Paying For Our Dungeon

Story Info
Husband sold my body to strangers while I was tied up.
3.9k words
4.13
17.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we got married we decided that our bed was for making love and sleeping and that we would use a separate area for all of the kinky fucking.

So after basically destroying our leather couch, we decided it was time to build our own sex room/dungeon.

We covered the floor, wall to wall with rubber mats. Blacked out the windows and put in ventilation fans in so that I could also hot box myself with my bong if I chose to. We also added a small shower area with toilet, in case we chose to engage in watersports.

We painted the walls and ceiling red. Then we built every type of sexual torture/pleasure furniture that we could and ordered the stuff that we couldn't make. Every thing in the room was red and black except for the toilet. We even put black candle style wall sconces on the wall for added effect.

I was very impressed with how everything turned out. This was now my favorite room in the house.

Other then the Queening chair, my favorite piece of furniture was the whipping stool. We built it similar to a massage table. You would lay face down with your face in the hole where elastic covers your eyes and supports your head as well as a strap across the back of your head. The table stops at the waist which also has pads to force your ass up in the air. Then your knees would rest on on another set of padded boards, that spread your legs so there is easy access to both of your holes. There is also a clip to hold the Hitachi wand directly on my clit. There are numerous straps to secure you so that you can't move. You are completely at the mercy of the other person. It is such an amazing piece.

One evening after an amazing session in the play room, I suggested that we go back to Jamaica for our anniversary.

My husband said, "We just spent a small fortune on this room. How are we going to pay for another week in Jamaica?"

"You'll figure something out. Yourta smart guy." I said with a wink as I lit my bong and took a huge rip.

Then with a smirk I said, "Well, I guess you can whore you out and charge people to fuck me. We've made money selling my pussy before."

"You only did that one time. And it was with the guy we used as a bull the first time we did a cuckold. Besides you would have to do it quite a few times to make enough money to go to Jamaica. Depending on how much you charged guys." He replied.

"Hmmm." I said.

"Are you being seriously? You are fucking high as a kite." He asked with a chuckle.

I giggled and coughed as I exhaled and said, "Just don't pimp me out more then a few times a month. I don't want you to get dependent on all that extra money."

He playfully pushed me over as he walked by and said, " You silly little stoner slut."

We didn't really talk about it anymore so I kind of forgot about it. We had regular play sessions in our dungeon room over the next couple of months, which usually ended up with one of us (mostly me) strapped naked to something in there.

I came home from work one afternoon, there was a new peak-a-boo corset, garder belt and thigh high stockings laid out on the bed with a note that said, "Prep yourself and put this on. Have your hair tied back in a tight ponytail. Meet me in the dungeon room at 6pm."

It was already after 5, so I quickly stripped and jumped in the shower. I shaved my snatch, gave myself a quick enema and jumped out and dried off. I put on the request outfit, and pulled my hair into a tight ponytail and headed down the hallway.

I open the door and stepped in. i still marvel at how well it turned out. My husband wasn't in there so I got my bowl from the shelf and packed with weed. I took a couple of hits, to help me relax. I was just bringing it to my mouth for another hit when the door opened and in walked my husband.

He looked over at me as I was exhaling and I said, " What's on the agenda for tonight stud?"

"Get on the whipping table." He said as he started to remove his belt. "Good thing you are already high."

He laid his belt down on the ottoman and helped me up on to the table. After he go my knees in place and legs fastened, he kissed me deeply and said,

"I hope that you enjoy this as much as I will."

"I am sure that I will babe." I said with a giggle.

He helped get into position and began to latch buckles and tighten straps. I was totally unable to move.

"Are you comfortable my love?" He asked.

"Oh yes daddy. I'm ready for whatever you want to do to me." I replied.

"Good." He said as I heard the squish of his feet on the rubber mats as he walked away.

Then I heard the door open and he said, "Alright it $100 for a blowjob, $150 for a blowjob and fucking her pussy and $200 if you want to fuck her asshole too."

Then I heard 2 other voices that I didn't not recognize. The first one said, "Sounds great."

The second one said, "Okay here's $200."

"What to fuck is going on here?" I shouted.

"You said I should pimp you out, I'm only doing what you wanted babe." My husband said in a very condescending tone. "I figured you couldn't tell me no if you were unable to move or stop me."

"Fine, whatever asshole, just make them wear condoms." I shot back.

I then felt someone fingers my pussy. They started out slowly, twisting their fingers and they worked them in and out. It felt really good so I started hunching my hips as much as I could moved them as I was enjoying being fingered by this stranger.

Just then I felt a condom covered cock press against my lips. I tried to keep my closed so that this second guys cock couldn't go in my mouth.

"She won't open her mouth." He said.

I felt the sharp sting of a belt across my ass cheeks as my Husband said, "Open your mouth slut! We want them to get their money's worth."

I opened my mouth as he hunched up, shoving his cock to the back of my throat.

The guy behind me had pulled his fingers out of my pussy and and began to shove his cock in to my pussy. I felt my pussy stretching as he was shoving his cock in and out making sure he slammed hard into my ass cheeks with every thrust.

The guy in front of was hunching up and fucking my mouth hard. Due to being strapped down, I couldn't pull my head back and had to accept every deep thrust of his cock. He would hit the back of my throat every few strokes and cause me to gag.

Every time I would gag, my whole body would spasm and cause me to squeeze my pussy hard around the cock that was fucking me.

The guy who was fucking me said, "I would love to feel her pussy without a condom. How much to fuck her bareback?"

Without hesitation my husband said, "$500."

That asshole, I thought as an orgasm shuttered though me.

Both guys stopped and heard bare feet squeaking on the rubber floor.

Then I heard my husband say, "Thank you." as a bare cock was shoved in my open mouth.

The onslaught to my pussy and mouth continued for a few more minutes and I heard the one at my mouth say, "Switch me places I want to fuck her asshole."

He withdrew his cock from my mouth as the other pulled out of my pussy.

I heard their feet squeak as they walked beside me to switch places.

The one now at my rear stroked his cock cock up and down my pussy a couple of times to get the tip wet.

My husband said, "Here, use this."

I'm assuming he handled him some lube,

I felt the cold slimy feel of it as he positioned the tip of his cock against my asshole.

Slowly he started pushing his cock into my asshole. I attempted to scream, but was force fed a cock before I could get it out.

I screamed around the cock in my mouth as the other guy forced his cock into my asshole.

As the guy fucked my mouth, I noticed that his cock was bigger then one I was just sucking. No wonder my pussy had to stretch to accommodate his cock.

It made me glad that he didn't try to fuck my asshole first.

My asshole was starting to relax as he kept forcing his cock in and out of my tight asshole.

He was really picking up the pace, fucking my ass hard as an orgasm shot through me.

I heard my husband tell him to stop for a second. He stopped moving but did not pull his cock out of my asshole. Then I felt the familiar pressure and buzz on my clit of the Hitachi wand. He had strapped it to the stool so that it was held on my clit.

As soon as the guy shoved his cock back into my asshole I came again and moaned into the cock in my mouth.

Then the guy at my front asked, "Have you got her asshole loosened up for me buddy?"

"It's still pretty tight, but you can have a turn at it." said the guy fucking my ass.

The both stopped, which allowed me to catch my breath for a moment.

I heard the squeak of the rubber mats again as they switched places.

As the guy who was at my mouth began to push his cock into my asshole I tried to brace myself. It felt like my asshole just kept stretching wider as his cock was going deeper and deeper.

I tried to scream the other guys cock was shoved in my open mouth.

I usually enjoy anal, but it felt like his cock was getting bigger with every thrust. I tried to squeeze my sphincter muscles so that I was milking his cock but his cock was so big I couldn't.

He quickened his pace as he called out, "I'm going to cum!"

"Not inside of her." I heard my husband say.

"How much to cum in her?" He asked. "Another $50." My husband answered.

"Deal!" He said as I heard them high five.

He tensed up and moaned loudly as he slowly pumped back and forth, filling my asshole with his cum.

The guy I was blowing said, "Dude! I can't fuck her asshole now that you have came in it."

The guy I was blowing pulled his cock out of my mouth and walked around behind me and said, "Dude, you totally destroyed her asshole."

As I felt him push his cock into my pussy again.

He started fucking me faster. Now that I had my mouth free, I was finally able to talk and encourage him to fuck me harder as the Hitachi continued to buzz on my clit.

"Fuck me hard, you fucker!" I called out.

"Show me what you to do whore's pussy."

"Oh fuck your pussy feels so fucking good." He said in between grunts. "I'm

feeling like I'm going to cum."

My husband had just made extra for letting the other guy cum in my asshole, so I figured I'd do it to.

So I said, "what's it worth to you to cum in my cunt?"

The guy fucking me fast and was groaning hard and said, "$100."

"Deal!" I yelled to my husband as the stranger emptied his balls in my pussy.

He pulled out of my pussy with a pop.

I could see the flash of the camera and knew that my husband was taking pictures of my destroyed pussy and asshole. They talked for a moment about when they could come back as they dressed.

My husband said, "Just let us know when you want a prime slut and have the money to pay for it."

He left me tied up as he showed them showed them out.

He came back and removed my restraints then helped me up.

My legs felt like jelly.

My husband laughed and said, " Your makeup is a mess babe." as he took photos of me. I made sure that I gave him the finger in a couple of the pictures.

He helped to walk over ottoman to get my cigarettes as the cum gushed out of my pussy and asshole and ran down my legs.

I lit a cigarette and blew smoke at him and said, "You could have told me that this was your plan."

He chuckled and said, "Now babe. where is the fun in that. We made $1150 dollars tonight, we should have been charging guys to fuck you this whole time."

I rolled my eyes as I exhaled another drag of my cigarette.

He grabbed me and hugged me tightly and said, "It's time to reclaim my pussy."

He kissed and started kissing his way down my chest and focused on my nipples.

I tried to act like I was turned on as I puffed on my cigarette, but in all reality I couldn't wait for him to be inside of me.

He unbuttoned and dropped his pants and sat down on the ottoman. I leaned in and blew smoke on his cock and said, "I'm going to shower."

I walked over to the shower stripping off my clothes and trying no to slip on the puddles of cum I was leaving. I turned the shower on and crushed out my cigarette, trying to act as bratty as possible.

I blew my husband a kiss and rolled my eyes at him before stepping in and closing the shower door.

The hot water felt good. especially after the pounding I just took. I washed the cum off of my legs, but didn't attempt to wash any of it out of my holes.

After i finished rinsing off I stepped out and grabbed the towel that was hanging there. I toweled off the top part of my body and bent at the waist to dry my legs. I made sure that my ass was pointed directly at my husband.

I could hear the squeak of his feet on the rubber floor as he walked up behind me. Without saying a word he forced his cock in to my pussy and started ramming me hard.

I tried to act like I hadn't craving his cock this whole time. so I just stepped forward as his cock slid out of me.

I turned around and looked him and said, "Sorry, did you just have your dick in my pussy?" Then walked back over to the ottoman and grabbed my pack of cigarettes.

I bent over to grab my lighter making sure that he had a good view of my asshole and pussy.

I stood up and lit the cigarette, then bent back over the ottoman and arched my back like I was stretching.

Again I heard the squeak of his bare feet on the rubber floor as he came up behind me.

I rolled my hips in an effort to tease him more.

Instead of ramming his cock back into my pussy or asshole, he wrapped his arm around my waist and swatted me hard on the ass cheek with his bare hand.

I tried to wiggle away only to have deliver 4 more swats.

"Listen here you little brat. I own your pussy and I'm going to reclaim it now. Do you understand me?!" He commanded.

"Yes Daddy," I replied.

He spun me around and laid me back on the ottoman.

He then crawled between my legs and fed his cock in to my already fucked pussy. He ground his pelvis against mine with every stroke while puffed on my cigarette.

After a few strokes, he pulled his cock out of me and placed it to my lips. The he said, "Suck the cum off of my cock."

I opened my mouth and greedily took in his cock. I sucked the juices clean and he lowered himself back down to fuck me some more.

As our pelvises met he kissed me deeply. I could no longer hide how turned on I was. He ground hos pubic bone in my clit as I called out, "Oh fuck daddy I'm going to cum!"

He smiled and said, "Cum for me baby."

He could see the look of lust on my face and asked, "Who owns this pussy?"

"It's your pussy daddy, to do whatever you want to with." I replied as another orgasm rocked through me.

I had just admitted to him that my pussy was his. "Good girl." He said. That always makes me so horny when he says that.

"Are you ready for my load?" He asked.

Yes daddy, fill me with your cum. Reclaim your pussy." I replied.

As he came another orgasm shook through me. I crushed out my cigarette and grabbed him around the neck and held him tightly and said, "I love you so much. Thank you for reclaiming your pussy."

"I love you to baby. We will go to bank tomorrow to start a savings account to your escort money in. And I have another game for us to play while we do." He stated.

I gave him an intrigued look and said, " Oh yeah, what do you have in mind?"

"You'll see in the morning babe. Lets get cleaned up and get some sleep." He responded.

We cleaned up and went to bed holding each other. He woke up before me and was setting in bed stroking his cock to the pictures he had taken of last night's events when I woke up.

He had laid out the clothes that he wanted me to wear, including a short dress and a remote controlled set of vibrating panties.

"Looks like you are enjoying the pictures you took." I said as I grabbed my bong to begin my early morning baking session.

"Don't get too high," He said. "There is still some stuff we need to accomplish this morning. Get dressed so that we can go to the bank and start a savings account with your hooker money."

"Don't call it that damn it." I said playfully.

He laughed and said, "Sorry 'Escort' money." As he made air quotes with his fingers.

I giggled as I blew out smoke and leaned over and popped his cock in my mouth.

"Easy there princess. I don't want to cum until right before we go in the bank." He stated.

I glared up at him as I raked my teeth across the head of his cock and said, "Oh really?"

We got dressed and as I grabbed the wad cash he hit the vibrate button on the remote.

"Holy Fuck!" I called out as I bent at the waist. I had to put my hands on the bed to steady myself. After all of the abuse my pussy had taken last night my clit was super sensitive.

"That was on the low setting. I cant wait to see your reaction to it being on high." He said with a chuckle.

He kept his cock hanging out of his pants as we drove to the bank. I noticed that he had a cock ring on so I couldn't help myself but to play with tease his cock all the way there.

When we got the bank parking lot we got in the back seat so I could suck his cock while he played with the remote to my vibrating panties.

He pulled me and kissed me as an orgasm shook through me and said, "Make me cum princess."

I sucked and stroked his cock feverishly. He stoped me as he took his pants down and told me to pop my tits out of my sun dress.

I grabbed his cock with both hands and began stroking it as I spit on the head.

"Oh Fuck I'm going to cum!" He called out.

I started to put his cock back in my mouth but he stopped me and rolled me onto my back in the seat while stroking his cock.

I held my mouth open to catch his load, but he sprayed cum all over my chin and neck and exposed tits.

He then fucked my mouth for a few seconds allowing me to savior the last few drops of his cum.

He slid his pants back up and said, "Okay, lets go in."

I tucked my tits back in to my dress and started to wipe off my face, but he grabbed my hands.

"You are going to go in just like that." He said.

"Ha ha." I said sarcastically.

"I'm being serious." He said as he reached over and opened the passenger door and forced me out of the car.

He slid out behind me, grabbed my hand and led us towards the door.

I tried to pull back only to have him hit button on the remote, causing moan and buckle my knees. It looked I was going in the bank cum faced whether I wanted to or not.

Every time I would try to pull back or stop, my husband would hit that damn button and cause my knees to buckle.

We finally made our way to the new accounts desk and sat down. I felt like such a dirty slut setting there while my husband smiled from ear to ear. I just knew that everyone who looked at me knew that I had cum on my face and what a dirty slut I was.

I just knew that new account manager could tell what was on my chin and neck.

Every time it was my turn to speak, my husband would hit the button on the remote. It was nearly impossible to keep myself composed. I just dug my nails in to his arm and bit my bottom lip as an orgasm would shutter though me.

The new account manager asked a couple of different times if we heard a buzzing sound as I tried to maintain my composure. My husband just smiled and said he didn't hear anything.

As I handed him the money, my husband hit the high button and another orgasm rocked through me. I had to put my hands on his desk and close my eyes to keep from screaming.

After we signed all the paperwork and got up to leave the account manager said, "It was really nice to see you again so soon Marie, you have something on your chin."

I looked over at my husband as mouthed, "Fuck you."

He smiled and said, " I love you too baby."

As we walked holding hands, I leaned over and wiped my chin on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, " Was he one of the guys from last night?"

12