Peach and Peachette's Fling

Story Info
A princess and her female savior have lesbian sex.
965 words
3
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mushroom Kingdom's Princess Peach showered in her castle's main restroom, glad she got saved from another one of Bowser's kidnapping/hostage schemes. However, her savior this time was not Mario, but Peachette, who was Toadette after nabbing a super crown and greatly resembled her. She kissed her as gratitude for saving her, loved it, and knew she did too. Upon finishing, she came out of the shower, dried herself with a towel and wrapped it around her body.

Peachette entered the restroom via its door in only a towel too, unaware Peach was in it. She apologized and was about to leave, but Peach told her to stay and lock the door. She did confusingly. Peach said her gratitude kiss to her made her wonder what making out with another lady was like despite having romantic feelings for Mario. Peachette said she imagined doing that with her after saving her despite feeling the same to Toad as they held hands, liking its feel, looked at each other without caring that they are basically identical twins, lip-locked and ran their hands down each other's bodies after taking off each other's towels.

Peach lay on the floor, as Peachette sat by her legs and held them up to suck her toes, then kiss them down to her pussy and finger it. Peach rubbed her breasts in joy and put her legs on the tiny bench behind Peachette, who bent forward with her head between them to give her oral and hold her breasts. Peach held her hands and panted in joy. That got louder after Peachette grabbed her ass and licked her harder. Peach held her breasts. She kissed up her stomach and sides and all over her breasts and nipples. She moved up to kiss and nibble her neck and chin. They fingered each other as Peach shut her eyes and ground her teeth in joy. She then kissed and nibbled Peachette's neck and chin.

Peachette moved up and held Peach's head to her breasts and nipples to let her kiss and suck them while spanking her and fingering her anus. She moved up more to let her kiss down her stomach and sides before sitting on her face to let her give her oral and feel her ass while holding her head. She arched back, held Peach's sides, faced the ceiling, shut her eyes, and yelled in joy at a point. Peach fingered her vagina, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. She about faced. Peach kissed and licked her butt cheeks as they fondled Peach's pussy, sometimes one at a time and others together. They pinched each other's breasts. Peachette bounced in joy. Peach licked between her ass cheeks and sucked her anus.

Peachette slowly moved down to let Peach kiss up her back and arms. Upon getting atop her, she ground her ass on Peach's pussy, rubbed Peach's feet on hers, spread her own legs apart and yelled in joy. Peach held her breasts and kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders. The two lay facedown as Peachette was on top. Peach slowly moved up to let her kiss down her back and arms and finger her anus. Peachette then kissed and licked all over her ass cheeks and held her hips. Peach swore and banged the floor in joy.

She yelled loud. Peachette licked between and spanked her ass cheeks and sucked her anus. They sat together, masturbated, lip-locked, said this sex was the best thing they ever experienced and wanted to do more soon. Seeing cum on their fingers, they sucked on each other's to taste them and said it was nice. Wanting to taste their own, they masturbated more, then sucked their own cum-soaked fingers and agreed.

Peach days later lay on a float at her castle courtyard's pool in a bikini when Peachette came from inside in a bikini too and sat on the edge near where she was and said she wanted to make more love with her, who agreed. She lay atop her as the two lip-locked and felt each other's bodies. She then about-faced to form the 69 position. Peach bent her knees as they took off each other's bottoms to give each other oral and grab each other's asses. The two then fingered each other, kissed down each other's thighs and legs to each other's feet and sucked each other's toes. They swore in joy during that. The float flipped and tossed them into the water. They chose to stay in it to stay cool on a hot day, then lip-locked. Peachette leaned by the edge, as Peach took off her top to kiss and nibble her neck and chin, then suck her breasts and nipples.

She kissed all over her stomach and sides. Peachette about faced to let her kiss down her back and arms and finger her anus, then moved up so her butt was out of the water and Peach could kiss and lick it. Peachette rubbed her breasts, swearing in joy as Peach licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. She about faced to lip-lock with her, then take off her top and kiss and nibble her neck and chin.

She kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples, then down her stomach and sides. She about-faced and moved up so her ass was out of the water to let Peachette kiss and lick it. She orgasmed and rubbed in joy her breasts. Peachette licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus, then kissed up her back and arms. She moved down until they were level and about-faced. They lip-locked and fingered each other's pussies and anuses. They whispered about how nice the sex was and wanted to do more while wet.