Paying it Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the cabinet to get two acrylic glasses and said, "I usually relax in the hot tub with a drink before I go to bed, maybe it would help with your stiff muscles."

My mind was racing with thoughts of my first m2m encounter and how my gay side came roaring out of the closet with my seducer in the hot tub and I said, "That sounds like an excellent idea."

As thoughts of my first hot tub encounter were making something else stiff besides my muscles, I not so innocently said, "But I didn't bring a swimsuit." Leo just smiled and said it wasn't a problem as his neighbors can't see into his backyard, and with that he handed me my drink and his lovesick puppy followed him back outside to the hot tub.

I still wasn't sure if he was going to get in the hot tub naked or in his underwear so I just decided to follow his lead. He took of his shirt to reveal a nice chest with some hair and I took off my t-shirt. He noticed me noticing him as he unbuttoned his shorts and dropped them to the ground.

Based on his age I was expecting tighty whities or boring cotton boxers, but he surprised me by wearing a pair of black briefs that looked sexy on him. It made me wonder if those were his everyday underwear or did he wear something special for me, I could only hope so.

Of course I was totally focused on him in his sexy black briefs and without looking, I unbuttoned my shorts and dropped them to the ground, just as I remembered I had on my ex-gf's purple boyshorts. Leo definitely noticed my choice of underwear but didn't say anything as he peeled of his black briefs and I finally got to see his semi-erect cock before he climbed into the water.

Instead of being embarrassed by my purple boyshorts, I decided to discreetly put on a little show for him without making eye contact as I hooked my thumbs under the waistband and pulled them down slowly so my own semi-erect cock popped out as I dropped my girly boyshorts to the ground and joined him in the hot tub.

I made sure that I sat closer to him than regular "guy friends" would sit next to each other. I didn't want to be a "regular" guy friend, I wanted to be his male lover, his boyfriend, his cockbitch, his bottom, his everything.

Once I got settled in the hot tub and had taken a sip of my new drink, I felt the need to explain my purple boyshorts and told him that all of my underwear was in the wash and all I could find was my ex-gf's underwear that she had left behind. He just said, "No need to explain, you looked good in them" and then added "but I bet she looked even better."

I said, "Thank you, she looked better out of them." I'm pretty sure I blushed when he said I looked good in them, I think it made blood rush to my cheeks as well as my cock.

The combination of being on our third drink and being naked in the hot tub lowered our inhibitions and Leo asked me to continue the story about my ex-gf's strapon. I had forgotten where the story left off before we went to get new drinks so he reminded me by saying, "You were feeling weak and you were between her legs and she was telling you to suck her strapon cock." I continued on with my story and told him I did my best to get into the roleplay of sucking her strapon and put on a good enough suck show for her to the point where she got turned on and then pegged my ass in multiple positions.

He asked me if I enjoyed it and I told him that I did like getting pegged, actually I loved it, but that after the first 30 seconds I didn't enjoy sucking her strapon. I said I felt foolish sucking a rubber cock that didn't taste good nor did it respond to anything I did with my mouth. I'm pretty sure I surprised him with that comment and I know I surprised him when I said, "When I was between her legs going down on her strapon, at that moment I wished she was a t-girl and had a real cock for me to suck." And then I added, "Soon thereafter we broke up and one reason was that she really enjoyed the power she felt pegging me and having me suck on her strapon, and I only enjoyed getting pegged."

We sat in the hot tub in silence for a few moments while we both took big gulps from our drinks and I sensed that Leo was processing what I just said. In the last five minutes he had caught me checking him out, saw me wearing a pair of purple boyshorts, and heard me say I enjoyed getting pegged and wished I had a real cock to suck, albeit a t-girl cock. I was either scaring him off or reeling him in, I wasn't quite sure which.

Now he knew that not only had I enjoyed a cummy kiss and loved getting pegged by a female, but I also had wanted to suck t-girl cock. I imagined, or more accurately hoped, that he was now wondering if I had also sucked a man's cock. Again there was some awkward silence and Leo reached back for his drink and took a big sip.

I had to stand up and turn around to get my drink and couldn't help but look down in the water at Leo's cock. I couldn't tell for sure through the bubbles in the water, but it looked like Leo's cock was pointing straight up at me. I stood there and enjoyed my cocktail while I was thirsting for his manhood.

He put down his drink and stretched out his arms on the edge of the tub. His hand was right about where my head was before. Is he claiming his personal space or is wanting me to sit in the same place? I decided to err on the side of boldness and turned my back to him as I placed my drink on the edge of the tub and then sat down in my previous spot.

I figured if I sat too close to him he would think it was by accident, even though it wasn't. As I settled in place, his hand was right near my neck and he didn't move it at all. Was he just being polite and expected me to move, or did he want me to sit there all along? I decided to stick with my bold strategy and not just stay put, but to slowly inch closer.

Leo broke the silence by asking me if I had been with a t-girl before. I gave him a vague but leading answer by saying, "At that point no, I hadn't experienced the pleasure yet."

I said that with a smile and a wink and he surprised me by saying "Well they say men give the best blow jobs." Now I was confused, was I reeling him in or is he leading me on?

I stuck with my boldness strategy and leaned toward him to nudge him in the side with my elbow and said "Well they are 100% correct." I slid closer to him as I said this and now his arm was completely behind me and his hand was above my shoulder. After nudging him with my elbow I let my hand rest against the side of his thigh underwater. His only reaction was to let his hand drop onto my shoulder. Although I was in a hot tub, chills ran up and down my spine at his touch and my cock went from semi to fully erect.

I was contemplating my next move, do I do more than just have my hand resting against his thigh, do I reach over and stroke his cock, or do I do what I really want to do and sit on his lap facing him and kiss him passionately while his hard cock teases my ass. That might be too much or just right. My first m2m experience started with a kiss and I had his cock in my mouth and ass less than 20 minutes later. But of course my seducer had me pegged as a sub and correctly assumed I would follow his lead as my Dom.

I thought the best way to get to Leo's kisses was to start with his cock. I didn't think of Leo as a Dom, but I did hope that he would be an Alpha male in the bedroom and be a Top, or versatile Top. I was slowly inching closer to him and his hand on my shoulder was following my movement as my hand went from resting against his thigh to slowly rubbing against it.

We both sat there doing our best to pretend that nothing was happening, while at the same time we both knew something was happening. At least I did. Just when I was about to move over to have my leg touching his leg, the jets in the hot tub shut off and we sat there in silence for a minute before he said, "That's my signal to take a break" and he stood up and sat on the edge of the tub and reached for his drink.

Did I scare him off, or did he really need a break? I wasn't about to stop my seduction quite yet. I wanted to be able to face him to better see his cock, so I stood up in the tub and grabbed my drink. We made some small talk for a few minutes without any reference to his hand on my shoulder or my hand rubbing his thigh. I stole a few glances at his cock and was glad to see that although it wasn't standing at full attention, it was definitely paying attention to the heat of the moment and looked thick with desire.

He asked me if the hot tub helped with my stiff muscles and I said with a wink and a smile, "It definitely helped with my stiff muscles, but it also made something else stiff." Before he could react I stood directly in front of him and put one hand on his knee while I toasted him with my drink and said, "Thank you so much for inviting me over, this has been great."

I was slowly inching my hand on his knee down his thigh when he toasted me back by saying, "Thank you for coming over, it's been great getting to know you. This is just what I needed."

I wanted to kiss him at that moment more than I had ever wanted to kiss anyone before. My mind was way ahead of my body as I was imagining myself being his loving and adoring sub lover, kissing him, getting fucked and made love to by him, and sucking his cock and drinking his sperm. I was convinced that the way to seduce an Alpha male lover was not by kissing him first, but by sucking his cock and demonstrating my submission to him and his manhood.

With the last words of his toast still ringing in my ears "This is just what I needed", I put down my drink and put my free hand on his other knee and looked him in the eye and held his gaze. Then I looked down at his growing cock and said, "I think there's something else that you need", and with that I spread his knees further apart and lowered myself down to his cock and said "It's perfect" just before I took his swollen member into my mouth. The slight chlorine taste did not detract from the joy and pleasure I felt as his cock grew in my mouth.

My fear of scaring him off with my bold move faded away when he moaned, "Oh Jamie, THIS is just what I needed." With those encouraging words I did my best to show him that men do indeed give the best blow jobs. I spent the next 10 minutes making love to his cock with my mouth, kissing it, licking it up and down the shaft, playing with his mushroom head and balls, all the while being in my own version of heaven.

My focus on pleasing Leo and his perfect cock was interrupted when he said, "Slow down, I don't want this to end yet." I didn't want it to end yet either so I took his cock out of my mouth and just let it rest against my lips as I looked up into his eyes and reached up with both hands and played with his nipples. I flicked my tongue around the tip and head of his cock and savored the taste of his precum as I looked up at him with adoration and devotion.

God I wanted to kiss this man, he was letting me suck his cock, would he also let me kiss him? In the past I had come across some men who only wanted blow jobs but thought kissing was "gay." I thought those men were missing out on the one of the best parts about being with a man, those men definitely missed out on getting a blow job from me!

I recalled how my gentleman seducer kissed me first which made my cock get rock hard. That worked with me because I turned out to be a sub. I thought my best chance of kissing Leo was to get him back to the edge of orgasm and then I would kiss him. A man with a plan.

I continued to tweak his nipples as I let his cock pop back into my mouth and had him on the edge again within a few minutes. I took his cock out of my mouth again, gave it a few licks, kissed it, and stood up in front of my new stud. He looked at me and said, "That was incredible." The words were barely out of his mouth before I leaned forward and kissed him and had my tongue in his mouth.

Just like I responded with my seducer, he readily accepted my tongue and kissed me back with his tongue. I took his hands and pulled him into the water where we stood and held each other close as we continued to probe each other's mouth with our tongues. His hands were on my ass pulling me closer to him while my hands were on his ass pulling him closer to me.

We continued our passionate makeout and groping session standing in the middle of the tub as our passionate wet kisses melted into tender intimate kisses. I broke our kiss long enough to guide him to sit down in the tub and I squatted above his lap facing him. I rubbed my cock and ass against his cock underwater while our tongues entertained each other as we kissed like sailors on shore leave.

I told him I wanted to finish his blow job and he suggested that we go inside since his neighbors couldn't see into his backyard but they might be able to hear us. We gathered our drinks and clothes and headed inside, in the cool night air I could see steam rising off Leo's naked body ahead me, my hot man.

Once inside he led me to his bedroom and proposed that we take a quick shower together, he didn't have to ask twice. The only thing better than a freshly showered cock is a cock covered in my saliva and my lover's cum. He had a spacious walk-in shower and adjusted the temperature just right and we promptly picked up right where we left off, kissing and groping each other.

We continued our kiss and grope session as our tongues maintained constant contact and our erections were involved in a sword fight below. We began to wash each other's body and I thoroughly enjoyed touching his manly body. Looking down and comparing cocks, his looked very similar to mine, maybe a little longer and thicker.

As he was lathering me up with body wash, for the first time he took my cock in his hand and began stroking it. I moaned a little and nuzzled my face into his neck and kissed him. I felt so good, so warm, so damn horny, and so wanted.

I accidentally on purpose dropped the washcloth while I was soaping him up and somehow backed my ass up against his cock while I was bending over. He surprised me by grabbing my hips and rubbing his hard cock up and down the crack of my ass.

I stood up and he held me from behind and kissed the back of my neck as his hard cock was rubbing between my ass cheeks. This man had some pent up passion and I was the lucky recipient of it. I rinsed us both off completely, I was already taking on my sub role, and dropped to my knees to get a taste of things to come.

His plush bath towels helped us dry off quickly so we could resume our fun. We climbed under the covers and cuddled and kissed and I appreciated the difference in being with a man. With a man typically being bigger and stronger, it just feels better, it feels safer, and it feels more like home being in a man's arms and holding onto him as I express my desire and devotion to him with my kisses and cuddles. But maybe that's just me.

I could have kissed him all night but I still had one more goal in my seduction plan, I still needed to make him cum in my mouth to check all the boxes. I moved from kissing his lips to kissing his neck, on down to his nipples which I could tell he enjoyed, and then from his nipples I ran my tongue all the way down to the Promised Land, his already hard cock.

I wasn't disappointed at all that I was going to miss the wonderful feeling of having a cock grow from soft to hard in my mouth, I had a perfect hard cock in front of me and I was going to enjoy it as long as I could, or as long as Leo could last.

I did my best to give him a pornstar blow job, actually I wanted him to feel like the pornstar and I was his adoring co-star lover. I told him that his cock was beautiful and perfect and I totally meant it. I could take his cock in balls deep and hold it there while I teased him with my tongue. I ran my tongue up and down the underside of his cock while I played with his balls.

Once I got a nice taste of his precum I slowed down and then crawled up for more of his kisses. and cuddles. His desire for kissing hadn't slowed down at all, but then again he was still packing a loaded cock.

I was loving his kisses but I was needing his cum, at least I felt that way. I approached his cock from a 90 degree angle so I could run the underside of his cock up and down between my lips and he could watch the show. Then I took my rightful place between his legs and resumed my quest of giving him his best blow job ever and getting that elusive mouthful of precious and delicious cum for me.

I was now in the homestretch and was really looking forward to tasting, savoring, and swallowing his hot sperm. I soon realized that moving inside was the right move as Leo was much more vocal with his moans and encouragement and praise for my efforts than when we were outside in his hot tub. I This just motivated me to give him more pleasure, like a good sub should.

I could tell he was getting close to releasing his lovejuice into my horny and hungry mouth as both his breathing and moans of pleasure increased dramatically. I had him right where I wanted him, on the edge of orgasm and feeding me appetizers with his precum. I felt like a kid on Christmas about to open his favorite new present. I couldn't wait for my present from Leo any longer and increased the pace of sucking his cock as it twitched and got ready to bring us both great pleasure.

Leo touched my shoulder and announced that he was about to come, but he said it in a voice that sounded more like a warning than a proclamation of impending pleasure. I continued worshiping his cock and he once again warned me that he was about to come.

The thought flashed through my mind that maybe his late wife, whom he said wasn't much into oral sex, didn't let him cum in her mouth and he assumed I was built the same way. I took his throbbing cock out of my mouth just long enough to say, "I know, please feed me your cum" and resumed my pursuit of my tasty and soul-satisfying reward.

Soon thereafter he moaned, "Oh Jamie" and then he shot his load into my mouth followed by a couple more spurts of the good stuff. Once the familiar taste of manjuice hit my taste buds it felt like my gay genes went into overdrive as I feasted on his still hard cock and his cum that I held in my mouth. They say the taste, smell, and texture of certain foods can bring back memories, I can say that man cum brings back memories to me, and they are all wonderful memories of pleasing my man in my sub role.

I held Leo's cum and softening cock in my mouth for another 5 minutes or so while I nursed every last drop out of it and savored the taste of his still warm load. I thought about sharing my mouthful in a cummy kiss with my stud but greed won out and I swallowed it all. I felt like a happy sub knowing that Leo's sperm and DNA were swimming inside my body. I kissed his cock one more time before I climbed up into his arms and gave him a light kiss on the lips and said "Thank you."

He responded by saying, "No, thank you, that was incredible." He then pulled the covers up over us and wrapped his arms around me we laid there facing each other mixing pillow talk with light kisses and passionate wet kisses. Although we were about the same height and build, I felt like the woman with her man as he held me in his arms. Or more precisely, I was the beta to his Alpha.

He had his arms wrapped around me and I had my arms wrapped around him, but to me it felt like he was holding me and I was being held and protected. And I loved how it made me feel.

As we laid there looking at each, both of us amazed at what just happened over the past few hours, Leo kissed me gently on the lips and said "It's true." I asked him what was true and he said "Men really do give the best blow jobs, that was so hot when you let me come in your mouth." I told him that I couldn't believe he didn't think that I wanted him to come in my mouth, and that I was very glad he did because his cum was delicious.