Paying the Fare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, come here then," I told him resignedly.

"What? In the back?"

"Yes, where else?"

"Inside, more comfortable on your sofa or in your bed, it's too cramped on the back seat of a car. How long since you've done it on a car's back seat?"

I struggled to recall, "Oh, I don't know, possibly thirty years."

"There you go, and not a memorable experience, I am sure."

"No, I can't have you come into my house. I mean, I know nothing about you. You could be a serial killer for all I know."

"Well, I can assure you I'm not." He paused, looked like he was giving some thought to my quandary. He turned and took a laminated card showing his photo from a slot on the cab's dashboard. "Here you are, take a photo of this, it's got my face and driver number, it's my authority to drive a cab. Why don't you text a photo of this to your ex or a friend and say 'this is my cab driver's face and number in case anything happens to me?'"

"That won't help me much if you kill me."

"No, but it will ensure that I get caught if I do, so that's a deterrent for me to not harm you."

I was still nervous at the prospect of letting him inside my home in the middle of the night but he gave me a beautiful smile that eased my apprehension. He was probably correct about having sex on the backseat. I hadn't done that since I was a teenager. But then, this was only going to be a quick fuck. It's not like we'll be making love. I need not even remove my dress, just slip my panties off and away we go. Oh my God, hope I'm not dry down there. What's that called again ... vaginal dryness? It sounds so awful. There's one good reason to go into the house, I have some lube in there, didn't bring any in my purse, didn't expect I'd be needing it tonight.

"Ok, we'll go inside, but I will take a photo of that card and text my friend with it." I took my useless credit card from him, closed my purse and dropped it back into my handbag. Then I took the picture and sent it by SMS to Lisa. I wondered where she was at this moment, still sitting on that guy's lap in the nightclub or has she dared to cheat on her husband ... is she on her back with that guy on top in some forbidden hideaway?

As I stepped out of the cab, the driver called after me, "I will just park a bit more discreetly." He started the engine and moved the cab away from my driveway. In fact, he parked outside next door's house and walked back to join me at my front door. He was quite tall, about 6'1". I'm only 5'4".

I turned the key, so nervous at what I was doing. I opened the front door and walked inside my home, feeling the cab driver close behind. We were in my living room and the sofa was there. Common sense suggested to me that we should do it there, get it over with quickly. Then he only has a short walk to the door and he'll be gone.

I stood in the living room for a moment, feeling excitement at the realisation that I was actually about to have sex with a man again ... regrettably not of my choosing but maybe no strings is the best way. Quickly satisfy my inner sexual cravings. Oh, will he be selfish? Since we were only doing this to cover my $88 debt to him, would he just get his rocks off at his own timing and neglect looking after me? Or were men's egos such that they couldn't help showing off their prowess by satisfying the woman?

I moved toward the sofa but the man placed his hands on my shoulders, steering me away, "Your bedroom."

I resisted for some reason, "No, we'll do it here."

"Better in bed, we can stretch out, your sofa looks only slightly less cramped than the back seat of my cab."

I relented, not wanting to argue over where it would happen, turning on lights as I led the way down the hallway to my bedroom.

"This is better, I like this."

"Don't get too used to it, it's just in and out, right? Just one for you to cover my cab fare ... ok?"

"Will you be able to stop at just one?" it sounded like he was paraphrasing a TV commercial.

"I'll do my best to try," I assured him as I reached my queen-sized bed and turned to face him. Before he could reach out to touch me, I bent forward, lowering my hands to the hem of my dress, bringing them under and up inside, reaching for my panties without raising the bottom of my dress any higher than mid-thigh.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking my panties off. Why, have you changed your mind now we're here."

"No, no, but your panties should be the last to come off. Here, let me do it."

"No, I only agreed to some quick sex to pay for the fare ... no nudity."

"Oh honey, there must be nudity. Come on, let me look after this."

I gave him my best look of exasperation, "Can you go turn that light off then, I'd rather you didn't see my body."

"Sure, I can do that," turning, he walked back to the door, flicking the switch that plunged the room into near darkness, just a sliver of light coming from down the hallway. He walked back to me, but then re-illuminated my bedroom by reaching to switch on the bedside lamp, admittedly a dimmer light than the glare of the overhead. "There, isn't that better."

"No lighting would be better; I'd prefer not to see this happening. In case you haven't noticed, I am very embarrassed that I'm having to do this with you."

"Just relax honey, you're in good hands."

We stood facing each other, the cab driver lifted his tee up over his head, revealing an impressive six-pack that one should expect in a fit man of his age. I couldn't help but admire his torso ... well, that that I could see above his waist. I recalled the healthy young men of very similar appearance that I had gazed upon just a few hours ago. I assumed that this man was about to expose as much of himself as I had seen of them. And here I was, naively believing this alternative method of payment could happen without becoming visual.

His hands dropped to begin unbuckling his belt ... I reached a hand out to stop him, trying one more time, "Do we really need to have the lights on?"

Pushing my halting hand away, he continued, unzipping his flies, "Definitely!"

His trousers dropped and I couldn't stop myself from looking down toward his groin. He still wore a pair of jocks – black and pushed out in front by the man's obvious erection. When did that spring up? Only when he followed me inside my home, or back when he first suggested how I might settle the fare debt while sitting in his cab?

It had been so long – decades - since I had been in any interaction with a man other than my ex while preparing for sex. What should I do now? Should I reach out to touch him, should I start removing my own clothes, were we undressing ourselves?

I reached a hand around to my back, struggling to grasp the zip at the back of my dress. "No, I'll get that..." he suggested.

"I just thought..." my voice trailed off because I didn't actually know what to think. This was all so new to a deserted wife of almost fifty, about to have sex with a man young enough to be my son ... but with no romantic connection whatsoever. In my nervousness, my hands returned by my sides as I waited expectantly in anticipation for the cab driver to make the next move.

Having stripped off all but his jocks and socks, his whole upper body came closer as he reached around me and I heard the zip on my dress lower in the silent stillness of my bedroom in the hour after midnight. I felt the comfortable tightness of the top half of my dress sag and in reaction my arms shot up to stop its covering falling away from my bra-covered breasts.

"It's alright, you can let it go," his words attempting reassurance. How perceptive was this young man, could he see the fear and apprehension in my eyes?

His hands reached to grasp the front of my dress, tugging on it forcefully until my arms loosened, allowing him to pull the upper half of the garment to my waist. I stood before him, my bra still covering my breasts. Strange how at that moment I wished I'd chosen to wear one of my sexier bras tonight. Who was to know? But why would I wish for that? Am I construing this as more than a base sexual event to settle a debt? It really shouldn't be romantic. Did I want this to seem like something more to justify my agreeing to give my body to this man?

"You've got a nice figure," the tone of his voice smooth and reassuring. I pondered whether he had ever done this with a passenger before.

"Not any more, but that's nice of you to say."

"No, really! I noticed that when I first saw you approaching my cab back in the city."

Nice words, complimentary ... or was it slick patter from an over-confident young man who had seized on an opportunity? It didn't matter, I just needed to get through this, fulfil settlement of my debt and I will never see him again.

He pushed the furled upper half of my dress down over my hips, it cascaded around my ankles. I lifted my feet, one at a time, stepping out of the ring of material, wishing I was sharing this intimate moment with a man closer to my age and one who may have feelings towards me. This seemed so cold and mechanical ... let him in – maybe cum if I'm lucky; he is certain to – then he pulls out and leaves. I silently cursed my ex for subjecting me to this through his thoughtless decision to pick this week to split our bank account and cancel my credit card.

The dress gone, I stood before him in bra and pantyhose, panties beneath ... he'd stopped me when I tried removing them earlier. Oh, and high heels, that felt odd ... underwear with heels. My confidence in my body image had taken a battering these past few months. Clutching at straws, I kept my heels on ... they have a way of arching a woman's back more, making the bum stick out, increasing rotation of the hips and bringing the chest forward, creating an illusion of a thinner waist. Even tightens the calves to make the legs look better too. Dumped by my husband, I needed all the help I could get.

What now? Would he continue undressing me until I was stark naked? He shouldn't need to, it's just straight sex, he only needs access to my pussy. "I got it from here," I told him, slipping my fingers into the waistband of my pantyhose and shoving them down over my hips.

"I don't think so, but go ahead, slip them off."

The cab driver stood back while I bent to get my pantyhose off my feet and toes without snagging them and without toppling over. I thought he had accepted my choice to assume control over how much more of me would be revealed and, on casting my pantyhose onto the floor, I reached for my panties.

"No, no, no, too quick honey, the top first."

"No, I don't need to take my bra off."

"I think you do, don't you want to enjoy this?"

"I am only paying for my fare, it's not about whether I get to enjoy it or not."

"Whoa honey, I've never had any woman that I didn't at least try to bring pleasure to ... I'm not about to ignore the standards that I live by."

"It's late, it's really not necessary. I just want to get this over with, have you satisfied you've been well compensated and you can be on your way."

"Hey, slow down lady, we can still enjoy ourselves."

"I don't think so, this is not the way I expected or wanted my night to end."

"Honey, I can't exactly say the same thing. I never expected this, but I'm happy to help a lovely lady out and, for a guy, the one he knocks back is the one you'll never get to make up. I have to seize every opportunity."

"Well, you've sure done that, you never considered any other opportunities for me to compensate you."

"Well, you're a very attractive lady, what guy in his right mind is gonna knock back a chance like this?"

"Nice compliment, but you didn't say older lady."

"Let's just say mature, age doesn't matter ... well, at least not to me."

"It did to my husband ... or should I say ex-husband, I'm still adjusting to describing him that way after more than twenty years. So, will I be the oldest woman you've ever had sex with?" I was curious. You do hear of some young men having a thing for older women, was he one of them?

"I don't know, how old are you?"

"Haven't you ever been told that it's rude to ask a woman her age?"

"Well, you brought it up by suggesting you might be the oldest I've ever had sex with."

"Yes, true, I did. Well, I'm forty-nine."

"That's great!"

"So, am I going to be your oldest?"

"Yes ... but not by much."

"Really, so you've had another older ... err, mature woman?"

"Ha ha, yes, she was forty-six, we had great sex. She wasn't as attractive as you, boobs sagged and there wasn't much of them."

"You haven't seen mine, they might sag too."

"They could, but I don't think so. But now that you've mentioned them, let's have a good look."

"I'd rather you didn't ... really. I'd prefer to just get on with it and get it done with."

"Now, don't have that attitude. It's going to be good, you're going to be good, I know it."

"Don't count on me being good. I intend to just lay here and think of England."

"What, why would say something like that?"

"Well, if I can recall from my school days, it's an old phrase dating back to the early 1900's, "When I hear his steps outside my door, I lie down on my bed, open my legs and think of England."

"I've never heard that before, you must have gone to a different type of school to me."

"I did go to school in England, so that helps, but also education is different these days."

"Well, lie down and open your legs does sound encouraging, but I do hope you'll be a bit more involved."

"I don't do cartwheels."

"What about blow jobs?"

"I'd really rather not, I have no idea of where it's been, could be quite dangerous for me."

"But you're going to let me inside you."

"Yes, but as I said when I agreed to this madness, you'll have to use a condom."

"Oh, that's right, you did too."

Seemingly becoming impatient with all this talk and no action, he reached his hands around behind me once more and, with efficient expertise for a young single man, undid the catches on my bra. It fell forward, causing me to instinctively bring my arms up protectively to avoid being left exposed to his lascivious gaze.

He took me by surprise, pushing me back onto my bed. My arms shot out to the sides to break my fall, exposing my ample sized breasts that, freed, bounced wildly as my body hit the bed.

The cab driver didn't hesitate, pouncing onto my supine body, his lips swiftly claiming my left nipple where he voraciously gorged himself suckling on my teat. It was like he hadn't eaten in a week and once he'd succeeded in stiffening that first nipple to an erect state, he switched to my right one, applying equivalent intense arousal there.

While I hadn't had much time to consider how much he anticipated from me to settle my debt, I hadn't expected him to feast on my breasts ... he was in the midst of his work shift so I thought he'd go directly to plunging his cock inside me. Yet here he was, embracing my breasts with a talented foray of foreplay. I'd had nothing sexual with any man since Brian walked out and this was beginning to feel very good ... too good. But as good as it was, I didn't want to be this involved.

My confidence so destroyed by Brian's departure, I occasionally contemplated these past few months whether I should get out there, to seek male company again but a fear of being rejected once more left me apprehensive. Now this, but it wasn't the way I expected it should be and morally, I am not a one-night stand kind of woman.

He suckled my nipples so well that I had to force my hands to stay down by my sides. Natural instinct would be to wrap my arms around his neck and hug the back of his head to maintain his lip lock on my teats.

I felt one of his fingers touch intimately at my pussy ... I tensed up. He was pushing my thighs wider apart, obviously seeking better access. I felt my body complying and he ran that finger along my outer labia. I was wet. He slipped that finger inside me, easily finding my g spot, his finger scratching my itch.

That did it ... I couldn't control my arms any longer. I wrapped them around him, one at the back of his head and the other in the middle of his back. I could hear my groan as his lips worked my nipples and his finger diligently worked my g spot.

I could feel waves of pleasure forming deep within my reproductive system ... I never expected to feel anything. This should be a cold emotionless, passionless fuck, but it was becoming anything but and he hadn't even put his cock inside me yet.

My hips began to involuntarily hump up and down in response to his probing digit and his swirling tongue and suckling lips on and around each nipple. An orgasm reached the surface and the waves crested over me, my first not from my own hand or device in months. My lips noisy in expressing my reaction to his foreplay ... "Oh my god, YES, YES, oh, so good."

As my climax subsided, I opened my eyes to see his watching me from my chest where his tongue had slowed but was still laving my hardened buds, leaving them spotlessly clean. "What?" I asked of him, embarrassed at his stare.

His lips slipped off my nipple and he lifted his face higher, "You're so hot!"

"No, just desperate. I can't remember the last time I came like that."

"How long has your husband been gone?"

"Fifteen weeks and four days."

"It's good that you're not counting?"

"He meant so much to me, I loved him, and it came as such a shock."

"Was the sex good until then?"

"No, not really, he hadn't bothered to try much for the past twelve months. You're probably going to say that I should have seen the signs."

"I'm not here to judge you."

"What are you here for then ... oh, that's right, I'm paying off my cab fare, aren't I? So, how's that going, how much of the fare have I paid?"

"Umm, let me see, I'd say you've covered the journey as far as Redfern."

"Redfern, but that's only five minutes out of the city. It's at least a 35-minute drive to here."

"My point exactly, we've still got so far to travel. Let's see if you've got a few more orgasms in you."

"A few ... err, I think not, but all help is appreciated."

"Oh, believe me, I want to help." He moved away, sliding further down my body. I lifted my head to better see what was happening down there. I saw his face hover above my naked pussy like a drone. I should have been acutely embarrassed to have a young man - a stranger - gazing upon my private intimate parts but I was feeling so good from my orgasm that I lay with my legs spread carelessly.

I watched his lips pucker, surely he's not intending to go down on me? Oh my god, he is! I watched his face dip into the inverted vee at the top of my thighs, stunned that this man, who sought sex with me simply to pay a fare, was doling out so much pleasure to me. My body almost levitated up off the bed when I felt his first tongue sweep from my perineum up to my clitoris.

I stretched my arms down so that I could place my hands on either side of his head to ensure he would maintain the steady licking and sucking rotation on my tender little clitoris. I couldn't recall ever experiencing such expertise in a man. It had been a long, long time since Brian even attempted such attention.

I began to hope that he'd be content to maintain his oral treatment until a second orgasm flowered from my body or would his lust drive him to abandon the licking and progress to fucking?

The intense pulsing from deep within my body was returning quickly and I became vocal in expressing the pleasure I was deriving from his tongue and lips, so that he would know I was close and see me through to a complete finish.

I again came loudly and my body went limp beneath him. I felt him moving his upper body from between my thighs until he was above me from head to toes. My god, I felt something firm and solid slide in the channel of my nether lips, pushing the head of his cock up to my still pulsing clit and then back down to the portal of my vagina.