Paying the Workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers

Jason lay Michelle on Mel's coffee table, and Michelle spread her legs. Jason slipped into her pussy and then latched onto Michelle's ample tits, fucking her hard and fast from the start. Eventually, his hands moved to her ankles, which he held in place as he pummeled her twat, his eyes going back and forth between the gorgeous girl he was having sex with and the obscenely hot group sex that was occurring next to him while this girl's sister was getting fucked in all three holes simultaneously.

Matt was the first to pull away from Mel, and he switched places with Jason. Now Mel was sucking Jason's cock while she was DP'd by Charles and Shane, and Matt had Michelle on her back on the floor as he fucked her missionary style, those sexy heels reaching for the ceiling and her nails in his back while he banged her hard. Matt had his way with Michelle for a moment before he traded places with Shane, railing Mel's ass in the foursome now while Shane had sex with Michelle doggystyle on the floor beside them.

Finally, Charles got out from under Mel and got his solo turn with Michelle, who rode his cock while the other three rearranged on Mel. Mel ended up on top of Jason who fucked her ass while Matt got on top of her and sandwiched her between him and Jason, stuffing her pussy while her legs were up and spread in the air. Shane stood to the side and got his cock sucked, keeping Mel airtight. As these three railed Mel in her slutty holes, Charles let Michelle ride his cock hard and fast for a few minutes until he called the guys to come gang up on the sister now.

Shane was the first over, pushing Michelle forward and immediately fucking her ass while Charles remained in her pussy. The two men now sawed in and out of Michelle, who stayed still between them and moaned while Mel was getting double penetrated by the other two guys for just a moment longer. Then Matt pulled out of that wonderful pussy and instead had Michelle clean her sister's juices of his cock while she was still getting fucked in her ass and pussy at the same time. This arrangement left Jason with an opportunity to have sex with Mel solo, and he used it to continue fucking her ass, just like he had a week ago. At this point, Mel didn't even mind the feeling of anal sex, even without a cock in her pussy. In fact, she even straightened herself out and began to ride Jason, sliding up and down his cock in her ass, driving him wild with lust.

It was more of the same for the next several moments. Each guy got a turn with Mel while the other three simultaneously fucked Michelle. After Jason finished fucking Mel's ass, Shane got his turn, lying her on the couch and nailing her in the missionary position while she wrapped her arms and legs around him. As that was going on, Charles was throat-fucking Michelle who was face up while Jason and Matt nailed her ass and pussy, respectively. Then Matt pulled out from under Michelle and took his turn with Mel, having her get on top of him and, despite her exhaustion at this point, ride his cock so he could watch her boobs bounce while she fucked him. Shane took Matt's place in Michelle's pussy, and those three guys kept Mel's sister inundated in cock.

It was while Matt was fucking Mel that Mel finally managed to relax enough to reach her orgasm. She had come close several times over this past hour or so of constant sex, especially during the double penetration, but there was just too much going on to get her over that point until now. As she continued to bounce on Matt's cock, Mel moaned loudly, announcing that she was cumming. Beside them on the floor, everyone was having too much fun to acknowledge Mel's orgasm - everyone except Charles, who decided it was time to bring this party to a climax.

Charles pulled out of Michelle's throat and went over to Mel instead. He pulled Mel off Jason, who simply took Charles's place in Michelle's mouth while Charles bent Mel over the couch and, predictably, crammed his big cock in Mel's tight ass. This time he had it all to himself. Mel screamed as Charles mercilessly ravaged her ass, pounding it hard and fast with no concern for her comfort. As the anal fucking continued, Mel became more and more uncomfortable, but Charles had her pinned down helplessly to the couch and continued to assault her sorry ass.

As Charles continued to rail Mel's butt, the other group was reaching its breaking point. After a rearrangement, Jason's back was on the floor with Michelle on top of him, his cock secured in her pussy as she faced him, as Shane knelt behind her and fucked her ass in unison with Jason. Throughout the double penetration, Matt kept her airtight with his cock ramming down her throat. At last, the boys agreed to cover the sexy sister with their cum, so they all pulled out, ordered Michelle to her knees and stepped up one by one to give her a facial. Michelle received three cumshots to her face in a row, first from Matt, then Shane, then Jason. Among the three of them, they had her pretty face covered with three big loads of cum, which streamed down her face to her neck, dripped down to her heaving boobs and all the way down to her stomach and thighs. It was quite a hot sight that they hadn't counted on when the sexy girl had first walked through the door this afternoon.

After the other three men came on Michelle's face one by one, Charles finally reached his limit. Growling, he blew his load deep in Mel's ass, filling her hole with cum after a long afternoon of intense group sex. Once he deposited the last drop of his seed in her butt, he spanked her hard and pulled out, allowing the girl to roll over and relax at last - but not for long.

"Clean up your sister!" Matt shouted to Mel. The rest of the guys voiced their approval. Michelle laughed, barely able to see as cum stung her eyes while her whole face was covered in the stuff. Mel looked at her sister and had to admit Michelle looked quite hot with all those loads on her. As cum seeped out of her own ass, Mel obediently shuffled over to sister and, little by little, licked the cum off her sister's face first, then her neck, boobs and, at last, her stomach. As Mel lapped up those generous helpings of seed, the men cheered her on, and a couple even grabbed their phones to take a video. Mel kept her composure as she ate up all the jizz, but Michelle couldn't help but laugh and blush while her sister cleaned her up with her tongue, working her way down. It was not the way she imagined her afternoon would end when she decided to stop by her sister's house after work!

Once Mel was finished licking all the cum off her sister, the two stood up to a loud roar of approval from the four men. "OK," Charles said, a warm smile at last breaking on this usually stern face, "I guess we'll call it even. But if you ever short us on a bill again, you'll be our slave for life. Same with that pretty little sister of yours."

The men got dressed, and each one (except Charles) gave each of the girls a kiss on his way out the door. While Charles had been pretty pissed for most of this adventure, the other guys were very happy with the way things turned out, even if it meant missing out on one paycheck. They even all offered their phone numbers to the girls in case they ever wanted to play again. Mel, beyond exhausted and quite sore by now, smiled and accepted the numbers but bid them farewell, sure to lock the door behind them. She'd had a blast, but she couldn't take more today and had to make sure the men stayed out of her house.

Mel turned to Michelle who was grinning. "I didn't know you had it in you!" Michelle said to her sister.

"It was even more fun that imagined," Mel said, "for the most part."

"I know some guys who will do that with you that you don't need to get in debt with, you know," Michelle responded as she finally took off her shoes and then picked up her clothes.

"I might take you up on that," Mel said as she headed toward the shower. "Right now I need to relax. You want to go out for a nice dinner tonight? Thanks in part to you, I just saved a ton of money by getting my kitchen renovated for free!"

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers