Paying Debts to Horny Jocks Ch. 02

Story Info
Gay boy makes his jock friends feel good and loved.
6.1k words
4.74
11.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam woke up right after 3 am, realistically too excited about what happened yesterday to sleep. He felt a massive boner fighting against his underwear and covers. He looked down at his middle-of-the-night morning wood and smiled.

"I'm not even blaming you," he said to his cock and sighed.

Whenever he closed eyes, he saw scenes from yesterday. Two sexy jocks, kneeling in front of them and sucking them off, being patted on the head, having Oliver be so sweet and finally swallowing so much semen that he wasn't even hungry, despite not having a dinner...

He realized that he loved sucking cocks. Not only he was amazing at it, but it brought him so much fun and pleasure. The taste, the smell, the sensation of a dick filling his mouth, the warmth... but it was not even what was the best.

The best part was seeing these horny, reserved jocks go absolutely nuts whenever he had them in his mouth. He remembered that Jesse made kind of stupid, goofy face, which was cute and fun. But Oliver? Liam was in love with his reaction. Brought to multiple orgasms by the boy, he totally freaked out each time. And Liam definitely wanted to witness this many, many times more.

But now he was alone, finally able to reach out to his own bulge and to pet it with a proper amount of love, thinking of his manly jocks manspreading for him, acting all dominant, exchanging horny, bro-ey comments above his head, brofisting whenever cumming...

... And a sudden knock on the door had to brutally interrupt his fantasy.

He got up, not hiding a sigh of frustration, and quickly pulled his grey gym sweatpants, in a hopeless attempt to cover his demanding penis proudly protruding through the layer of underwear. He opened the door and raised eyebrows, surprised.

"Jesse...?"

"Sup, bro." Jesse was wearing just his undies. He even arrived barefoot. Well, of course, somehow he didn't forget his cap, as if it was a permanent element of his hairstyle. "Can I come in?"

"Why, though?" Liam frowned. "Didn't Oliver tell you to not approach me alone?"

"Well... yeah, he kind of did. But bro, you did things to me that I just cannot forget about, okay?" Liam hesitated. "Come on, bro... we're buds now. We don't need Oliver to guard you. I'm your guard now, too. Trust me. I won't hurt you. One word if you get uncomfortable and I'm gone. I promise."

Liam's boner was a very important argument during this decision, so Jesse ended up on the Liam's side of closed door. The jock clearly felt like at home here, as he immediately threw himself on Liam's bed, making it squeak.

"Oh, how cozily warm..." he said, grinning. "So... you join me or what?"

"Well, I don't know..." Liam sighed. "I was actually playing with myself when you interrupted me... any reason why I should prioritize you over myself?"

"Hmm..." he took a moment to search for a good answer. "Because then I will feel good?" he asked, grinning in a dumb but incredibly sexy way.

This was actually a compelling argument in Liam's eyes, so he gladly hopped onto the jock resting on his bed and proceed to pull his grey underwear off. Jesse's stiff dick jumped out, very happy to play.

"I shouldn't be doing this, you know," Liam teased him. "If I recall, I saw you catcalling girls with you friends some while ago... Rewarding toxic masculinity seems like a bad practice."

He smirked.

"Liam, babe, but you do realize you're protecting these girls from my toxic masculinity by pleasing my cock, right? If you suck me, I won't be horny. If I won't be horny, I won't be making random girls uncomfortable."

The boy hesitated, while slowly playing with Jesse's foreskin. He was joking but not entirely. While Oliver was a typical rich boy, he had a golden heart and was overall just a decent guy. His friends, however... were much more stereotypically jockish... Even having Oliver's protection, he used to avoid them, as they were considered as bullies. Liam wouldn't want to enable that...

But then he sighed and thought to himself that he's not doing this to save the society, but simply because he likes sucking cocks. And the veiny one in front of him was looking very tasty. Plus, he really wanted to make the jock attached to it feel good, just because he could.

With that pleasant shift in mentality, he bent and slapped his face with Jesse's cock, getting that sexy, smug smile onto his jock's face.

"I love when you do that face-slapping thing with my cock... How about we move to the side and you let me fuck your mouth?" Jesse proposed.

Liam gladly lied on his side, with his face in front of Jesse's crotch. But before he let him fuck his mouth, he insisted on laying few cute licks on his ballsack, and also a respectful kiss.

"You really love cock, don't you, boy?" Jesse whispered, already in some erotic fever.

"Yes, sir..." Liam played along.

"Sir..." Jesse repeated it. "We love it when you call us this, boy... don't tell Oliver that I told you, but you drove him nuts when you called me 'sir' in front of him..." Jesse gently caressed Liam's face with his thumb.

"Why?" Liam asked, surprised. "Was he jealous?"

"Yeah. Because he wanted you to call him 'sir', as well..." Liam tried to ask another question, but Jesse silenced him. "Shh, boy. Enough words. You're here to service my cock, remember?"

Liam nodded, blushing, and submissively spread his lips open, allowing the hard, warm meat to slowly enter his mouth. Jesse stopped midway, as if he was afraid of choking the boy, but the pro gay man pushed his own face onto it, letting the dickhead reach the back of his throat.

"Man, you're amazing..." Jesse grunted, playing with boy's hair. "Alright, let's begin. Stay still. I'll try to be gentle..."

He began moving his hips. Liam quickly discovered that he enjoyed this a lot; he just had to keep still, enjoying the sensation, while Jesse was doing all the work.

The jock was clearly impressed but Liam was confident that he could show him even more pleasurable technique. Mid-thrust, Liam tilted his head and allowed the cockhead to rub against the inner side of his cheek.

Jesse looked down at the boy. With the cock rubbing against the inside of his cheek, Liam looked like he was holding a lollipop in his mouth. Jesse clearly found this as an improvement in sensation, as he kept Liam's head still in this position, gladly rubbing his most sensitive part there.

It didn't take much for him to cum. Liam shivered from excitement, hearing his partner groan and release the first portion of cum into his mouth. The boy swallowed his entire load like a bitch, enjoying the sensation of it going straight down to his belly.

Liam spat Jesse's cock out and carefully licked all the slime left on it. Then he lied the last, final kiss on the dickhead and stopped touching the jock, looking at him with joy. Jesse was still coming back to his senses, breathing fast.

"Good job, buddy," he praised Liam. He grabbed the boy by his arms and pulled him up on the bed, making Liam rest his head on the pillow next to him. The boy was shocked by how strong Jesse was; he moved him effortlessly.

"So..." Liam didn't know how to approach this question. "You're going back to your room, or...?"

"Huh? No, I'm staying here. I'm too tired," Jesse said, not acknowledging that he didn't exactly ask if he can stay. He pulled the covers over them, turned off the light and closed eyes. "'Night."

Liam sighed. He reached down to his crotch and rubbed his poor, bulging dick with his hand.

"I promise, I will play with you in the morning," he thought to himself and tried to fall asleep through his whining cock.

*

Somebody knocking on the door woke Liam up. The boy opened his eyes slowly and frowned, seeing Jesse's big head resting on his bare chest. Liam's arm was laying on the jock's back in a protective way. Really warm and cozy, the boy really didn't want to get up.

"Uhhh... Jesse, someone's knocking on the door," Liam whispered.

"Tell them to fuck off," Jesse mumbled.

"It's probably Oliver. How about I just slip out of the bed to..."

"No," he barked, tightly wrapping his powerful arm around Liam's waist and holding him still as a pillow.

Knocking sound again... In despair, Liam looked over at the door and noticed that he forgot to turn the key.

"It's open!" he informed.

The door opened immediately and Oliver came in with an annoyed face. He was wearing black ankle socks, black boxers briefs and a white sleeveless shirt. Liam always enjoyed seeing his friend's arms and hairy armpits being exposed so confidently. Even though he never sexualized him too much, a nice man was always an eye candy.

"What's up, boys?" Oliver asked, while still looking quite displeased. "Well, well, Jesse. Remind me, what have we agreed upon yesterday? That you wouldn't be bothering Liam without my supervision, isn't that correct?"

"Fuck off, dude... he's mine now, too," Jesse mumbled again, sleepily. "And I call dibs on sleeping here for the next month to come. Not kidding."

"Was he bothering you?" Oliver asked Liam.

"No, he was on his best behavior. Go easy on him," the boy assured him, smiling.

"Yeah, Jesse is pretty much just a good sleepy bear, but some of my other friends..." Oliver hesitated. "Let's just say, I will want you to be more careful around them, if you will agree to play with their cocks." He looked at Jesse and smiled. "Bonding time, eh?"

"He's fun to sleep with," Liam admitted, caressing Jesse's hair. "Warmed me up like a fireplace."

Liam figured they wouldn't be conversing for too long, seeing how Oliver reached to the growing bulge in his boxers.

"I was hoping you would be alone because I wanted to reward you for how eager you were yesterday..." he said, continuously playing with his boner.

"Reward me... with more of your cock?" Liam asked, smirking.

"Yeah. What more would a healthy, horny young gay man want?" Oliver leaned over and gently kissed Liam's lips.

"Enjoying the taste of my dick?" Jesse interrupted them, not even opening eyes.

Oliver went for an even more intense kiss and then he placed his hand on Jesse's head. His friend jumped as if he got burned by his touch.

"Whoa, let's not make things more gay than they have to be!" Jesse freaked out. "The cutie here can touch me. You can't."

Until now, Oliver didn't stop kissing with Liam even for a second.

"You're up now? Great. Get the fuck out, it's my turn," he said and hopped on the bed, lying on the boy and continuing the kiss. Liam enjoyed the weight of his body on his own.

Displeased, Jesse stood up, pulled his undies on and began searching for something on the floor.

"Liam, bro... where are my clothes?" he asked.

Oliver was not happy about having his kiss interrupted again.

"You came here just in your boxers," Liam reminded him, while Oliver impatiently began kissing his neck.

"Really? Huh. That's weird. So, can I come back later?" he asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure thing, I enjoy sucking you off."

"Great. Then I'll come... Hehehe."

When Jesse finally left, Oliver stopped insisting on kissing the boy and smiled at him.

"Continuing our topic... I wanted to reward you, but not the way you think." Liam almost jumped when Oliver reached out with a hand and grabbed the boy's bulge. "You deserve to have pleasure from this as well. I thought what could be especially pleasurable to you... and I have an idea."

Oliver stood up, pulling his friend up on feet. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and guided the boy to sit on his lap, facing Oliver and spreading legs. Liam quickly find out that their boners rested against one another.

"Comfy?" Oliver asked, smiling. He securely held Liam's waist, so it definitely was comfortable. "Now rub your cock against mine..."

Liam wrapped his arms around Oliver's shoulders and they got painfully close, almost kissing, but not quite yet. The boy began moving his hips and quickly discovered that creating friction against Oliver's stiff cock was an unusual but very pleasurable sensation.

"Do you like it?" Oliver whispered.

"Yes... sir..."

Oliver kissed his lips, shortly.

"Good. Prioritize your pleasure now." Liam looked as if he was planning to protest. "I want to watch you surrender to your lust..." This convinced the boy to listen. "Yeees... keep going, Liam... it feels sooo good..." Oliver slowly allowed himself to fall back on the bed. Liam climbed onto him, humping even more intensely. "Show me how horny you are..."

Oliver certainly knew what he was doing. He raised his shirt upwards, showing off his sweaty abs and amazing chest. Then he placed his hands under his head, exposing these bushy pits that made Liam go completely insane with desire. The boy leaned over and respectfully kissed the middle between his pecs, while applying even more pressure to their rubbing cocks.

Their underwear made it both great and terrible. While it kept their dicks still, it weakened the sensation. Normally, Liam would suggest that they take their undies off, but he was so horny that stopping, even for few seconds, was not an option anymore.

"I can't hold it anymore..." Liam whined, rubbing so fast, yet somehow trying to collect all of his will to stop his penis from leaking. Oliver moved his hand to the boy's butt and pressed him against himself.

"Good, let it all go, buddy..." He wasn't moving his hips anymore, fully trusting that Liam will make them both feel great. "Look at me while releasing it."

Liam submissively looked at Oliver, but failed to fulfill that request. When his penis exploded with pleasure, he lost control and closed his eyes, moaning like a bitch and completely getting lost in the bliss of an orgasm. He pressed the side of his face against Oliver chest as his jock friend held him still, letting the boy to significantly slow down and release a river of semen into his undies, in powerful thrusts.

"It sounded like a pretty fucking good orgasm," Oliver noticed, chuckling.

Liam fell over him, exhausted, sweaty, panting really loudly.

"You didn't cum," the boy noticed, worried.

"Yeah, I'm afraid I'm a bit more resilient than you. But don't worry, you'll get a fair share of chances at milking my nuts. So, now that we're both sweaty and could use a shower... would you like to get to know two of my other friends I would like you to... hmm... entertain?"

*

"Not gonna lie, Oliver. The way you warned me to never be alone with these guys before is not very reassuring..." Liam said, as they were walking towards the public showers. Liam never used them; he much preferred to wait in a longer line and enjoy the comfort of privacy, just like most of the students. Due to this mentality, the public bathroom section was unofficially reserved by the jocks.

"Yeah, the moment I saw the look on your face after saying that, I knew I made it sound way too serious," Oliver chuckled. "Don't worry, it's not like they would rape you, or something like that. I would never expose you to anyone fucked up in the head. It's just... they enjoy being mean during sex and I don't want you to get discouraged or offended just because they failed to keep composure."

"You guys really like to be mean to your partners, don't you?" Liam raised an eyebrow. "Jesse is into this as well."

"Hehe... well, I think you, too, know that there's certain thrill to power play in sex. Humiliation and degradation can be very pleasurable for both sides, of course, as long as both sides consent and know it's just a sexy game, not reality." Oliver sighed. "Don't take it the wrong way, but in past I jerked off so many times, fantasizing about treating you like a sex slave." Liam looked at him, shocked. Oliver giggled, blushing. "Yeah, I know. Quite the reveal to make so randomly. You're just such a sweetheart sometimes that it genuinely makes me smile like an idiot when looking at you... But there's also this a bit darker part of me that makes me dream of... well... corrupting you... so that this cuteness of yours turns into depraved perversion... That's probably why the sight of you slapping your blushing face with my cock drove me nuts. But outside of sex, lust and desire, you're still my friend and I would never want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Whoa," Liam didn't even know how to react. He kind of felt bad now, after hearing Oliver's confession. "I didn't know you ever felt that way. I just... assumed you're straight, so I never even bothered thinking of you in a sexual way... In highschool I did crush on a straight friend and I really don't want to go through this ever again..."

"But you don't mind doing sexual stuff with me, right?" he asked, concerned. "You're not doing this just because you feel like you owe me? You are attracted to me? Please, be honest."

"Of course I'm attracted to you!" After almost yelling that, Liam felt embarrassed. Fortunately, no one was present on the corridor they were passing through. "Visually, you're an eye candy. And you're always wearing black ankle socks, that's like my biggest weakness."

"You're into feet?" he asked curiously.

"Well, that's a bit tricky question... I wouldn't call myself a foot fetishist to the point of smelling them or socks or sneakers." Even the thought of it made Liam sick. "But I do like the look of feet as a part of male anatomy. Also, for some reason, I associate exposed feet with man's confidence. For example, you're the kind of guy that would unapologetically push his feet up into the foreground of the picture, not even thinking about it. There's something sexy about that..."

"Huh. The weird stuff I'm learning from you. Anyway, if you would be willing to play with my feet... let's just say, me and my penis would be very interested in exploring that..."

Liam really enjoyed that eager side of Oliver. He used to see him as this older brother kind of figure, the guy that borrows you money when you need it, the guy that will defend you if someone tries to start some shit, the guy that will convince you to smoke weed for the first time in your life. Now he felt more as an equal.

"Alright, no waiting in line, that's nice," Oliver said, once they reached the bath.

"Wait!" Liam almost yelled when Oliver grabbed the door handle without thinking. "I need to... prepare myself mentally first."

Oliver grinned at him.

"So shy... Look. There's nothing to fear. We're all guys, after all," he said. And with these words, he pulled his shirt off, then his slippers, then leaned on the wall and raised his right leg, to slip off one of the infamous black ankle socks. Once he did that, he threw it at Liam's face, continuously grinning and stripping. "Here, I heard you like them."

"You do realize there is a camera in this corridor, right?" Liam chuckled. Oliver clearly didn't give a single fuck; he was already out of his boxers. The boy unapologetically gazed upon his flaccid shower-type of dick, with nice dark balls and spectacular pubes. "Well, with a dick like that, I'm not surprised that you're not worried about showing it off."

"Liam, my brother, careful with compliments or I will never wear underwear when around you. Besides, I saw you naked on few occasions. You might not be going to gym with me, but you still do have abs."

"Technically, everyone has abs."

Oliver's act of exhibitionism indeed encouraged Liam in a way. He followed his stud friend into the bathroom but before he began stripping, he looked inside, towards two showering dudes. Apparently, one of them was telling the other guy some kind of story, to which the second one was chuckling.

Liam quickly retracted to the room with three toilet cabins, pulling Oliver back by his hand.

"Oh, come on, Liam. Don't be shy, it's..."

"That's Marcus and Brian!" Liam interrupted him, fully freaked out.

12