Peach Picking Ch. 03

Story Info
My cousin Jenny's been acting weird lately.
2.1k words
4.29
11.4k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers

1978 started out well for the Brenner family.

I'd lived almost my entire life on what had been my father's uncle's farm, which he'd left to my father and his cousin Anna when he died. We didn't live like royalty by any means, but it's hard to starve when you don't pay rent or a mortgage, the farm brings in a few bucks, and my father managed a small store in town.

Anna and her daughter -- my second-cousin, I guess -- lived with us. I'm not really clear whether they moved in just before or just after my mother left us. Either way, I was a toddler at the time. Yeah, my parents had had what used to be called a shotgun wedding.

A lot of this changed in April: after construction began on an Interstate very near the farm, some consortium bought up about three quarters of the farm (which included a large lake), planning to build a resort hotel.

All of a sudden we were, if not actually rich, pretty well-off: Jenny and I (who'd recently turned 18) were told our college tuitions were taken care of, and my father bought and expanded the store.

A few days later, during Easter break, lying by the lake with Jenny -- which we did sometimes even when it was too cold to actually swim -- I told her that she was an heiress now, and she'll have guys beating down her door.

"Do you think I need a family fortune to have guys beating down my door?"

"Well, duh," I said with a smirk.

Jenny was my best friend as well as my cousin, and kind of a sister as well. If anybody else had made this sort of comment, I'd have kicked his ass.

"You know," she said, suddenly very serious, "I had this weird thought when Mom told me about the sale. That now that we're rich, my father would suddenly show. How fucked-up is that?"

Jenny's birth certificate had UNKNOWN written in the space for "Father's Name." Presumably "Aunt Anna" knew who he was, but this was never discussed.

"No more fucked up than me thinking my mother will return," I said quietly.

And that was it for talking for the next fifteen minutes or so until she said "It wasn't supposed to get this warm. I could use a swim."

"The water is probably ice cold this early in the year."

"I'd probably still do it, if it weren't such a hike to go back to the house," she said.

"Then just take off your shirt and shorts. There's nobody else around." We didn't make a habit of walking around the house in our underwear, but we'd certainly seen one another like that often enough. before.

"Will you go in too?"

"Hell, no," I said. "I'm not going to freeze my ass off. Not to mention other parts."

"Well, I couldn't anyway: I'm not wearing a bra."

"That's okay," I said, "I won't peek."

"In your dreams," she said with a laugh. "And you're a terrible cousin to even suggest it."

"In my dreams" wasn't that far from true: a few summers ago, a softball game I was supposed to play got canceled because it was too hot. I came home and changed, planning on taking a swim, and came across Aunt Anna and Jenny skinny-dipping.

Well, not actually naked, but wearing just their panties. Good enough.

This was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen, even if I never got as close as I'd have liked. And yeah, I'd dreamed about it often. Including just before going to sleep.

I saw them a few more times after that day, each time when they were certain my father and I would be gone for the day. I was always wearing my trunks, so if they spotted me I could innocently claim I'd just come for a quick swim.

By the time my brain had returned to the present, Jenny had taken off her sneakers, socks and shorts, and was waking into the water.

Cousin or not, I was looking forward to seeing what her wet t-shirt would look like plastered to her chest; but alas, she made it only about thigh-deep in the cold water before she chickened out and retreated back to shore.

We laid down for another half hour or so, letting her feet and legs dry, and then she put on her socks, sneakers and shorts and we went home.

#

"Can I ask you something?" Jenny asked that night in my room. I was working on a paper due after Easter break. "Serious question?"

"Should I be worried?" I asked.

"This afternoon at the lake. Did you really want me to take my shirt off?"

"Is there a safe answer?"

"Is that a smart-ass answer?"

"Seriously? Yeah, on one hand I would have enjoyed looking. I'm a normal guy."

"But on the other hand?"

"A little weird. We're cousins. I don't think I'm suppose to want to see your, you know, tits."

"Not much to look at," she pointed out.

"Not the point."

"And we're only second cousins, of course. That's hardly anything. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are second cousins."

"Well, you're an heiress and she's a princess," I said.

"Did that make more sense in your head than after you said it out loud?"

"Kind of, yeah. But what's your point? Are you planning to flash me or something?"

"No, not at all."

"So you're just being Jenny?"

"You better mean that in a nice way."

"Definitely. Now unless you're going to flash me, get out of here so I can get this paper done."

#

About ten days later it was sunny and warm again, and we went back to the lake. She began lifting her shirt over her head and for a moment I thought she was going to flash me after all.

Well, yes and no: she was wearing a matching bra and panty set, but nothing I'd seen on her in the past: pale yellow, very thin. I could see her nipples pretty clearly.

To be honest, she does have some t-shirts that show her nipples, especially since she rarely wears bras -- but not like this.

"Don't worry, I'm going to leave the bra on."

"I wasn't worried."

"As long as it's so sunny, I figure I'd get a start on my tan."

"Okay."

I pulled off my shorts and we chatted lazily for a while -- I can't remember really what about -- and when I looked over at her I saw that she'd sort of lied: she was lying on her front, with her bra tossed to one side. Well, it not as if no girl had ever unclasped the back to her bikini top to avoid a tan line on her back, after all.

When she noticed I'd seen her, she said "I think it might be time to turn over again. Is that okay?"

"I have to warn you," I said, "if you do, I'm going to look."

"Maybe I want you too."

"We're cousins."

"Barely."

"Jenny, what's got into you lately?"

She rolled over on her back, then kept her eyes mostly closed, maybe so she wouldn't see me looking at her breasts. "Last week, I, uh, needed a tampon. So I thought I'd steal one from my mother's bathroom. It was late and she's a heavy sleeper, so I figured I could sneak into her room and into her bathroom, in and out in a minute."

I had no idea where she was going with this but okay, I was enjoying the scenery.

"Speaking of in and out," she continued with a little laugh, "your father was in there. They were both sound asleep, the blanket just covering them from the waist down, obviously naked, obviously spooning, obviously having just..."

"Fuck," I said softly.

"Well, exactly. Maybe we shouldn't have been surprised. Have we ever seen either of them go out on a date? And after I saw that, I remembered that a few years ago I'd seen a package of birth control pills on her night-stand."

"So," I said, "you think that the two of them, ever since my mother left...?

"If not before," she said.

"I definitely don't want to think about that," I said.

"And they're a lot closer related than we are. Which is why I'm fine with you looking at my tits. If they're even big enough to count."

"I think they're totally sexy."

"You do? Then come over here and take a closer look."

I didn't need a second invitation.

"I'm fine with you feeling them too."

I've always had a thing for small breasts and big round nipples. I sometimes wondered whether this was because of my aunt and cousin, especially after seeing them topless a few years ago.

"Oh, that's nice," Jenny whispered as I pinched her nipples softly.

"So sexy" I said, repeating myself.

A year earlier, her idiot boyfriend Mickey had broken up with her because of her tiny breasts. When she'd told me this, holding back tears, I wished I could pull her shirt over her head and kiss each hard nipple.

"I want to kiss them," I said now.

"I want you to too," she said.

She'd had sex before -- we'd both had -- but nobody had ever given this much attention to her nipples. Which, typical of many small-breasted women, were very sensitive.

I slipped my hand down to her crotch. Her pussy was soaked, and I could feel it through her thin panties as if they weren't there.

And a moment later they weren't there, as I flung them over to where her bra was lying.

"Kiss me," she said, and I happily complied.

I think the only time in my life I was more aroused than this was the night I lost my virginity to Patti Henshaw, and that only lasted about a minute and a half.

As we were kissing frantically, she started to tug down my underwear.

I finished the job for her, leaving us both naked and grinding into one another.

I honestly don't know whether we'd come out here with any idea we'd be fucking -- we thought of each other as close family, after all -- but with one of my thrusts against her, my dick found the opening it was looking for and I penetrated her. Hard, and deep, and nothing I'd ever done had felt so right.

A handful of epilogues, bringing us from 1978 to the present:

The following day, I suggested we tell our parents we knew they'd been sleeping together, probably for years, and they certainly didn't have to hide it from us anymore. As to whether we'd tell them we'd had sex (and I hoped would continue to), I hadn't thought that far ahead.

Jenny was adamant against saying anything, and a few days later confessed why: though she had suspicions about our respective parents, she lied about having seen them in bed together: telling me was part of her plan to have sex with me.

A few weeks later, we found out they had been sleeping together all along after all. They told us when we told them Jenny was pregnant. That's when we found out that Jenny and I had been conceived on the same day, on opposite sides of the lake, both of us by my father. Our father. Whatever.

So rather than second cousins, we were siblings.

Whoops.

We were still okay college-wise -- there was enough set aside to rent us an off-campus apartment -- and despite all the inbreeding, our twin girls were born with only one head and ten fingers each.

Jenny and I have always remained close but after the pregnancy, once we could have sex again, we just didn't. Finding out you're siblings can have that effect, I guess.

We kept the apartment and raised the girls together for a couple of years. Then she met and married a great guy, who became the only "dad" they ever knew. That was okay. I saw them a few ties a year, and they think I'm some random relative on their mother's side.

One girl went to the city, and one stayed here and inherited the store after my father died. Anna was still by his side, which is nice. She sold the remainder of the land and moved south.

The hotel was never built -- recession -- and all the land around it has turned to forest. My daughter (and my granddaughter) have no idea that the big lake in the middle of the forest, still called Brenner's Lake by the few people who know it's there, used to belong to their family, let alone had at one time been the site of several generations of our family's incest.


MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers