Paying Them Back

Story Info
Two guys gave me a lift, I had to pay them back.
3.8k words
4.56
8.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 20, they were in their late 30s.

I was doing America on the cheap, Greyhound buses and all their glory on my way to Los Angeles. And it was such that I found myself at a service station, somewhere in Colorado, waiting for a Greyhound repair team or replacement bus to come fetch me and the 30 other riders since our coach had broken down. It was a hot, bothersome, July afternoon at 6pm or so, and I just rested down to read a book in the dusty shade of the rest stop cafe to pass the time.

"Hey, nice shirt" I was interrupted by a deep voice in my direction. I looked up, squinting through the light to see a Beefy White dude in chino shorts, flip flops, and a tank. A guy who you'd expect to see driving a truck. I graced my eyes quickly over the tightness of his package up to his face.

"Thanks man, just thrifted it last week in Chicago" I responded, smiling, and putting my book aside.

The dude shifted, I saw he was holding a bag of refreshments and snacks. "Sorry, I disturbed ya! Are you part of the broken down bus crew?" He followed on.

"Yea, you heard the complaining? I last heard we will be here 4 hours... I may finish the book!" I responded, shuffling up from my laid back posture to look at him directly. He was leaning against the railing, quite a density of a man, and with big arms fully on show. He looked beyond me, smiled, and waved to someone.

"I... don't envy you" he followed, before welcoming another man. Similarly beefy, with scruffy jeans and shirt, sleeves rolled back to expose solid arms too.

"Hey" the other man greeted "I'm Dan" he reached forward his hand and I met it, shaking, but his hands enveloped mine and gripped it with warmth.

The first dude introduced himself as Terry, and asked where I was headed to.

"Los Angeles" I responded "I'm on a vacation here, just exploring" truthfully, shrugging casually.

"Huh" terry smiled, looking at the other dude, "we're on our way to LA too, what say we give this poor boy a lift Dan?"

Dan shrugged, smiling. "Sure... but fyi we're going to stop at a friend's house tonight... they're out and letting us crash, but you'll need to sleep on the sofa is that ok?.... Or bunk with one of us, ha"

I nodded, calculating, but settling on a solid fuck it. "Sure guys I really appreciate it, sofa is fine with me" packing my things. "How can I pay you back?" I asked, innocently.

"Ah don't worry, we will think of something" Terry said, quietly and deeply, and helped grab my suitcase to haul it to their car.

They loaded up a Subaru and I got in the back seat, thankfully leaving the stresses and mundanity of the rest stop behind me.

We got into chatting on the Highway, and I learnt they were heading back from a wedding of a friend.

"What was the ceremony like?" I asked.

Terry smiled, "it was great, very personal, him and his husband took sweet vows"

"Husband?" I asked... "that's great" I added quickly, to avoid an impression of homophobia.

"Yea we're old gay friends, met in College" Dan added, looking up at me through the rear view mirror.

"Nice... I'm gay too" I added, now I knew I was amongst friends.

"No shit, with those shorts and that ass I'd bet a lot of money" Terry laughed deeply, reaching back to Pat me on the thigh. Dan chuckled too, looking at me again.

I flushed red, but laughed all the same. "Fair enough, they are a bit tight" I acknowledged.

"Yes... we noticed" Terry added, before adding "we saw the ass you're working with from across the parking lot. Show it off!"

My ass twitched and heart fluttered, I was a little turned on, and wanted to blurt out that I'd clocked a bulge in the chino shorts on him but thought wisely against.

"Oh you've embarrassed him" Dan smirked... "he's gone bright red"

Terry laughed, shuffling in his chair "Sorry, I joke, I joke"

"It's ok, I'm enjoying the company" I replied honestly.

We drove on, and chatted in between silences of reading, learning that Terry works in administration for the LAPD and Dan is a real estate agent. Generally I enjoyed myself, getting into deeper conversations about their experiences, US politics, LA gay life...

"Are you two... a couple?" I asked gingerly.

They both laughed. "If I had a cent for every time..." Dan said.

Terry added "We're not compatible, sexually, and I've grown up with Dan He's like a brother to me"

Dan joked "but we've a marriage pact if someone doesn't come to either of us by the time we're 50"

"Not compatible sexually?" I asked, intrigued... "most couples find a way?"

Dan chuckled again "We're both very giving people, very giving, if you catch my drift" looking back at me and slapping my leg playfully.

We drove on to our overnight stop, in a small town in southern Utah "We're staying in my friends holiday home... Great if you want to visit Zion" Dan noted, pulling into the driveway. "Middle of nowhere, no neighbours for a couple of miles" turning off the car to pressed silence, just for the wind in some trees.

"Beautiful" I whispered. Terry hummed in response 'hmm, yes it is'.

We unpacked and I hauled my suitcase up to the door, where Dan had unlocked it, switching on the light.

I took off my shoes, making myself at home.

"You want a beer? You're not younger than 21 right?" Dan called over to me from looking in the fridge.

I nodded. "I'm 20, actually, and you're 40 right?" I quipped back. Dan sucked air through his teeth and gave me a playful slap as he gave me an opened can.

"Cheeky little bitch, well I won't tell anyone if you have a beer with us" he said quietly with a wink.

He walked over a slumped on the couch, patting next to him to invite me to sit next to him. I began to walk over.

"Hey Terry, boy here is only 20" he called over as Terry emerged from the bathroom.

Terry scoffed "I knew he were young, but not that young.... Fuck Dan we could be his Dads"

I sat down next to Dan on the sofa and shuffled a little as Terry responded.

Dan laughed "well some boys like that, don't they?" Looking at me as he lounged back, smiling, before readjusting his jeans... I looked away for modesty and sipped my beer, softly adding "yea...they do". Dan smirked, grabbing his crotch just out of direct eyesight.

Terry came and sat down in the arm chair near us... And changed the topic "So what have you been up to on this holiday of yours?"

I explained my journey, seeing friends in Chicago and now on my way to another in Los Angeles. I'd been on a summer break between terms at University/College.

"Corrupting the college boy aren't we Dan?" Terry purred, playfully kicking me with his foot.

Terry eventually put on the TV and we watched some Comedy Central, with conversation easing in and out.

"Hey, may I grab a shower?" I asked, finishing a second beer, and noticing the time creeping later.

Dan nodded... "sure, but they're en suites, you can use the one in my room if you like. Fresh towels in that cupboard " He pointed to the corner.

I got up and headed to the bathroom, enjoying the first decent shower in 2 days since Chicago. Emerging I realised my pyjamas were in my luggage in the living room...

Fuck it, I wrapped the towel around my waist and dried my feet before stepping out into Dans room.

"Oh... wow...hey there hottie" Dan smirked from across the bed. He was stripping off his jeans, and was already shirtless. His chest was covered in dark scruffy hair layered over a rotund belly. Jeans off he stood confidently in boxer briefs with a heavy package...

I flustered, caught off guard for a couple seconds before responding. "I... uhh... left my pyjamas in my bag... Sorry"

Dan laughed before calling to his friend "Hey Terry look out, we got mr modest coming through"

He smiled, adding quietly so just us could hear "if you get lonely out there feel free to join me in here, I'd happily keep you warm..." grabbing his bulge with a wink.

I swallowed my tongue, shocked, before Terry leaned in through the door. I turned to him, clutching my towel around me defensively.

"Oh... that's a sight" Terry added, similarly stripped to underwear and a tank top. He smiled at me "I've laid out bedding for you"

I nodded, before turning back to Dan, staring meekly, and walking out sheepishly. Past Terry in the doorway, looking up at his big frame to his face as I did so.

He blocked me at the last second, and I froze. "Can I at least get a hug before bed?" He asked softly.

I obliged, and Terry brought me in tight, his big hands grasping my body gratuitously... too gratuitously for a moment longer than comfort.

I was released, Terry smiling at me cheekily.

"And now my turn, handsome" Dan stated from behind, bringing me tight against his naked torso, spinning me and pressing his hands wandering down to my ass...i whimpered, feeling his dick jump through his underwear. I pulled away, quickly readjusting my towel.

"Thanks guys... uh....i really appreciate...the lift" I summized, red as a tomato smiling at them both, before returning to my sofa bed.

They both laughed, and Terry stepped out of the door frame to usher me through.

I gingerly pulled up my pyjama shorts under the towel and let it go, slumping down into the couch again. I heard whispered discussion in Dans room but couldn't make it out. My heart sank and I filled with hormones. I drank some water to focus myself.

Terry re-emerged and smiled at me... as did Dan. They stood looking at me for a moment, and Dan leant back running his hands over his chest meeting my eyes.

He sucked air through his teeth, turning to meet Terry. Terry itched his heavy package and lightly shrugged.

Dan turned back to me. "Good night, see you in the morning. Sleep well", with what seemed like an air of frustration.

I nodded, looking him over again, his cock hanging heavy in semi erectness in his underwear... I stole my view away for his modesty. "Good night. Thanks again both of you" Terry and Dan withdrew to their rooms.

I flicked out the light and leant into the sofa, listening to the wind outside. I slowly began to touch myself, relieving the desires that'd been welling in me.

It might've been 30mins, but I heard a spring mattress and some steps from Dans room and pulled my hand away from my dick. I pretended to close my eyes, half open to see his movement... and he creapt closer in the dark.

I opened my eyes, meeting his, as he crouched down beside me.

"I can't sleep just yet" he growled into my ear. "Thought about my offer? I could do with some company" He asked.

I swallowed my tongue meeting his eyes. "Maybe I will just spoon you in here, hold you tight?" I nodded, truthfully.

He laughed, shrugging. "Thought you were into it" stepping up, to pull my legs up and slump into the sofa underneath me. He continued manhandling me to rest my legs and ass against his crotch, slowly stroking them under the covers.

The light flicked, Terry stood leaning against the wall. "You two look cosy, am I missing out?" His deep voice stirring me.

I stirred, wiping my eyes as I readjusted to the light.

"I couldn't sleep T" Dan answered, "thought I'd come see the lad for some company" his hand now stroking up my thigh under the covers towards my... I gasped quietly.

Terry smiled, coming over to settle on the other side of the sofa, just beside my head. I looked up at his face, upside down.

"Looks a bit more than just company, you've got him in your hands." Terry said.

"Told you he'd be easy" Dan purred back, his hand fully in my intimacy.

Where before Terry was in the arm chair, I now felt psychologically pinned between their big statures. Dans hand now dangerously close to the fold of my ass out of view, gently tickling me. Turned on, I shuffled, glancing my eyes at him and biting my lip.

Dan looked at Terry exchanging a look I didn't see. He then spoke more softly "how about you entertain us. On your travels, have you got up to much fun?". I turned to him, his eyes locked on mine. He reached his hand up under my pyjama shorts to stroke my ass.

I almost buzzed with hormonal rush. "A little... i mean a guy in New York" I whispered, Dans hand now teasing my hole.

"Good for you" Terry added, before slapping my cheek with a big hand, gripping it. He added "you been with older guys?" Looking at me deeply, stroking my cheek, his thick thumb tracing the ridges of my lips. "Older guys like us?" He added for emphasis.

I nodded, my breathing now becoming sharper in anticipation. I broke. "Sometimes, back home".

"How much older?" Dan asked intensely, now pressing a digit into me. I shuffled on him and realised, under the covers, his other hand had been slowly masturbating his cock... it grazed on my legs. He took it further, slapping it against me, making me feel his hardness and weight.

Terry must've surely realised what Dan was doing to me under the covers, as he too continued to massage my lips as his other hand, out of sight, began to move rhythmically... no doubt also tending to his growing boner.

"Uh.." I started. "Tell us" Terry pressed.

I licked my lips "honestly...42" feeling myself flush red, meeting Terrys eyes.

"Jeez so older than us?" Stealing a look at Dan "Always the quiet ones huh?" His thumb now pressed forcefully into my mouth, and I reflexively started to suck on it. Terry growled, his hand jerking harder by my head.

Dan laughed "I knew it, he does like a man old enough to be his Dad" shifting a gear into intensity, now fully fingering me a bit harder "yeah? Need a man in charge?"

I nodded again, laughing nervously to break the tension. "Your... fingers... oh fuck" I spluttered.

"Tell us about what you like doing?" Dan asked, and pulled off my covers to show Terry his progress with me. Terry whistled, my naked body firmly in Dans grip. "Go on, entertain us" Dan added.

"I like... getting fucked... sucking... giving myself" I replied. Dan sucked his teeth.

"Fuck, a right little slut Terry!" He said, looking at his friend.

"Terry and I were just discussing earlier while you were in the shower how you could pay us back for the lift, and I joked that I wanted to fuck... you... like a little brat. I've been so horny, all day, and your little ass don't help"

I nodded, resigning myself to the reality. Dan now pressing his Dick against me, and I could sense his size.

"Tell him what you wanted to do" Terry added. I whimpered, my body now writhing in Dan and Terrys hands.

"I said that...we have a house where no one can hear you, why waste it...we should try to get you naked and Fuck you hard"

"I mean Christ, when you came out the shower you nearly handed it to me...I wanted to right then, take the towel off you and"

Terry laughed. Slapping my face again. I let out a moan. "Maybe I should gag you to be safe" he said simply, shuffling up onto his knees and slapping his balls into my face before I could react.

They were sweaty and salty, drooping low over my mouth, before he dropped his cock onto my face... easily bigger than the length of my head.

"Plea...snggddaf" I muffled in protest beneath his package. Almost drunk on the smell, his precum splatting on my cheek as he took pleasure in pushing his girth about my face.

Dan swivelled out from under me, quickly moving to kneel over my stomach, also slapping his cock on my face but also pinning me from moving under him.

"There he is" he joked, "got more than you bargained for yea?" Pressing his tip on my lips.

I took his head in and began circling it with my tongue and lips, while Terry continued to slap my cheeks with his hardness.

"Two big dicks for you, and you're all ours" Dan mused as I worked below.

Dan pushed in and I gagged, my jaw aching from his thickness. Pulling out, Terry wanted in and pushed his bell in. I obliged, massaging him as I did so. His hanging balls smacking robustly on me.

After some back and forth, Dan pulled off. "Stand up" He ordered, and I pulled up wiping some lubey spit off my mouth and grabbing a swig of water. I did so, partly pulled up by Dan and Terry by the arm.

Dan spun me off my balance, not helped by my shorts down between my legs, and I fell into Terrys abdomen.

He looked down at me, pulling me in for a deep aggressive kiss, his tongue thrusting into my mouth. I felt a pressure behind me as Dan pressed into me, hands grasping at my nipples and then my neck.

Pulling me away from Terry and against him he also kissed me assertively, but with a pressure on my neck that I instantly submitted to. Whimpering.

"Oh... good" he muttered, pulling away. "Let's take you into my room"

I nodded, beginning to walk but Dan pushed me and manhandled me as I went. Guiding me with a hand around my neck. Terry following behind.

He pushed me into the bed, and Terry rolled on after me, propping himself up on the pillows. Guiding my head in, I knew what to do... getting back into his Dick.

Dan pulled the pyjama shorts off my legs and straightened me out, exposing the nakedness of my ass.

"Jeez Terry, he's cute" Dan muttered, and Terry nodded, pressing me down his Dick until I started gagging and protests muffled.

Dan got back to his efforts of fingering me, teasing at my hole as Terry gagged my moans. Spitting on his fingers he stretched me open with two digits and worked them in... again, Terry held me tightly. His Dick barely in me but still making me spasm my throat around his head.

"I'm going in, breath slow ok" Dan teased at my opening.

Terry released my head, so I could breathe properly, tears coming down my face but loving it. He just slapped his Dick on my lips for pleasure all the same.

I breathed in, nodding, preparing myself as I felt him tease open. His head slowly edging in, I moaned loudly, hands grasping but Terry pressed them down. "Oh...oh fuck, fucking hell" I made noise.

He inched in slowly and I gasped at the fill, I hadn't felt it like this in ages. "Oh my god" I gasped.

"Oh baby, you can do it, be a good slut for us" Dan pressed into my back. I moaned again, his body weight pushing the rest of him in deep until I yelped at the apex.

"Terry, gag him again" Dan uttered as he started stroking slowly, and I whining at each fill.

Terry looked down at my face and pressed his dick into my mouth again, holding me tight on it.

Dan took the piece and began to pound into me, making purchase on my stretched hole around him. I wanted to make loud noises and protests but Terry filled me, I was a muffled wet wreck.

Terry pulled out, and I let rip, whimpering as Dan enjoyed me. Reaching forward he grabbed my hair, sliding in deep that his balls made clapping noises on each stroke.

"Fuck... fuck... oh fuck" Dan panted.

He pulled out, and pulled me up to a doggy style position before reentering me. Now slowly he fucked, and Terry resumed with my mouth... spit roasting me. I kept gagging on Terrys dick but he seemed to enjoy it, smiling eagerly at me.

Dan panted, pulling out and retreating. Terry took his chance and for a moment I was left panting and sweaty on the bed sheets.

"Breath again" Terry asked me, but with little time to react I whimpered as I felt his girthy head meet at the hole Dan had made. He pressed in, inching in his thickness...

He reached forwards and pinned me down, and I released a yelp of pleasure as he did so, Terrys big arms gripping me as his Dick made efforts in me.

"Fuck Terry, you'll make him pass out if you go on" dan joked, re-emerging from the bathroom... his erect dick swinging as he walked.

I began to pant and moan in deep ecstasy as Terry quickened his fucking, his voice in my ear "moan as loud as you want baby, it just turns me on more"

Dan took position at the front and stuffed his Dick in my mouth. "Such a handsome face, fuck yes"

Terry really began to pound, his breathing in my ear deep and steady, and I started to feel him building to climax.

12