Paying The Price

Story Info
Bad bets lead to a wife's sacrifice, or is it?
4.4k words
4.35
32.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,686 Followers

Bad bets lead to a wife's sacrifice, or is it?

*

Joe loved to bet on sports. He was under the mistaken belief that he knew more than the bookies did. Sure, he managed to win, but not as much as he lost over time. He didn't bet big either. A few hundred at a time from his 'mad money'. The problem was, he had run through his mad money and was now in debt to his bookie to the tune of five grand.

It didn't start at five-grand but between the interest accrued and a few more bad bets it grew to be there. If he didn't pay it all by this Friday it was going to shoot up another grand. Things were approaching the point where they could get away from him. He needed to deal with this now.

There was no way he was going to be able to pay it back on his own. At least not without his wife knowing. It wasn't a huge amount of money, but his only source for resolving the debt was his wife. Their joint account had enough in it to pay off the debt, but he couldn't just take the money without coming clean with her. Something he should have done thousands of dollars ago.

With a heavy heart he approached his wife Friday when they got home from work, "Sweetheart? I need to talk to you about something."

Barbara took in the expression on her husband's face, "What happened? What's wrong?"

Joe had a hard time looking at his wife, but he knew that he had to face up to what he did, "I got in debt, five-grand to some bookies, and if I don't pay it tonight it's going to jump to six grand. I'm sorry honey. I never meant to get in this deep. I promise you I will not bet again, but I need to get the money out of the bank before it closes today."

Barb frowned in dismay, "Five Thousand Dollars! Are you insane!? OK, let's go."

And that was that. Barb was seriously pissed at her husband, but she also loved him. She knew on thing for sure. He was absolutely, positively, never going to bet again, "If you ever bet again, I will be finding a divorce lawyer. Am I clear?"

A subdued Joe nodded his head, "Yes dear. Never again."

They managed to get to the local branch of their bank just before closing. The money now in Joe's pocket, they headed to the bookie joint. When Joe walked in the door man stopped him, "The boss is looking for you."

Joe nodded, "I know. I'm here to see him."

The door man waved at someone in the back. The man that walked forward stood roughly six-foot five. He wasn't your average gangster muscle. He had a lean muscularity like that of a football tight end. His face looked strikingly handsome to the nervous Barb. He reminded her of the covers on some of her romances. She felt the goosebumps raise on her arms when he spoke, his voice was deep and just as alluring as his physique, "Come with me."

They followed him to the back and she watched the ease with which he moved through the room. They stopped at an office door while 'hunk number one', as she chose to refer to him, opened the door. While she found him devastatingly attractive, Joe found him very intimidating. She could see that her husband feared this man by the way he avoided him when they walked into the room. They stopped in front of a desk with the boss sitting behind it. Hunk one stood to the right of the desk. To the left of the desk stood another huge man, also devastatingly good looking. She decided that from now on in her head they would be One and Two. At least if they were going to give these people all that money she would have some eye-candy to look at while they did it.

Joe pulled out the money and laid it on the desk, "Here is everything I owe you."

The boss grabbed the money, flipped through it rapidly, then set it back down on the desk, "It's all here. That's a good thing. The bad thing is that you got in debt with me in the first place. You need to understand that sports betting is a science that only few really know. Those few study every facet of the games. They know everything there is to know about anything that affects the games. You can't possibly know what they do, yet you insist on thinking you can win at this.

"So, I think a lesson is in order. Nobody has to get hurt. I don't like hurting people, but you need to learn your limits. So, here is your choice. My guys here will beat your and break your leg. Or you leave your wife here for two hours. She will not be harmed but she will be touched. We will drop her back off at your house when she is done here.

Joe looked very surprised and couldn't find his voice for a moment. The boss looked at him and grinned, "What? You didn't think we knew where you live? If you owe me money, I know way more than just where you live. I learn everything about you.

"Like that cute little secretary of yours. You've done a fair job of fighting her off so far, but it won't last. She'll have your cock in her within a month.

"Oh! I see by the look on your lovely wife's face that you haven't shared that little fact with her yet have you? Thinking of tapping that young ass at the office? Anyway, back to my offer. What's it gonna be? I'll give you five minutes to talk between yourselves. After that the beating will commence."

One escorted them into a back room and left them. Joe immediately went to his wife, "I am not fooling around with my secretary and never would. Yes, she tried to get me to go out with her and I told her absolutely not. That is the end of it.

"You probably ought to pull the car up close to the door. I am going to need the emergency room when they are done with me. Just know I love you and I am sorry this happened. It won't happen again."

Barb could see her husband shaking. She could only imagine how badly they would beat him, and a broken leg! The thought made her stomach turn, "There is no way I am going to let my husband be beat by those brutes. I will stay. You heard what he said. They won't harm me, and it is only for a couple of hours. I will be fine, and I will see you at home."

Joe just nodded and bowed his head. They walked back into the office and stood in front of the desk. The boss looked up at them sternly, "Well? What's your answer?"

Joe started to speak but Barb cut him off, "I will be staying."

The boss grinned, "Excellent answer."

He motioned to Two. Two walked around the desk and up to Barb. He pulled a mink lined collar out of his jacket pocket and put it around her neck. To that he attached a leash. The boss looked over at Joe, "OK, get out. She will see you in two hours."

Joe slowly walked out of the office and out the front. Tears filled his eyes as he walked to the car. He was so scared for her. He then remembered that they said they wouldn't hurt her and that they would only touch her. He thought touching might mean that they would feel her up. Lord knows that a lot of men would like to. Her svelte body and those amazing c-cup tits always drew men's eyes. Her shoulder length brown hair and green eyes set off her very pretty face. Long, perfect legs and a beautiful ass rounded out her perfection. Joe knew he was a lucky man to have her. He just hoped she would be ok.

<<<<<>>>>>

Two hours later the front door to their home opened and Barb walked in. She looked exhausted but not unhappy. She walked over to her husband sitting on the recliner and handed him a DVD, "They told me to give this to you and to tell you to watch it. I'm going to bed."

Joe put the DVD in the player and pressed play. He sat back down on the recliner and waited. At first it was audio only. The boss had something to say, "Joe, you needed to learn not to bet more than you can afford to lose. Tonight, you bet your wife. Nobody was ever going to beat you. We would have attached your wages. You dumbshit! I run a legal operation licensed by the state! Still, you needed to learn. Enjoy!"

The video began and showed a well-appointed bedroom. In addition to the king size bed there was also a couch, a few chairs, and a bar. Joe could tell that there were multiple cameras as the room spun in an almost virtual reality view. Finally, a camera focused on the door as it opened. One walked in followed by Barb on her leash, who was in turn followed by Two.

Barb's nervousness was obvious. She was shaking as she entered the room. Two walked over to the bar. His deep baritone voice caressed her skin, "What's your favorite poison Barb?"

She nervously looked over at him, "I uhm... Chardonnay please."

He poured her a healthy glass and took it over to her, "Have a seat on the couch Barb."

She sat down in the center of the couch, and he handed her the glass of wine. Both men stood looking at her for a moment. One tipped up her chin and looked her in the eye, "You are a beautiful woman, Barb. You can relax. We aren't going to hurt you. Far from it."

The men made small talk with her as she gulped down her wine. They were obviously well informed about her job and her life in general and continued to engage her in conversation about both. Barb found herself relaxing a bit as the two men showed an obvious interest in her life and career. She was surprised when Two took the empty glass from her hand. She hadn't realized that she was drinking it so fast. Before she had much time to think about it another full glass was placed in her hand.

Soon they were talking like old friends. Old friends that happened to be the most attractive men she had ever seen. She found herself getting a bit giddy with the attention. One sat down next to her as the conversation continued and shortly after Two sat on her other side. By this point Barb had relaxed significantly. She convinced herself that they were going to talk for a couple of hours before they let her go.

One's hand touched her face, "You are a very beautiful woman Barbara, and I cannot wait another second. I must taste your lips."

With that said, his huge hand turned her face toward him, and he kissed her lips. Barb was resistant at first, but she decided that the only way out was through their good graces. She kissed him back. She practically melted when his supple lips met hers. No one had ever kissed her like he was kissing her. She couldn't have put a finger on why, but nevertheless it affected her deeply. An involuntary sigh escaped her lips as his lips left hers.

She stared at One in a bit of a daze. 'God he's hot' she thought as Two tilted her head his way. His kiss was even hotter than One's and when his tongue met hers, she felt it all the way down to her crotch. The two kisses frightened her in their intensity, and she strove to get her composure back. It wasn't to be.

One and Two took turns kissing her again until she was a virtual puddle on the couch. She couldn't help but think, in the few moments of clarity that she had, that this was an amazing way to spend two hours. She told herself later that she couldn't have known where this was heading, but in her heart of hearts she knew. They were seducing her.

Guilt swept over her for feeling so good while kissing strange men. She was happily married to a wonderful man and shouldn't be doing this. Anger at her husband's actions made her realize that this wasn't her fault. She was paying the price for his mistake, and she had to see this through. Plus, there were the amazing kisses to enjoy.

One stood while Two continued to kiss her. He went behind the bar and turned on some music. The music had a sexy beat and was set to a nice background volume. One walked back over to the couch. He took off his suit jacket and draped it over a nearby chair. He walked over and stood in front of Barb. He began to grind his hips as his hands reached up to untie his necktie.

Barb watched raptly as the impromptu strip started. Two began caressing her arm with one hand while the other dropped to her leg. As the strip show progressed his hand brushed up and down her leg. One tossed his necktie onto the chair and began to unbutton his shirt. His slow grind was hypnotic, and Barb could see the bulge developing in his slacks.

Two unbuttoned his shirt but held it closed as he swaggered toward Barb. When he was inches from her face, he pulled the shirt apart and dropped it off his shoulders. Beth let out an involuntary sigh as his rock-hard chest and rippled abs were revealed. He reached down, and grasping her wrist, pulled her hand toward his chest. He put her hand on his pectoral muscle and flexed it. He ran her hand down his smooth chest and across his abdominal muscles. He pulled her hand back up to the other side of his chest and released it.

Barb was entranced. His body was sculpted perfection and she could only stare raptly at it. When he released her hand, she continued to caress his chest and down across his stomach. He stepped back, and her hand reluctantly dropped back to her lap.

Two leaned in to kiss her lips. His strong arms and demanding mouth left her weak in the knees. He was taking command of her, and her resistance was crumbling. She found herself returning his kiss even as her mind was a jumble of mixed thoughts. She knew that she shouldn't let this man do this to her, but she just couldn't resist. He was so strong and his lips so hot. His tongue entered her mouth and hers greeted it.

Two pulled back from the kiss. One was still dancing and had unfastened his slacks. His shoes and socks were already gone, removed while Two kissed her. He danced close to her before letting his pants fall to the floor. He wasn't wearing underwear and his semi-erect cock hung within inches of her face. It was a beautiful cock, big, but not too big, and so very well shaped. His nude body was the most utterly sexual body she had ever seen on a man.

Two pulled on her leash and she looked up at him. He pointed to the floor in front of one and she knew what she was expected to do. She knew she shouldn't want to do what he wanted, but she found that she did. She tried to think of her husband, but thoughts of him were overshadowed by the Adonis in front of her. She slid of the couch and onto her knees in front of One.

One grasped his cock and lifted it toward her lips. He rubbed the head around her lips, then held it between them. He sent a clear message as to what he wanted from her. She slowly opened her mouth. The tip of her tongue came out and touched the opening in his cock. She licked the tiny bit of pre-cum from the tip, then slowly enveloped him with her mouth. His size precluded her deep throating him, but that wasn't what she wanted to do anyway. She wanted to worship his cock, to slowly suck it and lick every inch. She wanted the cum from this beautiful cock.

Two squatted behind her and began unzipping her dress. One pulled his cock from her mouth and pulled her dress over her head. She was now on her knees in just her matching bra and panties. One moved his now erect cock back to Barb's mouth and she sucked him in greedily. Her hand pumped him as she sucked and licked his hardness. Two released her bra and began to caress her breasts. His other hand slid down her belly and down to her groin. He began rubbing her pussy through the thin cloth. Soon Barb's hips began to move in time with his caresses.

Joe paused the movie and sat on his recliner in total shock at what was happening. He knew that they might play with his wife a little bit when he left her, but nothing like this. It was becoming increasingly obvious to him that the two enforcers were planning to fuck his wife. He wasn't sure what he thought about that. When he saw Two kiss his wife, he got insanely jealous for a moment. Then he realized that whatever happened was over now and his wife was home. All of this was his fault anyway. He resolved to not take it out on her, regardless of what happened.

He had to be honest with himself. The two men with Barb were amazing examples of manhood. Much more manly than he had ever been and was likely ever to be. He just didn't have the genes those guys did. He wasn't anyone's pussy though. Watching his wife like this hurt a little bit, but he also noticed that contrary to what his brain was telling him, his cock had other ideas. Watching his own wife suck a strange man's cock was getting Joe's dick hard.

Joe unzipped his slacks and hit play.

Two wasted no time in pulling Barb's panties down her legs and off. His fingers explored her bare pussy. He played her like a virtuoso violin, sliding his fingers between her nether lips, and running his finger across her clit. His finger lingered at her entrance, tracing the opening, but not yet entering.

Barb was openly moaning now, and she felt a great loss when Two moved away from her. She felt a tug on her leash and looked up at One. He used it to pull her to her feet. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. When she finally came up for air, he turned her around to face Two.

Two quickly stripped and stood before her naked. His muscular body slightly hairier than One's, and his erect cock slightly bigger. He grabbed Barb's leash and pulled her to the bed. He positioned her on the bed and slid between her legs. His mouth began to kiss her thighs. His tongue tracing upward to her mons. Barb's chest was rising and falling rapidly as his tongue flicked her clit.

One got onto the bed and began kissing and sucking on her breasts. He moved by her head and presented his cock. She grabbed it and began to suck him again as Two continued to bring her closer to orgasm. Barb was more aroused than she had ever been. The two men knew where her buttons were and exactly how to push them. Their astonishing masculine good looks combined with their skill, set her free in a whole new way. Two's tongue on her sex, flicking her clit, and licking her pussy were more than she could stand. She yelled out her orgasm around the cock in her mouth.

Two gradually slowed his assault on her pussy and rose between her legs. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit before pressing the head against her entrance. She swiveled her hips upward to show her readiness and he gradually sank his cock in her. She had never felt so full. He began to move within her sliding his big cock out and back in a rhythm that set her on fire. She could no longer concentrate on One's cock and she let it slide from her mouth. One moved back and Two kissed her passionately as his cock stroked within her.

She couldn't help herself at this point. She would have done anything the two men asked as long as Two kept fucking her. Her passion was beyond control and as Two picked up the pace of his strokes another orgasm wracked her body. Two slowed and stopped his thrusting as Barb lay panting below him. He watched her intensely as her orgasm gradually worked through her body. When she finally lay dazed below him, he pulled his erect cock slowly out of her and moved off the bed. One climbed on to replace him.

One entered Barb and began to long stroke into her. Soon her legs flew up around his hips, pulling him tight to her body as his thrusts increased in rapidity. It wasn't long before he was pounding his cock into her, and her screams of ecstasy filled the room. She had never orgasmed so hard in her life. One pounded her through her orgasm then sprayed his cum deep into her. Barb laid on the bed under him trying desperately to get her breath back as the endorphins flooded her brain. Her body felt so alive, yet she could barely move.

One kissed her thoroughly over the next few minutes. When he pulled his lips away, he slowly pulled his spent cock from her and went to the adjoining bathroom. Two got back on the bed and Barb slid down to take his cock in her mouth. She made love to his cock, licking and sucking while her small hand pumped him. He swelled in her mouth and grunted loudly as his cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed all he had to give and laid his spent cock on his stomach.

Two held her close and kissed her deeply. Her hand rested on his cock and gently massaged it as they kissed. Barb didn't know how much more her body could take, but she knew she wanted to find out.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,686 Followers
12