Paying The Rent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lavon took a pillow and doubled it up before pushing it under Britney's butt. The girl seemed about to say something but instead just stopped and gave a nervous smile. She knew she was fully exposed now, her ass up and ready for him. Once again Lavon applied a finger and then two. Still tight but easier this time. When he was satisfied he shifted forward and presented the big broad head of his cock to her ass.

She was a little fucking trouper, trying to keep relaxed like a good little slut. But her eyes were up and on him, fixed on his Big Black Cock that was posed to put an end to her anal cherry. He didn't blame her. It was a big moment in a girl's life and it didn't look likely something so big was gonna fit.

Lavon held his position but reached forward with one hand to Britney's pussy. His skilled fingers found her most sensitive areas with practised ease. Britney reacted immediately. Biting her lip and gasping, a shiver spreading through her body. Her breathing was raged as Lavon's fingers stepped up their efforts. Her hands reached for him and then came the moment as she peaked.

Lavon paused a moment and then pushed forward with his cock. Her ring gave just a little resistance and then he was through, in her.

"Oh my GOD!" Her eyes were open again now and looking down at his cock. He eased back a little and then forward again. His cock claimed another quarter-inch of virgin ass.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She was softly chanting the words with each gentle insistent thrust of his cock into her. Each small area of territory claimed by the Black invader.

Lavon guessed Britney was a Catholic, coming from Austria and all, but she'd never seemed particularly religious. If he was guessing then the nearest thing she had to a god was currently taking her ass. Black Cock and the worship of it - that seemed to be Britney's mission in life and he was surely glad to help her along her path.

Just thinking about it got his thrusts speeding up a little. He was careful to watch her but she was taking it real good. He knew what she wanted and he knew that she would achieve her goal. It took a while but they got there. His balls slapping against her with each thrust, his dark shaft taken to the hilt.

He pushed so he was all the way up inside her and then held himself there. Their eyes met and he could see the triumph there. He hoped she could see the pleasure and pride in his own. Fine little dime had passed another test. A lot of Brothas were gonna be enjoying this feeling courtesy of his care and attention, made a Black man real proud to do it for his people.

"Want me to take the brakes off?"

She swallowed and then nodded.

Lavon began fucking her for real, nothing too hard or fast but just... enough. So she felt real full. If she came through happy then they could go to town later on. After that she wouldn't be scared of no Black dicks. She'd know with the right preparation she could take them all and take them hard.

His eyes met hers again. The nervousness and anxiety had gone. They were back to their sparkling mischievous norm. He felt his dick respond to that look of hers - had a momentary doubt whether to fight it - then relaxed and gave a last thrust that sent his cum into her body.

"You came in my butt sir." Not an accusation but more a statement of fact in that sexy little accent of hers.

"Yeah - and you know why."

"Because you own it sir."

They both laughed, sharing the moment, luxuriating in the aftermath of their efforts. He brought his big dark body down over her soft pale one. His mouth found hers and their tongues met to dance together and signal their mutual satisfaction.

At least at this moment Britney was definitely his favourite. As for that other thing. Retiring to the islands. One day, one day - but maybe not just yet. There was some life left in this particular old dog!

***

Later he was taken her doggy-style for her second round. Clamping his big Black hands on those luscious white buttocks. Tightening his fingers to see the pink marks they left, Slapping her gentle-like to punctuate his fucking her. Taking that newly Blacked badonk for all he was worth. Damn it felt good and besides her fingers tightening on the sheets sometimes she was taking it like a pro. Ragged little grunts and shivers just encouraging him to take her harder.

Suddenly the girl started howling like a banshee.

"FUCK ME LAVON. FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME. YOU ARE SO GOOD, SO MUCH BETTER THAN WHITE BOYS. FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK MY ASS, MAKE ME YOUR SLUT. I WAS A FOOL TO WAIT. YOU ARE MY BULL, MY STUD and YOU ARE MY MASTER. FUCK ME, FUCK, ME, FUCK ME HHHHHHHHAAAARRRDDDDDD."

Lavon paused his stroke. Was she having some kind of a seizure? Because he was real good, no doubt about it, but he wasn't THAT good!

Britney looked back and gestured with her hand. The 'hurry up' gesture, or Lacon supposed in this case the 'Get back to fucking my perfect ass' gesture. Then Britney grinned and pointed at the ceiling.

Then Lavon understood and grinned back. He knew who had the room above his. The sweat was trickling off his brow as he went to town on premium white booty and Britney was howling the fucking house down for the next few minutes till he had the great pleasure of nutting in her ass again.

Upstairs

"FUCK ME LAVON. FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME. YOU ARE SO GOOD, SO MUCH BETTER THAN WHITE BOYS. FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD, FUCK MY ASS, MAKE ME YOUR SLUT. I WAS A FOOL TO WAIT. YOU ARE MY BULL, MY STUD and YOU ARE MY MASTER. FUCK ME, FUCK, ME, FUCK ME HHHHHHHHAAAARRRDDDDDD."

Sometimes Rachel had to put her ear almost to the floor-boards to hear what was going on downstairs. Which pretty much always meant when her landlord was 'entertaining' one of his women.

Not tonight.

Tonight it was coming through loud and clear - Lavon's partner had to be screaming down there. That was how Rachel could hear that slight trace of an accent in her voice. That was how Rachel was certain that it was her friend Britney who was being fucked down there. Britney had dropped enough hints but until now it had never been so blatant, so uncontrolled, so passionate.

Passionate was the word for it. How was Britney feeling now? Could she ever feel like that? Rachel was flushed in the face now, breathing hard as she fucked herself with her toy.

That had really been the only solution to hearing those bed-springs creaking and women moaning downstairs. She's asked Corinne who had suggested a store and swore to keep her secret.

The store hadn't been far away in blocks but had been almost in another world. One thing about this city was that you could turn a corner and find yourself in an entirely different demographic. This wasn't some kind of ghetto. It was a street of small to medium-sized businesses and the sidewalks were full of families. It was just that everyone, or as near as didn't matter, were African-American, were Black. She felt so conspicuous, so out of place, such a minority. She saw some young men's eyes on her, following her. Saw some young women look at her suspiciously, especially if they were with one of the young men with greedy eyes. Or was all that just in her imagination - because she was white and they were Black.

She found the store easily enough. It sold clothes and lingerie and 'erotic accessories'. The clothes weren't anything she'd be too happy about wearing, especially around here. She paused as she felt the blood flowing through her body, her heart beating fast and strong. She knew why. Just the idea of wearing an outfit like the one she was looking at and walking down most of the streets of H-Town. The Black men had been watching her but respecting her distance today. If they saw her dressed like that then they would know what she had come for. They would know and they wouldn't hesitate to take her and give her just what she deserved. They would...

"Can I help ya girl?"

The speaker was an attractive African-American woman in her late forties. Rachel was about to shake her head when the woman continued.

"Always pleased to see a fresh face," she glanced at the outfits in front of Rachel, "you going into business round here?"

"Errr... no," said a rather confused Rachel "I'm errr..."

The woman gave a little laugh and smile. "Sorry about that girl but those lines are real popular with some of my clientele, local working girls you know. They need to catch attention real fast, to hook that male gaze."

The meaning of her words finally registered with Rachel who knew without having a mirror that she was blushing hard. "No,,, I mean... I was... someone suggested..."

The saleswoman held up a well-manicured hand. "Sorry honey I didn't mean nothing by it. Now you can say what you like to me cos I've heard it all before." A laugh shook her frame this time. "No - on second thoughts you just hush there honey. Let Marcia take a guess. OK, I'm guessing that you are in the market for a synthetic friend. I see I'm right and you came to the right place honey. We got all varieties just over here."

Marcia led Rachel to a short wall of shelves which was packed from floor to ceiling with vibrators, dildos, harnesses, strap-ons and several other things Rachel had no clue about. Her eyes roamed over the selection. All sizes and all colors,

"I'm thinking your preference would be over here," suggested Marcia.

Rachel followed her glance and saw another more uniform section. There was the same variety of toys but here they were all a deep dark black. She didn't have to think about it she instinctively knew that Marcia was right. This was just what she wanted. She picked up a packaged dildo, slim and perhaps five inches.

"That's a nice starter and with a vibrating function," observed Marcia, "good for building up to..." she gestured at two toys on the end of the rack.

"Oh..." said Rachel. What more could she say? Those toys were big, very big. They had to be close to a foot long if not even a little bigger.

"Moulded from life," observed Marcia in her best saleswoman tone, that one is Jack Hammer. You see him on that cop show on TV nowadays. Crazy ain't it. This one is Max Power. You ever seen any of his videos?"

"Err... no," said Rachel.

"Google will most def be yo friend sweetheart. You know how white boys always saying anyone with a dick this big can't keep it hard. Well just search for his name, that's Max Power remember, you'll see they talking BS just like always. You can guess why too." Marcia crooked her little finger in an expressive gesture.

Rachel giggled and then joined her in a conspiratorial smile. Marcia was quite a character and Rachel couldn't help instinctively liking her. "I think that might be a little much," she admitted pointing to the Max Power dildo.

Marcia pursed her lips and shook her head. "Girl when you consider I've had three kids I'd say that thing ain't too big. Maybe its just big enough!" She laughed again. "I know one thing my husband's highly satisfactory but if that fine man Max Power showed up round here he might just get lucky! But since he ain't been seen in this place to my knowledge I guess we has to settle for this to give us an idea of what he's like. I'll say this - buy the starter and Max there and I'll throw in some lube, cos you will need some lube, and I'll even take twenty off the combined price. Now that is some kind of deal I'm offering you there girl."

Rachel looked at the big toy and carefully took it off the shelf. It even felt heavy - or was that just all the packaging. It seemed way too big to be practical.

"Girl what hesitates is a girl what's lost. Gotta take these opportunities sweetheart." Marcia's tone was persuasive, professionally so, but Rachel was still uncertain.

"OK," conceded Marcia, "how about this one - let's call him 'Max Junior' - no discount mind. It was similar to 'Max Power' but slimmer and about nine inches long.

Rachel considered and nodded. Marcia smiled and took her card payment before bagging up the two packages and some lube. Printed on the side of the bag in big letters were the words, 'Black Owned.' Marcia paused and then gave Rachel a sly look. "Maybe you'll be better with an unmarked bag and you'd best keep these packages out of site. Some of the local corner boys might think you out here looking for the real thing." She re-bagged the purchases and smiled as Rachel thanked her before heading on out of the shop.

Marcia just looked after the young woman as she left. Then she sighed and shook her head. She was a pretty little thing but she'd gone beet-red again when Marcia had told her about the corner boys. Didn't take a mentalist to work out what was going on in that beautiful blonde head. 'Never seen a little white-bread more surely needing a Black cock. Still she's still young. She keep coming around these parts and sooner or later she'll work it out for herself.' Marcia nodded approval with her own forecast and then set to examining an invoice.

***

The starter had been enough for a while but finally one evening, encouraged as usual by the noises from the room below, Rachel had turned to 'Max'. It might be the 'Junior edition but even getting it out of the package was a little daunting. It was a sizable chunk of fake cock. That bigger one couldn't really have been from life could it? There was even a knack to handling this smaller version. What on earth would the big one be like?

If there was a knack then she'd picked it up quick enough. With a little lube she could soon take it half-way and that felt really good. It looked really good too with all that ebony shaft sticking out of her pussy. Just seeing that contrast sent shivers up and down her body, sent the adrenaline and endorphins pulsing through her. It wasn't sex but it was pretty good for all that and it would tide her over until she'd got over that douche-bag ex-boyfriend of hers.

So things had proceeded until this particular night.

"FUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUCK ME LAVON, GIVE ME THAT BIG BLACK FUCKING COCK."

It was so intense, just imagining Lavon and her friend down there. She's thought she'd had a good sex life with her ex but no-one had ever made her feel like Britney was feeling now. She knew that instinctively, at the core of her being. She was only glad she'd got the lube and 'Max Junior' to help her through this. She timed her thrusts with the toy to match the creaking of the bed down there. Imagined that it was her in that hard-worked bed, her screaming the house down, her taking that Big Black Cock.

"TAKE ME LAVON - MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE WHITE SLAVE-BITCH. FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY ASS. HARDER, PLEASE, BREAK ME IN."

Rachel paused, shocked, but then began pumping 'Max Junior' into her pussy harder and faster. Britney was getting fucked in the ass - she couldn't imagine letting a man do that. Why was Britney doing it? Her mind supplied the answer. 'Because Lavon is so good, because his cock is so good. She can't deny him. she wouldn't think of denying him. She is his and she wants to please him. Pleasing him is what gets her off. It's why she's so excited. Because she's giving him everything.' Her breathing was ragged now, tense to hear what would happen next, her hand moving that big toy in and out of her pussy. She was only grateful she'd bought 'Max Junior' because her starter wasn't up for this. 'Max' was edging deeper and deeper into her.

"DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, KEEP USING ME. DON'T STOP, NEVER STOP, MAKE ME A LITTLE WHITE WHORE."

Tonight, listening to them, Rachel's pussy was wet and hungry. She seemed to be craving that hard Black toy, allowing nd then demanding 'Max' deeper and ever deeper. Giving herself fully just as Britney was giving herself downstairs.

"YOU OWN ME BLACK MASTER. USE ME, USE ME, USE ME. FUCK MY ASS, TURN ME OUT, BREED ME BLACK".

The words were shocking, depraved, even frightening. Rachel didn't care - Rachel just knew that she had never been so turned on. She frantically fucked herself with 'Max Junior' for all she was worth. Had she even needed the lube? She was so wet, so needing to be filled, so desperate for what she needed, what she knew deep down that she needed.

"GIVE ME YOUR CUM MASTER, YOUR NIGGER SEED. I'LL DUMP MY PILLS FOR YOU, LET YOU FUCK ME WHENEVER, WHEREVER. FUCK ME, BREED ME, OWN ME. MAKE ME A NIGGA-OWNED LITTLE WHITE WHORE."

She heard that vile word but knew that here it seemed right, something understood between the couple downstairs. Something you didn't understand until you were there, on your back, your Black lover fucking you hard and taking his pleasure. 'Oh my God', thought Rachel. She didn't know where Britney was getting all this filthy talk from but it was all just so fucking hot. Rachel had forgotten about matching the noises from downstairs now. Her fingers were moving with frantic haste, pushing 'Max Junior' home into her body, deeper and deeper.

"TURN ME OUT, ONLY FOR BLACK COCK, RUIN ME FOR WHITE BOYS. CUM IN ME. YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Rachel's fingers hit the entrance to her pussy as she frantically fucked herself. 'Max Junior' was all inside her and 'Max Junior' wasn't nearly enough. She'd have to go back to that store and get the real thing.

That was the moment when the wicked thought didn't creep into her brain, it kicked the door down and set off a fucking fireworks display, She didn't need to go back to the store. All she had to do was go downstairs and then she would really get the 'real thing'. The realisation hit her like a speeding truck and Rachel came real hard, squirting fluid from her pussy and desperately putting her hand over her mouth to stifle her cry. She just did enough to muffle it but not enough to ever be able to deny to herself what she had said.

"YES, YES PLEASE, FUCK ME TOO, OWN ME TOO, RUIN ME FOR WHITE BOYS TOO!."

Then she came back to her senses and realised, with terror in the pit of her stomach, that the noises downstairs had ceased. Had they heard her? Had the rest of the house, the rest of her friends, heard her? Would they all know that she was desperate to be fucked by Lavon, to be... She stifled the thought and tried to recover herself. Then she looked down and saw 'Max Junior'. He still looked huge but she'd never again doubt that she could take him. She just had to be turned on enough.

The Club

Lavon had considered his options carefully. Generally he took Corinne along with him if he took anyone. That talented little piece could get a man off just by lap dancing him. Lavon had a pretty strong control in that regard but the girl's real sweet moves had almost got even him. Almost. It was that 'almost' that separated the men from the boys.

So Corinne was in for sure and he decided to take Britney too. Girl deserved a treat for that Oscar-worthy performance two weeks ago. Maybe it hadn't worked, might even have scared the girl off, but fuck if old Lavon wouldn't be remembering that for always.

It'd surely put one idea to bed. Sweet white-bread Rachel knew that she needed the Black cock. Had shouted the fact so everyone in the house had heard her. He smiled to himself. Of course her friends had all told her they hadn't heard nothing. Girl was embarrassed, she just wasn't quite ready yet. Britney had reckoned she'd come downstairs for sure. Lavon would have liked nothing better but experience told him it wasn't gonna happen. Just a couple more weeks and he reckoned she'd have given in to the truth. The truth she knew in her heart now, the truth of who she really was and of what she really wanted. It would happen for her, Lavon knew that, just it seemed he'd prepared the ground for some unknown and real lucky Brotha. That was life for you.

Not that he hadn't got something out of it. He had kinda surprised himself there, maybe got a little over-excited. A fine bitch had just let him give her the ass-fucking of the decade and he'd still been greedy for more. He'd be remembering what happened next for always too.