen those tits by now!" Kim's other hand reached down under Jody's arms and pinched one breast as hard as she could. Jody was driven to swing at Kim again, only for one of her E cups to flop into sight again. Without a push-up bra to make it look good, it hung downwards towards her stomach.

"This fight's over!" Jody screeched, covering up again, "I give! Now let me go!"

If she wasn't so shocked about her breasts being exposed, and if she wasn't so focused on Kim's hand gripping her hair, Jody might have found it strange that Geoff was suddenly walking backwards, while Paxton advanced. Or maybe she thought Geoff was trying to help her get out of the pool. Kim didn't care either way; she knew better.

"You admit you're a trashy slut with no standards?" Kim asked loudly, pulling on Jody's hair again.

"Fuck you!" Jody screamed, trying to look around. "Call her off me! I'm done!"

Much to her devastation, Bethany and the other sorority elders were doubled up, laughing at her embarrassment. As for the frats, none of them were ashamed to ogle her, especially the ones who hadn't seen her naked before.

"You're done when I say you're done!" Kim jeered, "And I'm not fucking finished with you yet!"

Jody stared in shock, seeing for the first time just how malicious Kim was, how much cold fury was in her voice and her eyes. But that was nothing compared to what happened next.

As planned, Geoff stopped just shy of the pool wall, meaning that anyone standing on deck could grab at Jody from behind. In an instant, several pairs of hands ripped Jody's arms off of her breasts and pulled them behind her back.

"Hey!" Jody tried to look around, but Kim pulled on her hair so she was forced to stare at Kim.

"Look at me, bitch! I'm in charge now!" Kim smirked, even as Jody's arms were cuffed at the wrists. Jody struggled to get herself free, but all it did was make her breasts dance for everyone in attendance.

"W-what the- Are those mmmmmmM!" A large pacifier gag was jammed into her mouth, tied in place with ribbons as Jody's protests turned into muffled squeals.

"Since you're too much of a baby to keep fighting, you're gonna give us all a show!" Finally, Kim let go of Jody's hair, turning her ire on her breasts instead. Grabbing one in each hand, she dug her nails in and slammed them together, while Jody could only writhe and snarl while sucking her binky. The onlookers were laughing hysterically at the sight of Jody being so thoroughly dominated.

The gag and the cuffs were her own, taken from her special stash by a couple of the girls using Kim's key to get into their room. That hadn't been the only things they'd gotten either.

As Jody "MMMMPH"d and stared down at her exposed breasts being slapped and groped, someone grabbed at her bikini bottom and cut it apart with scissors.

"NNNMMM!" Jody wailed, but Geoff held her in place, keeping her legs apart, leaving her ass spread out. It was easy for Kim's allies to stick a large, lubed up buttplug inside Jody's anus. To add insult to injury, the sorority girls delivered a series of hard slaps to Jody's ass while Geoff kept her in place.

Jody's eyes watered from the strain, and also from the shame at being so utterly exposed for so many people's entertainment.

"Still think it was worth it!" Kim asked her as she grabbed both of Jody's nipples and twisted them between her fingers, "Still think you won?"

Kim eventually let go of her quarry, laughing as Geoff paraded around the shallow end, turning in every direction so that everyone got a good look at Jody's bound and naked body.

Kim, meanwhile, slid off Paxton's shoulders and waded towards the stairwell, swaggering like the conqueror she felt like. This was how revenge worked, and it was glorious.

Jody snarled and whimpered, glaring through her tears before she gave up the struggle. She couldn't even look at the laughing faces anymore, let alone the triumphant face of Kim. Only when Geoff finally let her fall backwards into the water did she come to life again.

Nobody was interested in drowning her, of course, and Geoff was quick to pull her out of the water and lift her onto the deck. True to their word, the frats didn't put a hand on her as she awkwardly walked towards Kim, still bound and gagged, too proud to beg for release.

Kim pretended to consider, "Had enough then?"

Jody growled as she nodded her head, staring at Kim's feet as she trembled.

"Fine." Kim said, turning and leaving the pool, "I'll untie you upstairs!"

A final roar of laughter sent the two young women on their way, out of the pool area and into the hallway. Kim led Jody away from the elevators, going for the stairwell instead. The building's heat was high enough that neither of them were cold, and no cameras caught the sight of Jody's walk of shame to their dorm room. And thanks to the butt plug, it was one of the longest walks of Jody's life.

By the time they reached the fifth floor, Jody was practically hobbling; her body was also responding to the stimulation of the plug, but never enough to trigger an orgasm, which only left her even more frustrated by her fate.

Once inside, in private, Jody abandoned the last of her dignity. "LMMM MM GOMMMM! PLMMMM" she whimpered tearfully, still unable to look Kim in the face.

Much to Jody's despair, however, Kim wasn't completely done. She took the key to Jody's cuffs and put it right under the dining table, without even moving the chairs either.

Septimus7
Septimus7
128 Followers
12