Peach Picking

Story Info
An afternoon of peach picking gets very messy.
2.7k words
4.52
41.7k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers

This all happened back when four teenagers could wander through an orchard on a warm summer afternoon without wearing masks and maintaining a social distance.

More than sixty years before, in fact. 1959.

Don't worry, though: age hasn't dimmed my memories of that day.

My boyfriend Dan's uncle owned a pretty big stretch of land upstate: a farm, actually. He hadn't been able to run it for a few years, but most of the trees were still bearing fruit, so family and friends drove up there occasionally in July to pick peaches, and in the fall to pick apples. Dan and I had gone up there last October in his parents' Ford, and we'd taken advantage of the privacy to fool around some. By which I mean, since it was 1958 and I was a "good girl," we kissed -- a lot -- and I let him touch my chest. Through my clothing, of course.

In the nine months since, we'd had very little "alone time" together, but he had managed to get me down to my bra and panties a few times and I think, one of those times when we were rubbing our bodies together, he orgasmed in his underwear. I was too embarrassed to ask.

Today's trip promised to be less eventful, though, because we were bringing along his cousin Anna and her boyfriend Pete. They were eighteen, same as we were, but a lot more innocent: I don't think they'd even kissed, either one another or anybody else.

Dan and I had already discussed coming back up here later in the month: there was a big lake on the property, and he'd been working on convincing me we should strip down to our underwear and have a swim the next time we were here.

(Though I half suspected once we were in the water, he'd try to talk me out of my bra)

We'd brought two bushel baskets with us, and Dan and I were filling one of them while Anna and Pete were filling the other one. We weren't calling it a race, but it really was.

We had an advantage: on a lot of the trees, the greatest number of peaches were high up, so Dan lifted me so I could grab them. This let Dan look right up my skirt, which put a silly grin on his face each time. He wasn't being very subtle about it, either, and his cousin and her boyfriend knew exactly what he was doing.

I was sure Pete was jealous as hell, and not because he and Anna had fewer peaches.

I'd kind of been been expecting this: I was wearing my prettiest panties.

By the time the bushels were half full, both guys had taken off their shirts. They both looked pretty good to me -- slim, tanned and sweaty -- but I was good and kept my eyes on my own guy (mostly).

Anna, I think, was not being as good, stealing obvious glances at her cousin.

At this point the peach picking was going a lot more slowly: we were hanging out more than picking, and probably eating almost as many peaches as we were picking. It was late enough in the season that the peaches were very ripe, very sweet, and very juicy. I took one bite that covered the area around my mouth with the sticky stuff. I looked around helplessly for something to clean my face with. There was a box of Kleenex back in the car, but that was a bit of a hike. I gave some thought to using the shirt tail of my blouse, but that seems kind of uncouth.

I did give it enough thought, though, to decide I could lift the shirt tail to my mouth without exposing my bra, just most of my belly. And I'd been wearing bikinis this summer, so I knew I had a nice tan.

But Dan made the decision for me by kissing me on the mouth, and then licking the area around my mouth clean. "Eww," Anna said under her breath, I think more in jest than anything else.

It was sexy getting licked like this, and I had a feeling Anna was thinking about taking a very sloppy bite of a peach as well.

About ten minutes later, I did it again. I figured ten minutes was enough time that it wouldn't look like I was doing it on purpose. But I had found Dan's kiss/licks arousing.

The second time, he "accidentally" brushed a hand across one of my breasts. And didn't seem to be in any rush to take it away. I didn't mind, but I took a quick glance over to Pete and Anna: I didn't want them to see Dan feeling me up. I needn't have worried: they'd moved about thirty yards away, and were kissing frantically. In fact, when Anna saw me looking, she became self-conscious, and took Pete's hand and led them back over to us.

We all chatted for a while, and picked some more peaches.

Then I bit into one that must have been over-ripe, and it just exploded. Well, not literally, but it burst open and there was juice and pulp all over my face and blouse.

I could already feel how uncomfortable the sticky blouse was going to get, especially since the day was still getting warmer. "I hope nobody minds," I said, "but I have to get this off."

Pete's eyes grew wide as saucers as I unbuttoned my blouse -- even though my bra was about twice the size of the bikini top I'd been wearing to the beach for the past month or so.

Anna unconsciously crossed her arms over her chest. Maybe she thought we'd expect her to take off her t-shirt next.

I was also a bit nervous about what I wanted to do next, but finally I gestured at my upper chest and told Dan some of the juice had dribbled down the front of my blouse. It took him a moment to

grasp that I was asking him to lick me there, between the cups of my bra.

Yes, it was kind of a naughty thing to ask him to do, especially with other people watching. But I guess I was in a naughty mood.

Dan didn't need to be asked twice. He had touched me between my breasts before, when I was wearing just a bra on top. This time he was combining kisses and licks, and we had an audience giving us their full attention.

He'd long since abandoned the pretense of cleaning peach juice off of me, and the attention he was giving to my cleavage -- and his hand on my ass, underneath my skirt, which Pete and Anna couldn't see -- was making me tingle. I barely thought about it when he shifted his attention away from my cleavage to my left breast, finally reaching the seam of the bra cup. And then in a quick move, he lifted the cup just enough that he could slide his tongue underneath, and touch my nipple with it.

I tried to suppress a gasp, and hoped the others hadn't noticed what he'd done. Or seen my nipple.

Well, they'd seen something: without taking her eyes off of us. Anna suddenly grabbed Pete's hand and clasped it to her own breast.

Pete couldn't have been more stunned: half an hour ago he hadn't even kissed Anna yet, and now he had a hand on her breast. Over her t-shirt, but still.

Since I hadn't objected, Dan pulled the cup of the bra away from my body a little more, and closed his mouth over my nipple, just for a second or two. "Oh fuck," I said under my breath.

The others couldn't see my nipple at all, but they could certainly tell what Dan was doing.

Pete was rubbing Anna's breast now: perhaps a bit rougher than she would have preferred, but he was new to this and she wasn't complaining.

Meanwhile, Dan still had his hand on the back of my panties and he was too inexperienced to realize how close two of his fingers were to my pussy. I'm sure he could already feel my wetness, but probably thought that was just sweat.

"Umm..." Anna said hesitantly, "Dan, would it freak you out if I took off my shirt?"

Because she was Dan's cousin, remember.

"Um..." he said, just as awkwardly.

I stepped in. "Anna, I don't see why not: I'm wearing just my bra."

I could see her flush, then she finally blurted out what Pete already knew: "I don't really need a bra that much, and on really warm days like this I sometimes don't wear one."

"Um..." Dan said again.

Man, what a tongue-tied family.

But I understood: he probably hadn't seen his cousin topless since they were 6 or 7, and he didn't want to betray the fact that he was interested.

I took a deep breath, then decided to make it easier for her: I reached back and unclasped my bra, tossing it the ground next to my blouse, exposing my naked breasts to the sun for the first time ever (and to three other gawking people).

And hoping Anna wouldn't lose her nerve and leave me topless alone.

But after a moment she pulled off her t-shirt. She was really tiny, which would be in vogue in the 60s but not in the 50s, but neither her boyfriend nor her cousin (!) could take their eyes off of her.

Well, I knew how to get my boyfriend's full attention back: "You should finish what you started," I said to him, and pulled his head to my chest, so he could suck on my left nipple again. "Oh fuck," I said very softly.

I couldn't believe I was not only letting Dan do this to me in front of two strangers, I was telling him to.

Was I jealous of the way Dan and Anna had been looking at one another?

Or was being watched just so fucking hot?

Anna laid down on her back, gave me a grin I could almost call defiant, then told Pete"Kiss me all over."

He was probably wondering whether he'd sold his soul to Satan and had somehow forgotten.

He got down on the grass next to her, and kissed her on the mouth for just a few seconds, before moving down to her breasts.

He really seemed to enjoy her hard little nipples.

After a while she put her hand on Pete's head, to encourage him to leave her breasts and start working his way lower. At the same time, she began trying to work her shorts off, no easy task when she was lying on the ground.

Well, my skirt could come off a lot more quickly: one short zipper on the side, and it fell to the ground, leaving me wearing nothing but lacy red panties, the only underwear I owned that could honestly be called "lingerie."

It didn't take much longer for me to un-do Dan's belt, yank down his shorts, and tell him to get down on the ground. I straddled him, then lowered myself right onto the hard bulge in his underwear.

We'd fooled around in our underwear before, of course, but never with my bra off.

And with Anna looking on, so clearly wishing she were the one grinding her crotch into her cousin's.

I had Dan groaning. I hoped he wasn't going to finish quickly the way he had the other day. I was enjoying this too much, and wanted it to last for a while.

Anna had finally gotten her shorts off. She was wearing pale orange panties with "Saturday" embroidered onto one side in black. She obviously hadn't expected anybody to see them today.

Pete seemed to be confused about what he was supposed to do now that Anna was down to just her panties -- well, I think everything that had happened over the past half hour had caught him off-guard --but I'm sure Anna was hoping he'd continue kissing her until he reached the wet crotch of her panties.

When he didn't take the hint, she guided his head back to her upper body, so he could suck on her nipples again.

I know what I would have done next if I were her, so I decided to beat her to it: I lifted myself up from Dan, just long enough to slip off my panties. Then I settled myself back down onto Dan and felt his dick, still covered by his underwear, slide between the lips of my pussy. "Holy fuck," he sighed; and then I ground into him for another couple of minutes, feeling totally out of control, until he said "Holy fuck" again, and filled his underwear with spurt after spurt of warm semen. It wasn't going inside of me, but I could feel his body vibrating against mine, and I shuddered.

I ground down harder on him, and it grew into what was, at that point, the most powerful orgasm of my life. Even though it wasn't, technically, "sex."

Well, Anna, I thought a few minutes later as I was catching my breath, that's how to keep your cousin -- I mean "a guy" -- happy.

Then I looked over and saw that she was as naked as I was. And her legs were spread, and Pete was hovering over her, also naked. I'd never seen a man's dick before, much less a hard one."Don't cum in me," she reminded him.

"I promise," he said, and she yelped as he thrust it into her.

Dan was lying behind me, also watching them. He must have pulled off his own underwear (well, the wet sticky underwear couldn't have been comfortable), and I could feel that his dick was already getting hard again, since it was poking into my back.

I was eighteen, I was pretty sure I'd be fucking somebody before too long, but I never thought I'd ever have a ringside seat to watch somebody else fucking.

Anna really seemed to be enjoying it, though she did remind Pete again not to cum inside of her. He grunted his agreement, but I'm not sure he even heard what she said.

She began playing with her own tiny breasts, massaging them roughly and pinching her nipples. Something else I never thought I'd watch somebody else doing.

But then I started playing with my own breasts, because I didn't see why I should feel shy around anybody at this point.

I felt Dan's hard dick pressing between my legs, trying to find its way inside of me.

I'd still never actually seen his dick. I wanted to see his dick.

I turned around, pushed him onto his back, and then with no hesitation, impaled myself on his dick. Oh, this was so much better than what we'd done earlier, when he still had his underwear on.

I bounced up and down on him, my breasts shaking in a manner Dan would later describe to me as "hypnotic."

Pete and Anna certainly had their eyes on us.

"Oh god, gonna cum," Pete said.

"Pull out, pull out," Anna said (though, I noticed, not doing anything to force him to comply)

Pete pulled his dick out of her just in time, spraying her naked chest with spurt after spurt of semen.

Soon they both collapsed to the ground, and were very openly just watching us again.

I began grinding down on Dan again, knowing I was both stimulating him and putting on a show for Anna and Pete.

I felt Dan's dick begin to throb. I was pretty sure that meant he was about to cum, but he confirmed it by gasping out "Where... where should I...?"

With Anna watching, there was only answer. "Stay where you are. Stay in me."

"Aaaarh!" Dan groaned as he thrust upward, shooting his cum into me.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I came hard. And when he was done, I lifted myself off of him, his semen oozing out of my pussy very obscenely. In full view of everybody.

And that, Anna, I thought, is how it's done.


MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers