Paying The Rent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, she'd regretted not taking him up on his invitation. Not finding out if the stories about Lavon were true. Not finding out if he really was as good as they said.

This was sort of an invitation too. Did she want to spend months and years regretting turning chicken at this opportunity too?

She realised she was still holding onto that hard cock of his. It must only have been moments. She heard a 'pop' and then he was spraying cream up the length of his cock, even over her hands. The crowd were loving it and she sensed rather than saw him pull the towel into place, hiding them from the audience.

She looked up - not really knowing what she was looking for. A way out or ... permission. She saw his eyes locked on hers and the subtlest of nods.

"I ... I can't. I'm married. I can't suck a stranger's cock."

"Don't need to suck it - just lick him clean."

The dancer's voice was deep, almost vibrant. It also, after that many drinks, seemed to make perfect sense to her. She moved her head to him and licked the cream off his dark skin, tasted the cream and his skin. Felt the warmth and the power that lay beneath.

Then she shifted her position and dropped her mouth onto his cock. Began to bob her head up and down onto him. Tried to swirl her tongue around that big broad end of his shaft. Fuck he was big - way bigger than Preston and even bigger than that asshole she'd dated in college.

She kept sucking and working that cock though it couldn't have been too long. She heard the music of the show rise towards its ending and then felt his hands on her head, easing her off him. She came back to herself and noticed the towel lying on the floor. How long had they all been watching her giving head to an African-American! Then he was helping her to her feet and he kissed her, those wonderful eyes of his capturing all her attention again, making her fear and shame disappear in an instant.

He broke the kiss and his lips moved to her ear. "Come back-stage after the show. We got unfinished business."

She stumbled back to her table hearing the cacophony of the crowd's cheers once more and knowing that the act was over.

She barely noticed the fourth dancer, the one that she'd been warned to look out for. The one that was supposed to be amazing. Her friends had laughed and hugged her but she still couldn't quite believe what had happened. How she had shown herself up. How she had let Preston down. How she didn't regret doing it.

Was it the alcohol? She thought it must be. It could only be the alcohol that meant that she didn't want it to finish there, how she wanted and needed to go back-stage after the show. He was about the sexiest man she had ever seen and he had picked her out from all of them. She knew he did it every night but she didn't care. That big hard cock hadn't lied. He wanted her and she thrilled to the fact. He didn't sit on the couch and whine and bitch and ask for half her pay to go get drunk with his friends. No, this man wanted her for what she was - a young desirable woman. He wanted her and she wanted him. She wanted to go to him and ask him, no beg him, to fuck her. She downed another couple of drinks before the last dancer had left the stage.

"I wanna go back-shtage."

Josie turned to her smiling as the show wound up. "It's getting pretty late. Best we get a taxi now but it was fun eh!"

"Back-shtage." Rachel got to her feet and paused before moving slightly unsteadily towards the back-stage area.

"You girls go along," said Nikki to the rest of the table. "We'll look after her."

They found Darnell still signing posters and posing for pictures. His muscular chest was bare, a towel casually wrapped around his waist. It seemed he'd been pretty popular but when he looked up and saw Rachel his face broke into a wide smile. He was good at his job. His smile never even flickered when he noticed the two friends with her. He'd dealt with 'mother hens' before.

The fire-fighter had apparently run out of fans and was focusing his attention on deep-kissing a chunky bottle-blonde in her mid-thirties. His big paw reached inside her blouse making her roar with laughter. "Fuckin' 'ell , look at these for tits!" Which proved that a) he was apparently English and, b) he was indeed a pig. Not that the woman with him seemed to mind so why should they.

For Josie and Nicki the issue was Rachel, almost imperceptibly swaying in front of Darnell as he dismissed the last of his line of fans with a peck on the cheek.

"Hey baby - who your friends?" Darnell was still smiling, still happily in control.

"We work with Rachel," said Josie.

"I'm her boss," said Nicki. Which was basically true if you didn't split hairs about it.

"Damn, you her boss and you all coming to places like this." Darnell laughed and half shook his head.

"She got me to come," insisted Rachel, jabbing a finger to emphasize the fact. "She's why I'm here."

"Well I'm real grateful for that," said Darnell pleasantly. "But my girl here's a grown woman ain't she? She can look after herself and anyway I'll be sure to look after her."

The fire-fighter bellowed with laughter and led his woman into the next room. Her hand was already down the front of his towel.

Rachel was impatient of all the talk. She wanted to feel that big cock of Darnell's again. She reached out for the front of his towel and with that movement, in that instant, the room seemed to swing and pitch and turn upside down.

She had over-balanced and she hit the floor face-first with a crash on the wooden planking. She rolled over and groaned.

Darnell, to his credit, was quick to act. He knelt down and cradled her head. "Damn - you alright baby. That was quite something." He paused and then looked up. "You two girls be able to get her home safe?"

Josie shook her head a little in resignation and then nodded more purposefully. "Don't worry - we'll look after her."

"Good - maybe don't let her drink so much next time..."

From the other room a gruff cockney voice boomed out. "Yeah - suck that fuckin' dick."

Darnel watched them gingerly lead Rachel out. He shook his head. Well you couldn't win them all. He began tidying up the tables as a rhythmic sound started in the room next door. Fuck it - that was his fat fuck of a boss getting his dick wet. Still, there was always tomorrow.

Island Life

Lavon Crawston exhaled a long contented sigh. There was just the right amount of breeze blowing through the palm trees to keep things comfortable in the early evening of another beautiful day in the Islands. It sure as fuck beat freezing his ass off back home.

Ceejay, his old service buddy, had set this place up real nice. Twenty or so cabins with a central meeting area and an expanse of beach. No five-star luxury but it was just what CeeJay's clientele was looking for. They could stick to the resort or venture out over the small island.

There was just the slightest of ocean swells out there - perfect conditions for CeeJay's fishing trip. Every week his friend took the guests out one afternoon and night in a small flotilla crewed by some of the locals to try some ocean fishing. Lavon smiled to himself and gently shook his head. Never had quite understood CeeJay's love of fishing. He'd tried it himself a time or too and it was cool enough but not something to go crazy over. On a night like this he understood it a little better. The ocean was just enough to let you know it was there but it was being generous and friendly with its visitors. The guests would be raving about it tomorrow - swapping stories of triumphs and near-misses. Old CeeJay would be up front in his Commodore's cap like the Admiral of the motherfucking fleet. Not so bad for an old MOS Private First Class.

Lavon laughed to himself and glanced up at a slight noise. Young Jase had finished cleaning the glasses. The young man had a face on him for sure and Lavon was very careful not to show any amusement at the fact. Jase wanted to be down at the bar with his friends and couldn't understand why he had to be up here when all their potential customers were out at sea. He was getting paid but Lavon knew that so far as Jase was concerned that wasn't making up for missing out. Young twenty-year-old men didn't happily swap an evening drinking and chasing tail for a few dollars - especially when they didn't see the point of them being there at all.

Lavon and CeeJay understood that. It was why they ran the resort bar on the day Mama Cootch brought her girls over and opened up that little shebeen of hers. Island parents looked after their daughters. The young men working the resort had to get real serious or real lucky there. Mama Cootch's girls were much more available - under certain terms and conditions of course. That was another thing being in the Army had taught Lavon - a man who worked hard deserved his R & R.

He didn't glance at the old clock over the bar or at his phone because he knew the time. The sudden change in Jase's expression had told him that. Just as it told Lavon that his arrangements for the evening were going to plan - at least half of them were.

She was a real cute little thing - not so many inches over five feet tall. Petite but with real nice curves just where a girl should have them. Real good personality too - a young woman who enjoyed life and wasn't scared to show it. She was smiling now and her brown eyes were bright with excitement. It had taken a moment for even Lavon to realise what she was wearing. You got used to seeing plenty of skin round the resort. But this girl wasn't wearing no costume or bikini. She was wearing a black lingerie set and thigh highs - the material contrasting magnificently with her pale skin. Magnificently and alluringly.

Lavon felt his mouth go a little dry and felt his cock stir in his shorts. Some girls just fucking had it and this one was towards the top of the list. She'd shared his bed just a couple of nights before and she could still excite him real easy and real well. He could only imagine what effect that fine toned body had on fresh meat...

Except he didn't have to imagine. This time when he looked over at Jase his assistant wasn't looking grumpy and giving him the stink-eye. This time young Jase had his attention firmly, and I mean firmly, on one person and that person wasn't his boss!

Helen gave Lavon that smile of hers. That smile that said she was gonna drain his nuts and real enjoy doing it. Almost enough to make Lavon change his plans for the evening but the Army had also taught him self-discipline. Don't sacrifice the mission for attractive short-term objectives. Do things right and in the end you gained ALL the rewards.

Sweet little white bitch wasn't making it easy though. Helen ostentatiously but gently bit her lip and then turned, leaning forward to grasp the trunk of a palm tree with her pale hands. Then she began to move, swinging her hips before setting down to working that juicy whooty of hers.

"Hhhmmmmnnnnnn." Lavon heard the little growl of approval and only micro-seconds later realised that it was coming from himself. Definitely time to move. He pushed his chair back and stood up. He saw Jase reluctantly haul his eyes off that jiggling white booty and onto him. "Enjoy your evening young man," Lavon said, "and remember our guests always come first." Jase's eyes widened a little - suddenly understanding just why he was on duty tonight. It didn't seem to cause him no pain and the young man's eyes moved back to Helen. The sexy bitch just turned and unclasped her bra, then ran her finger slowly up and down the thin material covering her pussy. Lavon smiled and headed off through the trees. Jase, or more probably Helen, would take things from there.

Helen and her husband had been here before and it had been the same then. Pete loved him some deep-sea fishing and Helen loved her some Big Black Cock. Seemed to work out real well for both of them. It wasn't like anyone was being played for a fool. Pete was well aware that his wife had already spent a night with Lavon and another with CeeJay since they had arrived. All year she was a 'good respectable wife' and then out here she could be herself. The two roles could be kept separate and distinct until...

Lavon decided not to have his mind go down that track just for the moment. Just now, standing almost invisible in the darkness under a group of trees, he was thinking about the only other two guests who hadn't gone on the fishing trip. The husband had cried off with a bad headache and his wife had decided to stay behind to keep him company.

Yeah. Right. Lavon wasn't born yesterday. He guessed one part might be true but the other surely wasn't. The wife was a cute little piece too. About twenty-five, petite and looked like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Something on Wall Street apparently but just like her husband she'd always had a nice fat trust-fund backing her up.

Didn't look the sort to be interested in the special amenities offered at CeeJay's resort. But then she HAD heard about it and HAD applied to come here. CeeJay didn't advertise. He didn't need to. It was all word-of-mouth. Had been since the resort had opened. CeeJay had known a couple of men who had put the word out for him. Men with just the right connections. Lavon knew Antwan well and he'd heard enough about Cassius to know that CeeJay had been very wise or very fortunate in his selection.

Anyway each season the weeks rolled by and the cabins were always full. In fact for years CeeJay had run a waiting list. That was part of it. This place was exclusive and this place was discreet. No drunken orgies and selfies like some places they could mention. If a lady-visitor was so inclined she could make her interest known. There were Josh, Bill and Marcus - all good reliable islanders who knew how to make a woman feel special. All were also a good few years younger than CeeJay and Lavon so the resort could cater to those woman yet to learn to appreciate the benefits of male experience. You had to supply a variety of amenities. Bill was clean-cut and serious - handsome in a young Denzel way. Marcus was a total contrast - all dredds and patois. Josh was a funny little fucker - cheeky and charming in a way some guests just couldn't get enough of.

The guys weren't acting - that was the secret of this place. Each man was just being himself - the same way he was, the same way CeeJay was in that fucking Commodore's cap of his. Each of them lived on the resort in his own cabin while the other staff came in and out every day. That meant guests who desired could get an invite to one of those cabins. No photos, no video, nothing getting home to the snooping neighbours, nothing leaking back unexpectedly to cause problems in the workplace or the extended family.

Plenty of guests just came for the sun and the surroundings. Ceejay's prices weren't cheap but they were very competitive. They were always careful to select a balance of guests each week and that was getting easier now. Returning guests were well known - new guests were less predictable but all things being even you could guess what percentage were here for the vibe and what percentage wanted to take things a little further. Or a lot further. It wasn't an exact science though. Some weeks were quieter and that could be a good thing - recharging the batteries and whetting the appetite. Other weeks got real frantic. Which was why Bill had suggested young Jase should work the evening shift at the Bar tonight.

Hiring workers was easy. Hiring the resident staff was much more difficult. Man had to have a certain style, a certain personality. He had to be attracted to the guests and attractive to them. Then he had to have the wherewithal and the skills to maintain the resort's high standards. Jase looked real promising on most of those counts. As to the others well tonight would probably give them a good idea. If he passed muster CeeJay had just completed and furnished a new cabin.

All of the guests were couples. Each man then had his own rules. CeeJay and Marcus both loved to have the husband there and watching. Showing the white boys just why their women needed Black men to be truely satisfied. Lavon had never gone for that shit. This was between him and his woman - even if she was only his woman for that one night. In his experience women in white couples tended to be a whole lot smarter than their husbands. You showed them by experience and they learned real fast. They figured it out and when they went home they either followed it up or they didn't. Either way the rate of repeat bookings was flatteringly high.

Lavon heard what he had been waiting for. A very tentative foot-fall followed by the appearance of a shadowy but recognizable figure. Lavon smiled the smile of a man proved right. Not that it had been a difficult prediction. When a woman asked who was on duty the night of the fishing trip and then ended up not getting on the boat then it was a Benjamin to a Buck that she was making plans.

Elize had asked that question real cute and nervous. Making sure no one could over-hear and with a provoking little blush in her cheeks. Lavon had been careful to answer as if it didn't mean nothing and he wasn't picking up on anything. Yeah right! The day a girl like Elize came round and he didn't pick up on signals like that was the day you could put him in a box and bury him 'cos he'd be dead or might as well be.

Over in the light of the bar Jase was showing potential. He and Helen were locked into a deep lovers' kiss while Jase's hands were claiming strategic objectives. One holding Helen close while the other fondled her exposed pale butt. Lavon was in almost the perfect position to observe them but that wasn't why he was there. He was there because the perfect position was about five yards to his right and sure enough the shadowy figure doing her best to approach quietly was headed for exactly that spot.

The kiss broke and Jase's head moved down. There was a giggle of pleasure from Helen as Jase's tongue found her nipple and then as his lips closed over her breast the giggle turned into a little excited gasp of female pleasure.

Elize was close enough that Lavon could see her face clearly now. He was shielded by the trunk of a palm and taking care not to move but he doubted it made much difference. The young woman's attention was fixed absolutely on Jase and Helen. She had that look - the look Lavon had seen so many times before in the eyes of white wives. The desire and the longing for what they were just too nervous to reach out for.

Jase was a good-looking young man but Lavon was confident that he wasn't why Elize was here. As far as she had known Lavon himself was the only man due to be here tonight. Jase's dark hand now had made its way into Helen's panties, exploring as the couple resumed their deep kiss.

Elize's hand mirrored Jase's. She moved it down her body and then under the waist-band of her costume. Her fingers began to move while her eyes remained fixed on Jase and Helen.

The sun was nearly down now but they still saw Helen's hand explore the front of Jase's shorts, they still heard her little expression of pleasure at finding the long hard shaft of his cock, her fingers tracing its outline through the material.

Lavon watched as the blush grew on Elize's cheeks, heard her quick breathing. He could let off artillery now and the girl wouldn't hear him. Her whole being was entirely focused on the couple she was watching with laser intensity. Lavon carefully glanced around the trees behind them. He saw a movement and knew he'd been right about that too.

Maybe Jase had noticed something too or maybe he only sensed it. Anyway he'd decided to move things along. He kissed Helen once more and then led her into the nearby cabin. That young man had the right instincts.