Peals Of Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, God, I..." Shelton groaned at his very first blow job.

Watching through squinted eyes, Shelton was able to pretend it was indeed a sweet, sexy red headed girl with big knockers and cute ass that was sucking his cock. Closing his eyes, Shelton was able to enjoy the heat, the delicious friction of Kev...Molly's mouth. The slurps and moans she made as she sucked and stroked his cock soon had him on the verge of climax. His only warning to Kevin was a strangled grunt.

"Mm hmm, oh, mm hmm," Kevin enthused, swallowing Shelton's ropes of semen down his gulping throat.

After a few moments, Shelton lightly pushed Kevin's sucking mouth away from his far too sensitive cock. He gasped for air, laying against his pillows.

"That, was I good?' Kevin cooed.

"The best," Shelton admitted.

"You're just saying that," Kevin insisted, delighted.

"You, you were the best I've ever had," Shelton affirmed.

Settling down for bed, Kevin kept his bra and panties and stockings on. Putting his back to Shelton's front, Kevin lightly teased Shelton by rubbing his stocking clad feet against Shelton's bare legs.

"Kevin I'm going to punch you in the head," Shelton threatened.

"It's Molly," Kevin murmured.

"Fine. Molly, I'm going to punch you in the head," Shelton threatened.

"You wouldn't dare," Kevin giggled.

An hour later, Shelton woke from a deep sleep and grumbled as Kevin slowly, seductively wiggled his silk covered ass against Shelton's throbbing erection. His cock was sticking through the fly of his boxers and rubbed deliciously against Kevin's tight backside.

"Kevin, damn it, I was sleeping," Shelton sleepily complained.

"Shh, shh, I, oh! I, I'm so close, so close," Kevin whined in a high pitched voice.

Shelton felt the bed jostle as Kevin worked the skimpy panties down his sleek legs. A moment later, Shelton felt Kevin's bare buttocks against his raging hard-on. Kevin's movements were erratic, jerky as Kevin masturbated.

"Fuck! I, aw shit no!" Shelton groaned.

"I, oh, oh yes, oh Shelton!" Kevin squealed as Shelton spurted a monumental load of semen against Kevin's naked ass.

Early sunlight streamed in through the bedroom window. Shelton became aware of his morning erection pressing against Kevin's naked ass. In the light of the day, Shelton was ashamed of himself; he'd let a guy suck his cock. He'd allowed his best friend, his gay best friend to suck his cock, and he'd enjoyed it.

"Shelton? You need to..." Shelton heard his mother's voice just as the door squeaked open.

"Aw Jesus!" Shelton cursed as his mother entered the room.

"Shelton! Molly! What? What on God's earth..." Mrs. Dyer's screeched, incensed at finding a half-naked Molly Dillinger in bed with her half-naked son.

The thatch of carrot orange pubic hair between Molly's legs was matted with dried semen, leaving no doubt of what the two eighteen year olds had been up to. The girl's creamy white breasts jiggled and bobbled freely as the beautiful red head shrieked and scurried to cover herself.

Shelton McIntire! You get that little tramp out of here this very instant!" Linda Dyers ordered.

"Little...LITTLE tramp? How dare you?" Molly snapped, beautiful hazel eyes blazing. "At least I'm only in love with one man, not five or six. Like some women I know."

"You get out of my house," Linda snarled.

Molly squealed, seeing Chris Dyers, Shelton's step-father standing behind Linda, freely enjoying the sight of Molly Dillinger in nothing but garter belt and stockings. Turning, Linda gasped, then slammed the bedroom door shut. Through the closed door, they could hear Linda berating Shelton's step-father.

"Kevin, I, shit, I'm so sorry," Shelton said, pulling on his rumpled blue jeans.

"Kevin? KEVIN? Uh, look again, Ray Charles," Molly giggled, hurriedly wiggling into her bra. "Where's my panties? Those are real silk."

Dressed, the two teenagers left Shelton's bedroom. Molly ignored the grinning Chris and the glaring Linda Dyers as she marched through the living room. At the door, she kissed her fingers and gave Shelton a smile and wave. Shelton gave a blushing smile even as his mother grabbed him by his ear.

Arriving at her own home, Molly sighed. David, she refused to call the odious man 'Father' was home; his truck was in the driveway. Her mother's Kia was not there; Ann Marie was most likely already at Billingsly Hospital, working the early morning shift. With another sigh, Molly entered the small house.

"Oh! Here's Missy," Molly cooed as her solid black cat purred from underneath the sofa in the living room.

"Yes, yes, who's a pretty girl? Who's my pretty girl," Molly cooed, cuddling the skittish cat.

"Just perfect; two useless pussies taking up space," David snapped, entering the living room. "Your mother here?"

"No sir," Molly said, releasing the frightened cat before the animal clawed her.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Molly quickly stripped out of the previous evening's clothes and slipped on her pink terrycloth bathrobe. David had a bad habit of 'accidentally' barging in on her when she was dressing or undressing.

She selected a soft, cuddly, pretty blouse and a chocolate brown velveteen skirt. There was a definite chill in the air, a typical Kansas Autumn was at their doorstep.

Pulling open a drawer on her low dresser, Molly selected a pretty pink satin bra and matching thong panties. Glancing up into the mirror over the low dresser, Molly saw Kevin Putnam's face looking back at her. She let out a soft squeal, dropping the panties and bra to the floor. She scooped the intimate apparel from the polished wooden floor and straightened up again. Looking into the mirror again, Molly saw Molly Dillinger's anxious face looking back at her.

"What? What happened?" David demanded, barging into Molly's bedroom.

"Nothing," Molly said, pulling her robe about herself a little tighter.

"Nothing? You just scream over nothing?" David demanded.

"I thought I saw a spider," Molly defended. "It was just my brush."

"God damned stupid little..." David muttered, leaving the bedroom.

"Are you, are you in there," Molly whispered, again looking into the mirror.

Molly looked back at Molly from the depths of the mirror. With a shake of her head, Molly left the bedroom and walked across the hall to the bathroom. The lock didn't work; David swore he'd fixed it but it only took a vigorous twist to pop the privacy lock. Molly wedged the toe of her knee high leather boot underneath the door and hung the bathrobe on the back of the door.

Underneath the needle spray of the shower, Molly combed her fingers through her tuft of red hair. Feeling her puffy lips underneath the thicket of curls, Molly slowly masturbated, thinking of Shelton. Her nipples seemed to respond quite well to the forceful spray and she shifted from side to side, allowing the shower to pummel her heavy breasts.

"Oh, oh Shelton," Molly grunted in orgasm.

Molly finished her shower and quickly toweled dry. She applied a generous amount of vanilla-scented lotion to her pale flesh; the bottle was rated to block out sixty percent of the sun's harmful UV rays.

"God damn, going take all day in there?" David demanded, attempting to shove the door open.

The boot did its job; Molly was in her robe before David managed to shove the boot backward. She bit back the retort as she examined the damage to the boot's toe. Some brown shoe polish would likely cover the scuff.

"You going to church today?" Molly asked as she zipped up her repaired boot.

"Yeah, like I need some hypocritical peckerwood telling me about God," David scoffed, turning up the volume on the early morning NFL roundtable discussion about that day's games.

Molly did not listen to the rest of David's denouncements about the hypocritical congregation, led by the sanctimonious Mark Vincent and his fat ass idiot wife. Without a backward glance she left the house.

After a beautiful service, Molly joined the others as they slowly made their way to the rear doors of the church. The Reverend Mark Vincent stood with his pregnant wife and his father in law and his father in law's pregnant wife. The smiling man greeted each member, shaking hands, chatting pleasantly with those that wished to chat.

Oh! Hello; are you new in town? Or just visiting?" Mark asked when Molly extended her hand.

"Huh? Mark, this, this is Molly," Lisa Vincent said, arm resting on her seven month pregnant belly.

"Hello Molly," Stand McManus said.

"Who?" Mark asked Lisa, then looked over his shoulder as his father in law greeted the red headed stranger.

"Molly. Molly Dillinger," Lisa said.

"I, I'm sorry. I could swear I've not seen you here before," Mark shrugged, embarrassed smile on his handsome face.

"That's all right," Molly smiled nervously. "But it was a truly beautiful service."

"Well, hope we see you again," Mark said and turned to greet the elderly woman behind Molly.

"Obviously he's real worried about the baby," Lisa apologized for her husband's forgetfulness.

"That's all right," Molly smiled, beating a hasty retreat.

Shelton agreed to meet Molly at Buford's Kountry Kitchen in Billingsley. When he approached, she stood and kissed him. She pulled him to sit next to her, even though he complained.

"Never enough room to eat," he said, whining even as he looked at the menu.

"Well, if you didn't insist on eating like a savage," Molly said, resting her hand on Shelton's leg, close to his crotch.

"Cut it out," Shelton hissed, even as his cock threatened to swell to full hardness.

"Aw poor baby," Molly giggled, leaning against him.

"You uh, you figured out when you going change back?" Shelton chanced asking as their waitress walked away.

"God! Hopefully never," Molly replied. "Why? Tired of me already?"

"No, I mean...but really, Kevin, what happens if...I mean, like right now? You and I are sitting here and all of a sudden, 'POOF!' Huh?" Shelton asked.

"You don't think I'm worried about that too?" Molly agreed. "But hey, last night? They all, none of them even knew it was me, right?"

"Yeah, and how dark was it in there?" Shelton demanded.

"Shelly! What up bitch?" Bobby Jones sneered, taking a seat across from Shelton and Molly.

"Not much, bitch," Shelton answered.

"So, Molly, you uh, think you might want to bag this loser? See what a real man can do for you?" Bobby preened.

"You need to speak just a little louder," Molly smiled, showing Bobby her cell phone.

"You recording this?" Bobby sneered.

"No. I'm talking with Angela. So, now that you no longer have a girlfriend what are you going to do tonight? God, Halloween's going to suck all by yourself, won't it, Bobby?" Molly smiled, then put the cell phone to her ear again. "What's that? Well, yeah! Of course he has that stupid look on his face. Does he really have any other kind of look?"

"Fucking cut," Bobby snarled bitterly, slamming out of the booth.

"When did you get Angela's phone number?" Shelton asked Molly.

"What? Who says I have her phone number?" Molly smiled sweetly, putting her phone into her purse.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Molly asked as they finished their late breakfast/early lunch.

"Hall..." Shelton started to say.

"NO! No, no. no! We are not watching Halloween," Molly said.

"Come on. Just one?" Shelton wheedled. "Come on, it's Halloween. What's Halloween without watching at least one Halloween movie?"

"Fun? Enjoyable? No nightmares?" Molly suggested. "Channel nineteen's got their three-D monster mash marathon."

"Kevin, seriously, just one. The Rob Zombie one, okay?" Shelton bartered. "Then we'll watch them stupid three-D movies. Okay?"

"God! You, it, it's a good thing I love you," Molly huffed.

"God! Don't say that!" Shelton hissed, embarrassed.

"Say what?" Molly asked.

"Say that you love me. That, Kevin, that's just wrong."

"Quit! All right? Quit calling me Kevin," Molly snarled into his ear. "Someone's going to hear you. Then it WILL blow up in our faces."

Chris and Linda Dyers were out of the house; they had a party to attend. Molly thought Linda was a pretty rough looking 'Cinderella' and Chris was a pale and bloated 'Prince Charming.' She kept her opinion to herself and smiled when Shelton showed her that the bowl of goodies included several Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

They were visited by ghosts and vampires, video game characters and one divorced father and his three sons; all four males dressed like bears. Looking up at the haggard man's exhausted smile, Molly gave a sympathetic smile and the man nodded.

"I love Halloween," Molly sighed as she closed the door behind the bear family.

"What? All that complaining and..." Shelton said.

"Not the movie, you twerp," Molly said. "The holiday."

"Twerp? TWERP?" Shelton hooted. "God, does anyone even use that word anymore?"

"My mom called David that and I just thought it sounded so perfect," Molly giggled, sitting next to Shelton on the couch.

At nine o'clock, they'd gone a few moments without anyone ringing the doorbell. Shelton turned off the porch light and Molly pulled the afghan from the back of the couch. Shelton sat down and Molly scooted next to him. She arranged the afghan over their laps.

"Aww, come on Kevin, huh?" Shelton complained, pulling up the 2007 film version of 'Halloween' on the 54" television.

"Hey!" Molly snapped, shaking her chest from side to side. "These look like Kevin tits? My name, Mr. McIntire, is Molly. MOLLY, got it?"

Ten minutes into the movie, Molly had forgiven Shelton his faux pas and leaned heavily against him. Her right hand lazily ran up and down his upper thigh, coming closer and closer to his trapped cock.

"In fact," Molly whispered. "You want to play with them you can."

"Huh?" Shelton asked, turning to look at Molly.

Molly pressed her lips to his. When she opened her mouth, Shelton gently but firmly pushed her away.

During a fairly dialogue heavy scene, Molly deftly unzipped Shelton's trousers. Shelton half-yelped and half-sighed. It was a surprise, someone tugging at his cock, and he felt an immediate relief; his cock ached from being confined for so long.

Molly now gripped Shelton's hard cock in her fist and stroked him. She gently kissed his neck, along his jawline while slowly, deliberately pumping his cock.

"Let me know when you get close," Molly whispered.

"I, I'm getting, mmng, getting..." Shelton panted.

Molly lifted the afghan and put her head underneath. Shelton grunted as Molly's wet mouth encircled the head of Shelton's cock.

"Mm, I, God," Shelton groaned as Molly's tongue lapped urgently at his sensitive cockhead.

"Mm," Molly moaned as she pulled more and more of Shelton's long cock into her mouth.

"Fuck, Kevin! God!" Shelton grunted and pumped a flood of semen into Molly's sucking mouth.

When Shelton finally slumped, Molly lifted her head. She leaned heavily against Shelton, then squealed as the crazed Michael Myers murdered another victim. Shelton laughed at Molly's reaction, but put his arm around her shoulders, holding her closely.

"And quit calling me Kevin," Molly hissed as the scene on the television changed.

"Erk! I, all right! All right!" Shelton grunted as Molly's fingernails dug into his very sensitive cock.

Molly was shocked that Shelton's mother and step-father had managed to drive home without killing themselves or anyone else. The fact that the Billingsley Police had not spotted the couple's erratic, drunken driving made Molly shake her head in disgust. Taking her 3-D glasses off, Molly gave Shelton a passionate kiss, then left his living room.

"Aw, you little bitch," Shelton laughed, realizing Molly had emptied the remaining candies from the large bowl into her bottomless purse.

"Thought you was on a diet," Shelton said, following his mother and step-father up the stairs.

When they returned to school on November First, Shelton was shocked at how seamlessly Molly Dillinger assimilated into J.M. Finney High School. He was further shocked; Kevin Putnam's name was not called during attendance. No one even asked Kevin's whereabouts.

Shelton watched as the popular clique, the same clique that used to torment Kevin, and himself readily accepted Molly. She was soon a prominent fixture with the popular clique and seemed to be rapidly climbing in status. And, Molly seemed determined that Shelton would be right by her side as she travelled the halls of J.M. Finney High School.

"Get lost, Loser," Tommy Wright snarled, shoving Shelton, very hard as they stood in line to get their lunch, or what J.M. Finney High School tried to pass off as lunch.

"He's here because I want him here," Molly screamed at Tommy, standing toe to toe with the hulking athlete.

"There a problem?" Coach Francis asked, gently pulling the smirking Tommy away from the enraged Molly.

"You know what? I strongly suspect you're using steroids. It really is the only thing that would explain your unreasonably hostile and aggressive behavior," Molly accused Tommy.

"Coach, I, I'm not, I don't..." Tommy stammered, eyes wide with fright.

"I find out you are..." Coach Francis snarled, face millimeters from Tommy's now sweating face.

A few of the jocks stared daggers at Shelton when he and Molly sat at their table. Their ill-disguised contempt turned to outright hostility when Molly chanced giving him a quick kiss.

Friday, Shelton shrugged when Molly asked him what they would be doing that weekend. Allison Daniels immediately invited Molly over, even though, according to her, she was still grounded until Jesus Himself came back, thanks to that ill-advised Halloween party.

"Thank you, but I'm sure between now and ten seconds from now, my boyfriend will think of something we can do," Molly said, glaring hotly at Shelton.

"Um, Caldwell's Barbeque?" Shelton asked.

"See? Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" Molly cooed. "Anything but that horrible Hacienda Acapulco."

"Aw, what you got against their salsa out a can?" Dennis Flanders laughed.

"Or that authentic microwave Mexican cuisine?" Stuart Myers agreed. "I got a chicken burrito? One side was so hot it burned my mouth and the other side was still frozen like a brick."

"Ew!" Molly, Allison, and Angela groaned.

Shelton was in the library during his study period. Kevin, Molly was also scheduled for the same period and Shelton was watching Molly's purse while she was hurriedly trying to locate a book for a History report. Stuart Myers sat down at the table. Shelton looked up from his History of Western Civilization textbook and looked at the large left tackle of their football team.

"Dude, what?" the large boy asked.

"What? I'm just sitting here," Shelton said.

"I mean, seriously, you gay or something?" Stuart asked and Shelton's face got hot.

"I mean, no big deal if you are, but dude, huh?" Stuart said.

"I'm not, all right?" Shelton barked.

"Then what? What's the deal, huh? I mean, look, everyone, everyone can see she's crazy sick over you, God knows why, but you? You're all like 'get the fuck away from me and shit," Stuart asked.

"It, it's complicated," Shelton mumbled.

"You want to keep her? Better uncomplicated it and fast, dude," Stuart said, getting to his feet. "Because, uh, dude? There's a long line of us would give our left nut to be with her, hear?"

"It's not complicated," Molly whispered, tears swimming in her beautiful hazel eyes. "I love you."

"God knows why," Stuart glared at a hotly blushing Shelton before swaggering away.

"Kev...Molly, don't. Don't you start that crying shit," Shelton hissed bitterly.

"You know what?" Molly said, her pain turning to anger. "I think, I think you are gay. You seemed a whole lot happier when I was Kevin."

By the end of sixth period, Shelton was informed, by a very gleeful Allison Daniels that Molly had other plans for Friday and Saturday night. According to Allison, Molly didn't care where Shelton went or what Shelton did. Pulling his cell phone from his locker, Shelton sent a text to Kevin's, Molly's cell phone. Immediately, he saw that he had been blocked from contacting Kevin, Molly's cell phone.