Paying for Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

"Any thoughts on dinner?"

Kim gave me a disdainful look and left the room without answering. I heaved a sigh of relief thinking I had dodged a bullet.

Maybe not. My phone pinged. A text from Tracey. Oh shit, the roses I had sent this morning. They had escaped my mind completely.

"They are wonderful! And two dozen!"

"I'm glad you like them, honey."

"You must really want more interest payments."

"No, Tracey, we need to stop. This is getting dangerous."

"Dangerous how?"

"Kim may find out. She's already suspicious."

There was a long pause. "Maybe because we were discussing your cock today."

I was completely and wholly flummoxed. My daughter and her best friend were discussing my cock? WTF!!

"What do you mean? Why the fuck were you two discussing my cock?"

"Kim was trying to get me to tell her about my new boyfriend. You know? The one who sent me the flowers."

"And," I texted back.

"I told her the roses were an interest payment."

Oh my gawd.

"She wanted more deets."

More fucking details. "I changed the subject. I asked her if she had ever seen your cock."

"OMFG! Why????"

"She said she saw it a few times when you were getting out of the shower. She said it wasn't as impressive as she imagined it would be."

Oh, fuck. I'm a grower, not a shower. My daughter was disappointed by the size of my cock.

"I stood up for you."

"How the fuck did you do that, Tracey?"

"I told her it was more impressive when it was hard. Probably."

Shit, shit, shit!

"We stopped then as we had to get to class."

Oh my fucking gawd! My daughter and her best friend were discussing my cock. My daughter was disappointed in my size. I'm not huge but I'm not tiny either. I guess I'm an average six or seven inches long when hard and a fair girth. Like I said, I had more foot than cock wearing a size fifteen shoe. Life isn't fair. Why couldn't the sizes have been switched. I'd much rather have average feet. Buying shoes would be so much easier.

The teenaged girl, my daughter's best friend, had seen me hard. She had sucked my cock...twice even...and defended my pride and joy. My daughter was suspicious.

Just then, Kim stuck her head in my doorway.

"Who're you texting?"

"Just work. Nothing important."

"Okay, I'm going to Tracey's house. I won't be home for dinner."

"Have a good time! Don't beat her up too much over the flowers."

"I won't," my daughter said, thoughtfully. "Daddy, did you send Tracey the roses?"

"No. Now get out of here."

Moments later, I heard the front door slam as Kim left the house. I was stymied. How could I get out of this mess?

Mike called and asked if he could stay at his friends for dinner. I told him that was fine by me but he needed to be home early enough to get his homework done. Mike assured me he would. I reminded him I loved him and he hung up. Obviously he wasn't going to say that back to me when it was likely his buddy was within hearing distance.

I decided on my usual comfort food for dinner. Slipping on my shoes and grabbing my current book, I was out the door and up the street. Coffee and donuts were on the menu.

It was quite difficult to focus on my book. My mind kept drifting to my daughter being disappointed with the size of my dick. Pictures of Tracey sucking my cock were interchanged with my daughter sucking my cock. First Tracey, then my daughter. And, repeat.

The more I fought to focus my mind on Tracey, the more I imagined my prick being swallowed by my daughter. It was easy to make the switch. Just considering their bodies, the two could have been twins. They had the same lips, the same tits, the same hips, the same long legs, and, I'm sure, the same pussies. I had not seen either one as yet but...a guy could dream, couldn't he?

These thoughts were fully engaging my brain. And libido. My little friend down below had raised his head and was demonstrating his interest in the subject. I couldn't leave the booth with a chubby like this. I wondered if Kim was still at Tracey's house or if she had gone home. Maybe I could slip in for a quick blowjob.

No, no, no! That wasn't going to happen. I needed to get out of this mess, not stick my dick further into the mouth of opportunity. I wonder what it would be like to fuck Tracey. Or to fuck my daughter.

No, no, no! That wasn't going to happen. Using my book to cover the bulge in my pants, I left the coffee shop and headed home. I couldn't figure out how to deal with this awkward situation. Awkward? Hell, yeah. I wanted my cake and to eat it too. Eat Tracey's pussy. Yummy, I imagined how good it would taste. My perverted mind kicked into overdrive and I was immediately picturing myself face down in my daughter's cunt.

No, no, no!

Oh, shit. The two girls were standing in front of Tracey's house. Arms gesticulating, faces red, they were definitely arguing like I had never seen them argue before.

I quickened my pace wanting to intervene. Just as I got to them, Tracey turned on her heel and stormed back into her house. Kim's anger was apparent as she stormed home as well. I tried to talk to her but she wasn't having any of it. She ignored me.

In the house, my daughter stood in the entryway, foot tapping and hands on her hips.

"How could you, Daddy? Two dozen roses?"

There will be more coming. Paying for pleasure is never as easy as it sounds. Thanks for reading and please comment as well as vote. Keep in mind that the votes massage the author's ego and the happier the ego is, the more writing is apt to happen. And quicker. LOL.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12